• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:52
CEST 19:52
KST 02:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8774 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 782

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 780 781 782 783 784 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
January 21 2012 01:51 GMT
#15621
This is a question for any of the mods/informed members.

I was temp banned a while ago for being a bit of a douche. I'm fine with that, my question however is since I was banned i have been unable to PM. It says I've been banned from PMing. I was just curious as to how long that last or if it is permanent.

Either way it is fine, I have been a lurker around here for quite some time, however I started to amass the willpower to start laddering, so I might be getting more involved in the Strategy section (maybe thats what SS stands for). Not complaining, would just like to find out to take the apropriate measures (such as listing an email on my profile for people to contact me via).

Thanks in advance
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
January 21 2012 01:52 GMT
#15622
On January 21 2012 10:51 Jisall wrote:
This is a question for any of the mods/informed members.

I was temp banned a while ago for being a bit of a douche. I'm fine with that, my question however is since I was banned i have been unable to PM. It says I've been banned from PMing. I was just curious as to how long that last or if it is permanent.

Either way it is fine, I have been a lurker around here for quite some time, however I started to amass the willpower to start laddering, so I might be getting more involved in the Strategy section (maybe thats what SS stands for). Not complaining, would just like to find out to take the apropriate measures (such as listing an email on my profile for people to contact me via).

Thanks in advance

Looks like it was a glitch in the system. You were banned from some of the TL subforums as well. I unbanned you from sending PMs.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
January 21 2012 02:09 GMT
#15623
On January 21 2012 09:38 SeaSwift wrote:
I really want to know what SS is now... just look at all the poor people who were banned in the name of SS.

Later, I find out. Now, sleep.


I'm not sure I want to know, I'm having so much fun guessing and I was told the actual reason was something pretty uninteresting so....

On January 21 2012 09:30 BobTheLob wrote:
LOL Nice one KwarK
Show nested quote +
Firebolt145 was just temp banned for 2 days by KwarK.

That account was created on 2010-05-06 21:52:16 and had 2948 posts.

Reason: Abusing teamspeak with banling.
but still... what does it mean? and more importantly will it blend?


That's kind of weird, I was just thinking of "will it blend" earlier today for some reason. You ever see the one where he blends lighters? lol.

On January 21 2012 09:44 Aeres wrote:
I don't understand that video at all.


Don't you know what an emo kid is?
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
January 21 2012 02:12 GMT
#15624
On January 21 2012 10:52 motbob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2012 10:51 Jisall wrote:
This is a question for any of the mods/informed members.

I was temp banned a while ago for being a bit of a douche. I'm fine with that, my question however is since I was banned i have been unable to PM. It says I've been banned from PMing. I was just curious as to how long that last or if it is permanent.

Either way it is fine, I have been a lurker around here for quite some time, however I started to amass the willpower to start laddering, so I might be getting more involved in the Strategy section (maybe thats what SS stands for). Not complaining, would just like to find out to take the apropriate measures (such as listing an email on my profile for people to contact me via).

Thanks in advance

Looks like it was a glitch in the system. You were banned from some of the TL subforums as well. I unbanned you from sending PMs.



Thanks man. I appreciate it
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
January 21 2012 06:14 GMT
#15625
Soooooooooooooooo excited to see who G's first ban will be!!! Pleeassseee let it be a troll in the MLP thread!!!!! PLEEEAASEEE!!!!

I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
BobTheLob
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada362 Posts
January 21 2012 06:30 GMT
#15626
wait what? is there a new mod I don't know about?
BobTheLob Lurker extraordinaire
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
January 21 2012 06:39 GMT
#15627
On January 21 2012 15:14 TheToast wrote:
Soooooooooooooooo excited to see who G's first ban will be!!! Pleeassseee let it be a troll in the MLP thread!!!!! PLEEEAASEEE!!!!


Not quite a ban: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=305105

Maybe it's the build-up for the main event...
you gotta dance
BobTheLob
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada362 Posts
January 21 2012 06:46 GMT
#15628
What wait when did he become a mod? WTF did I miss something?
BobTheLob Lurker extraordinaire
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
January 21 2012 06:57 GMT
#15629
On January 21 2012 15:39 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2012 15:14 TheToast wrote:
Soooooooooooooooo excited to see who G's first ban will be!!! Pleeassseee let it be a troll in the MLP thread!!!!! PLEEEAASEEE!!!!


Not quite a ban: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=305105

Maybe it's the build-up for the main event...

I have to do this...I have to!
TL.net Bot TL.net. January 21 2012 08:27. Posts 3 PM Profile Quote #
sc2pdx on reddit was just banned by Pholon.

That account was created on 2011-12-31 08:01:44 and had 7 posts.

Reason: Me vs you:



AND JUUUUUSTICE IS DOOOOOOONE
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
January 21 2012 11:51 GMT
#15630
GMarshal is mod? Abandon all efforts to play mafia.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
January 21 2012 21:32 GMT
#15631
On January 21 2012 20:51 blubbdavid wrote:
GMarshal is mod? Abandon all efforts to play mafia.

Nah, we've already had several banlings play with us, as well as several admins of the site, so it can't be that bad. Everyone else should come play, too.
you gotta dance
nikj
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada669 Posts
January 21 2012 23:49 GMT
#15632
I reported this guy but I don't think he would have lasted long anyway...

On January 22 2012 08:26 TensaiSakuragi wrote:
There was a time when TL made a name by results in competitions. Nowadays they MAKE the results with their big influence.

User was temp banned for baseless accusations of matchfixing.




TensaiSakuragi was just temp banned for 1 week by HawaiianPig.

That account was created on 2011-11-27 03:35:01 and had 224 posts.

Reason: I'm gonna use the wording from a warning I sent you just over a month ago:

Please don't make such serious accusations without evidence.

Do this again, and you're gone.


What did he think would happen when you post something like that?
Y'know sometimes people ask me y'know like "What's your religion and stuff?" And I'm like "y' know it's like RTS." Uh, and they're like, "What's that?" And I'm like, "Y'know it's kinda like, kinda like Buddism."
Pillage
Profile Joined July 2011
United States804 Posts
January 22 2012 00:45 GMT
#15633
Devolved was just temp banned for 1 week by Empyrean.

That account was created on 2008-04-04 16:12:36 and had 1970 posts.

Reason:
On January 22 2012 09:08 Devolved wrote:
Hitler may not be king of Germany, but your grandparents were Nazis.

And yours were slave-owning racists who were responsible for the genocide of indigenous populations.

See how this works?



Taken from that gem of a France thread. I honestly don't know why mods allow these threads to stay open. They border on country-bashing and never seem to discuss anything meaningful.
"Power has no limits." -Tiberius
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-22 02:29:53
January 22 2012 02:22 GMT
#15634
I submitted my first report :p
Now to see what happens, will I get owned by community or will I be like everyone else? :D

edit:
soullogik was just temp banned for 2 days by heyoka.

That account was created on 2010-04-29 08:36:13 and had 660 posts.

Reason: Don't make posts like this.

Show nested quote +
fail troll or fail human


Question: Can I report bad OPs for breaking a strategy forum rule?
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Monsen
Profile Joined December 2002
Germany2548 Posts
January 22 2012 02:33 GMT
#15635
Is it just me, or does anybody else find it cute how happy people are about their (newly attained) report button
11 years and counting- TL #680
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
January 22 2012 03:23 GMT
#15636
On January 22 2012 09:45 Pillage wrote:
Show nested quote +
Devolved was just temp banned for 1 week by Empyrean.

That account was created on 2008-04-04 16:12:36 and had 1970 posts.

Reason:
On January 22 2012 09:08 Devolved wrote:
Hitler may not be king of Germany, but your grandparents were Nazis.

And yours were slave-owning racists who were responsible for the genocide of indigenous populations.

See how this works?



Taken from that gem of a France thread. I honestly don't know why mods allow these threads to stay open. They border on country-bashing and never seem to discuss anything meaningful.



Could just be ban bait. Actually I hope it is ban bait, the other possibility is that they have just surrendered General to the redditors. Not that I would blame them if the did, can't go marching into Osgiliath with 30 guys.

+ Show Spoiler +
Seriously though, can someone explain to me what is the deal with General's fixation on nationality? It always ends up that way (as would any emotional/sensitive topic that is not carefully framed). Really though, who gives a shit? Isn't there enough politics in the world already?
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Ares[Effort] *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
DEMACIA6550 Posts
January 22 2012 03:28 GMT
#15637
On January 22 2012 11:22 TehTemplar wrote:
Question: Can I report bad OPs for breaking a strategy forum rule?

Yes, can report for basically everything. Think a thread deserves to be spotlighted you can report it and 100 other reasons. It just brings everything to mods attention in a quick easy way without the need to pm.
Moderatorgold coin
BobTheLob
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada362 Posts
January 22 2012 04:45 GMT
#15638
{CC}StealthBlue United States. January 22 2012 09:30. Posts 12210 PM Profile Blog Quote #
Thread has served it's purpose. Closing.

Well played mods The Toast was correct. banbait indeed
BobTheLob Lurker extraordinaire
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
January 22 2012 05:40 GMT
#15639
On January 22 2012 12:28 Ares[Effort] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2012 11:22 TehTemplar wrote:
Question: Can I report bad OPs for breaking a strategy forum rule?

Yes, can report for basically everything. Think a thread deserves to be spotlighted you can report it and 100 other reasons. It just brings everything to mods attention in a quick easy way without the need to pm.


No. Do not do this. Horrible idea. You will get your report button taken away.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Jesushooves
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada553 Posts
January 22 2012 06:25 GMT
#15640
On January 22 2012 14:40 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2012 12:28 Ares[Effort] wrote:
On January 22 2012 11:22 TehTemplar wrote:
Question: Can I report bad OPs for breaking a strategy forum rule?

Yes, can report for basically everything. Think a thread deserves to be spotlighted you can report it and 100 other reasons. It just brings everything to mods attention in a quick easy way without the need to pm.


No. Do not do this. Horrible idea. You will get your report button taken away.

Care to elaborate?
Lose its good, after will be win.
Prev 1 780 781 782 783 784 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 237
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 237
BRAT_OK 63
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27127
Mini 431
Hyuk 238
firebathero 186
ggaemo 138
Liquid`Ret 72
Mong 54
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 25
PianO 23
[ Show more ]
Bale 9
Dota 2
Gorgc9917
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1463
crisheroes1164
Liquid`Hasu704
Other Games
Grubby2987
FrodaN1802
fl0m1177
Beastyqt1041
Mlord445
KnowMe165
Livibee145
ArmadaUGS129
mouzStarbuck82
Mew2King60
Trikslyr53
ToD39
CosmosSc2 17
Chillindude13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick992
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 68
• StrangeGG 58
• mYiSmile119
• Adnapsc2 14
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7664
Other Games
• imaqtpie623
• Shiphtur302
• WagamamaTV245
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 8m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 8m
INu's Battles
18h 8m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 8m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.