• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:15
CEST 20:15
KST 03:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)72Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8643 users

[CSL] Northeastern University Team - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
-orb-
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5770 Posts
August 26 2010 05:51 GMT
#21
Hey sup

Yeah the rumors are true, I go (went?) to NEU. So did NeVeR, if you've ever heard of him (hasn't been active in the sc2 scene but has been on TL with brood ward). I'm currently taking a year off tho, so I'll be residing in Maryland. If I can still be on the roster while taking a year off (dunno how that works), then sure put me on, but due to work I dunno how often I'll be able to play in the matches. As for practice, if you let me know ahead of time I can find out if I can make it to practice with you guys or if I will have work.

Just PM me on teamliquid, preferably (if you want to make sure I see it) at least a day in advance

Anyways, I know two guys that played some in beta and met through the stream who go to NEU. One's name is RynoKenny and I don't know the other's alias, but they were roommates. Anyways if I talk to them I'll refer them to come here and join
'life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery'
how sad that sc2 has no shield battery :(
gale_f0rce
Profile Joined June 2009
United States9 Posts
August 29 2010 20:25 GMT
#22
If we want somewhere to actually meet and practice, there are classrooms in the bottom of International Village that are open when there are no classes. There's no schedule to reserve them, but they're generally open after classes. Of course, this would only work if people have laptops that can run sc2.
Chronald
Profile Joined December 2009
United States619 Posts
September 01 2010 14:27 GMT
#23
Some updates:

1. We have had much more enthusiasm about the team than I initially expected. Which is awesome.

2. Because of this I have had to separate the interested parties into two main groups, a main roster, and a practice roster. The main roster will be the 4-6 people who will take place in the four 1v1 matches and the one 2v2 match. The practice roster will be the people who still want to be affiliated with the team, but who aren't quite ready to play in the matches.

3. Since we are going to have two different rosters, that means that we can have as many people as we want on our team. Usually the CSL teams only have a few players who are really good, but I think that it limits the teams options for success because they don't have competition within the team to play in the matches. If you guys have friends, or roommates or w/e who play SC2 and want to get better, invite them to sign up for the team on the CSL site. THE MORE THE MERRIER.

4. As far as a place to practice, gale_f0rce makes a good point, the West Village has several classrooms that aren't used more than once or twice a day, and the professors in the computer science department don't care if we use them. Clearly this means that people with laptops can go there. ALSO, James and Myself are living in an apartment on Huntington together, and we are extending an open invite to people to come and play there too. Again, people with desktops are kind of shorted, but myself and James both have laptops AND desktops that can run sc2 so we have some comps that people can use.

5. I think the best way to bolster our team's skill is to have somewhere we can upload all of our practice and match replays so that the entire team can check them out and provide feedback/ideas. I personally don't have a website, but I do have a dropbox. Dropbox is actually going to work very well for this purpose since the sc2replay files aren't that big. I'm going to get that setup while I'm still on vacation so that when I get back to Boston we can jump right in.

6. I think the biggest thing with this league is to have a ton of fun and meet some really cool people not only at NEU, but also at other schools. I'm considering doing some friendlies with MIT, and maybe a few others so we can get to know the other teams in our area.

7. Finally, I want your ideas and feedback and such. I am going to be back in Boston by Monday (not totally sure of the exact day due to Hurricane Earl ruining my weekend plans in Martha's Vineyard) but I want to have everyone meet up so we can put faces to names and such.

Right now I have everyone's b.net emails as their main mailing address, if you have a different email that you want me to contact you on then please PM it to me on teamliquid so that I can have an address that you will read (I know that I don't check my husky email for instance).

~GL HF GG~
Got that.
Derekk
Profile Joined September 2010
2 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-02 02:02:11
September 02 2010 01:35 GMT
#24
Hey guys, im a freshman at NEU, just moved in. Im a diamond player on the sea server. Would be nice to meet you guys, i live at IV. Would love to meet some of you.

edit - i can be on the practice team im not interested in playing competitively
FoBuLouS
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States570 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-09-03 05:36:53
September 03 2010 05:34 GMT
#25
I'll be back tomorrow at Davenport A. Looking forward to meeting you guys soon.
At the moment I'm living off of my friend's 4 guest passes but I think I might get sc2 from the kmart sale. Keep us posted on when you guys want to meetup and practice and whatnot.

bnet email is fobulous.azn@gmail.com

Also, maybe we can use Curry Student Center as a practice site. WV or IV works too I guess.
FoBuLouS
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States570 Posts
September 11 2010 03:13 GMT
#26
I just changed my bnet address to regannn@gmail.com since i just bought sc2 from the store. No more living on guest passes!
Derekk
Profile Joined September 2010
2 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-09 01:21:56
September 29 2010 16:30 GMT
#27
hey guys, now that my sc2 is no longer region locked in the us,

add me on derekong9@hotmail.com

otherwise my code's Derekk.912
AdZ
Profile Joined October 2010
United States5 Posts
October 16 2010 05:34 GMT
#28
I go to Brandeis University (Sophomore) andn would LOVE to play on this team cause i simply detest MIT/Harvard. Any chance i can get in and get a tryout or something.

Gamer Information:

game ID.Char Code; AdZ.421
Diamond - 1250+
Main: Protoss

Skype - keltang19
Kinky
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States4126 Posts
October 16 2010 05:39 GMT
#29
You're only allowed to participate if you attend that school.
AdZ
Profile Joined October 2010
United States5 Posts
October 16 2010 05:50 GMT
#30
I read the rules. It states i'm allowed to participate for another school under special circumstances.
Turb0
Profile Joined April 2010
United States34 Posts
January 28 2011 05:28 GMT
#31
Do you guys have a channel in game?

I didn't even know we had a team and I'd love to get together and practice with you guys. Unfortunately I'm going to Greece for 4 months but I'll be spending plenty of time at internet cafes over there.
Synystyr
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1446 Posts
February 17 2011 20:19 GMT
#32
On January 28 2011 14:28 Turb0 wrote:
Do you guys have a channel in game?

I didn't even know we had a team and I'd love to get together and practice with you guys. Unfortunately I'm going to Greece for 4 months but I'll be spending plenty of time at internet cafes over there.


Might be a bit late, but you can find us on the chat channel "NEU eSports".

A few of us are always around during the night so feel free to stop in and say hi and play a few games with us!
Sky Terran TvP V2.0: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=355839
MnMOptimus
Profile Joined January 2011
United States8 Posts
February 17 2011 23:22 GMT
#33
Ill join u guys,
mnmoptimus.777
Skeebs
Profile Joined April 2011
United States10 Posts
April 11 2011 00:10 GMT
#34
Hey guys, ik it's probably mad late, but I'd like to practice with you guys and maybe join the team in the future since I'm a freshman and have a lot of time ahead of me. Add me, Skeebs.588, right now I'm a diamond terran.
RedPanda923
Profile Joined September 2011
United States2 Posts
September 05 2011 19:37 GMT
#35
New school year, you all still doing the league at northeastern? if so let me know my email is awesterdale@gmail.com. In game ID RedPanda character code 213
DrRockso2112
Profile Joined November 2011
United States1 Post
November 07 2011 21:52 GMT
#36
I would like to join the team if it is going on this year, I am bronze level though but hopefully with some practice that can change. E-mail me at jfc2112@aol.com please if we do have a team this year.
KKKKKKKYEEEEEEEEEAH
CactusSC2
Profile Joined October 2010
United States61 Posts
November 08 2011 01:02 GMT
#37
Awesome... I played my first game of Starcraft in Kennedy Hall on Hemenway back in '98... I'd love to help in anyway....

Northeastern Class of '03
"To absent friends, lost loves, old gods, and the season of mists; and may each and every one of us always give the devil his due."
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 2434
RotterdaM784
TaKeTV 326
IndyStarCraft 194
BRAT_OK 84
ZombieGrub78
SteadfastSC25
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 2434
RotterdaM 784
ByuN 363
IndyStarCraft 194
MaxPax 178
RuFF_SC2 111
BRAT_OK 84
ZombieGrub78
UpATreeSC 57
SteadfastSC 25
MindelVK 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3249
Shuttle 732
Mini 442
EffOrt 396
Dewaltoss 158
910 76
Mind 74
HiyA 65
Zeus 64
hero 56
[ Show more ]
sorry 21
Bale 20
ToSsGirL 17
Sexy 14
zelot 10
scan(afreeca) 8
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
qojqva3572
Counter-Strike
fl0m5758
pashabiceps1021
Fnx 627
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3678
Liquid`Hasu1
Other Games
singsing2105
Beastyqt721
ceh9705
mouzStarbuck231
XaKoH 124
C9.Mang0118
QueenE62
Trikslyr53
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV226
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 125
• StrangeGG 45
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV373
Other Games
• imaqtpie683
• Shiphtur289
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
4h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 45m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
16h 45m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 21h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.