• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:18
CEST 03:18
KST 10:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9294 users

[Stream] Najzmajs - Page 10

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
drbrown
Profile Joined March 2012
Sweden442 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-20 14:12:07
March 20 2012 07:57 GMT
#181
On March 20 2012 04:10 Waterflow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2012 01:29 drbrown wrote:
On March 17 2012 03:51 Waterflow wrote:
On March 17 2012 03:44 TanTzoR wrote:
Haha I love the haters comment. He is 12, is on a master level at sc2 and speaks decent 2nd language (english) and he knows how to promote himself. Props to him.
And I also love the people complaining about his childish attitude, I mean he is 12. But "you know in my days, when I was 12 I would go to high school, go to uni, have 3 part time jobs, help my parents at the house and still find time to help the poor".

At least when I was 12 I was really immature, let him be immature when he still can Don't see why you guys are wasting complaining about him, just don't watch his stream and that's it.


"And I also love the people complaining about his childish attitude, I mean he is 12."

Exactly! You're supposed to be somewhat immature at that age. At that age maturity hasn't been fully developed and the brain is said to not being fully grown until somewhere above the 20's. Maybe that's why some people in here are way more immature about their ways of speaking towards him in here.


The quicker you mature the better.


The quicker people stop being judgemental assholes the better.


I haven't watched his stream, i have no idea what he is like and im not claiming to know either.

Again, the quicker you mature the better. It's a lot harder to change once your brain has stopped developing.
I'm probably being ironic
Najzmajs
Profile Joined February 2012
Sweden105 Posts
March 20 2012 17:26 GMT
#182
xD
Hi! O,o
Waterflow
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1550 Posts
March 20 2012 18:42 GMT
#183
On March 20 2012 16:57 drbrown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2012 04:10 Waterflow wrote:
On March 20 2012 01:29 drbrown wrote:
On March 17 2012 03:51 Waterflow wrote:
On March 17 2012 03:44 TanTzoR wrote:
Haha I love the haters comment. He is 12, is on a master level at sc2 and speaks decent 2nd language (english) and he knows how to promote himself. Props to him.
And I also love the people complaining about his childish attitude, I mean he is 12. But "you know in my days, when I was 12 I would go to high school, go to uni, have 3 part time jobs, help my parents at the house and still find time to help the poor".

At least when I was 12 I was really immature, let him be immature when he still can Don't see why you guys are wasting complaining about him, just don't watch his stream and that's it.


"And I also love the people complaining about his childish attitude, I mean he is 12."

Exactly! You're supposed to be somewhat immature at that age. At that age maturity hasn't been fully developed and the brain is said to not being fully grown until somewhere above the 20's. Maybe that's why some people in here are way more immature about their ways of speaking towards him in here.


The quicker you mature the better.


The quicker people stop being judgemental assholes the better.


I haven't watched his stream, i have no idea what he is like and im not claiming to know either.

Again, the quicker you mature the better. It's a lot harder to change once your brain has stopped developing.


Everyone matures sooner or later. It depends on the individual. It's not something you just do, it comes naturally with age. Let him be a kid while he's still a kid and stop trolling now. Im sure you have something better to do.
drbrown
Profile Joined March 2012
Sweden442 Posts
March 21 2012 20:42 GMT
#184
On March 21 2012 03:42 Waterflow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2012 16:57 drbrown wrote:
On March 20 2012 04:10 Waterflow wrote:
On March 20 2012 01:29 drbrown wrote:
On March 17 2012 03:51 Waterflow wrote:
On March 17 2012 03:44 TanTzoR wrote:
Haha I love the haters comment. He is 12, is on a master level at sc2 and speaks decent 2nd language (english) and he knows how to promote himself. Props to him.
And I also love the people complaining about his childish attitude, I mean he is 12. But "you know in my days, when I was 12 I would go to high school, go to uni, have 3 part time jobs, help my parents at the house and still find time to help the poor".

At least when I was 12 I was really immature, let him be immature when he still can Don't see why you guys are wasting complaining about him, just don't watch his stream and that's it.


"And I also love the people complaining about his childish attitude, I mean he is 12."

Exactly! You're supposed to be somewhat immature at that age. At that age maturity hasn't been fully developed and the brain is said to not being fully grown until somewhere above the 20's. Maybe that's why some people in here are way more immature about their ways of speaking towards him in here.


The quicker you mature the better.


The quicker people stop being judgemental assholes the better.


I haven't watched his stream, i have no idea what he is like and im not claiming to know either.

Again, the quicker you mature the better. It's a lot harder to change once your brain has stopped developing.


Everyone matures sooner or later. It depends on the individual. It's not something you just do, it comes naturally with age. Let him be a kid while he's still a kid and stop trolling now. Im sure you have something better to do.


?

I wasn't the one claiming that he was being too immature or anything, i for one don't care. All i said was that maturing quickly has benefits.
I'm probably being ironic
WonDeRSC
Profile Joined June 2011
United States234 Posts
March 21 2012 20:59 GMT
#185
I'm 13 and I'm @ protoss diamond level.
GL I'll be watching! :D
Rustug
Profile Joined October 2010
1488 Posts
March 21 2012 21:10 GMT
#186
Good luck little dude, keep playing!
Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging people who have not. 파이팅! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ"
Najzmajs
Profile Joined February 2012
Sweden105 Posts
March 24 2012 17:25 GMT
#187
=)
Hi! O,o
AzZa651
Profile Joined January 2011
Denmark39 Posts
March 24 2012 17:59 GMT
#188
Awesome! This kid will be the next Savior/Yellow etc etc for sure.
Skamtet
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada634 Posts
March 24 2012 18:27 GMT
#189
On March 25 2012 02:59 AzZa651 wrote:
Awesome! This kid will be the next Savior/Yellow etc etc for sure.
i dont think so
JethroSC
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden83 Posts
March 25 2012 18:33 GMT
#190
On March 19 2012 22:48 Fus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2012 00:00 JethroSC wrote:
Show that you're not just good, you're mature too.


Mabie he just isn't mature lol :D



But being immature is no excuse for being a douche anyways.
NaNiwa, CranK, SaSe
Fus
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1112 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-26 08:25:21
March 26 2012 08:24 GMT
#191
Najzmajs hit master league yesterday on his stream, after a very long time in master mmr! A big cheer for him!:D
NaNiwa | Innovation | Flash | DeMuslim ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
March 26 2012 13:47 GMT
#192
On March 21 2012 03:42 Waterflow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2012 16:57 drbrown wrote:
On March 20 2012 04:10 Waterflow wrote:
On March 20 2012 01:29 drbrown wrote:
On March 17 2012 03:51 Waterflow wrote:
On March 17 2012 03:44 TanTzoR wrote:
Haha I love the haters comment. He is 12, is on a master level at sc2 and speaks decent 2nd language (english) and he knows how to promote himself. Props to him.
And I also love the people complaining about his childish attitude, I mean he is 12. But "you know in my days, when I was 12 I would go to high school, go to uni, have 3 part time jobs, help my parents at the house and still find time to help the poor".

At least when I was 12 I was really immature, let him be immature when he still can Don't see why you guys are wasting complaining about him, just don't watch his stream and that's it.


"And I also love the people complaining about his childish attitude, I mean he is 12."

Exactly! You're supposed to be somewhat immature at that age. At that age maturity hasn't been fully developed and the brain is said to not being fully grown until somewhere above the 20's. Maybe that's why some people in here are way more immature about their ways of speaking towards him in here.


The quicker you mature the better.


The quicker people stop being judgemental assholes the better.


I haven't watched his stream, i have no idea what he is like and im not claiming to know either.

Again, the quicker you mature the better. It's a lot harder to change once your brain has stopped developing.


Everyone matures sooner or later. It depends on the individual. It's not something you just do, it comes naturally with age. Let him be a kid while he's still a kid and stop trolling now. Im sure you have something better to do.

When you're promoting yourself on a public forum that isn't a kids playground and want to actually get somewhere, you're expected to act like a mature professional. Age has nothing to do with that and is no excuse for anything. Saying "let them be a kid" is silly, if he wants to gain recognition and grow in the sc2 scene he can't simply let his age get the best of him. I myself have made sure to hold myself to a higher standard than the average person and it is extremely frustrating when people generalize the mature professional young players among the legions of immature ones.
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
lpstroggoz
Profile Joined February 2012
New Zealand30 Posts
March 26 2012 15:30 GMT
#193
age has little to do with maturity :o
you must accept the truth
roym899
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany426 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-26 16:26:43
March 26 2012 16:25 GMT
#194
Wow honestly this is impressive. Such a level with this age. I just hope for you that it is the right thing to do and when you love what you are doing it's alright I think.
JethroSC
Profile Joined October 2011
Sweden83 Posts
March 27 2012 16:41 GMT
#195
On March 26 2012 17:24 Fus wrote:
Najzmajs hit master league yesterday on his stream, after a very long time in master mmr! A big cheer for him!:D



I thought he was Master?
NaNiwa, CranK, SaSe
zodde
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden1908 Posts
March 28 2012 08:55 GMT
#196
I don't really care if he calls people retards on stream or shit like that. He's just hurting himself by doing that.

However, if he want to come to TL, where the average age (and level of maturity) is WAY above 12, he should try to behave more mature to be taken seriously. He's obviously above average at SC2 for his age, and if he continues to practice seriously he could become something one day.

Not being an asshat ingame will give him more viewers which is good for his future (both recognition and some moneyz).

@Marcus: Really impressed by your play, I remember how bad I used to be at gaming when I was your age :D

Tänk på attityden och lycka till!
Fus
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1112 Posts
March 28 2012 21:45 GMT
#197
On March 28 2012 01:41 JethroSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2012 17:24 Fus wrote:
Najzmajs hit master league yesterday on his stream, after a very long time in master mmr! A big cheer for him!:D



I thought he was Master?


He was playing at master MMR when he posted this, but he was diamond league. I feel that he has progressed alot just in 2 weeks, it's amazing acually.
NaNiwa | Innovation | Flash | DeMuslim ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
banedroppa
Profile Joined March 2012
Sweden44 Posts
April 03 2012 09:19 GMT
#198
Najzmajs we should meet i am a high master zerg and we are born the same year
asdqsgsfasf
NovemberstOrm
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Canada16217 Posts
April 03 2012 09:44 GMT
#199
I see posts about him bming other players,him bragging to other players he's only 12 and he's in masters, honestly so what if he's bragging he's 12 years old lol it's common for kids to brag about things when there that age. The bm well in this day and age many kids aren't very nice at least not from what I know most know swear words back when I was in gr7/8 it's not all that un-common. I mean many players bm even some of the pros do so just because of his age you guys are getting mad about it? I don't understand.Anyways just my thoughts.
Moderatorlickypiddy
Fus
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden1112 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-03 11:28:39
April 03 2012 10:38 GMT
#200
Najzmajs getting coached by colCatZ.

Also, he's not even BM, the average sc2 player is much worse.

@banedroppa i think he's a year younger he is 12 and 4 months.
NaNiwa | Innovation | Flash | DeMuslim ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 161
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 467
Bale 50
League of Legends
Doublelift4514
Other Games
summit1g9131
JimRising 562
ViBE228
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
BasetradeTV190
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• Light_VIP 9
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1122
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 43m
Patches Events
13h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 43m
OSC
21h 43m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.