• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:35
CEST 03:35
KST 10:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8884 users

[Stream] Torte de Lini - Page 15

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 19 Next All
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 27 2011 05:04 GMT
#281
Masters, but I dropped to Bronze because losing still makes me masters
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Livinpink
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada326 Posts
October 27 2011 15:05 GMT
#282
On October 27 2011 14:04 Torte de Lini wrote:
Masters, but I dropped to Bronze because losing still makes me masters


If only losing made me masters rofl.
http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Livinpink
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 27 2011 18:44 GMT
#283
Masters isn't fun, that's all I'm going to say. ;b
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 27 2011 23:58 GMT
#284
Totally forgot I stream at 8 @_______@

Same stuff as always, learning Terran. I won several games yesterday, but it was more due to the faults of my opponent than my superb play (haha, hardly "superb"). We continue to become more familiar with the race match-ups and try to improve :3

As we progress forward, we hope for strong opponents.

*Two things: 1. There may be an intermission due to sudden visitors
2. I have assignments to do, so this won't be an especially long segment
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 29 2011 00:20 GMT
#285
8 o'clock, I had a phonecall but I should be good to go.
No interruptions like last time hopefully ;D!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 30 2011 00:04 GMT
#286
8 o'clock. MORE TERRAN!

Really wanted to play more BF3, but I have some assignments to do as well QQ

Nonetheless, onward we play and go!

Last time, we played a delicate zvt game where I effectively poorly transitioned ):
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 30 2011 00:24 GMT
#287
Stay online dumb stream ._.
I keep getting this issue with TL
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 31 2011 00:04 GMT
#288
8 o'clock! Still streaming!
Had some latency issues and thus the stream became choppy. It should be fine now, but let's hope so.

Really addicted to Battlefield 3 to which I'm now behind on my schoolwork. I hope to get some done after this session (1 hour and a 1/2 about).
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 31 2011 20:55 GMT
#289
No stream today, I am relaxing and trying to wrap up work I've been procrastinating.
I apologize.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
impression
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
413 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-08 13:34:39
November 01 2011 06:22 GMT
#290
Congratulations, with all your plugging, I now follow you on Twitter and, I don't even use twitter!
행운을 빌어요 재미
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
November 01 2011 06:55 GMT
#291
ahahaha!

Thanks! I really shouldn't advertise/plug, I just want people to talk to ):
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
paper
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
13197 Posts
November 01 2011 06:59 GMT
#292
And the ever-elusive septuple post makes its appearance.
Hates Fun🤔
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
November 01 2011 09:42 GMT
#293
There's a 13-post streak somewhere back there haha
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Imalengrat
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia365 Posts
November 01 2011 09:53 GMT
#294
Awesome stream. Haven't watched in a while but none the less. Awesome!
Mass Motherships Counters Almost everything
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
November 01 2011 10:44 GMT
#295
I'll be streaming tomorrow if I can go to bed on time (soon)
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
November 02 2011 00:00 GMT
#296
It's 8:00! Time for some more streaming of epic bronze-league Terrans! I've been playing opponents who are a lot more focused and keen on their plays. Very defensive, but solid in their early game builds. I'm a bit worried as I haven't been learning much about Terran, but more tight with my macro (still terrible with consistently making stuff and getting supply blocked).

New comfortable music in addition. Careful, I might get too into the music @__@

Cheers!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
monx
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada1400 Posts
November 03 2011 20:56 GMT
#297
added to favorites ;o
so fun to watch bronze leaguers rage quit
@ggmonx
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
November 04 2011 06:39 GMT
#298
I forgot to stream today D: and this Friday will be no stream additionally because I have my Starcraft university meeting and then have to stop by 1234.

Improv. streaming now since Probe won't play with me on BF3 D: -- Going to be streaming for a fair bit :3
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Azera
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
3800 Posts
November 04 2011 06:46 GMT
#299
Torte! Are you switching to Terran?
Check out some great music made by TLers - http://bit.ly/QXYhdb , by intrigue. http://bit.ly/RTjpOR , by ohsea.toc.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
November 04 2011 07:23 GMT
#300
Yeah, I'm learning new races to better fit myself :3
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 53
NaDa 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm247
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9362
JimRising 684
ViBE146
ArmadaUGS97
Mew2King94
Trikslyr29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1265
BasetradeTV163
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream121
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• davetesta55
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 26m
INu's Battles
10h 26m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 26m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 26m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 26m
Replay Cast
21h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.