• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:31
CEST 04:31
KST 11:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8803 users

Storm Mafia - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 133 134 135 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-20 21:58:22
February 20 2012 21:57 GMT
#81

Start of day 1

[image loading]



As the Liquidians meet up on the town square, the atmosphere is tense. It doesn't take a genius to figure out this gathering of people is very close to turning into a frenzied mob out for blood. Isolated from the world around them, and now aware of the dangers among them, it's not surprising tempers are running high.

It is up to the people of Liquidia to keep calm in this situation, and make the right decisions.




It is now Day 1. The day ends Wednesday, Feb 22 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) or 48 hours from now. The game has started, I wish all the players good luck!

Computer says mafia
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 20 2012 21:59 GMT
#82
##vote tyrranuntil i see a reason not to
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 20 2012 21:59 GMT
#83
dat lack of voting thread.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
February 20 2012 22:00 GMT
#84
HEY GUYS

so i asked this to palmar

Original Message From Zephirdd:
am I allowed to post this?

Show nested quote +
Maybe you haven't noticed, but TL now has a really nifty Subscribe function which allows you to see the last posts since you last visited the thread. It's hella useful, especially for us.

GLHF guys


I ask this because I'm too drunk to know if I'm allowed to.


and he replied with this


Original Message From Palmar:
don't post it until the game has started.

Show nested quote +
Original Message From Zephirdd:
am I allowed to post this?

Maybe you haven't noticed, but TL now has a really nifty Subscribe function which allows you to see the last posts since you last visited the thread. It's hella useful, especially for us.

GLHF guys


I ask this because I'm too drunk to know if I'm allowed to.


So I say

Maybe you haven't noticed, but TL now has a really nifty Subscribe function which allows you to see the last posts since you last visited the thread. It's hella useful, especially for us.

GLHF guys

Also I'm drunk as fuck

GLHF
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 20 2012 22:01 GMT
#85
##vote tyrran
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 20 2012 22:03 GMT
#86
you are automatically subscribed to a thread once you post in it.
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
February 20 2012 22:03 GMT
#87
If the rest of the game is as stupid as the first 3 post this is going to get ugly...

The positive part is that I already have something to critisize... Good job on starting discussion.

"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
February 20 2012 22:04 GMT
#88
I mean that you cann see your subscribed threads on the link right belolw PM
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-02-20 22:04:54
February 20 2012 22:04 GMT
#89
6. Posting or sharing any PM you receive from a host.

Zephirdd has been modkilled.

I will not flip him immediately, as I will attempt to replace him due to how short we are in the game. If I don't find a replacement in a very short while, he will flip.
Computer says mafia
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 20 2012 22:05 GMT
#90
Thanks Zeph!

I'm totally posting a smiley after death to show Palmar that I'm not afraid of his wrath.

##vote tyrran
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
February 20 2012 22:05 GMT
#91
u wanna start disucosion?

REDFF why you voitn tyrran?

chaoser unless you provied a really good reason for voting tyrran that ois different from redff ill sahy youl are scum

bfuck backspace
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 20 2012 22:05 GMT
#92
zeph you fucking idiot
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 20 2012 22:07 GMT
#93
Also I'm drunk as fuck
OMG UR DRUNK THATS SO COOL OLOLOLLOL TELL THE WORLD ABOUT IT
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
February 20 2012 22:07 GMT
#94
gg sry
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 20 2012 22:08 GMT
#95
Blazinghand is replacing Zephirdd
Computer says mafia
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 20 2012 22:09 GMT
#96
ok we all learned a valueable lesson here. Don play trunk.
Move on, don't give mafia opertunity to talk about this "lolol so stupid" making it look like they do shit. Just pretend it never happend, thx
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 20 2012 22:10 GMT
#97
Do YOU need a valuable resource to aid in the glorious hunt for scum?
+ Show Spoiler [Look No Further] +
[image loading] I took the tornado from google and i did the starcraft pic myself


I also agree that tyrran looks scummy and lynching him right now would be the correct play.
Should i?

On February 06 2012 05:39 layabout wrote:
can somebody please explain whatever it is about posting popcorn that causes such a kerfuffle?


On February 06 2012 05:54 redFF wrote:


On February 06 2012 05:59 layabout wrote:
If i play a game with you in it i will be voting for you whenever the choice exists.

Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
February 20 2012 22:10 GMT
#98
##Vote: RedFF

He's going to spam this bitch into oblivion. Anti-town actions are anti-town.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
February 20 2012 22:10 GMT
#99
Hi guys! I know it's been a long game so far and Zephirdd has made a lot of posts, but I'll do my best to catch up on the thread and dive right in.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
February 20 2012 22:11 GMT
#100
I don't see where you're coming from.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 133 134 135 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech133
RuFF_SC2 102
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1407
Shuttle 1365
Artosis 614
Dewaltoss 54
NaDa 27
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm198
League of Legends
Doublelift3894
Counter-Strike
taco 494
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox560
Other Games
summit1g8051
WinterStarcraft357
C9.Mang0289
ViBE128
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur186
Upcoming Events
OSC
20h 29m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 7h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.