• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:18
CEST 15:18
KST 22:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13507 users

[TSL] IdrA predicts 3-0 - Page 15

Forum Index > TSL2 Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 24 Next All
bEsT[Alive]
Profile Joined July 2009
606 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-12 19:51:20
February 12 2010 19:43 GMT
#281
Obviously you can read his writing. I would consider that post to be public, no? NonY is my kind of guy; he tells it the way it is.

I'm the same way. If I don't like you; you are going to know about it. If you are wrong or do something stupid. You are going to hear it from me whether it be on these forums or elsewhere. No reason to hide it like a dirt digging mole. Covering yourself in shit will only fester in other ways.

Honest is better than modest.
If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun - Katharine Hepburn
Slow Motion
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6960 Posts
February 12 2010 19:45 GMT
#282
How dare Nony say that someone played bad in a video game. I think that's just about the lowest thing one human being can say to another.

If I were Nony I would make a full apology in a press conference for hurting those players and their families.
bEsT[Alive]
Profile Joined July 2009
606 Posts
February 12 2010 19:49 GMT
#283
lol Slowmo

I love internet sarcasm.
If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun - Katharine Hepburn
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-12 20:13:38
February 12 2010 20:07 GMT
#284
On February 13 2010 04:45 Slow Motion wrote:
How dare Nony say that someone played bad in a video game. I think that's just about the lowest thing one human being can say to another.

If I were Nony I would make a full apology in a press conference for hurting those players and their families.


Go back a page that's pretty much what he did?

I have nothing against either player or their attitudes. I feel like if you don't think you can beat everyone then you don't have the right mindset for competition. That doesn't necessarily mean disparaging others, but having absolute belief in yourself is nothing but a good thing.

I just think it's amusing how hypocritical people are when it comes to idra/nony when they are virtually identical. I don't see how someone can be a fan of one and not the other based on their attitude when they have the same attitude toward things more or less. Based on some other metric I can see why you would like one over the other, maybe you are a protoss fan or you think one is just an all around better player etc. But on how they act? It's really absurd

A great example is the guy who just said he values honesty over modesty. With what is being described as honesty so far (telling people they are bad, etc) isn't Idra technically far more 'honest' by that definition? I mean he will tell you how bad you are but he won't write a book explaining the exact criteria that result in you being labeled "fucking bad" trying to explain away his actions etc. He just pretty much embraces the fact that if he speaks his mind people are going to form their own opinions. And that guy is a Nony fan and not an Idra fan. That just doesn't compute for me.

Nothing they do or say so far has offended my delicate sensibilities or how I think you should treat other people, I just see them as being completely cut from the same cloth but somehow the entire community sees Nony as a saint and Idra as the biggest asshole in the world, and I would love for someone to be able to explain that phenomenon.
Coulthard
Profile Joined September 2005
Greece3359 Posts
February 12 2010 20:38 GMT
#285
I am pretty sure Draco would 3-0 you again Nony
statix
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States1760 Posts
February 12 2010 21:17 GMT
#286
On February 13 2010 05:38 Coulthard wrote:
I am pretty sure Draco would 3-0 you again Nony



did you see dracos games?
SCC-Caliban
bEsT[Alive]
Profile Joined July 2009
606 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-12 21:25:38
February 12 2010 21:23 GMT
#287
Their personalities are far from the same man, including their attitude. NonY has a cool, calm demeanor. IdrA is far from cool, calm and collect. I'll give one last example: NonY is an extrovert while IdrA is an introvert.

On paper, they might preach the same thing, i.e. "... win 3-0." This by no means tells you how honest they are. lmao

It's like saying, "OH NonY and IdrA are American; they both have four letters in their nicknames and they even use caps for the first and last letter! It sounds just as stupid.

Don't be so narrow-minded; don't generalize; don't make things sound so simplistic because they really aren't.

Back to the 3-0 statements.

Did you read what I wrote before about the psychological mindset? If you tell yourself the same thing everyday eventually you'll start to believe it. MMA fighters and boxers do this all the time, whether it be for publicity/promoting their fights or to psyche themselves up for the inevitable match. It helps them go in their match with the right mindset.

With that said, there is a borderline difference between cocky and confidence.

IdrA comes across as cocky. Hell, he uses a lot of cocky humor in his interviews which makes it entertaining.

NonY comes across as confident. He is far more subtle. Listen to his radio interview and perhaps you'll notice the difference.

You got one thing right. I like NonY more than I like IdrA. Hell, I've been vouching for NonY ever since TSL1. I picked him over JF to win the entire thing by a small margin.
If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun - Katharine Hepburn
ZZangDreamjOy
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada959 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-12 21:37:41
February 12 2010 21:37 GMT
#288
Actually, I have to agree with NonY on almost all counts. White-Ra played quite badly for someone who's considered top 3-5 foreigner. TT1 choked. Kolll choked. Tarson choked epicly. But I have to disagree with NonY playing good, and the same with Fenix. NonY played very abusively, and the Terran's he played were subpar mechanically, and choked epicly. It wasn't that he played great, it was that his opponents played awfully. Same with Fenix. Fenix didn't do anything reat, didn't show good mechanics or micro, he just made marines early on, and won. Then he did a mech build, which kolll somehow fails against, and won again. lol
HitEmUp
never_Nal
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Costa Rica676 Posts
February 12 2010 21:41 GMT
#289
this ISN"T BM, he just has confidence on his Skill
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
February 12 2010 21:50 GMT
#290
Well you see, Nony's name starts with an N, and Idra's starts with an I. Nony has less trouble talking to girls, whereas Idra is prone to sweaty palms in the presence of the opposite sex. There's a world of difference between these two!

None of those things however have anything to do with how they treat opponents, which is remarkably similar. They both rage and cry when they lose, granted Idra does it more often. They both think they are much better than they actually are etc.

You still fail to realize that i don't see anything wrong with competitive mindset and thinking you are better than your opponent.

Your post above commends Nony for telling it like it is right after Nony's post itself says that he will talk about people differently behind their backs?

There is a difference between cocky and confident but you make no attempts whatsoever to explain how, and why Nony is confident and Idra is cocky? Because he is your extroverted handsome progamer boycrush?

I understand that you think one of them represents some ideal of a competitive mindset but there's no argument or example given to suggest that they have a different attitude towards the game and their opponents when you take away the fact that Nony has a large following and Idra has a comparatively smaller one.

Take for example Mondragon and his "false modesty" as one end of the spectrum on how you can talk about opponents and yourself, with Idra on the other. How do you reasonably justify not having Nony and Idra very very close in relation?

And yet there's a tremendous double standard
LorD_AreS
Profile Joined April 2007
Canada208 Posts
February 12 2010 22:12 GMT
#291
On February 13 2010 05:07 floor exercise wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2010 04:45 Slow Motion wrote:
How dare Nony say that someone played bad in a video game. I think that's just about the lowest thing one human being can say to another.

If I were Nony I would make a full apology in a press conference for hurting those players and their families.


Go back a page that's pretty much what he did?

I have nothing against either player or their attitudes. I feel like if you don't think you can beat everyone then you don't have the right mindset for competition. That doesn't necessarily mean disparaging others, but having absolute belief in yourself is nothing but a good thing.

I just think it's amusing how hypocritical people are when it comes to idra/nony when they are virtually identical. I don't see how someone can be a fan of one and not the other based on their attitude when they have the same attitude toward things more or less. Based on some other metric I can see why you would like one over the other, maybe you are a protoss fan or you think one is just an all around better player etc. But on how they act? It's really absurd

A great example is the guy who just said he values honesty over modesty. With what is being described as honesty so far (telling people they are bad, etc) isn't Idra technically far more 'honest' by that definition? I mean he will tell you how bad you are but he won't write a book explaining the exact criteria that result in you being labeled "fucking bad" trying to explain away his actions etc. He just pretty much embraces the fact that if he speaks his mind people are going to form their own opinions. And that guy is a Nony fan and not an Idra fan. That just doesn't compute for me.

Nothing they do or say so far has offended my delicate sensibilities or how I think you should treat other people, I just see them as being completely cut from the same cloth but somehow the entire community sees Nony as a saint and Idra as the biggest asshole in the world, and I would love for someone to be able to explain that phenomenon.



Well I would not see both has the same at all, Nony mostly GG's and idra does not...

Idra is a player that acts like a kid and flames all the time, he wines when he's not happy and he's fucking annoying like fayth was , but the guys fuckin good.

Nony is more straight forward and says what he thinks, he's very positive and will say that he's gonna win every opponent easy, yes sometimes bad manner maybe considered by some, but in the end it probably gets to his opponents and if they screw up cause of pressure well that's good for him.

I would not put both players has being the same, they have similar ways to express but probably not for the same reasons.

that's my thoughts on both!
NonY
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
8751 Posts
February 12 2010 22:19 GMT
#292
On February 13 2010 04:35 iamtt1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2010 02:40 Liquid`NonY wrote:
Bad is below expectation. Expectations are high.

GosI[Terran] - bad under pressure / couldn't adjust on the spot
Ra - gets pushed to a tense 5th game when Kabal is making unforced errors
Kabal - bad under pressure
Xiaozi - mechanics not even close
Tarson - bad under pressure
Brat_OK - to quote Artosis, no flair
kolll - bad under pressure / couldn't adjust on the spot
Ret - agreeing with Artosis here, Ret didn't play his best. Dunno why (moving back home?), but below expectation
Sen - good enough mechanics but outdated style. Dreiven/Infernal/Mondragon's PvZ would've ended Sen in the Ro16
Draco - just not good enough. Taking into account his recent retirement statement, I think he just couldn't dig up enough motivation to do his best in this TSL.

JF, me, IdrA, Mondragon and Fenix all came out and did what was expected of us or better. Good performances. Everyone else - bad performances. Bad performance means bad skill means they're bad. Throw a 'fucking' in there for good measure. Ezpz summary.

The Ro16 was like a race where people enter with best times of 60 seconds or faster and 3/4 of them finish in 65+ seconds. I'm gonna call them bad. I don't want to antagonize them, so I won't say it to their faces or in an interview I know they'll read. But while making small talk in a practice game, sure I will.


so wat ur saying is u like talking shit behind someones back because u dont have the balls to say it to their face or in the public so people dont dislike u afterwards? very nice summary


I'll say it if someone asks. I mean, what kinda position do you think I'm in when my evaluation of someone's performance is that they did poorly? Suddenly I'm not allowed to give my opinion to anyone except the person I'm evaluating, or else it's talking shit behind backs? I'm not afraid to say it at any point to anyone but there are some situations where I won't mention it because it only has a negative effect.

If I messaged you after watching your match I'd say like this
"hey i just saw the games. imo you would have won if you were playing your best, but it looked like nerves got to you" and then how i follow up depends if you are pissed/sad/dismissive/whatever

It could translate to "you sucked" from one perspective but I'm not gonna be that offensive and antagonizing and mean. I'll tell you how it is without attaching anything to it.

But if I'm gonna summarize my thoughts on the whole Ro16 in one message that I'm typing while playing a game to some random dude, then I don't have to worry about offending anyone. I can be crass and it doesn't matter.

On February 13 2010 05:38 Coulthard wrote:
I am pretty sure Draco would 3-0 you again Nony

Dunno how this is even relevant. Just seems like random shit talking to me. But I'd hope that Draco is a lot better than an A- Korean at PvP, cuz even the shitty throw-away warmup games that end up on my stream show me raping A- Koreans like it was their first week playing BW.

But Draco is an awesome dude who definitely has talent, and at times had a lot of motivation to bring that talent out. Apparently he doesn't have that motivation anymore. I don't come into this picture anywhere.
"Fucking up is part of it. If you can't fail, you have to always win. And I don't think you can always win." Elliott Smith ---------- Yet no sudden rage darkened his face, and his eyes were calm as they studied her. Then he smiled. 'Witness.'
NonY
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
8751 Posts
February 12 2010 22:28 GMT
#293
On February 13 2010 06:37 ZZangDreamjOy wrote:
Actually, I have to agree with NonY on almost all counts. White-Ra played quite badly for someone who's considered top 3-5 foreigner. TT1 choked. Kolll choked. Tarson choked epicly. But I have to disagree with NonY playing good, and the same with Fenix. NonY played very abusively, and the Terran's he played were subpar mechanically, and choked epicly. It wasn't that he played great, it was that his opponents played awfully. Same with Fenix. Fenix didn't do anything reat, didn't show good mechanics or micro, he just made marines early on, and won. Then he did a mech build, which kolll somehow fails against, and won again. lol

Yeah it's true I didn't show much skill in my matches but I didn't screw anything up. My builds were obviously very well chosen for my opponents and I executed them sufficiently. They made some unforced errors, and some forced errors, so I took the games. You can watch other series where errors are made and people don't capitalize on them.

While Fenix wasn't dominant, he showed an ability to do what it takes to win. I think gosi[terran] and brat_ok were kinda in similar positions as Fenix but Fenix adjusted and got his wins while they didn't.
"Fucking up is part of it. If you can't fail, you have to always win. And I don't think you can always win." Elliott Smith ---------- Yet no sudden rage darkened his face, and his eyes were calm as they studied her. Then he smiled. 'Witness.'
Azarkon
Profile Joined January 2010
United States21060 Posts
February 12 2010 22:57 GMT
#294
Hum, Nony is on the forums talking smack, does that mean he won, or is he just psyching it up for the upcoming match?
ProoM
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Lithuania1741 Posts
February 12 2010 23:04 GMT
#295
On February 10 2010 14:49 3clipse wrote:
Does IdrA remind anyone else of Phil Hellmuth?

this.
IMBA - International Mountain Bicycling Association.
bEsT[Alive]
Profile Joined July 2009
606 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-12 23:07:06
February 12 2010 23:05 GMT
#296
Some people get it; others don't. Is it as simple as that? If I generalize like you then yes.

I'm not a teacher. As a result, it would be fickle to explain it to someone of your stature. Besides that, I don't like you. Why would I explain something to someone I don't like? I have zero gain; zero stakes.

However, I told you where to look. Hopefully you can figure out the difference between the 2 C's yourself. I'll leave you with this:

A contemporary extrovert clubbing analogy. After all, you were the one who brought it up in the first place:

It's like trying to teach someone how to pick up women at a nightclub. Some guys get it while everyone else has to learn the ropes. As for the others? They don't get it at all. These alley cats look dumbfounded and ask, "How?" You can try explaining it to them, but they don't get it. You hope they come around. Eventually some of them will, but it takes a lot of time and experience.

***

As for your other remarks:

NonY isn't a pro gamer and sorry to burst your bubble but I'm not gay. You've made it abundantly clear: you are in no position to judge someone's personality when you don't know what you are looking for.

Do I jump up and down with pom poms for JD, Savior, Bisu or Flash? Fuck no. Do you see me posting, "GOGO MBC Hero!" every chance I get? Fuck no. Look at my posting history and I dare you tell me otherwise. Did I select NonY in the TSL1 contest. Yes. Why? Because I know how good he could play.

I don't care how they treat their opponents. It's not my problem. It's theirs. I'll tell you one thing: their persona in person is a lot different from online. Online they're both arrogant. That is the word you were looking for. ARROGANT. Let me tell you something, arrogance can be positive or negative attribute. It's how the player uses it. How can it be positive? They block out the outside world and focus on themselves. They don't have to worry about other people's problems.

As for the double standard. IdrA has pulled a lot more crap than NonY as you pointed out. That's the simplistic answer.
If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun - Katharine Hepburn
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-12 23:09:44
February 12 2010 23:07 GMT
#297
On February 13 2010 07:12 LorD_AreS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2010 05:07 floor exercise wrote:
On February 13 2010 04:45 Slow Motion wrote:
How dare Nony say that someone played bad in a video game. I think that's just about the lowest thing one human being can say to another.

If I were Nony I would make a full apology in a press conference for hurting those players and their families.


Go back a page that's pretty much what he did?

I have nothing against either player or their attitudes. I feel like if you don't think you can beat everyone then you don't have the right mindset for competition. That doesn't necessarily mean disparaging others, but having absolute belief in yourself is nothing but a good thing.

I just think it's amusing how hypocritical people are when it comes to idra/nony when they are virtually identical. I don't see how someone can be a fan of one and not the other based on their attitude when they have the same attitude toward things more or less. Based on some other metric I can see why you would like one over the other, maybe you are a protoss fan or you think one is just an all around better player etc. But on how they act? It's really absurd

A great example is the guy who just said he values honesty over modesty. With what is being described as honesty so far (telling people they are bad, etc) isn't Idra technically far more 'honest' by that definition? I mean he will tell you how bad you are but he won't write a book explaining the exact criteria that result in you being labeled "fucking bad" trying to explain away his actions etc. He just pretty much embraces the fact that if he speaks his mind people are going to form their own opinions. And that guy is a Nony fan and not an Idra fan. That just doesn't compute for me.

Nothing they do or say so far has offended my delicate sensibilities or how I think you should treat other people, I just see them as being completely cut from the same cloth but somehow the entire community sees Nony as a saint and Idra as the biggest asshole in the world, and I would love for someone to be able to explain that phenomenon.



Well I would not see both has the same at all, Nony mostly GG's and idra does not...

Idra is a player that acts like a kid and flames all the time, he wines when he's not happy and he's fucking annoying like fayth was , but the guys fuckin good.

Nony is more straight forward and says what he thinks, he's very positive and will say that he's gonna win every opponent easy, yes sometimes bad manner maybe considered by some, but in the end it probably gets to his opponents and if they screw up cause of pressure well that's good for him.

I would not put both players has being the same, they have similar ways to express but probably not for the same reasons.

that's my thoughts on both!


Okay, this pretty much sums up my argument:

"Well I would not see both has the same at all, Nony mostly GG's and idra does not... "

Nony practically invented not GGing after he loses. He says he doesn't see the reason in it or doesn't think it's a big deal or whatever, but to say "nony mostly GGs and idra does not" just goes to show how people honestly can't justify choosing one of these players over the other based on their attitude. People are either very quick to forget history when its convenient or just don't know it

I think when a player doesn't GG they are clearly mad, I don't think it's BM or whatever so again I don't judge Nony, I'm just pointing out how people can see 2 players who act the same way in such opposite lights.

It's just pure hypocrisy that people will use reasons like that to suggest Idra is not worth cheering for or supporting in his SC endeavors when in fact Nony is just as notorious if not moreso for it than Idra is. It's bandwagoning 101.

I'm not trying to pick on people for having a favorite, being able to cheer for your favorite foreigners in TSL is what makes it awesome. It's just hard to see the majority of the people who will bash idra and support Nony as sheep.
bEsT[Alive]
Profile Joined July 2009
606 Posts
February 12 2010 23:10 GMT
#298
Okay floor,

answer me this:

Are you a trend starter or do you follow the crowd?

Just because many people do it. Doesn't mean you have to.

You can call it BM all you want. That is your perspective. Other people could careless.

Just because they don't GG doesn't mean they're mad. lol My advice to you: stop projecting.
If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun - Katharine Hepburn
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
February 12 2010 23:24 GMT
#299
Listen, I like you and I have enjoyed our discourse, but your points and analogies continuously fall somewhere between "irrelevant" and "stupid". I get that you often find yourself lost in Nony's glittering blue eyes, and that's okay. I respect your choice to support one player over the other. I also get that you have supported him since way back in TSL1. Personally I have formulated my opinion on the type of player he is (arrogant, confident, call it what you will) much earlier than that. since the days when he was a newbie posting videos of himself cloning probes on LT to show people how quick he is with a mouse.

I think both of these players have lots of talent and I can't wait to see them play! I only lament for poor Gregory Fields and his comparatively minuscule fanbase. I wish only that people would come to the realization, that while one player may walk with a swagger and a knowing grin, and the other with hunched shoulders and meekness that even a mouse would envy that on the digital battlefield of this glorious video game they are in fact very similar indeed!
agen
Profile Joined October 2008
Barbados111 Posts
February 12 2010 23:39 GMT
#300
Well I guess the good thing about IdrA and NonY facing each other this early in the tournament is that one will be out by the end of the round. I'm rooting for IdrA, but whoever wins I'll be rooting against in the semifinals. Rooting for ret, sen, jf, and fenix among the remaining 8. Still hoping for some good games though.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 225
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings111
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko340
SHIN 225
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42436
Bisu 2461
Shuttle 1812
Hyuk 1730
Soma 446
EffOrt 443
Larva 398
Mini 388
ZerO 325
firebathero 216
[ Show more ]
Last 113
hero 94
Zeus 66
Pusan 54
Sexy 53
Trap 49
Hyun 48
Bale 43
Killer 38
Hm[arnc] 36
Aegong 27
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 25
zelot 22
Noble 17
sorry 17
yabsab 10
JulyZerg 9
Sacsri 7
Rock 6
Icarus 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5103
qojqva1419
Dendi1000
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor952
crisheroes795
Liquid`Hasu200
Other Games
gofns40541
singsing2543
B2W.Neo1221
DeMusliM250
Livibee194
Liquid`VortiX98
Mew2King89
ArmadaUGS70
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream105
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 9023
League of Legends
• Jankos1818
Other Games
• WagamamaTV227
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 42m
INu's Battles
22h 42m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.