• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:58
CEST 11:58
KST 18:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12225 users

[Stream] Torte de Lini - Page 8

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 19 Next All
Vain
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Netherlands1115 Posts
July 06 2011 20:13 GMT
#141
On July 06 2011 05:01 Torte de Lini wrote:
It's not my birthday, but I appreciate the sentiment~


Omg, again user icon change? This has got to stop:\
Battle.net 2.0 is a waiter and he's a dick
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
July 06 2011 20:22 GMT
#142
Yeah. So much icon change o.o
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 09 2011 01:09 GMT
#143
Streaming the VG Weekly #12. This was a sort of spur of the moment (I inquired but originally didn't partake in casting because I still have schoolwork).

Apologies if things seem... out of place~
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
July 09 2011 02:37 GMT
#144
Harharhar. We should cocast sometime >.>
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 09 2011 02:45 GMT
#145
Sure :B I love guest cocasters~
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
WaZuP
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Germany487 Posts
July 09 2011 03:12 GMT
#146
a love your posting, very inovative and funny, lets see what your stream got to offer
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
July 09 2011 03:46 GMT
#147
Give me your skype ^^

Btw, I've done a fair bit of casting, but my internet is not capable of streaming.

Only way to stream is to cocast
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 09 2011 04:20 GMT
#148
On July 09 2011 12:46 Froadac wrote:
Give me your skype ^^

Btw, I've done a fair bit of casting, but my internet is not capable of streaming.

Only way to stream is to cocast


Yeah, a few people are like that. I don't mind.
I'll give it to you after this event and the next time I'm casting I'll ask for a hand.
My voice is becoming hoarse and tired ):

This has been the worst event for casting so far. Not because of the tournament or the admins, but people are being especially rude (one advertised his stream in my chat and the other used down syndrome as an insult towards [not very nice to people with down syndrome].

@__@ 3-4 hours of casting, oy.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
July 09 2011 04:51 GMT
#149
네
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 14 2011 03:17 GMT
#150
It's about 11 p.m and I finally bought and downloaded Bioshock ;D! I think my PC can handle and stream. I know very little of the game, the story (something about an underwater city) and the gameplay.

Gonna try and make this a daily thing at around 11 except for Friday and Saturday (my birthday is on Saturday, so no guarantees).

Any feedback on the quality would be so appreciated.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 15 2011 03:57 GMT
#151
Sorry guys, I know I said I'd stream every day to finish this Bioshock series, but today, tomorrow and potentially Saturday I won't be available D: (it'll be very late at night when I come home and I like to remain consistent with when I stream).

I'm very sorry~ I love my little group of viewers ): You guys are so helpful
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 17 2011 01:58 GMT
#152
I'm back ;D! It's 10:00 and the moon tells me I must continue with my first playthrough of Bioshock!

Last time on Bioshock
Our dude survived a plane crash and dove into this world where the master dude perpetuated the idea that success and research can flourish without the petty and trivial forms of social conventions and ethics.

Upon arriving, you see that he's one giant dumbass as you almost get savagely destroyed by some crazy bitch. Thankfully, a well-sounding man with confidence and great voice-acting entices you to help him get you to his wife and kids as the underground city collapses. You don't know who he is, what entirely happened or the normalities of this world, but you trust him and onward you push.

You've chosen to be both nice and hateful towards the little girls after killing the Big Daddy. I guess it depends on the night, eh? ;D
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
JiYan
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3668 Posts
July 17 2011 02:33 GMT
#153
very manner streamer here :DD
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 17 2011 03:50 GMT
#154
Not quite, but thank you ;D!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 18 2011 02:04 GMT
#155
Fuck, I typed this all in and now it is gone...

Okay, it's 10:00 and it's time for more Bioshock. I'm getting a frustrated with the game because I can't seem to fight big Daddys, they're too big and fucking strong. I always use electric to shock and stun them and then throw all my ammo at them.

I run out of ammo very fast QQ.

Last time on Bioshock: We were working on saving his wife. The dude who's helping us (Atlas?) and within the tape recordings we find, LaFontaine, a suave badass and Ryan: the bigger jackass are really heated and having a former diplomatic tug-of-war of power while some dude complains about the water leaking everywhere.

I'm about to send my photographs to the fisherman because he's a dirty pervert and although I can't shoot a gun, I'm a great photographer ;D!

To those who are rude in-chat. Try and restrain yourselves ): No one else is in chat, so everything you say or do is lost in a void lololol
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
reneg
Profile Joined September 2010
United States859 Posts
July 18 2011 02:16 GMT
#156
On July 18 2011 11:04 Torte de Lini wrote:
Fuck, I typed this all in and now it is gone...

Okay, it's 10:00 and it's time for more Bioshock. I'm getting a frustrated with the game because I can't seem to fight big Daddys, they're too big and fucking strong. I always use electric to shock and stun them and then throw all my ammo at them.

I run out of ammo very fast QQ.

Last time on Bioshock: We were working on saving his wife. The dude who's helping us (Atlas?) and within the tape recordings we find, LaFontaine, a suave badass and Ryan: the bigger jackass are really heated and having a former diplomatic tug-of-war of power while some dude complains about the water leaking everywhere.

I'm about to send my photographs to the fisherman because he's a dirty pervert and although I can't shoot a gun, I'm a great photographer ;D!

To those who are rude in-chat. Try and restrain yourselves ): No one else is in chat, so everything you say or do is lost in a void lololol


That was always something i definitely found about that game, to a point where i'd just find where the big daddy was, run at him, use some energy, die, and respawn with a little bit of energy, and repeat like, a dozen times until he died....

It was always really frustrating for me
moose...indian
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 18 2011 04:00 GMT
#157
On July 18 2011 11:16 reneg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2011 11:04 Torte de Lini wrote:
Fuck, I typed this all in and now it is gone...

Okay, it's 10:00 and it's time for more Bioshock. I'm getting a frustrated with the game because I can't seem to fight big Daddys, they're too big and fucking strong. I always use electric to shock and stun them and then throw all my ammo at them.

I run out of ammo very fast QQ.

Last time on Bioshock: We were working on saving his wife. The dude who's helping us (Atlas?) and within the tape recordings we find, LaFontaine, a suave badass and Ryan: the bigger jackass are really heated and having a former diplomatic tug-of-war of power while some dude complains about the water leaking everywhere.

I'm about to send my photographs to the fisherman because he's a dirty pervert and although I can't shoot a gun, I'm a great photographer ;D!

To those who are rude in-chat. Try and restrain yourselves ): No one else is in chat, so everything you say or do is lost in a void lololol


That was always something i definitely found about that game, to a point where i'd just find where the big daddy was, run at him, use some energy, die, and respawn with a little bit of energy, and repeat like, a dozen times until he died....

It was always really frustrating for me


If you watched today (I think you were). I figured it out ;D! It just involves me losing my body guard and him killing me right after!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
reneg
Profile Joined September 2010
United States859 Posts
July 18 2011 15:04 GMT
#158
On July 18 2011 13:00 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2011 11:16 reneg wrote:
On July 18 2011 11:04 Torte de Lini wrote:
Fuck, I typed this all in and now it is gone...

Okay, it's 10:00 and it's time for more Bioshock. I'm getting a frustrated with the game because I can't seem to fight big Daddys, they're too big and fucking strong. I always use electric to shock and stun them and then throw all my ammo at them.

I run out of ammo very fast QQ.

Last time on Bioshock: We were working on saving his wife. The dude who's helping us (Atlas?) and within the tape recordings we find, LaFontaine, a suave badass and Ryan: the bigger jackass are really heated and having a former diplomatic tug-of-war of power while some dude complains about the water leaking everywhere.

I'm about to send my photographs to the fisherman because he's a dirty pervert and although I can't shoot a gun, I'm a great photographer ;D!

To those who are rude in-chat. Try and restrain yourselves ): No one else is in chat, so everything you say or do is lost in a void lololol


That was always something i definitely found about that game, to a point where i'd just find where the big daddy was, run at him, use some energy, die, and respawn with a little bit of energy, and repeat like, a dozen times until he died....

It was always really frustrating for me


If you watched today (I think you were). I figured it out ;D! It just involves me losing my body guard and him killing me right after!


haha yep, i was popping in and out with you in the BG, i'll have to keep that in mind if i ever get to a point where i reinstall!!
moose...indian
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
July 18 2011 15:27 GMT
#159
On July 19 2011 00:04 reneg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2011 13:00 Torte de Lini wrote:
On July 18 2011 11:16 reneg wrote:
On July 18 2011 11:04 Torte de Lini wrote:
Fuck, I typed this all in and now it is gone...

Okay, it's 10:00 and it's time for more Bioshock. I'm getting a frustrated with the game because I can't seem to fight big Daddys, they're too big and fucking strong. I always use electric to shock and stun them and then throw all my ammo at them.

I run out of ammo very fast QQ.

Last time on Bioshock: We were working on saving his wife. The dude who's helping us (Atlas?) and within the tape recordings we find, LaFontaine, a suave badass and Ryan: the bigger jackass are really heated and having a former diplomatic tug-of-war of power while some dude complains about the water leaking everywhere.

I'm about to send my photographs to the fisherman because he's a dirty pervert and although I can't shoot a gun, I'm a great photographer ;D!

To those who are rude in-chat. Try and restrain yourselves ): No one else is in chat, so everything you say or do is lost in a void lololol


That was always something i definitely found about that game, to a point where i'd just find where the big daddy was, run at him, use some energy, die, and respawn with a little bit of energy, and repeat like, a dozen times until he died....

It was always really frustrating for me


If you watched today (I think you were). I figured it out ;D! It just involves me losing my body guard and him killing me right after!


haha yep, i was popping in and out with you in the BG, i'll have to keep that in mind if i ever get to a point where i reinstall!!


What's BG?

I'll be playing again tonight at 10:00. Night 2 I was a bit discouraged and annoyed with the game, Night 3 pulled me back in :3
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
reneg
Profile Joined September 2010
United States859 Posts
July 18 2011 23:44 GMT
#160
On July 19 2011 00:27 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2011 00:04 reneg wrote:
On July 18 2011 13:00 Torte de Lini wrote:
On July 18 2011 11:16 reneg wrote:
On July 18 2011 11:04 Torte de Lini wrote:
Fuck, I typed this all in and now it is gone...

Okay, it's 10:00 and it's time for more Bioshock. I'm getting a frustrated with the game because I can't seem to fight big Daddys, they're too big and fucking strong. I always use electric to shock and stun them and then throw all my ammo at them.

I run out of ammo very fast QQ.

Last time on Bioshock: We were working on saving his wife. The dude who's helping us (Atlas?) and within the tape recordings we find, LaFontaine, a suave badass and Ryan: the bigger jackass are really heated and having a former diplomatic tug-of-war of power while some dude complains about the water leaking everywhere.

I'm about to send my photographs to the fisherman because he's a dirty pervert and although I can't shoot a gun, I'm a great photographer ;D!

To those who are rude in-chat. Try and restrain yourselves ): No one else is in chat, so everything you say or do is lost in a void lololol


That was always something i definitely found about that game, to a point where i'd just find where the big daddy was, run at him, use some energy, die, and respawn with a little bit of energy, and repeat like, a dozen times until he died....

It was always really frustrating for me


If you watched today (I think you were). I figured it out ;D! It just involves me losing my body guard and him killing me right after!


haha yep, i was popping in and out with you in the BG, i'll have to keep that in mind if i ever get to a point where i reinstall!!


What's BG?

I'll be playing again tonight at 10:00. Night 2 I was a bit discouraged and annoyed with the game, Night 3 pulled me back in :3



oohhh, i meant BackGround, ahhahaa, i don't know why i keep using that if apparently nobody knows it...

i'll definitely be sure to pop in and say hey, i'm trying to get back into deadspace after losing all my saves though. TT
moose...indian
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 7265
Horang2 553
BeSt 469
Hyuk 453
Stork 161
sorry 116
Pusan 85
Killer 80
Shinee 78
Hyun 68
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 62
Bonyth 49
Snow 47
Mind 36
Bale 34
Hm[arnc] 32
JYJ 22
Sacsri 20
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe4
League of Legends
JimRising 481
Other Games
gofns33891
singsing2018
Mew2King75
ArmadaUGS73
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick663
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream165
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 54
• Adnapsc2 21
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2304
League of Legends
• Lourlo1586
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3m
CranKy Ducklings12
INu's Battles
2h 3m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 3m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 3m
Replay Cast
13h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.