• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:41
CEST 12:41
KST 19:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10440 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 987

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 985 986 987 988 989 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
April 28 2012 04:08 GMT
#19721
And P4n steps up to the plate. Epic.
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
April 28 2012 04:10 GMT
#19722
Sean Bean was just banned by p4NDemik.


Wow...banning Sean Bean himself. Epic.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
rUiNati0n
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1155 Posts
April 28 2012 04:11 GMT
#19723
This thread is moving so fast >_<. I am definitely spending a nontrivial amount of time just trying to keep up with whats going on in here.
eating corn while thinking about eating more corn
Boiler Bandsman
Profile Joined February 2012
United States391 Posts
April 28 2012 04:48 GMT
#19724
On April 28 2012 10:55 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 10:43 TheToast wrote:
On April 28 2012 10:42 Dodgin wrote:
Trying to decide if It's worth the 2 day to get banned on page 1000

If it happens during the Code S ro8 games this week I'll probably regret it.


2 day would be worth it without question. ETT's promising 2 weeks though lol.


Only if I get to you first. You willing to gamble?


No, no, no. It's "D'you feel lucky...punk?"

More Clint Eastwood, less lovable children's character (with a possible gambling problem)
A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.
Cassel_Castle
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States820 Posts
April 28 2012 04:55 GMT
#19725
On April 28 2012 13:10 TheAmazombie wrote:
Show nested quote +
Sean Bean was just banned by p4NDemik.


Wow...banning Sean Bean himself. Epic.


He never lasts long in anything. :<
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
April 28 2012 05:04 GMT
#19726
On April 28 2012 13:55 Cassel_Castle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 13:10 TheAmazombie wrote:
Sean Bean was just banned by p4NDemik.


Wow...banning Sean Bean himself. Epic.


He never lasts long in anything. :<


We should add that to the "Sean Bean dies" meme..."Lasted two posts on TL."
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
April 28 2012 05:14 GMT
#19727
Watch the thread get moved and filled with gifs when it hits 1000...
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
April 28 2012 05:18 GMT
#19728
On April 28 2012 14:14 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Watch the thread get moved and filled with gifs when it hits 1000...


LoL...well, if we are going to get banned for posting on 1000, might as well do something ban-worthy.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
April 28 2012 05:19 GMT
#19729
On April 28 2012 14:14 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Watch the thread get moved and filled with gifs when it hits 1000...


It better not, I've spent the last few hours working on my post.....
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
rUiNati0n
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1155 Posts
April 28 2012 05:21 GMT
#19730
For some reason I think Flamewheel might just post like 30 times in a row and snipe the page.
eating corn while thinking about eating more corn
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
April 28 2012 05:22 GMT
#19731
On April 28 2012 14:21 rUiNati0n wrote:
For some reason I think Flamewheel might just post like 30 times in a row and snipe the page.


I was thinking of this same possibility. Then would he get the 30 day ban??
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-28 05:31:33
April 28 2012 05:31 GMT
#19732
On April 28 2012 14:21 rUiNati0n wrote:
For some reason I think Flamewheel might just post like 30 times in a row and snipe the page.


We're actually still 12 pages away, which is 240 posts. I don't think even Flamewheel can spam that much.

-edit math fail
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
April 28 2012 05:32 GMT
#19733
On April 28 2012 14:31 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 14:21 rUiNati0n wrote:
For some reason I think Flamewheel might just post like 30 times in a row and snipe the page.


We're actually still 12 pages away, which is 240 posts. I don't think even Flamewheel can spam that much.

-edit math fail


Are you sure? Have you seen him play tetris??
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
April 28 2012 05:42 GMT
#19734
On April 28 2012 14:32 TheAmazombie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 14:31 TheToast wrote:
On April 28 2012 14:21 rUiNati0n wrote:
For some reason I think Flamewheel might just post like 30 times in a row and snipe the page.


We're actually still 12 pages away, which is 240 posts. I don't think even Flamewheel can spam that much.

-edit math fail


Are you sure? Have you seen him play tetris??


Lol, no actually I've not. haha.

Anyway, I'm going to bed. Hopefully there will be some page 1000 left for me when I wake up
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
April 28 2012 05:43 GMT
#19735
On April 28 2012 14:42 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 14:32 TheAmazombie wrote:
On April 28 2012 14:31 TheToast wrote:
On April 28 2012 14:21 rUiNati0n wrote:
For some reason I think Flamewheel might just post like 30 times in a row and snipe the page.


We're actually still 12 pages away, which is 240 posts. I don't think even Flamewheel can spam that much.

-edit math fail


Are you sure? Have you seen him play tetris??


Lol, no actually I've not. haha.

Anyway, I'm going to bed. Hopefully there will be some page 1000 left for me when I wake up


Well, check this out:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=300914
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
McFeser
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2458 Posts
April 28 2012 05:44 GMT
#19736
On April 28 2012 14:43 TheAmazombie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 14:42 TheToast wrote:
On April 28 2012 14:32 TheAmazombie wrote:
On April 28 2012 14:31 TheToast wrote:
On April 28 2012 14:21 rUiNati0n wrote:
For some reason I think Flamewheel might just post like 30 times in a row and snipe the page.


We're actually still 12 pages away, which is 240 posts. I don't think even Flamewheel can spam that much.

-edit math fail


Are you sure? Have you seen him play tetris??


Lol, no actually I've not. haha.

Anyway, I'm going to bed. Hopefully there will be some page 1000 left for me when I wake up


Well, check this out:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=300914

Unrelated - when did Nessman get permed? It was sad how annoying he was.
Promethelax still hasn't changed his quote
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
April 28 2012 05:49 GMT
#19737
On April 28 2012 14:44 McFeser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 14:43 TheAmazombie wrote:
On April 28 2012 14:42 TheToast wrote:
On April 28 2012 14:32 TheAmazombie wrote:
On April 28 2012 14:31 TheToast wrote:
On April 28 2012 14:21 rUiNati0n wrote:
For some reason I think Flamewheel might just post like 30 times in a row and snipe the page.


We're actually still 12 pages away, which is 240 posts. I don't think even Flamewheel can spam that much.

-edit math fail


Are you sure? Have you seen him play tetris??


Lol, no actually I've not. haha.

Anyway, I'm going to bed. Hopefully there will be some page 1000 left for me when I wake up


Well, check this out:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=300914

Unrelated - when did Nessman get permed? It was sad how annoying he was.


There you go:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=1208#24151
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
rUiNati0n
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1155 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-28 05:52:20
April 28 2012 05:51 GMT
#19738
On April 28 2012 14:43 TheAmazombie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 14:42 TheToast wrote:
On April 28 2012 14:32 TheAmazombie wrote:
On April 28 2012 14:31 TheToast wrote:
On April 28 2012 14:21 rUiNati0n wrote:
For some reason I think Flamewheel might just post like 30 times in a row and snipe the page.


We're actually still 12 pages away, which is 240 posts. I don't think even Flamewheel can spam that much.

-edit math fail


Are you sure? Have you seen him play tetris??


Lol, no actually I've not. haha.

Anyway, I'm going to bed. Hopefully there will be some page 1000 left for me when I wake up


Well, check this out:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=300914



Wow, I read his guide but I didn't realize he was that good O_O ... so many T spins.
eating corn while thinking about eating more corn
McFeser
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2458 Posts
April 28 2012 05:55 GMT
#19739
On April 28 2012 14:49 TheAmazombie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 14:44 McFeser wrote:
On April 28 2012 14:43 TheAmazombie wrote:
On April 28 2012 14:42 TheToast wrote:
On April 28 2012 14:32 TheAmazombie wrote:
On April 28 2012 14:31 TheToast wrote:
On April 28 2012 14:21 rUiNati0n wrote:
For some reason I think Flamewheel might just post like 30 times in a row and snipe the page.


We're actually still 12 pages away, which is 240 posts. I don't think even Flamewheel can spam that much.

-edit math fail


Are you sure? Have you seen him play tetris??


Lol, no actually I've not. haha.

Anyway, I'm going to bed. Hopefully there will be some page 1000 left for me when I wake up


Well, check this out:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=300914

Unrelated - when did Nessman get permed? It was sad how annoying he was.


There you go:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=1208#24151

Thanks. TL reminds there is still some justice in this world.
Promethelax still hasn't changed his quote
Joedaddy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1948 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-28 08:52:20
April 28 2012 06:27 GMT
#19740
I feel really bad about the drama the TB thing caused. It certainly wasn't my intent to derail the thread, flame-bait, or troll TB. I've mentioned in other TB related discussions that I enjoy and actually prefer his casting over a lot of others, but don't particularly care for his forum personality be it on TL/Reddit/whatever.

I was in a long distance relationship with a girl who is now my wife of 6 years. I met her for the first time at the local hamburger shop and had told her I was getting ready to leave for Alaska later that night. She asked if she could see me again when she got off work, and I said yes. She came by my Mom's house about an hour later and we spent hours just talking on the tailgate of my truck. We spent the first 2 years of our relationship apart. I was stationed in Alaska and her in Texas.

After we got married, we had several more instances where I was deployed with the military for months at a time (aka more long distance relationship). We never suffered the trust issues that a lot of people say are "part of a long distance relationship." So for anyone thinking that every long distance relationship has trust issues, I can assure you that is not the case.

However, I knew a lot of guys who cheated on their spouses when we deployed, and I knew a lot of guys who's wives cheated on them.while we were overseas. So anytime I hear about "trust issues" in a marriage, to me that implies infidelity.

I hope TB finds and reads this, and if you do~ I am really sorry that you interpreted what I was saying as an attack on you or your family. Where I'm from and based on what I believe we are obviously a lot more private about the inner workings of our relationships. So, when I see hollywood celebs or e-sports personalities talking about things like "trust issues" in a relationship on the internet, magazines, tv, etc. I interpret that as a cheap ploy to garner their fame. The curtain of anonymity wasn't a motivating factor and I'd actually really like to shake your hand if we ever cross paths at a Texas based SC2 event.

Best wishes~

I might be the minority on TL, but TL is the minority everywhere else.
Prev 1 985 986 987 988 989 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 10998
StarCastTV_EN323
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
Lowko94
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12299
Bisu 3493
Jaedong 3006
EffOrt 1098
ZerO 383
Horang2 372
Larva 261
Pusan 247
Zeus 228
actioN 171
[ Show more ]
Hyun 133
Mind 132
Barracks 88
ggaemo 75
Bale 45
Yoon 45
Sharp 44
Killer 43
scan(afreeca) 39
NotJumperer 33
ToSsGirL 28
Shinee 24
Sacsri 22
Hm[arnc] 21
Noble 11
Terrorterran 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
febbydoto75
League of Legends
JimRising 345
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1598
byalli373
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King80
Other Games
ceh9669
crisheroes209
Pyrionflax176
Sick174
dupreeh110
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 185
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 54
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 49
• killerbeecast7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV316
• lizZardDota2307
League of Legends
• Jankos1088
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
19m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 19m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.