• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:41
CEST 05:41
KST 12:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9007 users

[TSL] IdrA predicts 3-0 - Page 17

Forum Index > TSL2 Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 24 Next All
BlackYoshi
Profile Joined June 2009
United States84 Posts
February 13 2010 07:15 GMT
#321
Its understandable to be mad when you lose in a competitive environment, every athlete goes through that (real sports or e-sports) when they lose. Here's the difference: you take your lumps like a man, look at what you could have done better and what your opponent did, and how you can prevent that in the future.

Here's what idra does: cries about losses being due to luck or cheese. Its so irritating, just like a basketball player who blames every loss on the refs.


The crying about cheese is something annoying shared by a lot of Starcraft fans, like because its unorthodox its not a "legit" strategy. If it works and is legal, why is it somehow dishonorable? Its not like people cry about how unfair and "lame" a trick play in football is. I notice this in e-sports that there is a lot more crying about "unfair" or "lame" tactics than in real life sports
Trumpet
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1936 Posts
February 13 2010 10:26 GMT
#322
After an interview like this, korean interviews just aren't worth reading. So good!

Idra gonna take this match free. bet it.
Biff The Understudy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France8194 Posts
February 13 2010 11:14 GMT
#323
On February 13 2010 09:56 selboN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2010 09:30 Biff The Understudy wrote:
On February 13 2010 02:40 Liquid`NonY wrote:
Bad is below expectation. Expectations are high.

GosI[Terran] - bad under pressure / couldn't adjust on the spot
Ra - gets pushed to a tense 5th game when Kabal is making unforced errors
Kabal - bad under pressure
Xiaozi - mechanics not even close
Tarson - bad under pressure
Brat_OK - to quote Artosis, no flair
kolll - bad under pressure / couldn't adjust on the spot
Ret - agreeing with Artosis here, Ret didn't play his best. Dunno why (moving back home?), but below expectation
Sen - good enough mechanics but outdated style. Dreiven/Infernal/Mondragon's PvZ would've ended Sen in the Ro16
Draco - just not good enough. Taking into account his recent retirement statement, I think he just couldn't dig up enough motivation to do his best in this TSL.

JF, me, IdrA, Mondragon and Fenix all came out and did what was expected of us or better. Good performances. Everyone else - bad performances. Bad performance means bad skill means they're bad. Throw a 'fucking' in there for good measure. Ezpz summary.

The Ro16 was like a race where people enter with best times of 60 seconds or faster and 3/4 of them finish in 65+ seconds. I'm gonna call them bad. I don't want to antagonize them, so I won't say it to their faces or in an interview I know they'll read. But while making small talk in a practice game, sure I will.

I'm quite happy with Idra vs Nony. I will be happy anyway as one of them has to lose.

I hope you deliver, Nony. I don't think it will even be close, but after a post like that, better not getting spanked.

Fact is, you call everybody bad, but you didn't quite succeed in Korea, and most progamer there could be saying that you blow. Or that Idra who has spend years of his life playing this game and not doing anyhting else at all hasn't achieve anything at all except beating people who practice 6 times less than him. Oh well... You both are very good at trash talking.


...Don't make a fucking stupid smiley face after something you're directing as an insult. NonY didn't succeed in Korea because he figured out that being a pro-gamer is just fucking retarded. He obviously has many things going for him, why would he stay there? He can say they're bad all he wants, that's an opinion I assume that is what we are here to share on this forum?

I smile because seing someone being that cocky, arrogant and disrespectful after what we unfortunately have to call a quite huge failure, and before facing someone who will spank him 99% is quite funny.

I can imagine that in an interview any player of eStro could say "Oh yeah, this american guy. Hahaha. He blew so much that he couldn't even make courage. And he lacked so much determination that he left after one try. Yeah, they are so bad, foreigners." Nony is a good player, but so are all the player he trash talk about. And they all blow, Nony included compared to any mediocre b-teamer such as Idra. Who blow like a noob against bad A-teamer. And bad A-teamer such as Rock blow so much that everybody laugh everytime he plays against good A-teamer. And then again, good A-teamer blow compared to Flash and Jaedong.

So there is five level of players upon Nony's head who could laugh at how bad, how horrendous he is at that game. That's a good reason to show a little little bit of humility.

And I smile because I like smiling. Fine?
The fellow who is out to burn things up is the counterpart of the fool who thinks he can save the world. The world needs neither to be burned up nor to be saved. The world is, we are. Transients, if we buck it; here to stay if we accept it. ~H.Miller
RaptorX
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Germany646 Posts
February 13 2010 11:53 GMT
#324
On February 13 2010 20:14 Biff The Understudy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2010 09:56 selboN wrote:
On February 13 2010 09:30 Biff The Understudy wrote:
On February 13 2010 02:40 Liquid`NonY wrote:
Bad is below expectation. Expectations are high.

GosI[Terran] - bad under pressure / couldn't adjust on the spot
Ra - gets pushed to a tense 5th game when Kabal is making unforced errors
Kabal - bad under pressure
Xiaozi - mechanics not even close
Tarson - bad under pressure
Brat_OK - to quote Artosis, no flair
kolll - bad under pressure / couldn't adjust on the spot
Ret - agreeing with Artosis here, Ret didn't play his best. Dunno why (moving back home?), but below expectation
Sen - good enough mechanics but outdated style. Dreiven/Infernal/Mondragon's PvZ would've ended Sen in the Ro16
Draco - just not good enough. Taking into account his recent retirement statement, I think he just couldn't dig up enough motivation to do his best in this TSL.

JF, me, IdrA, Mondragon and Fenix all came out and did what was expected of us or better. Good performances. Everyone else - bad performances. Bad performance means bad skill means they're bad. Throw a 'fucking' in there for good measure. Ezpz summary.

The Ro16 was like a race where people enter with best times of 60 seconds or faster and 3/4 of them finish in 65+ seconds. I'm gonna call them bad. I don't want to antagonize them, so I won't say it to their faces or in an interview I know they'll read. But while making small talk in a practice game, sure I will.

I'm quite happy with Idra vs Nony. I will be happy anyway as one of them has to lose.

I hope you deliver, Nony. I don't think it will even be close, but after a post like that, better not getting spanked.

Fact is, you call everybody bad, but you didn't quite succeed in Korea, and most progamer there could be saying that you blow. Or that Idra who has spend years of his life playing this game and not doing anyhting else at all hasn't achieve anything at all except beating people who practice 6 times less than him. Oh well... You both are very good at trash talking.


...Don't make a fucking stupid smiley face after something you're directing as an insult. NonY didn't succeed in Korea because he figured out that being a pro-gamer is just fucking retarded. He obviously has many things going for him, why would he stay there? He can say they're bad all he wants, that's an opinion I assume that is what we are here to share on this forum?

I smile because seing someone being that cocky, arrogant and disrespectful after what we unfortunately have to call a quite huge failure, and before facing someone who will spank him 99% is quite funny.

I can imagine that in an interview any player of eStro could say "Oh yeah, this american guy. Hahaha. He blew so much that he couldn't even make courage. And he lacked so much determination that he left after one try. Yeah, they are so bad, foreigners." Nony is a good player, but so are all the player he trash talk about. And they all blow, Nony included compared to any mediocre b-teamer such as Idra. Who blow like a noob against bad A-teamer. And bad A-teamer such as Rock blow so much that everybody laugh everytime he plays against good A-teamer. And then again, good A-teamer blow compared to Flash and Jaedong.

So there is five level of players upon Nony's head who could laugh at how bad, how horrendous he is at that game. That's a good reason to show a little little bit of humility.

And I smile because I like smiling. Fine?



fixed
I won
Biff The Understudy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France8194 Posts
February 13 2010 17:13 GMT
#325
On February 13 2010 20:53 RaptorX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2010 20:14 Biff The Understudy wrote:
On February 13 2010 09:56 selboN wrote:
On February 13 2010 09:30 Biff The Understudy wrote:
On February 13 2010 02:40 Liquid`NonY wrote:
Bad is below expectation. Expectations are high.

GosI[Terran] - bad under pressure / couldn't adjust on the spot
Ra - gets pushed to a tense 5th game when Kabal is making unforced errors
Kabal - bad under pressure
Xiaozi - mechanics not even close
Tarson - bad under pressure
Brat_OK - to quote Artosis, no flair
kolll - bad under pressure / couldn't adjust on the spot
Ret - agreeing with Artosis here, Ret didn't play his best. Dunno why (moving back home?), but below expectation
Sen - good enough mechanics but outdated style. Dreiven/Infernal/Mondragon's PvZ would've ended Sen in the Ro16
Draco - just not good enough. Taking into account his recent retirement statement, I think he just couldn't dig up enough motivation to do his best in this TSL.

JF, me, IdrA, Mondragon and Fenix all came out and did what was expected of us or better. Good performances. Everyone else - bad performances. Bad performance means bad skill means they're bad. Throw a 'fucking' in there for good measure. Ezpz summary.

The Ro16 was like a race where people enter with best times of 60 seconds or faster and 3/4 of them finish in 65+ seconds. I'm gonna call them bad. I don't want to antagonize them, so I won't say it to their faces or in an interview I know they'll read. But while making small talk in a practice game, sure I will.

I'm quite happy with Idra vs Nony. I will be happy anyway as one of them has to lose.

I hope you deliver, Nony. I don't think it will even be close, but after a post like that, better not getting spanked.

Fact is, you call everybody bad, but you didn't quite succeed in Korea, and most progamer there could be saying that you blow. Or that Idra who has spend years of his life playing this game and not doing anyhting else at all hasn't achieve anything at all except beating people who practice 6 times less than him. Oh well... You both are very good at trash talking.


...Don't make a fucking stupid smiley face after something you're directing as an insult. NonY didn't succeed in Korea because he figured out that being a pro-gamer is just fucking retarded. He obviously has many things going for him, why would he stay there? He can say they're bad all he wants, that's an opinion I assume that is what we are here to share on this forum?

I smile because seing someone being that cocky, arrogant and disrespectful after what we unfortunately have to call a quite huge failure, and before facing someone who will spank him 99% is quite funny.

I can imagine that in an interview any player of eStro could say "Oh yeah, this american guy. Hahaha. He blew so much that he couldn't even make courage. And he lacked so much determination that he left after one try. Yeah, they are so bad, foreigners." Nony is a good player, but so are all the player he trash talk about. And they all blow, Nony included compared to any mediocre b-teamer such as Idra. Who blow like a noob against bad A-teamer. And bad A-teamer such as Rock blow so much that everybody laugh everytime he plays against good A-teamer. And then again, good A-teamer blow compared to Flash and Jaedong.

So there is five level of players upon Nony's head who could laugh at how bad, how horrendous he is at that game. That's a good reason to show a little little bit of humility.

And I smile because I like smiling. Fine?



fixed

Thanks
The fellow who is out to burn things up is the counterpart of the fool who thinks he can save the world. The world needs neither to be burned up nor to be saved. The world is, we are. Transients, if we buck it; here to stay if we accept it. ~H.Miller
NonY
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
8751 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-13 17:45:15
February 13 2010 17:37 GMT
#326
"Fucking up is part of it. If you can't fail, you have to always win. And I don't think you can always win." Elliott Smith ---------- Yet no sudden rage darkened his face, and his eyes were calm as they studied her. Then he smiled. 'Witness.'
..Slick...
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States202 Posts
February 13 2010 18:11 GMT
#327
On February 14 2010 02:37 Liquid`NonY wrote:


WHAT DID YOU SAYYYYYYYY
it was written
machinehead..
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
412 Posts
February 13 2010 18:20 GMT
#328
As always, amazing interview.
Demand2k
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Norway875 Posts
February 13 2010 18:34 GMT
#329
Awesome answers, digging it!
tinman
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States287 Posts
February 13 2010 20:34 GMT
#330
On February 13 2010 20:14 Biff The Understudy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2010 09:56 selboN wrote:
On February 13 2010 09:30 Biff The Understudy wrote:
On February 13 2010 02:40 Liquid`NonY wrote:
Bad is below expectation. Expectations are high.

GosI[Terran] - bad under pressure / couldn't adjust on the spot
Ra - gets pushed to a tense 5th game when Kabal is making unforced errors
Kabal - bad under pressure
Xiaozi - mechanics not even close
Tarson - bad under pressure
Brat_OK - to quote Artosis, no flair
kolll - bad under pressure / couldn't adjust on the spot
Ret - agreeing with Artosis here, Ret didn't play his best. Dunno why (moving back home?), but below expectation
Sen - good enough mechanics but outdated style. Dreiven/Infernal/Mondragon's PvZ would've ended Sen in the Ro16
Draco - just not good enough. Taking into account his recent retirement statement, I think he just couldn't dig up enough motivation to do his best in this TSL.

JF, me, IdrA, Mondragon and Fenix all came out and did what was expected of us or better. Good performances. Everyone else - bad performances. Bad performance means bad skill means they're bad. Throw a 'fucking' in there for good measure. Ezpz summary.

The Ro16 was like a race where people enter with best times of 60 seconds or faster and 3/4 of them finish in 65+ seconds. I'm gonna call them bad. I don't want to antagonize them, so I won't say it to their faces or in an interview I know they'll read. But while making small talk in a practice game, sure I will.

I'm quite happy with Idra vs Nony. I will be happy anyway as one of them has to lose.

I hope you deliver, Nony. I don't think it will even be close, but after a post like that, better not getting spanked.

Fact is, you call everybody bad, but you didn't quite succeed in Korea, and most progamer there could be saying that you blow. Or that Idra who has spend years of his life playing this game and not doing anyhting else at all hasn't achieve anything at all except beating people who practice 6 times less than him. Oh well... You both are very good at trash talking.


...Don't make a fucking stupid smiley face after something you're directing as an insult. NonY didn't succeed in Korea because he figured out that being a pro-gamer is just fucking retarded. He obviously has many things going for him, why would he stay there? He can say they're bad all he wants, that's an opinion I assume that is what we are here to share on this forum?

I smile because seing someone being that cocky, arrogant and disrespectful after what we unfortunately have to call a quite huge failure, and before facing someone who will spank him 99% is quite funny.

I can imagine that in an interview any player of eStro could say "Oh yeah, this american guy. Hahaha. He blew so much that he couldn't even make courage. And he lacked so much determination that he left after one try. Yeah, they are so bad, foreigners." Nony is a good player, but so are all the player he trash talk about. And they all blow, Nony included compared to any mediocre b-teamer such as Idra. Who blow like a noob against bad A-teamer. And bad A-teamer such as Rock blow so much that everybody laugh everytime he plays against good A-teamer. And then again, good A-teamer blow compared to Flash and Jaedong.

So there is five level of players upon Nony's head who could laugh at how bad, how horrendous he is at that game. That's a good reason to show a little little bit of humility.

And I smile because I like smiling. Fine?


The self-satisfaction in that post is tantamount to masturbation.

Please don't do that in public.
"Politics is an extravagance, an extravagance about grievances. And poetry is an extravagance about grief. And grievances are something that can be remedied, and griefs are irremediable."
im.eugenelee
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1 Post
February 13 2010 20:54 GMT
#331
Why the hell is Idra so cocky.
Thats what she said.
OneOther
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States10774 Posts
February 14 2010 01:19 GMT
#332
On February 13 2010 20:14 Biff The Understudy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2010 09:56 selboN wrote:
On February 13 2010 09:30 Biff The Understudy wrote:
On February 13 2010 02:40 Liquid`NonY wrote:
Bad is below expectation. Expectations are high.

GosI[Terran] - bad under pressure / couldn't adjust on the spot
Ra - gets pushed to a tense 5th game when Kabal is making unforced errors
Kabal - bad under pressure
Xiaozi - mechanics not even close
Tarson - bad under pressure
Brat_OK - to quote Artosis, no flair
kolll - bad under pressure / couldn't adjust on the spot
Ret - agreeing with Artosis here, Ret didn't play his best. Dunno why (moving back home?), but below expectation
Sen - good enough mechanics but outdated style. Dreiven/Infernal/Mondragon's PvZ would've ended Sen in the Ro16
Draco - just not good enough. Taking into account his recent retirement statement, I think he just couldn't dig up enough motivation to do his best in this TSL.

JF, me, IdrA, Mondragon and Fenix all came out and did what was expected of us or better. Good performances. Everyone else - bad performances. Bad performance means bad skill means they're bad. Throw a 'fucking' in there for good measure. Ezpz summary.

The Ro16 was like a race where people enter with best times of 60 seconds or faster and 3/4 of them finish in 65+ seconds. I'm gonna call them bad. I don't want to antagonize them, so I won't say it to their faces or in an interview I know they'll read. But while making small talk in a practice game, sure I will.

I'm quite happy with Idra vs Nony. I will be happy anyway as one of them has to lose.

I hope you deliver, Nony. I don't think it will even be close, but after a post like that, better not getting spanked.

Fact is, you call everybody bad, but you didn't quite succeed in Korea, and most progamer there could be saying that you blow. Or that Idra who has spend years of his life playing this game and not doing anyhting else at all hasn't achieve anything at all except beating people who practice 6 times less than him. Oh well... You both are very good at trash talking.


...Don't make a fucking stupid smiley face after something you're directing as an insult. NonY didn't succeed in Korea because he figured out that being a pro-gamer is just fucking retarded. He obviously has many things going for him, why would he stay there? He can say they're bad all he wants, that's an opinion I assume that is what we are here to share on this forum?

I smile because seing someone being that cocky, arrogant and disrespectful after what we unfortunately have to call a quite huge failure, and before facing someone who will spank him 99% is quite funny.

I can imagine that in an interview any player of eStro could say "Oh yeah, this american guy. Hahaha. He blew so much that he couldn't even make courage. And he lacked so much determination that he left after one try. Yeah, they are so bad, foreigners." Nony is a good player, but so are all the player he trash talk about. And they all blow, Nony included compared to any mediocre b-teamer such as Idra. Who blow like a noob against bad A-teamer. And bad A-teamer such as Rock blow so much that everybody laugh everytime he plays against good A-teamer. And then again, good A-teamer blow compared to Flash and Jaedong.

So there is five level of players upon Nony's head who could laugh at how bad, how horrendous he is at that game. That's a good reason to show a little little bit of humility.

And I smile because I like smiling. Fine?

you are a tool
FakeSteve[TPR]
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
Valhalla18444 Posts
February 14 2010 02:03 GMT
#333
On February 13 2010 09:05 iG.SwOrD wrote:
I got banned for 1 week because i said that the games between NonY-Tarson and Kolll-Fenix sucked but of course when NonY says it nobody gives a fuck.

YOU GUYS SO AWESOME AT TL.NET _____________


lol ya u totally have the same rights as a team liquid member at team liquid dot net
Moderatormy tatsu loops r fuckin nice
..Slick...
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States202 Posts
February 14 2010 03:45 GMT
#334
On February 14 2010 11:03 FakeSteve[TPR] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 13 2010 09:05 iG.SwOrD wrote:
I got banned for 1 week because i said that the games between NonY-Tarson and Kolll-Fenix sucked but of course when NonY says it nobody gives a fuck.

YOU GUYS SO AWESOME AT TL.NET _____________


lol ya u totally have the same rights as a team liquid member at team liquid dot net


lmao
it was written
Fzero
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1503 Posts
February 14 2010 04:18 GMT
#335
Rekrul and Nony about to run a train on IdrA and his fanboys and make BANK. That blog from Rek is the most ballsy thing I've seen in a couple weeks, and I saw Greg Oden's dick recently.. that thing is huge.
Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
February 14 2010 04:28 GMT
#336
... wwhat?
bEsT[Alive]
Profile Joined July 2009
606 Posts
February 14 2010 04:42 GMT
#337
zero you do realize Rekrul makes bets like that all the time.

$2500 is pebbles to Rek.
If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun - Katharine Hepburn
SoLaR[i.C]
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
United States2969 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-14 04:43:59
February 14 2010 04:43 GMT
#338
I'm pretty sure IdrA will take this series. All top competitors are extremely confident, that's what it takes to win.
Bosu
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3247 Posts
February 14 2010 05:34 GMT
#339
On February 14 2010 13:43 SoLaR[i.C] wrote:
I'm pretty sure IdrA will take this series. All top competitors are extremely confident, that's what it takes to win.


Have you ever listened to or read Nony interviews? He is just as confident that he will win.
#1 Kwanro Fan
ilj.psa
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Peru3081 Posts
February 14 2010 07:24 GMT
#340
On February 14 2010 13:18 Fzero wrote:
Rekrul and Nony about to run a train on IdrA and his fanboys and make BANK. That blog from Rek is the most ballsy thing I've seen in a couple weeks, and I saw Greg Oden's dick recently.. that thing is huge.

?
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 24 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft496
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta96
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft558
PiGStarcraft496
RuFF_SC2 181
SpeCial 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1027
Hyuk 54
Leta 43
Bale 30
Noble 20
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm194
Counter-Strike
taco 599
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox739
C9.Mang0306
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor638
Other Games
summit1g9623
Coldzera 818
JimRising 535
Sick125
ViBE63
ArmadaUGS43
Liquid`Ken9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick722
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream78
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo810
• Stunt304
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 20m
Online Event
7h 20m
FEL
12h 20m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 20m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 20m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.