• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:58
CEST 23:58
KST 06:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8603 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 778

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 776 777 778 779 780 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
January 19 2012 02:49 GMT
#15541
No thanks. Maybe Torte will tell you when he's off his ban. It's not my place to explain his grievances.

It is my place to bash him for said grievances, however.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
BobTheLob
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada362 Posts
January 19 2012 03:01 GMT
#15542
Social Studys? that's my guess
BobTheLob Lurker extraordinaire
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
January 19 2012 03:07 GMT
#15543
I like you Aeres but now you're just being mean

It was a simple question and no-one wants to answer it.

On a separate note this ban
VEReHrT was just banned by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2010-12-31 13:12:48 and had 121 posts.

Reason: Well that's a good way to commit account suicide.
For this thread http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=304441 made my day.

I don't understand the Inc hate and the OP was a grade A asshole. Thank mod, he's gone
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
January 19 2012 03:12 GMT
#15544
On January 19 2012 02:22 Monsen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 07:56 Probulous wrote:
On January 18 2012 06:01 Manifesto7 wrote:
I think there are a whole bunch of people in the past couple pages that sould probably take a break from this thread for the next couple days so that silliness can be buried.


Since you are here Mani, can you explain what SS means. It seems to be something to do with WOW. Would be nice to know.

Thanks!


I'd rather he told us what he's doing nowadays. His post/ban output has been minimal over the last year or so. Did he get rid of his TL addiction after all? I'm really curious and about to call the embassy.


I'm still here every day, addiction is firmly in place. It is just hard to know where to post now, since it is impossible to know anyone you are talking with. I mostly just read. And I stream when I am drunk.
ModeratorGodfather
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
January 19 2012 03:46 GMT
#15545
More drunken streaming ftw.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-19 03:55:51
January 19 2012 03:54 GMT
#15546
On January 19 2012 12:07 Probulous wrote:
On a separate note this ban
Show nested quote +
VEReHrT was just banned by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2010-12-31 13:12:48 and had 121 posts.

Reason: Well that's a good way to commit account suicide.
For this thread http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=304441 made my day.

I don't understand the Inc hate and the OP was a grade A asshole. Thank mod, he's gone

I couldn't help but laugh at that thread. It's adorable how desperate for attention and petty vengeance a guy has to be to do that. And if I'm reading the thread correctly, the thread was spawned from him being banned from Geoff's stream chat.

So, yeah. It's all so cute.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
January 19 2012 04:06 GMT
#15547
I guess but Inc gets so much shit from people who have no concept of gratefullness that this stuff just really pisses me off. The guy is an asshole and as such I smiled when I saw him banned.
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
January 19 2012 04:08 GMT
#15548
Hey, I smiled too. But, if I may borrow an expression from iNc:

JLIG.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
January 19 2012 04:58 GMT
#15549
On January 19 2012 12:54 Aeres wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 12:07 Probulous wrote:
On a separate note this ban
VEReHrT was just banned by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2010-12-31 13:12:48 and had 121 posts.

Reason: Well that's a good way to commit account suicide.
For this thread http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=304441 made my day.

I don't understand the Inc hate and the OP was a grade A asshole. Thank mod, he's gone

I couldn't help but laugh at that thread. It's adorable how desperate for attention and petty vengeance a guy has to be to do that. And if I'm reading the thread correctly, the thread was spawned from him being banned from Geoff's stream chat.

So, yeah. It's all so cute.


Understand the ban but I admit I giggled at the thread not because of the incontrol hate but because the pictures just kept getting more and more outlandish. If someone made fun of me like that I would probably favorite it for when I need a smile.
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
TheKefka
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Croatia11752 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-19 08:52:32
January 19 2012 08:51 GMT
#15550
On January 19 2012 17:40 Azera wrote:
Is it necessary for all Mods to only mod when in a bad mood?


Nuclear launch detected
+ Show Spoiler +
don't know if they guy is joking or not but sounds pretty funny
Cackle™
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
January 19 2012 09:09 GMT
#15551
On January 19 2012 07:32 Nyovne wrote:
Haha you're all wrong about what SS stands for so far. Keep going :D.

Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 04:45 Firebolt145 wrote:
I'm pretty sure SS = screenshot.

That said I can't find the actual post where he was banned.


That's because you are a bad man.

What you been up to anyway, I miss your voice caressing my ears on teamspeak
Moderator
Biff The Understudy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France8195 Posts
January 19 2012 09:12 GMT
#15552
On January 19 2012 12:12 Manifesto7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 02:22 Monsen wrote:
On January 18 2012 07:56 Probulous wrote:
On January 18 2012 06:01 Manifesto7 wrote:
I think there are a whole bunch of people in the past couple pages that sould probably take a break from this thread for the next couple days so that silliness can be buried.


Since you are here Mani, can you explain what SS means. It seems to be something to do with WOW. Would be nice to know.

Thanks!


I'd rather he told us what he's doing nowadays. His post/ban output has been minimal over the last year or so. Did he get rid of his TL addiction after all? I'm really curious and about to call the embassy.


I'm still here every day, addiction is firmly in place. It is just hard to know where to post now, since it is impossible to know anyone you are talking with. I mostly just read. And I stream when I am drunk.

Don't... PvT... like a jerk...

:p
The fellow who is out to burn things up is the counterpart of the fool who thinks he can save the world. The world needs neither to be burned up nor to be saved. The world is, we are. Transients, if we buck it; here to stay if we accept it. ~H.Miller
Hondelul
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
1999 Posts
January 19 2012 10:46 GMT
#15553
Had to laught hard not at this ban in here http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=304325
Eywa- was just temp banned for 1 week by Pholon.

That account was created on 2010-08-11 11:03:05 and had 952 posts.

Reason: Take you poop flinging somewhere else.

but the warning the first poster got for posting "first"

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
HwangjaeTerran
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Finland5967 Posts
January 19 2012 11:22 GMT
#15554
New theories on TDL ban:

+ Show Spoiler +
Manifesto = red
Japan = Sentai Fighters , aka Super Sentai therefore SS
Guess what? Red Sentai is the leader, with a strong sense of justice. Now it's not a stretch to figure out why exactly Manifesto was called to Japan.

I can't understand why Torte was recruited to the Super Sentai, but seeing that Manifesto took disciplinary action, it seems clear it was a mistake after all.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/*tlusernamehere*/
Monsen
Profile Joined December 2002
Germany2548 Posts
January 19 2012 12:13 GMT
#15555
On January 19 2012 12:12 Manifesto7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 02:22 Monsen wrote:
On January 18 2012 07:56 Probulous wrote:
On January 18 2012 06:01 Manifesto7 wrote:
I think there are a whole bunch of people in the past couple pages that sould probably take a break from this thread for the next couple days so that silliness can be buried.


Since you are here Mani, can you explain what SS means. It seems to be something to do with WOW. Would be nice to know.

Thanks!


I'd rather he told us what he's doing nowadays. His post/ban output has been minimal over the last year or so. Did he get rid of his TL addiction after all? I'm really curious and about to call the embassy.


I'm still here every day, addiction is firmly in place. It is just hard to know where to post now, since it is impossible to know anyone you are talking with. I mostly just read. And I stream when I am drunk.


Glad to hear you're still hooked
I feel like this thread is a little island of old TLishness. At least I recognize some names here.
11 years and counting- TL #680
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
January 19 2012 12:32 GMT
#15556
On January 19 2012 20:22 HwangjaeTerran wrote:
New theories on TDL ban:

+ Show Spoiler +
Manifesto = red
Japan = Sentai Fighters , aka Super Sentai therefore SS
Guess what? Red Sentai is the leader, with a strong sense of justice. Now it's not a stretch to figure out why exactly Manifesto was called to Japan.

I can't understand why Torte was recruited to the Super Sentai, but seeing that Manifesto took disciplinary action, it seems clear it was a mistake after all.

Well, duh. I thought this was obvious.
Moderator
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-19 13:07:10
January 19 2012 13:02 GMT
#15557
Are people just fucking around/trolling about not knowing what SS is? I cant tell
I meant its right there in google
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
January 19 2012 13:27 GMT
#15558
From the Pot Calling the Kettle Black thread.

On January 19 2012 22:25 inspectthedubs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 22:11 zatic wrote:
On January 19 2012 22:06 inspectthedubs wrote:
On January 19 2012 21:41 turdburgler wrote:
On January 19 2012 21:24 inspectthedubs wrote:
On January 19 2012 21:18 Phyrigian wrote:
On January 19 2012 21:14 inspectthedubs wrote:
Looks like fanfic.

Post some sources.


rekrul is a source. if you're making such a bold claim about a source, primary or secondary, why don't you look into it before you comment on it?


I guess I wont believe it then. And what "bold claim" and "comment"? I'm just asking for something more trustworthy than what this guy is throwing around. Was he there? Was he told it happened this way? Who told him? Also, it looking like "fanfic" is just an observation.


your name is a meme off 4chan and you have 4 posts. pretty sure no one is gonna lose any sleep if you dont believe rekrul.

On January 19 2012 21:40 inspectthedubs wrote:
On January 19 2012 21:38 KeksX wrote:
On January 19 2012 21:26 ChriS-X wrote:
On January 19 2012 21:24 inspectthedubs wrote:
On January 19 2012 21:18 Phyrigian wrote:
On January 19 2012 21:14 inspectthedubs wrote:
Looks like fanfic.

Post some sources.


rekrul is a source. if you're making such a bold claim about a source, primary or secondary, why don't you look into it before you comment on it?


I guess I wont believe it then. And what "bold claim" and "comment"? I'm just asking for something more trustworthy than what this guy is throwing around. Was he there? Was he told it happened this way? Who told him? Also, it looking like "fanfic" is just an observation.

nub l2read before you talk shit with your 3 posts. and
On January 19 2012 21:21 sodapop wrote:
Is this some sort of joke I'm not getting? Dissing all the transfer & drama posts and then making one of your own?

this is rekrul. he lives to troll.

This is not how teamliquid works. O_o


You mean one of us should have been banned yet by normal standards?

yes, you. read the rules.


Is one of the rules "Believe anything anyone who has been here for X years say" or "Don't have a name that is related to anything that isn't starcraft"?

How about all of you leave the ruling thing to the moderators? Stop derailing this thread.


Sorry, I was just wondering what I was doing wrong and wanted an answer so I could become a better mindless drone! Thank you. Last post.


Smells like PBU. Positively reeks of it.
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
January 19 2012 13:48 GMT
#15559
if he was a previous user he would know who rekrul is

so hes either master troll or just really new and a touch aggressive.
TheKefka
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Croatia11752 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-19 13:51:59
January 19 2012 13:49 GMT
#15560
Hm,maybe not,the crisis was avoided....for now.
Cackle™
Prev 1 776 777 778 779 780 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O139
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 138
PiGStarcraft45
Nina 32
ViBE24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14483
Dewaltoss 140
ZZZero.O 139
firebathero 99
Hyuk 82
Terrorterran 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm82
febbydoto52
League of Legends
Doublelift2817
Counter-Strike
Fnx 782
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5901
Other Games
summit1g6574
FrodaN2333
fl0m804
mouzStarbuck369
KnowMe271
ToD236
JimRising 155
ArmadaUGS137
Mew2King44
Railgan31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1175
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 51
• musti20045 34
• Adnapsc2 19
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur243
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 3m
INu's Battles
14h 3m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 3m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 3m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.