• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:11
CEST 13:11
KST 20:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9452 users

[Stream] Torte de Lini - Page 4

Forum Index > User Streams
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 17 18 19 Next All
darklordjac
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada2231 Posts
May 05 2011 03:08 GMT
#61
I feel like I should comment to make your list of just you talking to yourself less lonely. Oh yah nice stream
Munk-E
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States672 Posts
May 05 2011 03:20 GMT
#62
Sometimes you double post, sometimes a triple post.

You just broke a 13 post combo.

Also, nice stream, haven't watched in a while, but you sucked at amnesia =P
You recognise me because of my signature!
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-05 04:59:04
May 05 2011 04:56 GMT
#63
On May 05 2011 12:08 darklordjac wrote:
I feel like I should comment to make your list of just you talking to yourself less lonely. Oh yah nice stream


Haha, I am so used to talking to myself that it becomes quite common. Besides, some tell me they like hearing me speak to myself/other people. Like, on other streams, everyone talks like they're talking to other people. Me? I ask questions and answer them n__________n

On May 05 2011 12:20 Munk-E wrote:
Sometimes you double post, sometimes a triple post.

You just broke a 13 post combo.

Also, nice stream, haven't watched in a while, but you sucked at amnesia =P


Yeah... I don't use Twitter or anything, so I just post here everytime to indicate when I am streaming. A few people told me to post here (I believe Aeres back during Amnesia) whenever I was streaming, so it's just convenient, I hope the staff doesn't mind.

Thanks for watching ;D You're a long-time viewer [well... stream's still rather new], so I enjoy it when you come in here and note you're still watching!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
May 06 2011 01:11 GMT
#64
Little bit of Sim City 4 before Dead Space 2.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-07 03:08:33
May 07 2011 02:59 GMT
#65
It's 10-11 P.M. I finished Dead Space 2 (wrapped the final boss up this afternoon) and am now going to try some Lost Planet 2. See if the game is manageable.

Just a forewarning, the game may stutter during intense bits. I did some testing and such and generally it should be fine, however, if it does lag, let me know. :3

Playing on Direct X 9, I checked the benchmarks and it reduces my FPS by a good 40 for no reason (instead of 80-70, I get 30-40 if I go by Direct X 11)

edit: nvm, choppy as hell ): big shame
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Noxie
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2227 Posts
May 07 2011 22:41 GMT
#66
Awesome stuff!, Thanks for following NGry through CraftCup. Always exciting watching our players casted!

Keep it up. I would suggest maybe switching to worker count sometimes after drops and etc just to see how much dmg it does.
reneg
Profile Joined September 2010
United States859 Posts
May 07 2011 23:27 GMT
#67
btw, thanks very much for streaming this cup, it's extremely interesting, and you're doing a fantastic job!
moose...indian
Keula
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany157 Posts
May 07 2011 23:28 GMT
#68
you are an awesome caster
keep it up
EG fan
KayoK
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany12 Posts
May 07 2011 23:32 GMT
#69
Your cast is good but you should focus on speaking very clearly, becaus as a not native speaker (as i am) it's kinda hard to follow especially if you are talking about map-specifications ... but all in all: Good Stuff! Keep it going ;D
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-08 00:38:09
May 08 2011 00:32 GMT
#70
On May 08 2011 08:32 KayoK wrote:
Your cast is good but you should focus on speaking very clearly, becaus as a not native speaker (as i am) it's kinda hard to follow especially if you are talking about map-specifications ... but all in all: Good Stuff! Keep it going ;D


What are map specifications? Like 3 o'clock and such? I can change that.

Yeah, I have to work on that. I got a bit nervous today and fumbled on my words a lot. I said so many wrong things and the "uh..." came out a lot. I had just woken up and didn't eat, however even if I did, I think I'd be/sound the same.

I'll definitely work on that! Cheers!

P.S: What is your native language!

On May 08 2011 07:41 Noxie wrote:
Awesome stuff!, Thanks for following NGry through CraftCup. Always exciting watching our players casted!

Keep it up. I would suggest maybe switching to worker count sometimes after drops and etc just to see how much dmg it does.


Aw, thanks! He played so superbly too! It was really awesome to watch! Yeah, I believe I missed that a few times, that was my bad. Cheers!

On May 08 2011 08:27 reneg wrote:
btw, thanks very much for streaming this cup, it's extremely interesting, and you're doing a fantastic job!


Yes! Yay! Thanks! don't forget to watch Ragequit and Imba.tv when they're up too! They're often streaming as well!

On May 08 2011 08:28 Keula wrote:
you are an awesome caster
keep it up


Thanks a lot <3
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
May 11 2011 15:15 GMT
#71
Craftcup #32 has finally been uploaded: http://www.own3d.tv/video/118507/5.7.11_-_SC2__CraftCup__32_-_Part_1_.flv

Sorry it took so long, Own3D was having issues.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
May 25 2011 02:12 GMT
#72
Now doing some ladder games with my buddy Half PRO GAMER
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
May 26 2011 01:28 GMT
#73
Back to some more ladder, Jazz is playing and I'm feeling a bit down.
Partnered is some Black Cherry Cane Sugar soda to pick me up~
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Alakabon
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada111 Posts
May 26 2011 03:09 GMT
#74
The Jazz was quite nice indeed. Nice stream it was fun to watch !
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
May 26 2011 03:19 GMT
#75
Thanks a lot. I love Jazz and I'm glad you liked it too.
I'm surprised you found it fun. I was in such a foul and discouraged mood. 2 wins, 5 losses.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Alakabon
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada111 Posts
May 26 2011 04:32 GMT
#76
Well, I could certainly relate watching the struggle of a fellow zerg on a bad day. Hang in there and keep up the good work !
jdseemoreglass
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States3773 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-26 05:08:49
May 26 2011 05:06 GMT
#77
Torte I got a question... Are you trying to beat some post count record or something? I see you everywhere. Like literally everywhere on TL. Even the closed thread forums. Your profile says you have posted 332 posts THIS WEEK. Holy shit.

You just a huge TL fan? Also, how old are you? Just curious.
"If you want this forum to be full of half-baked philosophy discussions between pompous faggots like yourself forever, stay the course captain vanilla" - FakeSteve[TPR], 2006
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
May 26 2011 07:04 GMT
#78
On May 26 2011 14:06 jdseemoreglass wrote:
Torte I got a question... Are you trying to beat some post count record or something? I see you everywhere. Like literally everywhere on TL. Even the closed thread forums. Your profile says you have posted 332 posts THIS WEEK. Holy shit.

You just a huge TL fan? Also, how old are you? Just curious.


Bolded is your answer and I'm 21, though this is the 4th time someone's asked.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Kleinmuuhg
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Vanuatu4091 Posts
May 26 2011 08:17 GMT
#79
On May 26 2011 16:04 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2011 14:06 jdseemoreglass wrote:
Torte I got a question... Are you trying to beat some post count record or something? I see you everywhere. Like literally everywhere on TL. Even the closed thread forums. Your profile says you have posted 332 posts THIS WEEK. Holy shit.

You just a huge TL fan? Also, how old are you? Just curious.


Bolded is your answer and I'm 21, though this is the 4th time someone's asked.

Yeah just make sure you dont end up like charliemurphy. High post count isnt necessarily always better.
This is our town, scrub
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
May 26 2011 16:10 GMT
#80
On May 26 2011 17:17 Kleinmuuhg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2011 16:04 Torte de Lini wrote:
On May 26 2011 14:06 jdseemoreglass wrote:
Torte I got a question... Are you trying to beat some post count record or something? I see you everywhere. Like literally everywhere on TL. Even the closed thread forums. Your profile says you have posted 332 posts THIS WEEK. Holy shit.

You just a huge TL fan? Also, how old are you? Just curious.


Bolded is your answer and I'm 21, though this is the 4th time someone's asked.

Yeah just make sure you dont end up like charliemurphy. High post count isnt necessarily always better.


If there was an option to hide or erase my post count, I'd do it.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 17 18 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs TBD
CranKy Ducklings161
CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 11735
Britney 7292
FanTaSy 2054
Hyuk 880
Horang2 595
BeSt 458
Stork 257
Pusan 254
EffOrt 132
Killer 130
[ Show more ]
Zeus 123
Last 121
Mind 109
sorry 69
Hyun 61
Mini 58
PianO 53
ggaemo 52
Snow 47
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 32
Hm[arnc] 27
JYJ 25
Aegong 17
zelot 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 5
ajuk12(nOOB) 4
Dota 2
XcaliburYe326
Counter-Strike
fl0m1241
byalli792
x6flipin271
Other Games
gofns30933
singsing2796
B2W.Neo404
ArmadaUGS89
Mew2King69
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick717
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 9
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
50m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 351
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 50m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 50m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 50m
Replay Cast
11h 50m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 50m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 50m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.