• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:16
CEST 23:16
KST 06:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8695 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 985

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 983 984 985 986 987 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
April 28 2012 01:15 GMT
#19681
On April 28 2012 10:11 TheToast wrote:
Alright, we gotta find the person who started all of this page 1000 stuff. If they had just kept their mouth shut, we could've had fun with it.

Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 09:59 EvilTeletubby wrote:
To up the ante, if I get to them first, it's 2 weeks.


You realize you're just encouraging crazy over-the-top kamakazee posting right?

Also, we can be sure TI is going to try to snipe it like he did with the ABL 1k.

is it possible to limit posting in this thread (temporarily) to users with at least 100 posts? so that no PBUs can get in and snipe?
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-28 01:19:09
April 28 2012 01:17 GMT
#19682
On April 28 2012 10:15 kerpal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 10:11 TheToast wrote:
Alright, we gotta find the person who started all of this page 1000 stuff. If they had just kept their mouth shut, we could've had fun with it.

On April 28 2012 09:59 EvilTeletubby wrote:
To up the ante, if I get to them first, it's 2 weeks.


You realize you're just encouraging crazy over-the-top kamakazee posting right?

Also, we can be sure TI is going to try to snipe it like he did with the ABL 1k.

is it possible to limit posting in this thread (temporarily) to users with at least 100 posts? so that no PBUs can get in and snipe?


Yeah, I want some guarantees that 20 versions of TI don't snipe all the glory.

Also, what's the policy on editing out the posts. Like if I post, given that the threat is a 2 week, it would have to be a pretty epic post filled with lots of ponies, forum enterprises, etc. etc. I don't want to risk a 2 week if it's just going to get edited out.

-edit: btw good call ETT. Posting on page 1k would be totally worth a 2 day, no question haha
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
April 28 2012 01:20 GMT
#19683
On April 28 2012 10:17 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 10:15 kerpal wrote:
On April 28 2012 10:11 TheToast wrote:
Alright, we gotta find the person who started all of this page 1000 stuff. If they had just kept their mouth shut, we could've had fun with it.

On April 28 2012 09:59 EvilTeletubby wrote:
To up the ante, if I get to them first, it's 2 weeks.


You realize you're just encouraging crazy over-the-top kamakazee posting right?

Also, we can be sure TI is going to try to snipe it like he did with the ABL 1k.

is it possible to limit posting in this thread (temporarily) to users with at least 100 posts? so that no PBUs can get in and snipe?


Yeah, I want some guarantees that 20 versions of TI don't snipe all the glory.

Also, what's the policy on editing out the posts. Like if I post, given that the threat is a 2 week, it would have to be a pretty epic post filled with lots of ponies, forum enterprises, etc. etc. I don't want to risk a 2 week if it's just going to get edited out.

-edit: btw good call ETT. Posting on page 1k would be totally worth a 2 day, no question haha

well the certain way of doing it is just to snipe the whole thing ourselves...
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
April 28 2012 01:21 GMT
#19684
On April 28 2012 10:20 kerpal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 10:17 TheToast wrote:
On April 28 2012 10:15 kerpal wrote:
On April 28 2012 10:11 TheToast wrote:
Alright, we gotta find the person who started all of this page 1000 stuff. If they had just kept their mouth shut, we could've had fun with it.

On April 28 2012 09:59 EvilTeletubby wrote:
To up the ante, if I get to them first, it's 2 weeks.


You realize you're just encouraging crazy over-the-top kamakazee posting right?

Also, we can be sure TI is going to try to snipe it like he did with the ABL 1k.

is it possible to limit posting in this thread (temporarily) to users with at least 100 posts? so that no PBUs can get in and snipe?


Yeah, I want some guarantees that 20 versions of TI don't snipe all the glory.

Also, what's the policy on editing out the posts. Like if I post, given that the threat is a 2 week, it would have to be a pretty epic post filled with lots of ponies, forum enterprises, etc. etc. I don't want to risk a 2 week if it's just going to get edited out.

-edit: btw good call ETT. Posting on page 1k would be totally worth a 2 day, no question haha

well the certain way of doing it is just to snipe the whole thing ourselves...


True, but if our posts are just going to get mod edited it wouldn't be worth the 2 week.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
April 28 2012 01:21 GMT
#19685
I think sniping the 1k page with a martyr would be hilarious. would the ban length double?
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
April 28 2012 01:25 GMT
#19686
On April 28 2012 10:21 Jisall wrote:
I think sniping the 1k page with a martyr would be hilarious. would the ban length double?


Or possibly by telling motbob he ran over your dog, so that he gets all conflicted feelings about it.
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
April 28 2012 01:31 GMT
#19687
The question is though, what are the reasons for the ban going to be listed as for the page 1000 special?
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
April 28 2012 01:36 GMT
#19688
i'm sure motbob is composing haikus as we speak (or possibly subcontracting trozz)
Praetorial
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States4241 Posts
April 28 2012 01:37 GMT
#19689
Well, that was a refreshing break. Unfortunately, I can't martyr again without being totally certain the next 15 pages will not be gone in two days.
FOR GREAT JUSTICE! Bans for the ban gods!
fYlddnaHturtDyaWdmAi
Profile Joined February 2012
Israel157 Posts
April 28 2012 01:37 GMT
#19690
Why are people so excited about 1000. Some even want to get banned on that page. Such strange people here in TL sometimes.

Poor TB, he was really played by trolls in that thread.
"Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy. "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God. "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
April 28 2012 01:38 GMT
#19691
On April 28 2012 10:37 fYlddnaHturtDyaWdmAi wrote:
Why are people so excited about 1000. Some even want to get banned on that page. Such strange people here in TL sometimes.

Poor TB, he was really played by trolls in that thread.


It is just fun to be part of TL history and to play games with the mods, that is all.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-28 01:41:44
April 28 2012 01:39 GMT
#19692
Lol motbob is ignoring me on IRC.

Fuck it, I'm in. I spend too much time on TL anyway. Who's with me?

-edit: Optical, you realize you have to do it too, right? It's your destiny. Together we will rule the galaxy... be famous

-edit2: Unless it happens while I'm asleep and TI and the other PBUs snipe all 20 posts, then I guess I won't be doing it. But otherwise....
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
April 28 2012 01:42 GMT
#19693
Trying to decide if It's worth the 2 day to get banned on page 1000

If it happens during the Code S ro8 games this week I'll probably regret it.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
April 28 2012 01:43 GMT
#19694
On April 28 2012 10:42 Dodgin wrote:
Trying to decide if It's worth the 2 day to get banned on page 1000

If it happens during the Code S ro8 games this week I'll probably regret it.


2 day would be worth it without question. ETT's promising 2 weeks though lol.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
OpticalShot
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Canada6330 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-28 01:55:27
April 28 2012 01:54 GMT
#19695
On April 28 2012 10:39 TheToast wrote:
Lol motbob is ignoring me on IRC.

Fuck it, I'm in. I spend too much time on TL anyway. Who's with me?

-edit: Optical, you realize you have to do it too, right? It's your destiny. Together we will rule the galaxy... be famous

-edit2: Unless it happens while I'm asleep and TI and the other PBUs snipe all 20 posts, then I guess I won't be doing it. But otherwise....

MY DESTINY
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=1000

This thread grows really fast though, it might all be over before I think of another troll blog idea.
*edit: even for that one above, Plexa up'd it to a 2 weeker lol. I mean a piece of history is worth it, but then I was SO bored at work for 2 weeks not being able to reply to girl blogs...
[TLMS] REBOOT
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-28 01:55:33
April 28 2012 01:55 GMT
#19696
On April 28 2012 10:43 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 10:42 Dodgin wrote:
Trying to decide if It's worth the 2 day to get banned on page 1000

If it happens during the Code S ro8 games this week I'll probably regret it.


2 day would be worth it without question. ETT's promising 2 weeks though lol.


Only if I get to you first. You willing to gamble?
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-28 02:01:43
April 28 2012 01:55 GMT
#19697
On April 28 2012 10:37 fYlddnaHturtDyaWdmAi wrote:
Why are people so excited about 1000. Some even want to get banned on that page. Such strange people here in TL sometimes.

Poor TB, he was really played by trolls in that thread.


most of the people he gets mad at arent 'trolls' infact id bet that none of them are, being rude and having an unpopular opinion isnt trolling. people (sometimes) have negative things to say about him, this is true of just about everyone ever. if they say it in a rude way, they look childish and/or will be moderated. if they say it in a normal way they are entitled to their opinion, but by people like TB going bat shit crazy about things like that he just makes himself look worse. he has nothing to gain by being so militant about these things.

i wish that phrases like "ignore the haterz" and "dont let trolls get to you" were moderated as hard as memes. people should be valued on the quality of their arguments not based on if they are with or against the current trends, or if they happen to dislike someone who is famous.

On April 28 2012 10:55 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 10:43 TheToast wrote:
On April 28 2012 10:42 Dodgin wrote:
Trying to decide if It's worth the 2 day to get banned on page 1000

If it happens during the Code S ro8 games this week I'll probably regret it.


2 day would be worth it without question. ETT's promising 2 weeks though lol.


Only if I get to you first. You willing to gamble?


should do a roullette game for page 1000, write down all the names of the posters on page 1000, and then write down 20 random ban lengths and put them face down. take it in turns picking a random name and random ban and then dish out the punishment accordingly.
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
April 28 2012 02:04 GMT
#19698
On April 28 2012 10:55 turdburgler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 10:37 fYlddnaHturtDyaWdmAi wrote:
Why are people so excited about 1000. Some even want to get banned on that page. Such strange people here in TL sometimes.

Poor TB, he was really played by trolls in that thread.


most of the people he gets mad at arent 'trolls' infact id bet that none of them are, being rude and having an unpopular opinion isnt trolling. people (sometimes) have negative things to say about him, this is true of just about everyone ever. if they say it in a rude way, they look childish and/or will be moderated. if they say it in a normal way they are entitled to their opinion, but by people like TB going bat shit crazy about things like that he just makes himself look worse. he has nothing to gain by being so militant about these things.

i wish that phrases like "ignore the haterz" and "dont let trolls get to you" were moderated as hard as memes. people should be valued on the quality of their arguments not based on if they are with or against the current trends, or if they happen to dislike someone who is famous.

Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 10:55 EvilTeletubby wrote:
On April 28 2012 10:43 TheToast wrote:
On April 28 2012 10:42 Dodgin wrote:
Trying to decide if It's worth the 2 day to get banned on page 1000

If it happens during the Code S ro8 games this week I'll probably regret it.


2 day would be worth it without question. ETT's promising 2 weeks though lol.


Only if I get to you first. You willing to gamble?


should do a roullette game for page 1000, write down all the names of the posters on page 1000, and then write down 20 random ban lengths and put them face down. take it in turns picking a random name and random ban and then dish out the punishment accordingly.

and one guy gets permed!
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
April 28 2012 02:04 GMT
#19699
On April 28 2012 11:04 kerpal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 10:55 turdburgler wrote:
On April 28 2012 10:37 fYlddnaHturtDyaWdmAi wrote:
Why are people so excited about 1000. Some even want to get banned on that page. Such strange people here in TL sometimes.

Poor TB, he was really played by trolls in that thread.


most of the people he gets mad at arent 'trolls' infact id bet that none of them are, being rude and having an unpopular opinion isnt trolling. people (sometimes) have negative things to say about him, this is true of just about everyone ever. if they say it in a rude way, they look childish and/or will be moderated. if they say it in a normal way they are entitled to their opinion, but by people like TB going bat shit crazy about things like that he just makes himself look worse. he has nothing to gain by being so militant about these things.

i wish that phrases like "ignore the haterz" and "dont let trolls get to you" were moderated as hard as memes. people should be valued on the quality of their arguments not based on if they are with or against the current trends, or if they happen to dislike someone who is famous.

On April 28 2012 10:55 EvilTeletubby wrote:
On April 28 2012 10:43 TheToast wrote:
On April 28 2012 10:42 Dodgin wrote:
Trying to decide if It's worth the 2 day to get banned on page 1000

If it happens during the Code S ro8 games this week I'll probably regret it.


2 day would be worth it without question. ETT's promising 2 weeks though lol.


Only if I get to you first. You willing to gamble?


should do a roullette game for page 1000, write down all the names of the posters on page 1000, and then write down 20 random ban lengths and put them face down. take it in turns picking a random name and random ban and then dish out the punishment accordingly.

and one guy gets permed!


Aww, a perm is too harsh for having fun.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-28 02:12:42
April 28 2012 02:05 GMT
#19700
On April 28 2012 10:55 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 10:43 TheToast wrote:
On April 28 2012 10:42 Dodgin wrote:
Trying to decide if It's worth the 2 day to get banned on page 1000

If it happens during the Code S ro8 games this week I'll probably regret it.


2 day would be worth it without question. ETT's promising 2 weeks though lol.


Only if I get to you first. You willing to gamble?


Fuck yeah. It's going to be ridiculous. Plenty of Rainbow Dash incoming :D :D :D :D

I just hope I'm around when the 1k hits, I'd be really disappointed otherwise.

On April 28 2012 10:54 OpticalShot wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2012 10:39 TheToast wrote:
Lol motbob is ignoring me on IRC.

Fuck it, I'm in. I spend too much time on TL anyway. Who's with me?

-edit: Optical, you realize you have to do it too, right? It's your destiny. Together we will rule the galaxy... be famous

-edit2: Unless it happens while I'm asleep and TI and the other PBUs snipe all 20 posts, then I guess I won't be doing it. But otherwise....

MY DESTINY
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=1000

This thread grows really fast though, it might all be over before I think of another troll blog idea.
*edit: even for that one above, Plexa up'd it to a 2 weeker lol. I mean a piece of history is worth it, but then I was SO bored at work for 2 weeks not being able to reply to girl blogs...


Considering I don't actually do anything at work, this could be a real issue. But I think I could find something constructive to do for 2 weeks. Can you edit LP while temp banned? If so I might start working on the strategy sections, they need it.

Other possibilities include editing Memory Alpha, editing wikipedia articles about SC stuff, reading some C# tutorials I've sort of put learning that on the back burner, photoshop tutorials, cinema 4d tutorials, bugging random people on FB who I haven't spoken to or acknowledged for years, I'm sure I could keep myself busy for 2 weeks. Would suck, but I can manage.

You all are going to have to deal with all the bread puns though; for your sakes I hope it's a 2 day lol.

-edit: Oh an mafia! I'll have to remember to PM the hosts of some of the current games to get the QT links to follow along. Could read through some old games, and I've been meaning to go through all the mafia strategy stuff for a while too...

-edit2: update my resume, work on my cover letter a bit more, learn how to do some of the more complicated macros in Office, also could use to learn some of the more advanced bits of VB...
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Prev 1 983 984 985 986 987 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 274
Nina 110
SteadfastSC 103
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2422
910 62
Bale 12
Super Smash Bros
PPMD53
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1087
Other Games
summit1g6774
Grubby2314
shahzam584
ToD226
C9.Mang0189
UpATreeSC55
Liquid`Ken1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 72
• Hupsaiya 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 36
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21063
League of Legends
• TFBlade599
Other Games
• imaqtpie904
• Shiphtur294
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 44m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 44m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.