• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:38
CEST 18:38
KST 01:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8693 users

[Stream] Torte de Lini - Page 10

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 19 Next All
SirMilford
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia1269 Posts
July 23 2011 14:33 GMT
#181
And its a thor now! but i like the write up, pity i missed this stream till now
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 23 2011 14:42 GMT
#182
Guest caster will be community member Froadac :3
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 23 2011 16:06 GMT
#183
Casting the TL Open #20, amateur casting (I'm not too great, just doing this to expose more games and blabber my weight for the day).

With Froadac who just made it -________-
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 23 2011 19:26 GMT
#184
So I generally wouldn't make a post here if I wasn't about to stream, but tonight I actually have no content to stream. Last night was silly with a lot of HoN, but perhaps people want to see Bioshock 2 (Not sure if I can stream it as the game is a bit more demanding) or I can do F.E.A.R. I haven't played the game either:

Poll: What should I try streaming tonight?

Heroes of Newerth like last night (6)
 
55%

F.E.A.R (4)
 
36%

With Bioshock just ending, should I try Bioshock 2? (1)
 
9%

11 total votes

Your vote: What should I try streaming tonight?

(Vote): With Bioshock just ending, should I try Bioshock 2?
(Vote): Heroes of Newerth like last night
(Vote): F.E.A.R


https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
WritersBlock
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada91 Posts
July 23 2011 19:41 GMT
#185
Hon with me obvs
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 23 2011 21:20 GMT
#186
lololol, last night with Pokebunny was fun as hell :B
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 24 2011 02:01 GMT
#187
With Heroes of Newerth winning by a small margin. We shall play some HoN!

Last time on Heroes of Newerth: I fed, Grouty lost mid and a trilane wrecked top ):

Caution, I am very terrible and rely on outdated guides to learn heros and play them.
I'm feeling a bit blue and discouraged, but I'll try and pick up the personality!

Apologies for any explicit or foul language ahead of time. HoN is a very intense game! Guests may be the very community members you chat with (POKEBUNNY PLAY HAG AGAIN KTHX).
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
DakotaA7X
Profile Joined June 2011
United States74 Posts
July 24 2011 04:55 GMT
#188
Well I dunno your budget, the types of games you like, or your PC specs so here is a brainstorm .
F.E.A.R would be cool! But also you could always go play part of the classic Half-Life series. The new Duke Nukem also looks like a really cool game. Portal 2 is a very cool game. Or the first Portal if you haven't played it! Umm I hear good things about Crysis 2 also. SC2/HoN is cool but its always nice to catch a break and see a game other than SC2, LoL, or HoN.
Óg agus saor go deo
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 24 2011 05:00 GMT
#189
I already tried streaming Duke Nukem, it was boring, dull and uneventful ): So I dropped it. I have F.E.A.R.

I finished Portal 2 and I just did Co-Op with someone. So that's all done ;D!

I can redo Portal, however I already know all of it ):

Crysis 2 is too powerful for my computer to stream unless I bust the graphics much lower. Even then, I die a lottttttttt lololol

Classic Half-Life gets me a bit sick to be honest D: But I can do it if you want!

Thanks for the suggestions :B!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
DakotaA7X
Profile Joined June 2011
United States74 Posts
July 24 2011 06:06 GMT
#190
Alright F.E.A.R. then imo
Óg agus saor go deo
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 24 2011 06:41 GMT
#191
Will try to get F.E.A.R going tomorrow :x
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-25 02:00:24
July 25 2011 02:00 GMT
#192
With the uncomfortable games of HoN I had last night, I decided to resume play-throughs until Season 3 of StarCraft comes out.

It's 10:00!

As votes were evening out, I installed F.E.A.R and will be playing it through. I heard F.E.A.R is an incredibly scary game, so I will get vulgar, loud and die several times (if you watched me play Amnesia, this will likely be no different). I don't know much about the story and I'm terrible with guns, so let's see how this fairs!

Tune in and help me out or laugh at my face ):
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 25 2011 03:33 GMT
#193
I don't what was up with me today, but this game makes me feel really sick D: http://www.hardwareanalysis.com/content/topic/70399/
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 25 2011 19:57 GMT
#194
Still streaming at 10:00 p.m for some really quiet Heroes of Newerth! I am absolutely terrible and don't proclaim to be any better than that.

Due to last night's nausea, I can't play F.E.A.R. It makes feel really dizzy and sick ): So for now it is HoN until Season 3 StarCraft II comes out!

I have a bit of spare time and don't feel like writing something long out, so I'm just dicking around on HoN!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 25 2011 20:59 GMT
#195
Forgot to set myself to online or is the site having trouble detecting?
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Alejandrisha
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6566 Posts
July 25 2011 21:14 GMT
#196
The TDL monologues

Stream is up on TL np
get rich or die mining
TL+ Member
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 25 2011 21:22 GMT
#197
Finally. I was having so much trouble before.

Thanks ;D!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 26 2011 02:07 GMT
#198
It's 10:00! Some intermission Heroes of Newerth until tomorrow's new season!
I think I'll be playing Pudge/Devourer a lot and missing my hooks! Not sure, you guys tell me which hero to play ;D!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
July 27 2011 00:00 GMT
#199
hon sucks stream lol :O
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 27 2011 02:04 GMT
#200
10:00 once again, Season 3 is out and I lost about 132 games to reach the magical bronze level. Why? 1. Because I enjoy the feeling of progression, even if my own skill is not progressing.

2. I am very rusty and haven't played in awhile. I am obviously not as unrefined as bronze, but this leads me to my third point.

3. My army and unit control is horrendous, while my macro is decent at at least platinum, my army/unit control has lost me many games because of poor control, crisis management and understanding of my own units.

So onward we go. I will reach at least high-diamond by sometime in the future. For now, I intend to play all games to the later stages to fully develop large unit forces and diverse ones at that.

I did have the intention of learning a new race such as Protoss or Terran, but I wouldn't know where to begin and it would seem like a very difficult task.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem384
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 384
IndyStarCraft 191
Railgan 72
BRAT_OK 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50786
Shuttle 2774
Horang2 520
BeSt 497
Larva 351
ggaemo 190
Soma 176
Mind 155
Dewaltoss 119
Sexy 86
[ Show more ]
Last 85
hero 64
Zeus 57
Sea.KH 50
Killer 47
Hyun 45
ToSsGirL 27
Bale 26
NaDa 23
PianO 22
Rock 16
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5012
qojqva2910
Dendi1596
420jenkins433
Fuzer 154
Counter-Strike
fl0m4402
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2388
Khaldor1369
Liquid`Hasu1131
MindelVK15
Other Games
FrodaN1787
singsing1725
B2W.Neo1003
byalli936
Beastyqt732
Mlord498
ArmadaUGS175
Hui .154
KnowMe133
QueenE88
Mew2King58
CosmosSc2 28
Chillindude26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick925
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream49
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 22
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 51
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3699
League of Legends
• Nemesis2707
Other Games
• Shiphtur246
• WagamamaTV222
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 22m
Replay Cast
6h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 22m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
18h 22m
Monday Night Weeklies
23h 22m
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 18h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.