• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:11
CEST 20:11
KST 03:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8296 users

[CSL] Northeastern University Team

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
Chronald
Profile Joined December 2009
United States619 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-22 16:21:00
August 20 2010 14:24 GMT
#1
[image loading]

Chronald here,

Now that the coordinator stuff has been sorted out, I would like to welcome you to the NEU CSL Team thread!

Currently our roster consists of:
Chronald
Kuma
dledwith
wtfomgjohnny
Nordla
pranavgod
gale_f0rce
Sunchyne


This is stupendous, seeing as we have a full roster. Having a full roster doesn't mean you can't join though! All it means is that we can officially sign-up for Season 4 of CSL when Mark Ha and his crew get everything going.

If you are one of the wonderful students of NEU who plays SC2, send me a PM with your name, b.net email, and current ladder standing, and I can get you on the roster.

My finals for the summer are over on Monday, so I will be much more on top of my non-school shit after that. I'll be sure to add all you of guys on b.net and give you everyone else's email so we can start practicing.

edit: roster, pic, info and shit.

If you don't want to join the team, but still want to play with kids from NEU still send me a PM, and I can get you on our practice list.

My goal for this team is to be the best team in Boston, including MIT and Harvard. I think it is definitely within our reach. So lets practice up, and stomp on some CSL scrubs.

Got that.
Nordla
Profile Joined November 2008
United States14 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-20 15:24:42
August 20 2010 15:24 GMT
#2
I'm not team-material but I'd like to hang out with fellow Sc2 players in Northeastern.

On a somewhat related note, Orb goes to our school, I think?
Chronald
Profile Joined December 2009
United States619 Posts
August 20 2010 16:34 GMT
#3
I've heard that, but I think there are more than one "Orb" on b.net. If THE Orb goes to NEU we gotta get him on the team haha.

If you want to kick it, or just play some 1s or w/e PM me your bnet email. A few of us have a vent we use too, so that is always nice.
Got that.
Monkeyboi2k3
Profile Joined March 2008
United States175 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-20 20:24:09
August 20 2010 20:10 GMT
#4
dledwith
Profile Joined August 2010
2 Posts
August 20 2010 20:11 GMT
#5
Hey guys sorry i've been away for a little bit. I'm just interested in being associated with the team and practicing and what not to get better. I'm bronze league so obviously i have no desire to be coordinator. I wanna be on the team though!
Chronald
Profile Joined December 2009
United States619 Posts
August 20 2010 20:23 GMT
#6
Okay, well in that case I can take up the reigns of organizing the team for sure.

I'll get in touch with the CSL guys and let them know about the coordinator change.

As far as a roster goes, we have to have 5 people, and can have as many as we want from what I understand.

If you guys want to get on the roster, PM me and I'll compile a list.

As far as skill goes, we are clearly willing to take anyone, because frankly, anyone (with some practice) can be a good player.

Any ideas you guys have for practice times or spots would be welcome. Sadly none of the school computers can really run SC2, so on-campus practice might be hard.
Got that.
wtfomgjohnny
Profile Joined August 2010
United States3 Posts
August 20 2010 20:55 GMT
#7
Hey, I'm going to NEU as well and I would love to join you guys. My bnet ID is wtfomgjohnny.905
rawr
Snuggles
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1865 Posts
August 20 2010 20:56 GMT
#8
What... North eastern is getting a SC2 team together... bastards lol

I better start looking for people who play SC2 around Suffolk then...

I'd imagine a good amount of people in colleges in MA play SC2. It'd be sweet if we get nice competition between each other.
pranavgod
Profile Joined August 2010
1 Post
August 21 2010 06:11 GMT
#9
I'm pretty sure orb goes to NEU, someone found his facebook profile and his network is NEU, also I'd be glad to join this.
Chronald
Profile Joined December 2009
United States619 Posts
August 21 2010 15:08 GMT
#10
I'm def gonna seek Orb out, even if he doesn't play (idk why he wouldn't) it would be sweet to have him practice with us.

As far as a roster goes, I'm going to edit the OP today with the current roster. I'll just use the TL nicks for this list.
Got that.
wtfomgjohnny
Profile Joined August 2010
United States3 Posts
August 21 2010 15:52 GMT
#11
Everyone add me on bnet or facebook. My email is wtfomgjohnny@gmail.com
rawr
Sunchyne
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3 Posts
August 21 2010 15:57 GMT
#12
I'm a NEU student aswell. My bnet id is Sunchyne.738 if you want to add me =)
Chronald
Profile Joined December 2009
United States619 Posts
August 22 2010 17:40 GMT
#13
So yeah, Orb is taking a year off and isn't in town. But he is down to practice with us if scheduling works out.

I can finally get on B.Net today, because I finished most of my finals so I will go through and add all you guys.

Also say hay to gale_f0rce, the newest member of the team.
Got that.
dledwith
Profile Joined August 2010
2 Posts
August 23 2010 01:09 GMT
#14
why is princeton the only school listed on csl?
Chronald
Profile Joined December 2009
United States619 Posts
August 23 2010 01:11 GMT
#15
They don't have registrations up yet. Soon to come from what I've heard from Dan, the guy running it.
Got that.
FoBuLouS
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States570 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-23 06:36:13
August 23 2010 06:34 GMT
#16
Hi I go to NEU but I don't have sc2 atm. I played a lot in beta though and I'd like to join if i could :D. What year are most of you guys?:
gale_f0rce
Profile Joined June 2009
United States9 Posts
August 23 2010 11:53 GMT
#17
Hey everyone, my b.net email is griffinschneider(at)gmail(dot)com if you want to add me
Chronald
Profile Joined December 2009
United States619 Posts
August 23 2010 13:38 GMT
#18
I'm a middler, so at least 2 more years for me.

If you want to join Fobulous, send me a PM with your name, bnet email, and current ladder position/race.

An update for everyone, I would like to get as many people on BNet tonight around 9 as possible. We can get a 1s rotation going on so we can assess the talent we have. Even if you think you will be crushed, doesn't matter with some practice you will get up there really fast.

Again that is 9pm tonight, and then we can figure out a good time for everyone to start practice during the weekend and on weekends.

I'm really glad we got this off the ground, I was worried that I wouldn't be able to find enough people at NEU to play.
Got that.
wtfomgjohnny
Profile Joined August 2010
United States3 Posts
August 23 2010 21:15 GMT
#19
I would recommend everyone shell out like 10 dollars and purchase a headset, we can use ventrilo to communicate to simply talking while playing. Plus it's just easier than typing.
rawr
Chronald
Profile Joined December 2009
United States619 Posts
August 26 2010 04:13 GMT
#20
Everyone, the registrations for CSL ARE OPEN!!

Go onto the site, and make an account so you can be added to the official roster.

http://www.cstarleague.com/league

^ that's the place ^
Got that.
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1033
ComeBackTV 931
TaKeTV 573
SteadfastSC560
LamboSC2355
IndyStarCraft 209
Rex111
EnkiAlexander 69
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 560
LamboSC2 355
mouzHeroMarine 339
IndyStarCraft 209
ProTech134
Rex 111
UpATreeSC 95
JuggernautJason1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24720
firebathero 212
Rush 127
ToSsGirL 37
Trap 22
Sexy 22
Bale 19
Shine 17
Djem5 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7404
qojqva1571
420jenkins142
monkeys_forever21
Counter-Strike
fl0m1620
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1894
crisheroes1150
Liquid`Hasu574
XaKoH 175
MindelVK18
Other Games
Grubby2216
FrodaN810
ceh9743
Beastyqt603
ArmadaUGS191
KnowMe152
Hui .145
C9.Mang0126
QueenE114
Trikslyr81
Mew2King62
Dewaltoss60
byalli43
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream75
Other Games
BasetradeTV0
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 6
• Adnapsc2 3
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 29
• FirePhoenix12
• 80smullet 6
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis2366
League of Legends
• TFBlade1121
Other Games
• imaqtpie809
• WagamamaTV257
• Shiphtur247
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 49m
Stellar Fest
18h 49m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.