• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:02
CEST 22:02
KST 05:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7121 users

Terran TV, Raven from Poland

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
kimchiterran
Profile Joined May 2008
Poland81 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-11 22:55:40
April 06 2014 21:50 GMT
#1
Hello guys,

This is thread about my StarCraft streaming channel on Twitch, Terran TV! I stream tournaments (StarCraft: Brood War and StarCraft 2) and my own gameplay (StarCraft 2), always with Polish commentary. I know there is a lot of users from Poland who are visiting TeamLiquid

ABOUT ME

My name is Maciej 'Raven' Polak, I am 31 years old StarCraft veteran living in Warsaw, Poland. Some of you may remember me from StarCraft: Brood War or StarCraft 2 beta and early days after the release.

I played Terran for multiple teams (including foreign powerhouses MeetYourMakers, ESC, pG or Chinese top team =A.G=), went to World Cyber Games 2006 Grand Finals in Italy as a player and to WCG 2009 Grand Finals in China as a referee.

I was active player since 1999 and I filled many other roles in StarCraft community in the next decade (admin and moderator on Polish Netwars.pl, personal coach, referee, captain of Polish national team, manager and so on).

TERRAN TV

In 2009-2010 I hosted my own website Terran.PL, writing articles, guides and videos about both StarCraft games. This is when I started to broadcast the games on regular basis - I hosted around 250 live stream sessions in 18 months, casting the tournaments (90% of the sessions) and streaming my own gameplay.

In September 2010 I decided to take a break from gaming and e-sports for various reasons. This break lasted 3.5 years as I decided to come back just recently!

I re-launched Terran.PL and started streaming again...

LIVE STREAM

I offer a high-quality stream on my Twitch channel (3500 bitrate and more, 1080p).

I am trying to pick the best opportunites to stream the tournaments in StarCraft: Brood War (I recently covered iCCup Clan League Playoffs) and StarCraft 2.

I also decided to give it a try and let everyone see what do you need to do to get back into shape after such a long break! I will cast my Terran games from European ladder, giving a live analysis for each game I play. I will provide you with the hints on how to improve your gaming skills and how to plan your training schedule.

MOST IMPORTANT INFO

- I am streaming both tournaments (SC:BW + SC2) and my own gameplay (StarCraft 2, Terran), with Polish commentary.
- I will usually start streaming around 9 pm CET (UTC+1 hour) for ladder games or depending on the tournament. I will add a heads-up for each session in this thread.
- Link to my website: Terran.PL.
- Link to the previous videos: http://terran.pl/category/terran-tv/

I hope you will enjoy my commentary in Terran TV!

Kind regards,
Maciej 'Raven' Polak
kimchi makes perfect~
kimchiterran
Profile Joined May 2008
Poland81 Posts
April 07 2014 15:08 GMT
#2
Today at 9 pm CET (UTC+1) I will start playing European ladder. No warmups, no preparation, I basically played no games since 2010. I am curious what kind of performance I can expect from myself. I will play at least all 5 qualification games on ladder today and analyze them to identify the crucial obstacles in my gameplay.

Cheers,
Maciej 'Raven' Polak
kimchi makes perfect~
stormssc
Profile Joined September 2009
Poland125 Posts
April 07 2014 16:27 GMT
#3
oh boy!
Thruth
Profile Joined December 2011
Poland112 Posts
April 07 2014 19:17 GMT
#4
HE'S BAAAAAACK! :D
kimchiterran
Profile Joined May 2008
Poland81 Posts
April 08 2014 18:16 GMT
#5
So after my placement match I landed in... Platinum league. Despite lacking knowledge on the maps and understanding of changes introduced by Heart of the Swarm, I am getting distracted by small events on the map and my production is not smooth yet - I will focus on the second problem today.

Stream is starting at 9 pm CET (UTC+1). I logged to BattleNet already just in case there was this horrible login queue again.

I am just adding yesterday videos here:
http://terran.pl/terran-tv/od-zera-do-progamera-1-powrot-emeryta/

Regards,
Maciej 'Raven' Polak
kimchi makes perfect~
GoShox
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1845 Posts
April 09 2014 01:42 GMT
#6
I do not watch SC2 but I remember playing you in Brood War, good luck :D
kimchiterran
Profile Joined May 2008
Poland81 Posts
April 10 2014 18:31 GMT
#7
On April 09 2014 10:42 GoShox wrote:
I do not watch SC2 but I remember playing you in Brood War, good luck :D


Glad to hear, thanks!

Today I am starting at 9 pm CET (UTC+1) and between the games I will explain the... art of losing!

Cheers,
Maciej 'Raven' Polak
kimchi makes perfect~
kimchiterran
Profile Joined May 2008
Poland81 Posts
April 11 2014 15:57 GMT
#8
One more session this week. Starting in few minutes and I will finish just before WCS finals. Today I will be talking about scouting.

Regards,
Maciej 'Raven' Polak
kimchi makes perfect~
kimchiterran
Profile Joined May 2008
Poland81 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-14 18:36:50
April 14 2014 18:36 GMT
#9
New week, new season and second placement match in a week! I analyzed my previous games and I hope to improve a lot of things this week. Between the games I will try to explain why it is (not) worth to follow progamers.

Wish me luck,
Maciej 'Raven' Polak
kimchi makes perfect~
kimchiterran
Profile Joined May 2008
Poland81 Posts
April 15 2014 17:13 GMT
#10
Tuesday, I am starting at 9 pm CET (UTC+1) as usual. Topic of the day: multitasking and focusing.

See you there,
Maciej 'Raven' Polak
kimchi makes perfect~
Mewka
Profile Joined February 2011
Poland1458 Posts
April 15 2014 19:12 GMT
#11
I still don't see Raven in sidebar
Mewka, Mewka[AoV], Fox.Mewka, Mewman
kimchiterran
Profile Joined May 2008
Poland81 Posts
April 15 2014 23:23 GMT
#12
On April 16 2014 04:12 Mewka wrote:
I still don't see Raven in sidebar


That is too bad! But maybe I am displayed on the streams list as kimchiterran, that is why? I will check it on Thursday or maybe change my username if it is possible.

Cheers,
Maciej 'Raven' Polak
kimchi makes perfect~
kimchiterran
Profile Joined May 2008
Poland81 Posts
April 17 2014 17:01 GMT
#13
Today at 9pm I will stream another session. I will check if my stream is displaying correctly in a sidebar...

By the way, on Sunday I will comment a clan war! More details soon.

Regards,
Maciej 'Raven' Polak
kimchi makes perfect~
kimchiterran
Profile Joined May 2008
Poland81 Posts
April 18 2014 12:15 GMT
#14
Another session today, 9pm as usual. I will discuss about APM and the effective speed of player and how to improve your speed in game.

On Sunday, starting at 7pm I will broadcast a SC2Improve Team League Week 2 match between MaxFloPlay and Vega Squadron!

Cheers,
Maciej 'Raven' Polak
kimchi makes perfect~
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15879
Calm 2222
Mini 165
Rush 112
EffOrt 96
Trap 21
Bale 16
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
febbydoto17
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
fl0m5594
pashabiceps898
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King73
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4127
Liquid`Hasu612
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1877
Beastyqt702
RotterdaM635
B2W.Neo575
C9.Mang0295
shahzam225
IndyStarCraft 183
crisheroes153
QueenE100
Trikslyr91
Dewaltoss67
UpATreeSC59
ZombieGrub35
JuggernautJason23
ToD4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
Other Games
Algost 4
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 29
• Michael_bg 15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade889
Other Games
• imaqtpie967
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
13h 58m
INu's Battles
14h 58m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
16h 58m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 2h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.