• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:50
CEST 19:50
KST 02:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8644 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 781

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 779 780 781 782 783 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
January 20 2012 15:50 GMT
#15601
So I justed used my report button to tell the mods to spotlight a particular thread. Aren't I innovative?
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
January 20 2012 15:52 GMT
#15602
On January 21 2012 00:50 blubbdavid wrote:
So I justed used my report button to tell the mods to spotlight a particular thread. Aren't I innovative?


Maybe, but i don't think that's the purpose of your report button
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
pettter
Profile Joined December 2009
Sweden1032 Posts
January 20 2012 16:05 GMT
#15603
On January 21 2012 00:52 SmoKim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2012 00:50 blubbdavid wrote:
So I justed used my report button to tell the mods to spotlight a particular thread. Aren't I innovative?


Maybe, but i don't think that's the purpose of your report button

Actually, I seem to recall some mod saying that that's a quite legitimate (though maybe not immediately intended) use of the report button.
Espelz
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany833 Posts
January 20 2012 16:51 GMT
#15604
On January 21 2012 00:50 blubbdavid wrote:
So I justed used my report button to tell the mods to spotlight a particular thread. Aren't I innovative?


You are, but you are also just making us curious in not telling us which thread it is. What if I miss it and it won´t be spotlighted ? You have a responsibility here !
"Its not over till Fantasy gg´s" - Sayle
Man with a Plan
Profile Joined January 2012
United States401 Posts
January 20 2012 17:32 GMT
#15605
On January 21 2012 00:50 blubbdavid wrote:
So I justed used my report button to tell the mods to spotlight a particular thread. Aren't I innovative?

Where can I find the report button? How do I activate it?
Yo!
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
January 20 2012 17:35 GMT
#15606
On January 21 2012 02:32 Man with a Plan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2012 00:50 blubbdavid wrote:
So I justed used my report button to tell the mods to spotlight a particular thread. Aren't I innovative?

Where can I find the report button? How do I activate it?

When I joined I think you had to have had a active account for 1 year. I think there was talk of increasing the time required though.
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
January 20 2012 22:38 GMT
#15607
Hey!

Look who's back: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=Kamais Ookin

wb
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
January 20 2012 22:41 GMT
#15608
What did Torte guess, then?

I can't exactly ask Torte atm, and trawling through Torte's posts would be like fishing through all of Satan's evil deeds.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
January 20 2012 22:42 GMT
#15609
Yeah idk what his sig is referring to. This seems pretty clear to me: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=287672&currentpage=8#142
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Snuggles
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1865 Posts
January 20 2012 22:48 GMT
#15610
On January 21 2012 07:41 SeaSwift wrote:
What did Torte guess, then?

I can't exactly ask Torte atm, and trawling through Torte's posts would be like fishing through all of Satan's evil deeds.


Torte got banned? how'd that happen?
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-20 22:54:49
January 20 2012 22:53 GMT
#15611
I have a feeling that we are diving further and further in a yet undiscovered net of conspiracies. What has Kamais to do with Torte? What is SS? And why does Mani not want us to derail this thread?
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
rUiNati0n
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1155 Posts
January 20 2012 23:12 GMT
#15612
On January 21 2012 07:41 SeaSwift wrote:
What did Torte guess, then?

I can't exactly ask Torte atm, and trawling through Torte's posts would be like fishing through all of Satan's evil deeds.

I can't be sure but I think it is referring to his old account which got permed:

On November 27 2011 03:57 Torte de Lini wrote:
Kamais_Ookin banned ):

It's like he posts with emotions.
eating corn while thinking about eating more corn
McFeser
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2458 Posts
January 20 2012 23:33 GMT
#15613
Hey, is this advertising? I don't have a report button.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=136013&currentpage=737#14739
Promethelax still hasn't changed his quote
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
January 20 2012 23:53 GMT
#15614
I KNOW WHAT SS STANDS FOR AND YOU ALL DON'T HAHAHAHA

User was temp banned for this post.
Moderator
BobTheLob
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada362 Posts
January 21 2012 00:30 GMT
#15615
LOL Nice one KwarK
Firebolt145 was just temp banned for 2 days by KwarK.

That account was created on 2010-05-06 21:52:16 and had 2948 posts.

Reason: Abusing teamspeak with banling.
but still... what does it mean? and more importantly will it blend?
BobTheLob Lurker extraordinaire
SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
January 21 2012 00:38 GMT
#15616
I really want to know what SS is now... just look at all the poor people who were banned in the name of SS.

Later, I find out. Now, sleep.
Pillage
Profile Joined July 2011
United States804 Posts
January 21 2012 00:38 GMT
#15617
sc2pdx on reddit was just banned by Pholon.

That account was created on 2011-12-31 08:01:44 and had 7 posts.

Reason: Me vs you:



AND JUUUUUSTICE IS DOOOOOOONE



Haha this is brilliant.
"Power has no limits." -Tiberius
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
January 21 2012 00:44 GMT
#15618
I don't understand that video at all.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
January 21 2012 00:45 GMT
#15619
Hi I need someone to close the Starcraft II storybook naniwa thread.

I clicked the wrong button.....
didn't mean to post yet.

I'll remake when I'm ready.
Thanks!!
moo...for DRG
rUiNati0n
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1155 Posts
January 21 2012 00:48 GMT
#15620
LOL Pholon is awesome! Getting that justice done.
eating corn while thinking about eating more corn
Prev 1 779 780 781 782 783 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 237
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 244
BRAT_OK 63
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27206
Mini 446
Hyuk 244
firebathero 181
ggaemo 120
Liquid`Ret 66
Mong 53
Hyun 40
PianO 26
ToSsGirL 23
[ Show more ]
Bale 9
Dota 2
Gorgc9917
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1463
crisheroes1239
Liquid`Hasu673
Other Games
Grubby2825
FrodaN2148
fl0m1213
Beastyqt1092
Mlord419
KnowMe148
Livibee145
ArmadaUGS134
Mew2King57
Trikslyr53
ToD39
mouzStarbuck37
CosmosSc2 18
Chillindude15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick992
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 68
• StrangeGG 56
• mYiSmile121
• Adnapsc2 17
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7466
Other Games
• imaqtpie591
• Shiphtur302
• WagamamaTV245
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 10m
INu's Battles
18h 10m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 10m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.