• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:07
CEST 23:07
KST 06:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9331 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 779

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 777 778 779 780 781 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
January 19 2012 14:06 GMT
#15561
On January 19 2012 22:48 turdburgler wrote:
if he was a previous user he would know who rekrul is

so hes either master troll or just really new and a touch aggressive.


He did know who Rekrul is. Look through the quotes, he told someone "[Rekrul] lives to troll".
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
January 19 2012 14:07 GMT
#15562
and wax just banned him for being a pbu, guess i was wrong
SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
January 19 2012 14:12 GMT
#15563
I don't know how to feel. Should I be happy I was right, or sad that another pathetic person is being banned for the second time?

I'm gonna go with happy. I like being happy.
SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
January 19 2012 14:17 GMT
#15564
Once more, from the same thread:

On January 19 2012 23:16 inamorata wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 23:02 Chill wrote:
On January 19 2012 23:01 Geiko wrote:
On January 19 2012 22:57 Chill wrote:
I'm getting tired of sending out warnings. Unless you have evidence that contradicts Rekrul's statement, assume it is unbiased fact.


So TL's position on this is that everything expressed in the OP is accurate?

Is this just from trusting Rekrul or do you guys have other sources of information? (I assume you would since you are partnered with oGs etc.)

Nope. It's my position, it's got nothing to do with TL's position. The admins can decide what TL's position is.

It's from Rekrul past history.

Forsake my position and die. You will not question the thoughts and opinions of Chill or his "friends". Believe or die.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=1112

How interesting.
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
January 19 2012 14:28 GMT
#15565
On January 19 2012 22:27 SeaSwift wrote:
From the Pot Calling the Kettle Black thread.

Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 22:25 inspectthedubs wrote:
On January 19 2012 22:11 zatic wrote:
On January 19 2012 22:06 inspectthedubs wrote:
On January 19 2012 21:41 turdburgler wrote:
On January 19 2012 21:24 inspectthedubs wrote:
On January 19 2012 21:18 Phyrigian wrote:
On January 19 2012 21:14 inspectthedubs wrote:
Looks like fanfic.

Post some sources.


rekrul is a source. if you're making such a bold claim about a source, primary or secondary, why don't you look into it before you comment on it?


I guess I wont believe it then. And what "bold claim" and "comment"? I'm just asking for something more trustworthy than what this guy is throwing around. Was he there? Was he told it happened this way? Who told him? Also, it looking like "fanfic" is just an observation.


your name is a meme off 4chan and you have 4 posts. pretty sure no one is gonna lose any sleep if you dont believe rekrul.

On January 19 2012 21:40 inspectthedubs wrote:
On January 19 2012 21:38 KeksX wrote:
On January 19 2012 21:26 ChriS-X wrote:
On January 19 2012 21:24 inspectthedubs wrote:
On January 19 2012 21:18 Phyrigian wrote:
[quote]

rekrul is a source. if you're making such a bold claim about a source, primary or secondary, why don't you look into it before you comment on it?


I guess I wont believe it then. And what "bold claim" and "comment"? I'm just asking for something more trustworthy than what this guy is throwing around. Was he there? Was he told it happened this way? Who told him? Also, it looking like "fanfic" is just an observation.

nub l2read before you talk shit with your 3 posts. and
On January 19 2012 21:21 sodapop wrote:
Is this some sort of joke I'm not getting? Dissing all the transfer & drama posts and then making one of your own?

this is rekrul. he lives to troll.

This is not how teamliquid works. O_o


You mean one of us should have been banned yet by normal standards?

yes, you. read the rules.


Is one of the rules "Believe anything anyone who has been here for X years say" or "Don't have a name that is related to anything that isn't starcraft"?

How about all of you leave the ruling thing to the moderators? Stop derailing this thread.


Sorry, I was just wondering what I was doing wrong and wanted an answer so I could become a better mindless drone! Thank you. Last post.


Smells like PBU. Positively reeks of it.


My god that thread is golden, thank you for pointing it out.
I have seen one perm go down and a bunch of warnings. I suspect it will be a highly doomed thread to make mistakes in.
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
Monsen
Profile Joined December 2002
Germany2548 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-19 14:29:48
January 19 2012 14:29 GMT
#15566
Chill is SUCH a liar. Says he's off to work only to lull the morons into a false sense of security and then drops the banhammer. Evil- get out !
11 years and counting- TL #680
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
January 19 2012 14:46 GMT
#15567
On January 19 2012 23:29 Monsen wrote:
Chill is SUCH a liar. Says he's off to work only to lull the morons into a false sense of security and then drops the banhammer. Evil- get out !


I love it. I'm sitting here with a large Fanta and a burger from BK and enjoying it unfolding
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
January 19 2012 14:49 GMT
#15568
On January 19 2012 23:28 Synwave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 22:27 SeaSwift wrote:
From the Pot Calling the Kettle Black thread.

On January 19 2012 22:25 inspectthedubs wrote:
On January 19 2012 22:11 zatic wrote:
On January 19 2012 22:06 inspectthedubs wrote:
On January 19 2012 21:41 turdburgler wrote:
On January 19 2012 21:24 inspectthedubs wrote:
On January 19 2012 21:18 Phyrigian wrote:
On January 19 2012 21:14 inspectthedubs wrote:
Looks like fanfic.

Post some sources.


rekrul is a source. if you're making such a bold claim about a source, primary or secondary, why don't you look into it before you comment on it?


I guess I wont believe it then. And what "bold claim" and "comment"? I'm just asking for something more trustworthy than what this guy is throwing around. Was he there? Was he told it happened this way? Who told him? Also, it looking like "fanfic" is just an observation.


your name is a meme off 4chan and you have 4 posts. pretty sure no one is gonna lose any sleep if you dont believe rekrul.

On January 19 2012 21:40 inspectthedubs wrote:
On January 19 2012 21:38 KeksX wrote:
On January 19 2012 21:26 ChriS-X wrote:
On January 19 2012 21:24 inspectthedubs wrote:
[quote]

I guess I wont believe it then. And what "bold claim" and "comment"? I'm just asking for something more trustworthy than what this guy is throwing around. Was he there? Was he told it happened this way? Who told him? Also, it looking like "fanfic" is just an observation.

nub l2read before you talk shit with your 3 posts. and
On January 19 2012 21:21 sodapop wrote:
Is this some sort of joke I'm not getting? Dissing all the transfer & drama posts and then making one of your own?

this is rekrul. he lives to troll.

This is not how teamliquid works. O_o


You mean one of us should have been banned yet by normal standards?

yes, you. read the rules.


Is one of the rules "Believe anything anyone who has been here for X years say" or "Don't have a name that is related to anything that isn't starcraft"?

How about all of you leave the ruling thing to the moderators? Stop derailing this thread.


Sorry, I was just wondering what I was doing wrong and wanted an answer so I could become a better mindless drone! Thank you. Last post.


Smells like PBU. Positively reeks of it.


My god that thread is golden, thank you for pointing it out.
I have seen one perm go down and a bunch of warnings. I suspect it will be a highly doomed thread to make mistakes in.


Only 25 pages in 7 hours? My guess is that thing is going to explode when more Euros and NAs see it later today.

Anyway while I'm inclined to believe Rekrul, some of the replies do have a point--his information is second hand. But it's possible to express that without being a jerk, really.

On January 19 2012 23:05 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 23:02 inamorato wrote:
On January 19 2012 22:57 Chill wrote:
I'm getting tired of sending out warnings. Unless you have evidence that contradicts Rekrul's statement, assume it is unbiased fact.

Great advice. Instead of reading through all of the press releases from thisisgame and other relevant legitimate news sources concerning coach lee that have been translated for you to read on this website, take Rekrul's story and carve it into your desk. Its a fact, deal with it.

User was banned for this post.

In case anyone is thinking this ban is too harsh, this guy has a massive history of being a martyr and is just cancerous is most threads he touches. PM me to discuss moderation.

Thanks


Possibly the classiest ban ever. (is classiest a word? idk..)

I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Monsen
Profile Joined December 2002
Germany2548 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-19 15:30:43
January 19 2012 14:49 GMT
#15569
Me too, that thread has everything. Rekrul delivers.
11 years and counting- TL #680
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
January 19 2012 15:14 GMT
#15570
TL.net Bot TL.net. January 20 2012 00:12. Posts 3 PM Profile Quote #
suejak was just temp banned for 2 days by zatic.

That account was created on 2010-03-28 02:18:48 and had 493 posts.

Reason: I think it's better for everyone if you stop posting for a little while.


Golly I didnt see this one coming for the first 15 pages of Rekrul's thread. Completely took me by surprise!
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
Monsen
Profile Joined December 2002
Germany2548 Posts
January 19 2012 15:30 GMT
#15571
On January 20 2012 00:14 Synwave wrote:
Show nested quote +
TL.net Bot TL.net. January 20 2012 00:12. Posts 3 PM Profile Quote #
suejak was just temp banned for 2 days by zatic.

That account was created on 2010-03-28 02:18:48 and had 493 posts.

Reason: I think it's better for everyone if you stop posting for a little while.


Golly I didnt see this one coming for the first 15 pages of Rekrul's thread. Completely took me by surprise!


Oddly enough it seems the offending post (at least the last straw) wasn't in the Rekrul thread.
11 years and counting- TL #680
VirgilSC2
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States6151 Posts
January 19 2012 17:20 GMT
#15572
I'm really surprised there weren't a bunch of posts here about the recent iNcontroL thread...
Clarity Gaming #1 Fan | Avid MTG Grinder | @VirgilSC2
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
January 19 2012 17:21 GMT
#15573
im pretty sure its actually just a copy paste of what someone else has said before for whatever reason
See.Blue
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States2673 Posts
January 19 2012 17:52 GMT
#15574
Can anyone tell me what suejak was actually banned for? Couldn't find it in the thread and it looks as juicy as the meat pics on page 1........
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
January 19 2012 19:20 GMT
#15575
On January 20 2012 02:52 See.Blue wrote:
Can anyone tell me what suejak was actually banned for? Couldn't find it in the thread and it looks as juicy as the meat pics on page 1........

What I'm gathering from his recent history is that he wasn't banned for any one post in particular, but rather a general trend of being a condescending asshole. I think he needs to take some advice from Kennigit. Hot shower, a good fap, some squats... the works. This suejak guy is one angry little man.

He also tried to fuck with Rekrul. You don't do that. Ever.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-19 20:18:13
January 19 2012 20:15 GMT
#15576
On January 20 2012 05:04 BushidoSnipr wrote:
That first little italicized bit? I posted the same thing and got banned. Lol at how terrible this site is.

User was temp banned for this post.


While waiting for the next IEM match this tidbit gave me a chuckle. Hard to believe this fellow has survived since 2010 with that attitude but maybe they are just having a bad day. Cheer up BSnipr, this ♥'s for you!

EDIT: Chill follow up golden
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 05:08 Chill wrote:
On January 20 2012 05:04 BushidoSnipr wrote:
That first little italicized bit? I posted the same thing and got banned. Lol at how terrible this site is.

User was temp banned for this post.

I know right? It's like one you is worthless and the other is an ex-progamer, ex-staff member and 6 year veteran. How can they be different?
Edit: Sorry. 10 year veteran.
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
January 19 2012 20:22 GMT
#15577
Chill's post was clever, but the grammar was atrocious.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
January 19 2012 20:30 GMT
#15578
On January 20 2012 05:15 Synwave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 05:04 BushidoSnipr wrote:
That first little italicized bit? I posted the same thing and got banned. Lol at how terrible this site is.

User was temp banned for this post.


While waiting for the next IEM match this tidbit gave me a chuckle. Hard to believe this fellow has survived since 2010 with that attitude but maybe they are just having a bad day. Cheer up BSnipr, this ♥'s for you!

EDIT: Chill follow up golden
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 05:08 Chill wrote:
On January 20 2012 05:04 BushidoSnipr wrote:
That first little italicized bit? I posted the same thing and got banned. Lol at how terrible this site is.

User was temp banned for this post.

I know right? It's like one you is worthless and the other is an ex-progamer, ex-staff member and 6 year veteran. How can they be different?
Edit: Sorry. 10 year veteran.


I though calling the guy "worthless" was a bit harsh lol.



That thread is starting to fill up with stupid posts. I think we will see quite a few more bans incoming in the next 30 minutes.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
January 19 2012 20:34 GMT
#15579
On January 20 2012 05:30 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 05:15 Synwave wrote:
On January 20 2012 05:04 BushidoSnipr wrote:
That first little italicized bit? I posted the same thing and got banned. Lol at how terrible this site is.

User was temp banned for this post.


While waiting for the next IEM match this tidbit gave me a chuckle. Hard to believe this fellow has survived since 2010 with that attitude but maybe they are just having a bad day. Cheer up BSnipr, this ♥'s for you!

EDIT: Chill follow up golden
On January 20 2012 05:08 Chill wrote:
On January 20 2012 05:04 BushidoSnipr wrote:
That first little italicized bit? I posted the same thing and got banned. Lol at how terrible this site is.

User was temp banned for this post.

I know right? It's like one you is worthless and the other is an ex-progamer, ex-staff member and 6 year veteran. How can they be different?
Edit: Sorry. 10 year veteran.


I though calling the guy "worthless" was a bit harsh lol.



That thread is starting to fill up with stupid posts. I think we will see quite a few more bans incoming in the next 30 minutes.


Calling someone worthless for posting on a forum for over a year that personally believes the site is terrible?
Seems like an accurate statement to me. If I think something is terrible but I have nothing better to do with my life but hang around and bitch at it, I would define myself as fairly worthless.

Just my take of course.
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-19 20:43:18
January 19 2012 20:37 GMT
#15580
On January 20 2012 05:34 Synwave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 20 2012 05:30 TheToast wrote:
On January 20 2012 05:15 Synwave wrote:
On January 20 2012 05:04 BushidoSnipr wrote:
That first little italicized bit? I posted the same thing and got banned. Lol at how terrible this site is.

User was temp banned for this post.


While waiting for the next IEM match this tidbit gave me a chuckle. Hard to believe this fellow has survived since 2010 with that attitude but maybe they are just having a bad day. Cheer up BSnipr, this ♥'s for you!

EDIT: Chill follow up golden
On January 20 2012 05:08 Chill wrote:
On January 20 2012 05:04 BushidoSnipr wrote:
That first little italicized bit? I posted the same thing and got banned. Lol at how terrible this site is.

User was temp banned for this post.

I know right? It's like one you is worthless and the other is an ex-progamer, ex-staff member and 6 year veteran. How can they be different?
Edit: Sorry. 10 year veteran.


I though calling the guy "worthless" was a bit harsh lol.



That thread is starting to fill up with stupid posts. I think we will see quite a few more bans incoming in the next 30 minutes.


Calling someone worthless for posting on a forum for over a year that personally believes the site is terrible?
Seems like an accurate statement to me. If I think something is terrible but I have nothing better to do with my life but hang around and bitch at it, I would define myself as fairly worthless.

Just my take of course.



Just a bit harsh. Not a lot, just a bit

edit: nvm just started looking through his post history:

Why would anyone try to discuss advice with retards who have no grasp of something? I don't see why people think pro's should post more, it just ignites mass dick-sucking and/or flaming. The forum that pros use is a team house, and it should stay that way. I don't even think pros should lurk here, TL is just a community of noobs trying to find an answer to something that pro's already know.

User was temp banned for this post.


Post your own opinion and see what happens. You'll find that TL is RUN by children... lol


User was temp banned for this post.


Protoss is beacue everyone who plays sucks, and theyre not ingenuitive or creative.

User was temp banned for this post.



edit2: Not including his 5-6 warnings. Okay, Chill was actually extremely merciful to let this guy off with a 2 day.

I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Prev 1 777 778 779 780 781 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O79
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason89
SpeCial 68
Railgan 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16005
Dewaltoss 150
firebathero 106
Hyuk 100
ZZZero.O 79
Terrorterran 24
Dota 2
febbydoto47
League of Legends
Doublelift2942
Counter-Strike
Fnx 864
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5820
crisheroes960
Other Games
summit1g6069
FrodaN2530
fl0m840
mouzStarbuck460
KnowMe328
ToD200
ArmadaUGS129
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1170
BasetradeTV205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 85
• Adnapsc2 23
• musti20045 15
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 52
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen139
Other Games
• imaqtpie858
• Shiphtur232
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 53m
INu's Battles
14h 53m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 53m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 53m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 53m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.