• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:23
CEST 06:23
KST 13:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10401 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 783

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 781 782 783 784 785 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
January 22 2012 06:59 GMT
#15641
On January 22 2012 15:25 Jesushooves wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2012 14:40 Risen wrote:
On January 22 2012 12:28 Ares[Effort] wrote:
On January 22 2012 11:22 TehTemplar wrote:
Question: Can I report bad OPs for breaking a strategy forum rule?

Yes, can report for basically everything. Think a thread deserves to be spotlighted you can report it and 100 other reasons. It just brings everything to mods attention in a quick easy way without the need to pm.


No. Do not do this. Horrible idea. You will get your report button taken away.

Care to elaborate?


report button creates a thread in a forum for staff to review a post.

if you spam up that stuff with useless/troll your privilege will get removed, pretty simple.
nikj
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada669 Posts
January 22 2012 07:12 GMT
#15642
On January 22 2012 15:59 LuckyFool wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2012 15:25 Jesushooves wrote:
On January 22 2012 14:40 Risen wrote:
On January 22 2012 12:28 Ares[Effort] wrote:
On January 22 2012 11:22 TehTemplar wrote:
Question: Can I report bad OPs for breaking a strategy forum rule?

Yes, can report for basically everything. Think a thread deserves to be spotlighted you can report it and 100 other reasons. It just brings everything to mods attention in a quick easy way without the need to pm.


No. Do not do this. Horrible idea. You will get your report button taken away.

Care to elaborate?


report button creates a thread in a forum for staff to review a post.

if you spam up that stuff with useless/troll your privilege will get removed, pretty simple.

I think he is saying there are 100 legitimate reasons to report posts.

As long as you aren't reporting frivolously, or things that clearly don't warrant a report I don't believe the will revoke your report button.

I try not to get too carried away with it myself, and always check to see if there was any moderation on the post/user I report, just to see if I'm on the right track.
Y'know sometimes people ask me y'know like "What's your religion and stuff?" And I'm like "y' know it's like RTS." Uh, and they're like, "What's that?" And I'm like, "Y'know it's kinda like, kinda like Buddism."
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
January 22 2012 07:23 GMT
#15643
On January 22 2012 13:45 BobTheLob wrote:
Show nested quote +
{CC}StealthBlue United States. January 22 2012 09:30. Posts 12210 PM Profile Blog Quote #
Thread has served it's purpose. Closing.

Well played mods The Toast was correct. banbait indeed


The Rohirrim has arrived, Osgiliath has been retaken

Talking about the general forum reminds me of something I stumbled across earlier today (seriously):

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]

I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
January 22 2012 07:32 GMT
#15644
Tonight on GMarshal watch, number of closed threads is up to four, experts speculate that a ban is only days away.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Rkie
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States1278 Posts
January 22 2012 08:21 GMT
#15645
On January 22 2012 11:33 Monsen wrote:
Is it just me, or does anybody else find it cute how happy people are about their (newly attained) report button


I do think it is kind of funny. I never thought it would be too exciting to get one, I didn't even know how to get one until two months ago.
I must say though, you have definitely been here for a long while so you can say this far more meaningfully than I. I am just a baby here. Number 680 ever? That just sparked some interest in me. How would I find what number user I am?
RedJustice
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1004 Posts
January 22 2012 08:34 GMT
#15646
I am so excited to get mine! XD (just a few more weeks) Then I will finally feel safe enough to venture back into LRs.
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
January 22 2012 08:47 GMT
#15647
On January 22 2012 17:21 Rkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2012 11:33 Monsen wrote:
Is it just me, or does anybody else find it cute how happy people are about their (newly attained) report button


I do think it is kind of funny. I never thought it would be too exciting to get one, I didn't even know how to get one until two months ago.
I must say though, you have definitely been here for a long while so you can say this far more meaningfully than I. I am just a baby here. Number 680 ever? That just sparked some interest in me. How would I find what number user I am?

Your user ID is 53356.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
Monsen
Profile Joined December 2002
Germany2548 Posts
January 22 2012 12:12 GMT
#15648
On January 22 2012 17:21 Rkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2012 11:33 Monsen wrote:
Is it just me, or does anybody else find it cute how happy people are about their (newly attained) report button


I do think it is kind of funny. I never thought it would be too exciting to get one, I didn't even know how to get one until two months ago.
I must say though, you have definitely been here for a long while so you can say this far more meaningfully than I. I am just a baby here. Number 680 ever? That just sparked some interest in me. How would I find what number user I am?


I asked a mod of course! (Chill I think).
I didn't notice the button for the longest time and rarely have used it since (probably less than ten times). But yeah, I find it seriously cute how people are waiting for it like it's christmas, hehe.
11 years and counting- TL #680
TheKefka
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Croatia11752 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-22 12:29:10
January 22 2012 12:22 GMT
#15649
Well I'd like to have one just because every now and than I come across a post that,while reading it,feels like someone trying to jab a not so sharp stick into my skull.
Cackle™
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
January 22 2012 12:40 GMT
#15650
On January 22 2012 21:22 TheKefka wrote:
Well I'd like to have one just because every now and than I come across a post that,while reading it,feels like someone trying to jab a not so sharp stick into my skull.

I have one that i hardly ever use
need someone reported? I'm your man!
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
TheKefka
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Croatia11752 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-22 12:42:15
January 22 2012 12:41 GMT
#15651
On January 22 2012 21:40 TheAntZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2012 21:22 TheKefka wrote:
Well I'd like to have one just because every now and than I come across a post that,while reading it,feels like someone trying to jab a not so sharp stick into my skull.

I have one that i hardly ever use
need someone reported? I'm your man!

Meh,might as well PM a mod than no?
To lazy to do that.Someone is gonna mash the button on a post like that anyway.
Cackle™
HwangjaeTerran
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Finland5967 Posts
January 22 2012 16:34 GMT
#15652
Todays LR thread reaches wholly new and exciting dimensions.
Well it's healthy to let out some steam from time to time.

It's just getting hard for me to restrain from baiting people, I guess I'm a horrible person.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/*tlusernamehere*/
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19259 Posts
January 22 2012 16:40 GMT
#15653
On January 22 2012 14:40 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2012 12:28 Ares[Effort] wrote:
On January 22 2012 11:22 TehTemplar wrote:
Question: Can I report bad OPs for breaking a strategy forum rule?

Yes, can report for basically everything. Think a thread deserves to be spotlighted you can report it and 100 other reasons. It just brings everything to mods attention in a quick easy way without the need to pm.


No. Do not do this. Horrible idea. You will get your report button taken away.

well if you're reporting willynilly it's a bad idea. People always assume Report is only for bad posts, but it can be for good posts that need attention too.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-22 16:50:44
January 22 2012 16:50 GMT
#15654
I really don't like "good" reports. They are not needed because we catch anything news worthy and spotlighted threads are always subjective.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
pPingu
Profile Joined September 2011
Switzerland2892 Posts
January 22 2012 16:54 GMT
#15655
Quick question

Can you still edit liquipedia if you are banned? Or are you banned from it too?
Badfatpanda
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States9719 Posts
January 22 2012 17:20 GMT
#15656
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=305417 may need some mod attention soon, people are really fucking retarded, I could care less about your opinion but in a death thread nobody should shit on him, same thing happened with Steve Jobs thread on TL. Can't understand some people.
Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy. -Beethoven | Mech isn't a build, it's a way of life. -MajOr | Charlie.Sheen: "What is sarcastic, kids who have no courage to fight?" | #TerranPride #yolo #swag -Naama after 2-0'ing MC at HSC VI
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
January 22 2012 17:59 GMT
#15657
On January 23 2012 01:40 tofucake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2012 14:40 Risen wrote:
On January 22 2012 12:28 Ares[Effort] wrote:
On January 22 2012 11:22 TehTemplar wrote:
Question: Can I report bad OPs for breaking a strategy forum rule?

Yes, can report for basically everything. Think a thread deserves to be spotlighted you can report it and 100 other reasons. It just brings everything to mods attention in a quick easy way without the need to pm.


No. Do not do this. Horrible idea. You will get your report button taken away.

well if you're reporting willynilly it's a bad idea. People always assume Report is only for bad posts, but it can be for good posts that need attention too.


Good reports annoy me :<
Moderator
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
January 22 2012 18:16 GMT
#15658
soooooo.... It's a no on good reports then?
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
Ares[Effort] *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
DEMACIA6550 Posts
January 22 2012 18:19 GMT
#15659
Well I guess, you can just pm me instead
Moderatorgold coin
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
January 22 2012 18:20 GMT
#15660
Happy Bday!
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
Prev 1 781 782 783 784 785 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft322
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta78
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft603
PiGStarcraft322
RuFF_SC2 214
StarCraft: Brood War
Stork 139
Leta 76
Hyuk 43
Horang2 39
Bale 16
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm198
League of Legends
JimRising 626
Counter-Strike
taco 390
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox714
C9.Mang0275
Westballz37
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor636
Other Games
summit1g9521
Coldzera 805
Sick114
ViBE82
ArmadaUGS42
Liquid`Ken3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick757
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream123
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• Letter149
• Adnapsc2 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota271
League of Legends
• Lourlo1058
• Stunt307
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 37m
Online Event
6h 37m
FEL
11h 37m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 37m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.