• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:05
CEST 19:05
KST 02:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9673 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 988

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 986 987 988 989 990 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
April 28 2012 06:30 GMT
#19741
On April 28 2012 15:27 Joedaddy wrote:
I feel really bad about the drama the TB thing caused. It certainly wasn't my intent to derail the thread, flame-bait, or troll TB. I've mentioned in other TB related discussions that I enjoy and actually prefer his casting over a lot of others, but don't particularly care for his forum personality be it on TL/Reddit/whatever.

I was in a long distance relationship with a girl who is now my wife of 6 years. I met her at the local hamburger shop that afternoon around 4pm and told her I was getting ready to leave for Alaska later that night. She asked if she could see me again when she got off work, and I said yes. She came by my Mom's house about an hour later and we spent hours just talking on the tailgate of my truck. We spent the first 2 years of our relationship apart. I was stationed in Alaska and her in Texas.

After we got married, we had several more instances where I was deployed with the military for months at a time (aka more long distance relationship). We never suffered the trust issues that a lot of people say are "part of a long distance relationship." So for anyone thinking that every long distance relationship has trust issues, I can assure you that is not the case.

However, I knew a lot of guys who cheated on their spouses when we deployed, and I knew a lot of guys who's wives cheated on them.while we were overseas. So anytime I hear about "trust issues" in a marriage, to me that implies infidelity.

I hope TB finds this and reads it, and if you do~ I am really sorry that you interpreted what I was saying as an attack on you or your family. Where I'm from and based on what I believe we are obviously a lot more private about the inner workings of our relationships. So, when I see hollywood celebs or e-sports personalities talking about things like "trust issues" in a relationship on the internet, magazines, tv, etc. I interpret that as a cheap ploy to garner their fame. The curtain of anonymity wasn't a motivating factor and I'd actually really like to shake your hand if we ever cross paths at a Texas based SC2 event.

Best wishes~



It happens yo. If you really want him to read it, post the link on his facebook or twitter or whatever, or just make a blog or PM him about it. Overall, shit gets sensitive and it is hard for people to tell intent over something like a forum.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
April 28 2012 06:45 GMT
#19742
three bans since he first popped up in the trayvon martin thread. he seems so intelligent too.

Zaqwe was just temp banned for 2 days by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2012-03-23 04:03:14 and had 189 posts.

Reason: We'll enjoy the games without your conspiracy theories, thanks.

fYlddnaHturtDyaWdmAi
Profile Joined February 2012
Israel157 Posts
April 28 2012 07:03 GMT
#19743
On April 28 2012 14:43 TheAmazombie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 14:42 TheToast wrote:
On April 28 2012 14:32 TheAmazombie wrote:
On April 28 2012 14:31 TheToast wrote:
On April 28 2012 14:21 rUiNati0n wrote:
For some reason I think Flamewheel might just post like 30 times in a row and snipe the page.


We're actually still 12 pages away, which is 240 posts. I don't think even Flamewheel can spam that much.

-edit math fail


Are you sure? Have you seen him play tetris??


Lol, no actually I've not. haha.

Anyway, I'm going to bed. Hopefully there will be some page 1000 left for me when I wake up


Well, check this out:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=300914

Dear lord is that even humanly possible???
"Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy. "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God. "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
April 28 2012 07:14 GMT
#19744
nakedsurfer was just temp banned for 2 days by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2011-04-04 13:48:41 and had 265 posts.

Reason: Chill for a day or two, maybe then you can learn to express an opinion without being a total douche-canoe.


LoL...I just find it funny that someone named "nakedsurfer" is being called a "douche-canoe."
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
KhAmun
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1005 Posts
April 28 2012 08:07 GMT
#19745
On April 28 2012 16:14 TheAmazombie wrote:
Show nested quote +
nakedsurfer was just temp banned for 2 days by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2011-04-04 13:48:41 and had 265 posts.

Reason: Chill for a day or two, maybe then you can learn to express an opinion without being a total douche-canoe.


LoL...I just find it funny that someone named "nakedsurfer" is being called a "douche-canoe."

Weren't we discussing such insults a few pages back? Someone mentioned besides ass-hat, their end the conversation insult was douche-canoe.

I like it's implementation there, ETT.
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-28 08:10:32
April 28 2012 08:09 GMT
#19746
On April 28 2012 17:07 KhAmun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 16:14 TheAmazombie wrote:
nakedsurfer was just temp banned for 2 days by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2011-04-04 13:48:41 and had 265 posts.

Reason: Chill for a day or two, maybe then you can learn to express an opinion without being a total douche-canoe.


LoL...I just find it funny that someone named "nakedsurfer" is being called a "douche-canoe."

Weren't we discussing such insults a few pages back? Someone mentioned besides ass-hat, their end the conversation insult was douche-canoe.

I like it's implementation there, ETT.


Yeah, we were. I think we talked about ass-hat as well. I remember the South Park movie...there are tons of good ones in there like Uncle Fucker and Shit-faced Cockmaster.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
April 28 2012 08:20 GMT
#19747
On April 28 2012 10:55 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 10:43 TheToast wrote:
On April 28 2012 10:42 Dodgin wrote:
Trying to decide if It's worth the 2 day to get banned on page 1000

If it happens during the Code S ro8 games this week I'll probably regret it.


2 day would be worth it without question. ETT's promising 2 weeks though lol.


Only if I get to you first. You willing to gamble?


Yes.
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
April 28 2012 08:23 GMT
#19748
The Sean Bean ban by p4NDemik is uncalled for. Using meme's as a ban reason only encourages the wrong type of behavior on TL.....


Na I'm just fucking with you I lol'd my ass off.
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
Mindcrime
Profile Joined July 2004
United States6899 Posts
April 28 2012 08:34 GMT
#19749
On April 28 2012 15:45 dAPhREAk wrote:
three bans since he first popped up in the trayvon martin thread. he seems so intelligent too.

Show nested quote +
Zaqwe was just temp banned for 2 days by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2012-03-23 04:03:14 and had 189 posts.

Reason: We'll enjoy the games without your conspiracy theories, thanks.



When I first saw this post I thought to myself "yeah, that guy's going to get himself banned a few times."
That wasn't any act of God. That was an act of pure human fuckery.
Pillage
Profile Joined July 2011
United States804 Posts
April 28 2012 08:41 GMT
#19750
On April 28 2012 17:07 KhAmun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 16:14 TheAmazombie wrote:
nakedsurfer was just temp banned for 2 days by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2011-04-04 13:48:41 and had 265 posts.

Reason: Chill for a day or two, maybe then you can learn to express an opinion without being a total douche-canoe.


LoL...I just find it funny that someone named "nakedsurfer" is being called a "douche-canoe."

Weren't we discussing such insults a few pages back? Someone mentioned besides ass-hat, their end the conversation insult was douche-canoe.

I like it's implementation there, ETT.


That was me
"Power has no limits." -Tiberius
Mobius_1
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2763 Posts
April 28 2012 08:48 GMT
#19751
On April 28 2012 17:23 Jisall wrote:
The Sean Bean ban by p4NDemik is uncalled for. Using meme's as a ban reason only encourages the wrong type of behavior on TL.....


Na I'm just fucking with you I lol'd my ass off.

That actually reminds me of a question I had (and then forgot as I watched ODT), did P4n make that meme just for the ban or did that actually already exist?
Starleague Forever. RIP KT Violet~
KhAmun
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1005 Posts
April 28 2012 09:51 GMT
#19752
I'm surprised the balance thread is still up. Reading the recent discussion, people are arguing with such vigor about things that are worthless for us to be arguing about..
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-28 09:54:40
April 28 2012 09:52 GMT
#19753
On April 28 2012 18:51 KhAmun wrote:
I'm surprised the balance thread is still up. Reading the recent discussion, people are arguing with such vigor about things that are worthless for us to be arguing about..


I say as long as they are remaining in their cave that is the balance thread, then less of that crap boils over into actual discussions...but yeah, that is a thread that I try to stay away from.

Wait...which balance thread are you talking about? Either way...still a good rule to stay away when talking about balance on an internet forum.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Excludos
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway8279 Posts
April 28 2012 11:04 GMT
#19754
On April 28 2012 13:07 TL.net Bot wrote:
Sean Bean was just banned by p4NDemik.

That account was created on 2012-04-28 12:41:09 and had 2 posts.

Reason: [image loading]


That combined with the name he chose is hilarious.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
April 28 2012 12:50 GMT
#19755
Sean Bean is always the first character to die....wtf.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
TheKefka
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Croatia11752 Posts
April 28 2012 13:09 GMT
#19756
On April 28 2012 21:50 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Sean Bean is always the first character to die....wtf.

I'm not sure if he always dies first but I have yet to see a movie that he doesn't die in lol.
Cackle™
dormer
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1314 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-28 13:11:09
April 28 2012 13:10 GMT
#19757
On April 28 2012 21:50 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Sean Bean is always the first character to die....wtf.


Generally, but not always -- try Sharpe's Rifles, for instance. To be fair it's not a movie, though.
Artosis: "You need to hold my hand." Tasteless: "I'm very good at that."
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
April 28 2012 13:24 GMT
#19758
pretty hard to die first if you are the main character.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
April 28 2012 16:38 GMT
#19759
10 hours and we've moved..... 1 pages? Ughhh this is going to take like a week isn't it? It only took 2 days to move through the last 10 pages...
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
April 28 2012 16:51 GMT
#19760
On April 29 2012 01:38 TheToast wrote:
10 hours and we've moved..... 1 pages? Ughhh this is going to take like a week isn't it? It only took 2 days to move through the last 10 pages...

Weren't you the one that wanted more time?
Post less, ascii more!

Also, sean bean ban + sean bean meme = sean bean beams?
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
Prev 1 986 987 988 989 990 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 215
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 117
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3741
Bisu 1832
Soulkey 1171
EffOrt 732
Mini 541
Larva 342
Horang2 250
ZerO 241
actioN 166
ggaemo 159
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 153
hero 85
Mind 77
Sharp 76
Sea.KH 53
Shinee 51
sorry 51
Snow 43
Hyun 41
Barracks 37
Bale 34
Trap 29
Terrorterran 22
ToSsGirL 19
NaDa 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5753
Dendi1419
420jenkins397
XaKoH 352
League of Legends
Reynor74
Counter-Strike
fl0m3784
x6flipin1307
pashabiceps694
Fnx 655
edward28
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes406
Liquid`Hasu223
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1509
Grubby896
hiko831
FrodaN569
XBOCT238
Livibee191
TKL 123
C9.Mang0110
QueenE96
Mew2King40
ZerO(Twitch)24
RotterdaM16
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 71
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 45
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV696
League of Legends
• Nemesis4041
• TFBlade825
Other Games
• Shiphtur514
• imaqtpie7
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 55m
Patches Events
22h 55m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.