• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:57
CEST 04:57
KST 11:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8392 users

[Stream] Torte de Lini - Page 13

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 19 Next All
Yorku
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada34 Posts
October 06 2011 05:53 GMT
#241
Meh. Nothing more to say than that. I guess you're right... I can spam forums adequately well, so maybe on second thought it wouldn't be that exciting? >.<
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 06 2011 05:54 GMT
#242
I do a lot of work on the forums and it requires a lot of waiting and thus why I have time on the forums.
I'm on two other forums as well.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
DystopiaX
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16236 Posts
October 06 2011 05:59 GMT
#243
would it be possible to find an archive of said posting? I used to think I was a pretty spammy poster but I joined a month after you yet have 7k less posts lol
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 06 2011 06:19 GMT
#244
Unlikely, since switching to JTV, I stopped uploading my videos lol
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 06 2011 19:12 GMT
#245
No stream tonight because I haven't slept since last night and work has accumulated once more.
Will resume after a good night's rest ):

Sorry~
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
October 06 2011 19:23 GMT
#246
This guy got a stream?

Damn, I've been missing out ~_~
memes are a dish best served dank
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 06 2011 19:24 GMT
#247
Yes, I've been streaming everyday at 10:00 [EST] consistently for awhile now.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 12 2011 02:04 GMT
#248
It's 10:00: Fallout: New Vegas time. I've never played a Fallout game before so I figured why not give this one a shot since someone very nice gifted me it after he heard how I've never touched it even know what it is about.

Let's hope it withstands the sands of my time and I play it through!

Any suggestions, opinions, tips are always accepted ;D
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 12 2011 02:51 GMT
#249
Back to StarCraft II, game couldn't hold my interest.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
radscorpion9
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada2252 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-12 21:13:56
October 12 2011 21:10 GMT
#250
yeah...from what I saw you seemed quite impatient playing that . Unfortunately those games tend to require more careful decision making about which skills you should develop, what to hold on to/drop (i.e. not picking up everything in the house XD), and time to think about what kind of character you want to be and thus the types of dialogue choices you should make in the game...which obviously includes understanding the logical consequences.

You seem like someone who would enjoy a fast paced game. I think, if you haven't played it already, super meat boy would be a fun platform game to play - its available on steam and is pretty cheap...I think there might be demos.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-12 21:20:37
October 12 2011 21:19 GMT
#251
On October 13 2011 06:10 radscorpion9 wrote:
yeah...from what I saw you seemed quite impatient playing that . Unfortunately those games tend to require more careful decision making about which skills you should develop, what to hold on to/drop (i.e. not picking up everything in the house XD), and time to think about what kind of character you want to be and thus the types of dialogue choices you should make in the game...which obviously includes understanding the logical consequences.

You seem like someone who would enjoy a fast paced game. I think, if you haven't played it already, super meat boy would be a fun platform game to play - its available on steam and is pretty cheap...I think there might be demos.


Played it :3

I like a game that doesn't bog me down with a million things that may or may not be relevant. Mass Effect was a good mix between fast-action, pace and RPG-elements (ME1) while also giving the moral balance of discussion: wether to be good or evil, but tied up in classic various moral scenarios that test one's values in a utilitarian sort of way.

When I played FO, New Vegas. There was a lot of reading within the first 10 minutes. The standard is fine: Name, hair, etc. Then we had stats, okay no problem. Then it had me go through a tutorial on how to shoot but the directions were skimped out: took me 6-7 minutes to find my inventory, I managed to skip 12 hours in a day not knowing what it does and I could pick up literally everything in the game without really knowing why or if it was worthwhile.

Good for Fallout: a lot of liberty is great! But you plop someone in a gray playground where all directions look the same and you don't indicate how to use the map, where things are, etc and you tire someone out.

But this is from 10 minutes in the game. I also got a bit sick because the FOV is one that makes me get motion sickness.

Thanks for a lot for your suggestion. I'm thinking of installing Machinarium today. I've played it before a long time ago, so I can't recall much of anything, but I do miss the game severely.

I also have Bioshock 2 which I haven't played or I was thinking of Max Payne which I've never played.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 13 2011 02:18 GMT
#252
It's 10:00. Obviously its time to stream. I've been sorta bored and in-between games. Unsure of what the hell I'm going to play.

Going to start with some Machinarium, really just an adorable game, comfortable, casual, calm. Great music, art and ambiance. I love it :3

I'm going to get back on the horse and try again at Fallout: New Vegas, just sort of wing it and take it slow, maybe I'll grow a little more backbone when playing it.

Then StarCraft II if all else fails. 3v3 as per usual.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 13 2011 02:19 GMT
#253
I need a new time. Since when is Day 9 at 10:00 p.m?
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 13 2011 03:21 GMT
#254
Back to old StarCraft II :3
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 14 2011 02:09 GMT
#255
10:00, gonna try my hand at Machinarium again thanks to Oscar's hint :3

Last time on Machinarium...: We were suddenly dumped in pieces by a weird flying robot fly elephant trunk thing. After picking ourselves up, narratively told through imagery the few commands we were able to perform, we managed to get to a bridge where we encountered our first puzzle: the guardsman wouldn't let any robots through. With crafty coloring and a similar looking hat, we tricked the police officer to let us through. We found ourselves quickly falling off the bridge and into the undergrounds of the outskirts of the city.

Followed the cart of purple coal and here we are: trying to slip through a giant metal tube but can't seem to get the crank to cooperate with us. Here's hoping it finally moves in our favor :3
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 14 2011 03:02 GMT
#256
Back to StarCraft II, got a little further today :3
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 15 2011 18:23 GMT
#257
Just quickly testing my stream for its new quality (2mb to now 3mb!). If you can provide some help, let me know (DivinO was already helping me before).

Just testing TF2 to see if it stutters or anything.

Then a 3v3 SC2 match.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 18 2011 02:10 GMT
#258
No stream tonight, I'm just testing the stream quality, fluidity, etc. I can't get it to work properly.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
WritersBlock
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada91 Posts
October 18 2011 02:19 GMT
#259
Tort come play hawn =)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 18 2011 02:30 GMT
#260
I cant ): I'm trying to fix my stream, I hate how I have 3mb upload, but the quality is shit D:
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 200
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 564
NaDa 50
TT1 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g10181
JimRising 738
WinterStarcraft325
Mew2King93
ViBE93
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1354
BasetradeTV255
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream151
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 91
• davetesta42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush613
• Lourlo425
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 3m
INu's Battles
9h 3m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 3m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 3m
Replay Cast
20h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.