• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:19
CEST 06:19
KST 13:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8247 users

[Stream] Torte de Lini - Page 11

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 19 Next All
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
July 27 2011 02:30 GMT
#201
Well if you are now bronze then it's not like you are going to lose your rank trying to ladder offrace
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 27 2011 03:06 GMT
#202
On July 27 2011 11:30 Grobyc wrote:
Well if you are now bronze then it's not like you are going to lose your rank trying to ladder offrace


Yeah, but I wouldn't know where to begin, what to learn etc.

My Terran and Protoss are terrible because queuing and multiple structures producing units is a difficult thing for me to manage.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Munk-E
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States672 Posts
July 27 2011 04:05 GMT
#203
On July 27 2011 11:04 Torte de Lini wrote:
10:00 once again, Season 3 is out and I lost about 132 games to reach the magical bronze level. Why? 1. Because I enjoy the feeling of progression, even if my own skill is not progressing.

2. I am very rusty and haven't played in awhile. I am obviously not as unrefined as bronze, but this leads me to my third point.

3. My army and unit control is horrendous, while my macro is decent at at least platinum, my army/unit control has lost me many games because of poor control, crisis management and understanding of my own units.

So onward we go. I will reach at least high-diamond by sometime in the future. For now, I intend to play all games to the later stages to fully develop large unit forces and diverse ones at that.

I did have the intention of learning a new race such as Protoss or Terran, but I wouldn't know where to begin and it would seem like a very difficult task.


I was browsing reddit, and by any chance, did you lose 0.0000000000000009992 points during this quest?

[image loading]
You recognise me because of my signature!
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 27 2011 04:15 GMT
#204
On July 27 2011 13:05 Munk-E wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2011 11:04 Torte de Lini wrote:
10:00 once again, Season 3 is out and I lost about 132 games to reach the magical bronze level. Why? 1. Because I enjoy the feeling of progression, even if my own skill is not progressing.

2. I am very rusty and haven't played in awhile. I am obviously not as unrefined as bronze, but this leads me to my third point.

3. My army and unit control is horrendous, while my macro is decent at at least platinum, my army/unit control has lost me many games because of poor control, crisis management and understanding of my own units.

So onward we go. I will reach at least high-diamond by sometime in the future. For now, I intend to play all games to the later stages to fully develop large unit forces and diverse ones at that.

I did have the intention of learning a new race such as Protoss or Terran, but I wouldn't know where to begin and it would seem like a very difficult task.


I was browsing reddit, and by any chance, did you lose 0.0000000000000009992 points during this quest?

[image loading]


Yep, it's happened before with -e0.3
I got a screenshot of it from last season.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 27 2011 04:31 GMT
#205
Now playing some Heroes of Newerth!

We accomplished a lot today! I feel lot more sturdy with my control, faster than when I first started but still need to work on controlling my drops, standard builds and using the ctrl key (I still don't use it D: )
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 28 2011 02:03 GMT
#206
It's 10:00, same deal, same time!

Last time on StarCraft II: We dabbled with some Japanese and Korean songs while playing a variety of opponents, didn't get to play new maps yet and I lost to a bronze player in a bad base-trade. My ZvZ is horrendous.

As final notes of that night: We accomplished a lot today! I feel lot more sturdy with my control, faster than when I first started but still need to work on controlling my drops, standard builds and using the ctrl key (I still don't use it D: )

At Midnight, I intend to relieve with some HoN play with a RL friend. He's new to HoN and a big LoL player, I hope to add some fun into the game for him as a he is a bit of skeptic :B We'll see!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 28 2011 03:39 GMT
#207
Now streaming some HoN with CSC member: Yorku ;D! (he's very new and bad).
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 29 2011 02:02 GMT
#208
Now streaming some more SC2. It's 10:00. Same shbang, I'm feeling a bit light-headed and tired. Did a lot of things today, but not much on my paper, so its still on the back of my mind.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 29 2011 03:54 GMT
#209
Now streaming some HoN!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
JiYan
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3668 Posts
July 29 2011 04:24 GMT
#210
why hon and no sc2 :[
DroneAllDay
Profile Joined April 2011
United States140 Posts
July 29 2011 04:29 GMT
#211
Oh Torte, well at least now you know, that Voids are always the way to go in bronze lol.
Don't pressure me please, I like my drones too much
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 29 2011 04:31 GMT
#212
On July 29 2011 13:29 DroneAllDay wrote:
Oh Torte, well at least now you know, that Voids are always the way to go in bronze lol.


And DTs D:

Lost my hive T_____________________________T
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
bkrow
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia8532 Posts
July 29 2011 05:02 GMT
#213
HoN > than Sc2 in torte's case :p <3
In The Rear With The Gear .. *giggle* /////////// cobra-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 29 2011 05:06 GMT
#214
I just played a terrible HoN game where the guy insisted that I was fat based on my voice. How he could perceive my underweight issue with obesity based on a person's voice is beyond me.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
bkrow
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia8532 Posts
July 29 2011 05:21 GMT
#215
Ahh the HoN community - it never grows up you have to see the entertaining side of it :p
In The Rear With The Gear .. *giggle* /////////// cobra-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 29 2011 05:38 GMT
#216
Problem is, everytime I hear these antagonistic people talk. I can't help but think it's some punk-ass white guy with blond spiked gel hair, a backward baseball cap and wearing some bad B-Ball Jersey.

We suffer from the same syndrome ):
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
August 02 2011 00:58 GMT
#217
A bit swamped with work and school, so the likelihood of me streaming is not planned (it may just be a spur of the moment).

I'm meeting Micronesia on August 4th, I have a quiz Wednesday, a Paper next Monday, an exam Wednesday and then a paper the following day.

): Sorry~
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
August 02 2011 05:14 GMT
#218
Streaming for a small bit for Peter :3 No biggie~
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
DakotaA7X
Profile Joined June 2011
United States74 Posts
August 14 2011 22:15 GMT
#219
Where have you been buddyboy? I want moar streaming!!
Óg agus saor go deo
Livinpink
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada326 Posts
August 16 2011 07:29 GMT
#220
Good job on your stream
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Livinpink
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 243
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 591
Larva 335
Leta 66
NaDa 48
TT1 23
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm224
League of Legends
JimRising 706
Other Games
summit1g10283
WinterStarcraft448
Mew2King101
ViBE85
ArmadaUGS53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1356
BasetradeTV263
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream118
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota255
League of Legends
• Rush1125
• Lourlo839
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 41m
INu's Battles
7h 41m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 41m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 41m
Replay Cast
18h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.