• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:34
CEST 03:34
KST 10:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8839 users

[Stream] Torte de Lini - Page 6

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 19 Next All
Fiveaces
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2 Posts
June 10 2011 05:56 GMT
#101
I approve of this stream. An extreme Mountain Dew sponsorship is basically inevitable.
edc
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States666 Posts
June 10 2011 06:04 GMT
#102
Torte de Lini, you are a great contributor to TL. I really loved your LR posts (Am I right? Did you LR before?), as they kept me up to date with the game whenever I joined a stream late or an ad was playing. I am watching your stream right now, and I must say that that is pretty damn good quality.

Also, how the hell did you manage to get so many posts?! 1213 made in the last week!

Torte de Lini fighting!
“There are two kinds of people in this world, those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.” - Clint Eastwood
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-10 06:58:36
June 10 2011 06:57 GMT
#103
On June 10 2011 14:56 Fiveaces wrote:
I approve of this stream. An extreme Mountain Dew sponsorship is basically inevitable.


Oh thank you. Thanks for joining us in some 4 vs. 4 action!

On June 10 2011 15:04 edc.initiative wrote:
Torte de Lini, you are a great contributor to TL. I really loved your LR posts (Am I right? Did you LR before?), as they kept me up to date with the game whenever I joined a stream late or an ad was playing. I am watching your stream right now, and I must say that that is pretty damn good quality.

Also, how the hell did you manage to get so many posts?! 1213 made in the last week!

Torte de Lini fighting!


I do very little LR, you might be thinking of Drazerk or Moonbear who are absolutely amazing.

Thanks a lot, I appreciate the feedback~
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Kleinmuuhg
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Vanuatu4091 Posts
June 11 2011 20:37 GMT
#104
good cast atm <3
nice stream quality
This is our town, scrub
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 11 2011 22:40 GMT
#105
On June 12 2011 05:37 Kleinmuuhg wrote:
good cast atm <3
nice stream quality


Thanks a lot.
That was Nathan, here is his youtube, really great guy: http://www.youtube.com/natebreen
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-12 03:12:31
June 12 2011 03:09 GMT
#106
Streaming 4v4s with a random ;D Hilarity ensues!

I forgot to turn it on ): oopsies
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 15 2011 23:57 GMT
#107
Currently streaming some Bulletstorm!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Shew
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States460 Posts
June 15 2011 23:59 GMT
#108
/wave
http://www.twitch.tv/shew_tv | @ClarityShew on Twitter~
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 16 2011 00:26 GMT
#109
On June 16 2011 08:59 Shew wrote:
/wave


hihi ;D

CRAFTCUP THIS SATURDAY D:< BE THERE
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Shew
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States460 Posts
June 16 2011 18:09 GMT
#110
On June 16 2011 09:26 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 08:59 Shew wrote:
/wave


hihi ;D

CRAFTCUP THIS SATURDAY D:< BE THERE


always!
http://www.twitch.tv/shew_tv | @ClarityShew on Twitter~
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 17 2011 03:03 GMT
#111
It's about 11 o'clock, I've had a drink in me and procastinated all my schoolwork for this summer class!

Time for some Bulletstorm :3!

2 things: 1. It may lag due to the need to exaggerate every scene with explosions (dev. decision)
2. Game doesn't have a full-screen-windowed-mode, so I sometimes click out of the box like a toddler with crayons ;D!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
jdseemoreglass
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States3773 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-17 03:35:33
June 17 2011 03:33 GMT
#112
On June 17 2011 12:03 Torte de Lini wrote:
It's about 11 o'clock, I've had a drink in me and procastinated all my schoolwork for this summer class!

Wow, this post sounds like me right now.

My summer classes are absurd, I've got like 100 questions for math/english combined EVERY NIGHT! Not to mention the essays and research papers and tests, etc... I honestly don't know how they expect anyone to actually finish this stuff when we are in class 6 hours a day already...

So I said fuck it, I'm definitely not getting an A in these classes. Might as well pour myself a drink and not work myself to death for the fourth night in a row

Cheers.
"If you want this forum to be full of half-baked philosophy discussions between pompous faggots like yourself forever, stay the course captain vanilla" - FakeSteve[TPR], 2006
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 17 2011 04:21 GMT
#113
On June 17 2011 12:33 jdseemoreglass wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2011 12:03 Torte de Lini wrote:
It's about 11 o'clock, I've had a drink in me and procastinated all my schoolwork for this summer class!

Wow, this post sounds like me right now.

My summer classes are absurd, I've got like 100 questions for math/english combined EVERY NIGHT! Not to mention the essays and research papers and tests, etc... I honestly don't know how they expect anyone to actually finish this stuff when we are in class 6 hours a day already...

So I said fuck it, I'm definitely not getting an A in these classes. Might as well pour myself a drink and not work myself to death for the fourth night in a row

Cheers.


I'm doing 3 summer fast courses, so I know the feeling @__@ So aggravating and tiresome and I have the final this coming Wednesday~
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 18 2011 03:02 GMT
#114
It's 11 p.m and as always, it's time for some Streaming! I'm a bit late because of HoN and playing with some TL members ;D! Hopefully that's not an issue.

Last time on Bulletstorm, we saved our asian cyborg ally who somehow still holds a grudge on us despite our relentless struggle to save him from some crazy ass plant monster thing.

Now we've hit some ultra mutated crazy monsters that have specific weak points and that's all I can remember from the rather thin straight-forward storyline!

https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-18 04:05:57
June 18 2011 04:03 GMT
#115
Oaky back up, seems there was some kind of crash with xsplit ;D!
ugh crashed again

Should be back again D:< I think it restarts when I record.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 19 2011 03:01 GMT
#116
It's 11 p.m! That means we continue onward with Bulletstorm!
While there is contest as to who to watch (Hot_Bid, Progamers or myself), for those who actually managed to do themselves a good deed (by pitying me and my need to talk to someone), we left off right before we were forced to help General Sarrano, the very man we were intent on killing. He fucked us over and now we're playing catch-up with the girl who's father we killed (the reporter named Novak).

She ain't mad for some reason and my asian friend has a rite of passage right before his crazy robot mind started possessing him beyond irrational emotions and belief.

As for me? I just want to shoot some mother-fuckers and proclaim my masculinity to the world in a world of blaze!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 19 2011 03:58 GMT
#117
Now streaming some terrible HoN D:< Solo Q and I sucked ballllllls
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 20 2011 04:16 GMT
#118
A little bit late today, but I'm streaming some more HoN with some TL members who are kind enough to help me out and teach me the ways @___@!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 21 2011 01:24 GMT
#119
Streaming HoN with Pokebunny and some TL members!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 21 2011 01:52 GMT
#120
Oops, forgot to set myself online

https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 53
NaDa 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm247
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9362
JimRising 684
ViBE146
ArmadaUGS97
Mew2King94
Trikslyr29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1265
BasetradeTV163
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream121
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• davetesta55
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 27m
INu's Battles
10h 27m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 27m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 27m
Replay Cast
21h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.