• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:14
CEST 22:14
KST 05:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9411 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 780

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 778 779 780 781 782 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Endymion
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States3701 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-19 21:12:27
January 19 2012 21:11 GMT
#15581
ss = sailor senshi, case closed

he refused to post a picture in a sailor moon outfit so he got banned if you're culturally illiterate
Have you considered the MMO-Champion forum? You are just as irrational and delusional with the right portion of nostalgic populism. By the way: The old Brood War was absolutely unplayable
ZeroCartin
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Costa Rica2390 Posts
January 19 2012 21:37 GMT
#15582
SS = Super sexy.
"My sister is on vacation in Costa Rica right now. I hope she stays a while because she's a miserable cunt." -pubbanana
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
January 19 2012 22:14 GMT
#15583
nerfherder182 was just temp banned for 30 days by heyoka.

That account was created on 2011-12-03 09:13:54 and had 53 posts.

Reason: After reading those hateful PMs you sent that was far too lenient. Upgrading.


Lol. You want some Jelly with your PB&U?

I loved this one:

On January 20 2012 05:49 nerfherder182 wrote:
more post then you? do you think that means anything ive been on this site since 04 lol. ive seen all three TSL's im not bringing up a thread thats not gunna get stuffed down for a while since this is pretty huge deal right now,

everyone has a side and that's how arguments issue, i'm the kind of guy where i want evidence or im not gonna believe you,


"Even though I registered 5 weeks ago I've actually been here for 8 years."
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
January 19 2012 22:44 GMT
#15584
That Rekrul thread was pretty hilarious (I had totally forgotten about the Romanian thing). There is a lot of red ink but for a thread like that people have been fairly well behaved. I mean there are the normal trolls who get banned but overall, not bad TL.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
-_-Quails
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia796 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-20 05:59:21
January 20 2012 05:23 GMT
#15585
On January 20 2012 07:44 Probulous wrote:
That Rekrul thread was pretty hilarious (I had totally forgotten about the Romanian thing). There is a lot of red ink but for a thread like that people have been fairly well behaved. I mean there are the normal trolls who get banned but overall, not bad TL.

It seems to have disappeared. I saw the first few pages this morning, but missed out on the Romanians.
Did anything new come out later in the thread?

Edit: Ah, I see the new thread with the corrections.
"I post only when my brain works." - Reaper9
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
January 20 2012 06:38 GMT
#15586
From the Rekrul apology thread:

On January 20 2012 15:17 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 15:01 getSome[703] wrote:
Good post. Glad you are owning up to it.

However, I really didn't like that Chill basically said in the last post: "if you disagree with rekrul but have no evidence it is a bannable offense." Some of the stuff you said in that post really did seem over the top, and a lot of people called you out on it but were for the most part shouted down by moderators and forum vets. Yeah you do provide a lot of inside information.. but even a little research would have shown that some of your info was incorrect (Coach Lee wasn't desperate or whatever - I remember someone pointing to a link that said he ran a pc bang or something).

Also, I think it was a poor choice to delete the thread because now all the posts of the warnings/bans given for no reason are gone and everything I am quoting is from memory. I guess it is in the interest of the TL staff/you, but still kinda shady imo.

Edit:
Edit: having TL delete the entire thread as it is too libelous.


It definitely would have been better to put a disclaimer "THIS INFORMATION IS INCORRECT" at the top of the thread or something and lock it, with a link to this thread.

Yea well I didn't like that Rekrul said bullshit. WTF rekrul?

Edit: I can't overturn bans (only admins can) but they should obviously all be reversed.

Edit 2: It's not something I typically do. Just trusted Rekrul since he has a 100% success rate previous to this. People with no history here won't understand it and it's easy to say told you so. Anyways, sorry about that.


Mass un-banning. Wut?

Honestly I don't think I want to even see that thread tomorrow, I'm thinking it's going to be a big rage-fueled mess of "I told you so" and pro Rek white-knighters. Entering my emergency TL-drama bunker now.


Also turd bit the dust:

turdburgler was just temp banned for 1 week by Empyrean.

That account was created on 2011-01-26 07:43:12 and had 2460 posts.

Reason:
On January 20 2012 11:28 turdburgler wrote:
so after playing about 30 games in the last few days where 90% of the time i atleast beat my counterpart if not outright carry, i think i understand the people who say trondomere or feed. whats the point of talking to your retarded team if they pick ad carry and then cant last hit. play gang plank and never use his ult at 4v4s at dragon

these people who its easy to hate on because their dicks, they were probably like you before but the stupidity of 90% of lol players has changed them.


Ok, please stop making posts like this


It's okay TB, team rage is a debilitating disease that happens to all of us every so often. See you in a week
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
RedJustice
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1004 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-20 06:55:00
January 20 2012 06:52 GMT
#15587
Yeahhhh I think it will be a shitstorm in the morning. Probably most of the bans in the other thread were deserved, but I personally think they should at least be looked over, because I saw some people who got banned for what appeared to be just strong doubts (though I didn't bother to look through all their posts, so I may be wrong).

I wish I could stay out of threads like that but the gossip and drama is so juicy. t.t

EDIT:

Also, lolwut?

Nancial was just temp banned for 2 days by Manifesto7.

That account was created on 2011-08-01 06:06:12 and had 110 posts.

Reason: it will probably get me banned, but I just dislike people who have laptops

It probably will...
Jesushooves
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada553 Posts
January 20 2012 07:17 GMT
#15588
On January 20 2012 15:38 TheToast wrote:
From the Rekrul apology thread:

Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 15:17 Chill wrote:
On January 20 2012 15:01 getSome[703] wrote:
Good post. Glad you are owning up to it.

However, I really didn't like that Chill basically said in the last post: "if you disagree with rekrul but have no evidence it is a bannable offense." Some of the stuff you said in that post really did seem over the top, and a lot of people called you out on it but were for the most part shouted down by moderators and forum vets. Yeah you do provide a lot of inside information.. but even a little research would have shown that some of your info was incorrect (Coach Lee wasn't desperate or whatever - I remember someone pointing to a link that said he ran a pc bang or something).

Also, I think it was a poor choice to delete the thread because now all the posts of the warnings/bans given for no reason are gone and everything I am quoting is from memory. I guess it is in the interest of the TL staff/you, but still kinda shady imo.

Edit:
Edit: having TL delete the entire thread as it is too libelous.


It definitely would have been better to put a disclaimer "THIS INFORMATION IS INCORRECT" at the top of the thread or something and lock it, with a link to this thread.

Yea well I didn't like that Rekrul said bullshit. WTF rekrul?

Edit: I can't overturn bans (only admins can) but they should obviously all be reversed.

Edit 2: It's not something I typically do. Just trusted Rekrul since he has a 100% success rate previous to this. People with no history here won't understand it and it's easy to say told you so. Anyways, sorry about that.


Mass un-banning. Wut?

Honestly I don't think I want to even see that thread tomorrow, I'm thinking it's going to be a big rage-fueled mess of "I told you so" and pro Rek white-knighters. Entering my emergency TL-drama bunker now.


Also turd bit the dust:

Show nested quote +
turdburgler was just temp banned for 1 week by Empyrean.

That account was created on 2011-01-26 07:43:12 and had 2460 posts.

Reason:
On January 20 2012 11:28 turdburgler wrote:
so after playing about 30 games in the last few days where 90% of the time i atleast beat my counterpart if not outright carry, i think i understand the people who say trondomere or feed. whats the point of talking to your retarded team if they pick ad carry and then cant last hit. play gang plank and never use his ult at 4v4s at dragon

these people who its easy to hate on because their dicks, they were probably like you before but the stupidity of 90% of lol players has changed them.


Ok, please stop making posts like this


It's okay TB, team rage is a debilitating disease that happens to all of us every so often. See you in a week

I don't think that the revision/corrections to rekrul's story makes it much different. The fact he was desperate to live at ogs house was the only thing that rekrul was definitely wrong about. The other two things he admitted in the post were hearsay.

All the people saying "I told you so" should take a look at the differences in the story rekrul's corrections made. Still paints the same picture of tsl coach imo.
Lose its good, after will be win.
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
January 20 2012 07:18 GMT
#15589
On January 20 2012 15:52 RedJustice wrote:
Yeahhhh I think it will be a shitstorm in the morning. Probably most of the bans in the other thread were deserved, but I personally think they should at least be looked over, because I saw some people who got banned for what appeared to be just strong doubts (though I didn't bother to look through all their posts, so I may be wrong).

I wish I could stay out of threads like that but the gossip and drama is so juicy. t.t

EDIT:

Also, lolwut?

Show nested quote +
Nancial was just temp banned for 2 days by Manifesto7.

That account was created on 2011-08-01 06:06:12 and had 110 posts.

Reason: it will probably get me banned, but I just dislike people who have laptops

It probably will...

"It will probally get me banned"
Ther'es your answer, that shit allways leads to a ban :p
In the woods, there lurks..
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
January 20 2012 07:26 GMT
#15590
Who hates people who have laptops anyway? How dare those people pick a sensible option to be able to do their work from any convenient location hey choose!
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
TheKefka
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Croatia11752 Posts
January 20 2012 07:52 GMT
#15591
On January 20 2012 07:14 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
nerfherder182 was just temp banned for 30 days by heyoka.

That account was created on 2011-12-03 09:13:54 and had 53 posts.

Reason: After reading those hateful PMs you sent that was far too lenient. Upgrading.


Lol. You want some Jelly with your PB&U?

The guy sent me a PM as well.

president obama died

you believe me right? no reason to lie. fuck america


Fucking lol.
Cackle™
Mandini
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1717 Posts
January 20 2012 07:54 GMT
#15592
On January 20 2012 06:11 Endymion wrote:
ss = sailor senshi, case closed

he refused to post a picture in a sailor moon outfit so he got banned if you're culturally illiterate

This right here was the fun drama. You should definitely release torte's video (when/if he makes it) to those of us not cool enough to be part of the club.
RedJustice
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1004 Posts
January 20 2012 08:12 GMT
#15593
On January 20 2012 16:18 Iplaythings wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 15:52 RedJustice wrote:
Yeahhhh I think it will be a shitstorm in the morning. Probably most of the bans in the other thread were deserved, but I personally think they should at least be looked over, because I saw some people who got banned for what appeared to be just strong doubts (though I didn't bother to look through all their posts, so I may be wrong).

I wish I could stay out of threads like that but the gossip and drama is so juicy. t.t

EDIT:

Also, lolwut?

Nancial was just temp banned for 2 days by Manifesto7.

That account was created on 2011-08-01 06:06:12 and had 110 posts.

Reason: it will probably get me banned, but I just dislike people who have laptops

It probably will...

"It will probally get me banned"
Ther'es your answer, that shit allways leads to a ban :p


I know you get banned for martyring. I meant: wtf martyring over a dislike for people with laptops? wut? XD
NicolBolas
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1388 Posts
January 20 2012 08:50 GMT
#15594
Meh. The Rekrul thing was bound to happen sooner or later. Every forum and community has "royals" who get away with things that others never could, who are given deference for reasons of longevity or whatever. The difference is that TL actively enshrines the concept into the rules, while other forums tend to try to downplay or ignore it.

Couple that with the strict nature of moderation on the site, and this was inevitable. All it takes is for one of the "royals" to make a thread and be wrong about something that's difficult to ferret out. Then a bunch of newer people who try to call them out get banned for it. That it was Rekrul who did it, who generally has a very pointed, opinionated, and harsh writing style, only exacerbated the issue.

I would like to stress that I don't want to see either of those changed per se. I'm just saying that it's an inevitability given the way the site works. It's perfectly acceptable risk, as far as I'm concerned (compared to the alternatives. I'll take the occasional shitstorm over sloppy moderation any day of the week). But one that should be noted.
So you know, cats are interesting. They are kind of like girls. If they come up and talk to you, it's great. But if you try to talk to them, it doesn't always go so well. - Shigeru Miyamoto
SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
January 20 2012 09:00 GMT
#15595
On January 20 2012 17:50 NicolBolas wrote:
Meh. The Rekrul thing was bound to happen sooner or later. Every forum and community has "royals" who get away with things that others never could, who are given deference for reasons of longevity or whatever. The difference is that TL actively enshrines the concept into the rules, while other forums tend to try to downplay or ignore it.

Couple that with the strict nature of moderation on the site, and this was inevitable. All it takes is for one of the "royals" to make a thread and be wrong about something that's difficult to ferret out. Then a bunch of newer people who try to call them out get banned for it. That it was Rekrul who did it, who generally has a very pointed, opinionated, and harsh writing style, only exacerbated the issue.

I would like to stress that I don't want to see either of those changed per se. I'm just saying that it's an inevitability given the way the site works. It's perfectly acceptable risk, as far as I'm concerned (compared to the alternatives. I'll take the occasional shitstorm over sloppy moderation any day of the week). But one that should be noted.


For most of the people who were banned, it was less that they called Rek out for it and more that they did so in a dickheaded way.
-_-Quails
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia796 Posts
January 20 2012 10:05 GMT
#15596
On January 20 2012 16:26 Hassybaby wrote:
Who hates people who have laptops anyway? How dare those people pick a sensible option to be able to do their work from any convenient location hey choose!

I do.

+ Show Spoiler +
It's not really hate, more like greatly envy. If I had a laptop I could have taken it to the Sc2 LANs at my uni and played Funday Monday in the nerd-cave above the refectory with all the cool kids.
"I post only when my brain works." - Reaper9
Divinek
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Canada4045 Posts
January 20 2012 10:30 GMT
#15597
On January 20 2012 18:00 SeaSwift wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 17:50 NicolBolas wrote:
Meh. The Rekrul thing was bound to happen sooner or later. Every forum and community has "royals" who get away with things that others never could, who are given deference for reasons of longevity or whatever. The difference is that TL actively enshrines the concept into the rules, while other forums tend to try to downplay or ignore it.

Couple that with the strict nature of moderation on the site, and this was inevitable. All it takes is for one of the "royals" to make a thread and be wrong about something that's difficult to ferret out. Then a bunch of newer people who try to call them out get banned for it. That it was Rekrul who did it, who generally has a very pointed, opinionated, and harsh writing style, only exacerbated the issue.

I would like to stress that I don't want to see either of those changed per se. I'm just saying that it's an inevitability given the way the site works. It's perfectly acceptable risk, as far as I'm concerned (compared to the alternatives. I'll take the occasional shitstorm over sloppy moderation any day of the week). But one that should be noted.


For most of the people who were banned, it was less that they called Rek out for it and more that they did so in a dickheaded way.


And it still realllllllllllllly doesnt matter, because what he said wasn't true doesnt change the meaning of what he said at all
Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Oh goodness me, FOX tv where do you get your sight? Can't you keep track, the puck is black. That's why the ice is white.
Monsen
Profile Joined December 2002
Germany2548 Posts
January 20 2012 10:35 GMT
#15598
Most of the bans in that thread came from acting like idiots (language etc.), not exactly doubting Rekrul as a source.
11 years and counting- TL #680
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
January 20 2012 11:06 GMT
#15599
If anyone has an issue with any of the bans issued please PM me and I'll look into it.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-20 15:31:17
January 20 2012 15:27 GMT
#15600
On January 20 2012 20:06 Plexa wrote:
If anyone has an issue with any of the bans issued please PM me and I'll look into it.


This is why TL mods are the best on the interweb, you guys are always willing to listen.

On January 20 2012 16:52 TheKefka wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 07:14 TheToast wrote:
nerfherder182 was just temp banned for 30 days by heyoka.

That account was created on 2011-12-03 09:13:54 and had 53 posts.

Reason: After reading those hateful PMs you sent that was far too lenient. Upgrading.


Lol. You want some Jelly with your PB&U?

The guy sent me a PM as well.

Show nested quote +
president obama died

you believe me right? no reason to lie. fuck america


Fucking lol.


LOL. What a jerk. The anti-American stuff just came out of no where too.

On January 20 2012 19:35 Monsen wrote:
Most of the bans in that thread came from acting like idiots (language etc.), not exactly doubting Rekrul as a source.


Yeah, not everyone who doubted Rek's story got banned. Just those who were disrespectful in how they went about it. Granted they all got called out like crazy by everyone elses' "omg you don't believe Rek?!" replies. But I would everyone learned a lesson about using healthy skepticism no matter who the source of info is.

Edit: btw, for anyone who missed the thread, it is still in google's cache Here though I don't know for how long.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Prev 1 778 779 780 781 782 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O103
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason98
Railgan 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16413
Mini 369
Dewaltoss 170
Hyuk 129
ggaemo 110
ZZZero.O 103
firebathero 102
Terrorterran 18
Dota 2
febbydoto34
League of Legends
Doublelift2099
Counter-Strike
Fnx 887
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5015
Liquid`Hasu898
crisheroes878
Other Games
summit1g5270
FrodaN2749
fl0m1004
Beastyqt856
mouzStarbuck314
KnowMe299
ArmadaUGS131
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1191
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 94
• Adnapsc2 21
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 46
• 80smullet 22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 10276
Other Games
• imaqtpie830
• Shiphtur263
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 46m
INu's Battles
15h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 46m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.