• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:13
CEST 05:13
KST 12:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8588 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 761

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 759 760 761 762 763 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
January 09 2012 18:37 GMT
#15201
On January 10 2012 03:24 blubbdavid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 03:11 TheKefka wrote:
What was the game you got banned for BR?

And that's how rumours and conspiracies are born. kekeke, mission accomplished


It's true.

Btw, have I ever mentioned that I am, in fact, Combat_Ex? It's true.

jk, I'm actually a lab-grown hybrid of Combat_Ex, Destiny, and CM to form the ultimate PBU. Also I am a cyborg. Resistance is futile.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
January 09 2012 18:54 GMT
#15202
My longterm goal is to be called "King of Derailment".
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
January 09 2012 19:17 GMT
#15203
On January 10 2012 03:37 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 03:24 blubbdavid wrote:
On January 10 2012 03:11 TheKefka wrote:
What was the game you got banned for BR?

And that's how rumours and conspiracies are born. kekeke, mission accomplished


It's true.

Btw, have I ever mentioned that I am, in fact, Combat_Ex? It's true.

jk, I'm actually a lab-grown hybrid of Combat_Ex, Destiny, and CM to form the ultimate PBU. Also I am a cyborg. Resistance is futile.


Pretty sure Draz is the only cyborg allowed! THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!

On January 10 2012 03:54 blubbdavid wrote:
My longterm goal is to be called "King of Derailment".


Again, only be one. I'm watching you.....
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Gummy
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2180 Posts
January 09 2012 19:22 GMT
#15204
Why are some PBUs allowed back and some others autobanned? Is it because some people get banned for rehabilitable offenses and others are banned for unrehabilitable offenses? Or are some people just considered to be nice guys worth keeping around even if their post histories are trashy?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't.
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
January 09 2012 19:24 GMT
#15205
Mostly you have to wait some months to make a new account.

And Hassybaby, to watch me, you have to jump into the BW forums.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
January 09 2012 22:18 GMT
#15206
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=301876

Oh god, another one.

Drizzt3 was just temp banned for 2 weeks by Chill.

That account was created on 2011-01-31 06:57:09 and had 121 posts.

Reason: Combat-Ex threads are banned from Teamliquid. You have no idea what you're talking about and you're embarassing yourself.


On January 10 2012 06:07 Kennigit wrote:
Joined 1-31-2011

Yeah, sorry no.


Lol. Looks like one of the CE minions.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
January 09 2012 22:27 GMT
#15207
On January 10 2012 07:18 TheToast wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=301876

Oh god, another one.

Show nested quote +
Drizzt3 was just temp banned for 2 weeks by Chill.

That account was created on 2011-01-31 06:57:09 and had 121 posts.

Reason: Combat-Ex threads are banned from Teamliquid. You have no idea what you're talking about and you're embarassing yourself.


Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 06:07 Kennigit wrote:
Joined 1-31-2011

Yeah, sorry no.


Lol. Looks like one of the CE minions.


I kinda wish there was a thread on TL that explained the History of CombatEX. I know every mod hates him, I have seen some of his videos and he looked like a complete scumbag, but I don't know how we got to this state of affairs.

I'd be interested. I know that normally talking about CombatEX is pretty much forbidden, especially if an argument crops up ("let's forgive him"; "let's not forgive him" etc). Still, curious.
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
January 09 2012 22:33 GMT
#15208
On January 10 2012 07:27 SeaSwift wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 07:18 TheToast wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=301876

Oh god, another one.

Drizzt3 was just temp banned for 2 weeks by Chill.

That account was created on 2011-01-31 06:57:09 and had 121 posts.

Reason: Combat-Ex threads are banned from Teamliquid. You have no idea what you're talking about and you're embarassing yourself.


On January 10 2012 06:07 Kennigit wrote:
Joined 1-31-2011

Yeah, sorry no.


Lol. Looks like one of the CE minions.


I kinda wish there was a thread on TL that explained the History of CombatEX. I know every mod hates him, I have seen some of his videos and he looked like a complete scumbag, but I don't know how we got to this state of affairs.

I'd be interested. I know that normally talking about CombatEX is pretty much forbidden, especially if an argument crops up ("let's forgive him"; "let's not forgive him" etc). Still, curious.

Let's not give him a memorial thread. Let's just forget him and ban trolls.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
January 09 2012 22:36 GMT
#15209
Lol, I have to say I particularly like the "CHILLEDIT". That's better than a "Mod Edit" right?
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Chill
Profile Blog Joined January 2005
Calgary26003 Posts
January 09 2012 23:01 GMT
#15210
On January 10 2012 07:27 SeaSwift wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 07:18 TheToast wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=301876

Oh god, another one.

Drizzt3 was just temp banned for 2 weeks by Chill.

That account was created on 2011-01-31 06:57:09 and had 121 posts.

Reason: Combat-Ex threads are banned from Teamliquid. You have no idea what you're talking about and you're embarassing yourself.


On January 10 2012 06:07 Kennigit wrote:
Joined 1-31-2011

Yeah, sorry no.


Lol. Looks like one of the CE minions.


I kinda wish there was a thread on TL that explained the History of CombatEX. I know every mod hates him, I have seen some of his videos and he looked like a complete scumbag, but I don't know how we got to this state of affairs.

I'd be interested. I know that normally talking about CombatEX is pretty much forbidden, especially if an argument crops up ("let's forgive him"; "let's not forgive him" etc). Still, curious.

Find it somewhere else.
Moderator
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
January 10 2012 00:46 GMT
#15211
On January 10 2012 08:01 Chill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 07:27 SeaSwift wrote:
On January 10 2012 07:18 TheToast wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=301876

Oh god, another one.

Drizzt3 was just temp banned for 2 weeks by Chill.

That account was created on 2011-01-31 06:57:09 and had 121 posts.

Reason: Combat-Ex threads are banned from Teamliquid. You have no idea what you're talking about and you're embarassing yourself.


On January 10 2012 06:07 Kennigit wrote:
Joined 1-31-2011

Yeah, sorry no.


Lol. Looks like one of the CE minions.


I kinda wish there was a thread on TL that explained the History of CombatEX. I know every mod hates him, I have seen some of his videos and he looked like a complete scumbag, but I don't know how we got to this state of affairs.

I'd be interested. I know that normally talking about CombatEX is pretty much forbidden, especially if an argument crops up ("let's forgive him"; "let's not forgive him" etc). Still, curious.

Find it somewhere else.


Really, this tells the whole story:



Or at least the only interesting part of the story. Gogo cursing Day[9]!


I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
actionbastrd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Congo598 Posts
January 10 2012 03:28 GMT
#15212
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=127743#18


bay United States. May 28 2010 09:42. Posts 16 PM Profile Quote #
I was excited to read this too.


Many people went in, only 1 came out unscathed.
It rained today inside my head...
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
January 10 2012 03:30 GMT
#15213
On January 10 2012 12:28 actionbastrd wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=127743#18


Show nested quote +
bay United States. May 28 2010 09:42. Posts 16 PM Profile Quote #
I was excited to read this too.


Many people went in, only 1 came out unscathed.

LOLOLOL!!!

I guess bay was just having the luckiest day of his life
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
rUiNati0n
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1155 Posts
January 10 2012 04:04 GMT
#15214
On January 10 2012 12:28 actionbastrd wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=127743#18


Show nested quote +
bay United States. May 28 2010 09:42. Posts 16 PM Profile Quote #
I was excited to read this too.


Many people went in, only 1 came out unscathed.

LOL how did that happen?
eating corn while thinking about eating more corn
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
January 10 2012 04:26 GMT
#15215
^people are dumb
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
actionbastrd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Congo598 Posts
January 10 2012 04:32 GMT
#15216
On January 10 2012 13:26 flamewheel wrote:
^people are dumb



I think he means how did he get missed on the ban train, not why the bans happened

but your right lol. People are retarded. Especially the ones in that thread who tried to act like they were doing the right thing with that they said thinking they wouldnt get banned.
It rained today inside my head...
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
January 10 2012 05:05 GMT
#15217
On January 10 2012 13:26 flamewheel wrote:
^people are dumb


Is it bad that I'm tempted to post in there?
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Espelz
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany833 Posts
January 10 2012 07:35 GMT
#15218
On January 10 2012 14:05 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 13:26 flamewheel wrote:
^people are dumb


Is it bad that I'm tempted to post in there?


Well... it would be at least mildly entertaining, but not more. Do you think you could entertain us more in the next days while actually being able to post ? Then its a bad idea :D

"Its not over till Fantasy gg´s" - Sayle
Biff The Understudy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France8195 Posts
January 10 2012 10:05 GMT
#15219
On January 10 2012 14:05 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 13:26 flamewheel wrote:
^people are dumb


Is it bad that I'm tempted to post in there?

I even checked if the thread was locked or if it was bumpable. Just to feel the chill: "if I wanted I could..."

I'm pretty sure everybody who got banned there burst our laughing when they realized they all got banned.
The fellow who is out to burn things up is the counterpart of the fool who thinks he can save the world. The world needs neither to be burned up nor to be saved. The world is, we are. Transients, if we buck it; here to stay if we accept it. ~H.Miller
SenorChang
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia4730 Posts
January 10 2012 10:25 GMT
#15220
Houston, we've got a perm!

Termit was just banned by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2010-12-10 18:36:45 and had 3466 posts.

Reason: Usually, when I see someone with a post count in the couple thousands, I've at least heard of them before. They are typically dedicated to this site, and contribute in some way. I had never heard of you before. That's when I saw that you had 10 warnings and 3 bans. All for shitty posting. "He can't be THAT bad and stick around" I thought. So, I take a peek...

Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 18:55 Termit wrote:
On January 10 2012 18:54 cyclone25 wrote:
Artosis said it: "outclassed", so much for the Fin hype

hurr durrrrrrrr



aaaaaaand I was wrong. You ARE that bad. Don't come back.
ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Prev 1 759 760 761 762 763 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 212
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 670
NaDa 47
Icarus 5
TT1 2
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
LuMiX0
League of Legends
JimRising 722
Other Games
summit1g10442
WinterStarcraft375
Mew2King101
ViBE84
ArmadaUGS51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1358
BasetradeTV303
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream149
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• davetesta44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush857
• Lourlo552
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 48m
INu's Battles
8h 48m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h 48m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 48m
Replay Cast
19h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.