• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:44
CEST 21:44
KST 04:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9282 users

[Stream] Torte de Lini - Page 9

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 19 Next All
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-19 02:02:14
July 19 2011 02:01 GMT
#161
It's 10:00. Same thing as always: Bioshock 1! I've gotten a bit more comfortable with the game, the story and the limitations of my aiming. It's night 4 and I'm feeling extra awake than usual (I just drank two Jones Blue Bubblegum sodas).

Last time on Bioshock: So we finally did it. We've reached Atlas and his family after that fisherman dude fucked us over due to his own shitty paranoia.

As we got closer, so did the edge of Ryan's temper and ends up blowing the submarine that kills Atlas' wife and son. Feeling unphased by the tragic event, I'm obliged to get revenge on Ryan for Atlas as we enter Arcadia, some garden green place where Houdini fuckheads pop out of everywhere. To make things worse, I have to find some thingie for this botanist bitch to get into the metro, a circuit of transportation.

Ryan is relentless, but so is my need to perfect my aiming.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 20 2011 02:03 GMT
#162
Guess what? It's 10:00. It's night 5 of Bioshock 1! Things were progressing then we just stream-lined in terms of story. Overall, I'm pack with new guns, new powers and a lot more slots.

Last time on Bioshock: It wasn't long until I helped out the botanist. Saddening for her, it was her last dying request as she fell to the perilous hands of Ryan. Arcadia is now looking greener and we've fished plenty of goodies from the farmer's market, so we're now off to the metro and to another great part of the Rapture. What lies ahead is unknown, but we're still clenching towards revenge for Atlas, since his family was killed. Apparently we're going straight to Ryan's office now...

I'm drinking Strawberry soda ;D!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-20 03:54:15
July 20 2011 03:54 GMT
#163
Ended a little bit earlier, when you get this bullshit, you tend to want to just quit:

[image loading]
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-21 01:13:30
July 21 2011 01:13 GMT
#164
not 10:00 yet, sorry D:
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 21 2011 02:03 GMT
#165
Fuck, I wrote this whole thing out, kept it opened for when it was 10:00 and I by mistake closed it. Happened to me twice.

Same time, same game; Bioshock 1! We'll be chippin' at it some more while we work on our new foe: Sandy Cohen, a bit of a crazed artist. Yet, more of a blockade to us reaching Ryan, the ultimate nemesis that killed Atlas' family and prevents us from our potential ultimate escape.

On the way to Cohen, he asks of us to kill disciples, various people who didn't fit his rigid description or desire for masterpieces, whatever that is. Beyond the various freaky sculptures of paper mache live beings, we have to take snapshots of his 4 disciples for his collage of fucked-up pictures.

Can't wait to end his life, but on a side-note, we collected some nice little sisters (see below).

[image loading]
[image loading]
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
DakotaA7X
Profile Joined June 2011
United States74 Posts
July 21 2011 04:15 GMT
#166
Enjoy the stream man! Enjoyed the Bioshock playthrough the few times I've watched it. I'll surely be back.
Óg agus saor go deo
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 21 2011 04:23 GMT
#167
Thanks ;D! It was a really funny day today!
You guys all tricked me thinking it was the end of the game ): Still, what a fucking shocker and interesting way to figure game triggers into the game through natural story-telling.

lastly: [image loading]
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-22 02:06:39
July 22 2011 02:03 GMT
#168
It's 10:00 which means more Bioshock! I thought I was almost done, but in reality, we still got a long way to go!

Last time on Bioshock: Well. I've done it. No fighting with Cohen, he just let me on his way, but to reach Ryan's office, I had to do a few tricks and override the whole system! The feat was tough and the battles were aggravatingly annoying, but I've done it and I finally get to meet Ryan.

Would you kindly... He opened and I soon felt compelled to follow his every order. Alas, it was true, the game triggering further into the story if I followed each and every mission statement would occur if Ryan said: "Would you kindly..."

Atlas too, would say that often. Those paranoid ideas of the CIA and Sleeper Cells were true as Ryan ordered me to kill him: Slaves obey. It seems my mind was trapped, held and ordered against my will to not only see Ryan's demise, but to follow Atlas, or should we say... Fontaine's orders.

I ordered the destruction of Ryan's city to which Fontaine bellows on how he intends to control and own the city. He bids farewell as the walls crumble and as I panicked, I met a Little Sister. Like cheese for a bee, I followed them until I tumbled into their secret hideout and soon met with the "mother", a young female caring for her babies and by proxy; caring for those who saved (most) of her little girls. She has done some reworking on my mind to prevent me from further being mind-controlled as she sent me on my way to now exact revenge upon the avenger: Fontaine... Atlas.

And that's what you missed! A compelling night that was!

(too much drama today, kind of overwhelming)
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
bkrow
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia8532 Posts
July 22 2011 02:14 GMT
#169
Stop being such a girl and stream some hon :p i'm bored at work
In The Rear With The Gear .. *giggle* /////////// cobra-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 22 2011 04:09 GMT
#170
Now playing some HoN! (I will get back to the replies after!)
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 22 2011 04:10 GMT
#171
On July 22 2011 13:09 Torte de Lini wrote:
Now playing some HoN! (I will get back to the replies after!)


On July 22 2011 11:14 bkrow wrote:
Stop being such a girl and stream some hon :p i'm bored at work



Your wish my command!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 23 2011 02:03 GMT
#172
10:00, I'm still eating, but damn, I'm almost done with Bioshock (I think?)!

Last time on Bioshock: We were off. Tenebaum being the sweety pie that she is, lead us out and we were on our way to ward off the rest of Fontaine's spell on us. Quickly maneuvering through the lobby, we reached Cohen's house again. Finished him off relatively quickly and then retrieve the scientist's antidote for the mind-control.

Wrapping up some last few extra swigs of it and we might soon reach Ryan.

Nothing extreme happened to really take note of. We'll just ahve to see if this is the final night!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 23 2011 03:35 GMT
#173
Finished Bioshock 1!

Now streaming some HoN! ;D!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
July 23 2011 03:47 GMT
#174
We must cocast tlopen tomorrow.

Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 23 2011 04:18 GMT
#175
On July 23 2011 12:47 Froadac wrote:
We must cocast tlopen tomorrow.



If I wake up on time ;D!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
July 23 2011 05:02 GMT
#176
Give me your skype >.>

I'm a west coastie, so yeah.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 23 2011 05:15 GMT
#177
sent :D
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Kezzer
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States1268 Posts
July 23 2011 05:58 GMT
#178
Hold on a second man, did the mods give you that DT avatar? I have never seen it, is that the 3500 post pic? This is blowing my mind right now
GhostKorean
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States2330 Posts
July 23 2011 06:30 GMT
#179
Is that an sc2 dt? I thought I saw it before somewhere else
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 23 2011 07:03 GMT
#180
Will be trying to cast the TL open tomorrow. I hope I wake up on time D:
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O70
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason173
BRAT_OK 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15596
Artosis 727
Mini 245
Dewaltoss 123
Mind 75
ZZZero.O 70
Hyun 39
NaDa 24
Bale 23
Dota 2
qojqva2720
420jenkins586
League of Legends
Doublelift1491
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6422
Khaldor1281
Liquid`Hasu1022
MindelVK16
Other Games
summit1g5979
FrodaN2404
B2W.Neo811
byalli689
ToD190
Railgan45
Mew2King31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1237
BasetradeTV235
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
StarCraft 2
angryscii 39
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 34
• StrangeGG 33
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 25
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• FirePhoenix7
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie942
• Shiphtur266
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 17m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
15h 17m
Monday Night Weeklies
20h 17m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 15h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.