• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:58
CEST 14:58
KST 21:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8985 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 762

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 760 761 762 763 764 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Biff The Understudy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France8194 Posts
January 10 2012 10:39 GMT
#15221
On January 10 2012 19:25 SenorChang wrote:
Houston, we've got a perm!

Show nested quote +
Termit was just banned by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2010-12-10 18:36:45 and had 3466 posts.

Reason: Usually, when I see someone with a post count in the couple thousands, I've at least heard of them before. They are typically dedicated to this site, and contribute in some way. I had never heard of you before. That's when I saw that you had 10 warnings and 3 bans. All for shitty posting. "He can't be THAT bad and stick around" I thought. So, I take a peek...

On January 10 2012 18:55 Termit wrote:
On January 10 2012 18:54 cyclone25 wrote:
Artosis said it: "outclassed", so much for the Fin hype

hurr durrrrrrrr



aaaaaaand I was wrong. You ARE that bad. Don't come back.

That was harsh...
The fellow who is out to burn things up is the counterpart of the fool who thinks he can save the world. The world needs neither to be burned up nor to be saved. The world is, we are. Transients, if we buck it; here to stay if we accept it. ~H.Miller
Espelz
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany833 Posts
January 10 2012 11:31 GMT
#15222
On January 10 2012 19:39 Biff The Understudy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 19:25 SenorChang wrote:
Houston, we've got a perm!

Termit was just banned by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2010-12-10 18:36:45 and had 3466 posts.

Reason: Usually, when I see someone with a post count in the couple thousands, I've at least heard of them before. They are typically dedicated to this site, and contribute in some way. I had never heard of you before. That's when I saw that you had 10 warnings and 3 bans. All for shitty posting. "He can't be THAT bad and stick around" I thought. So, I take a peek...

On January 10 2012 18:55 Termit wrote:
On January 10 2012 18:54 cyclone25 wrote:
Artosis said it: "outclassed", so much for the Fin hype

hurr durrrrrrrr



aaaaaaand I was wrong. You ARE that bad. Don't come back.

That was harsh...


And well deserved if the other 3465 posts were exactly like this
"Its not over till Fantasy gg´s" - Sayle
SKC
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil18828 Posts
January 10 2012 11:42 GMT
#15223
I believe EvilTeletubby has a personal crusade against "hur dur", "herp derp", etc. as well, so he got the wrong mod to look at his history.
Biff The Understudy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France8194 Posts
January 10 2012 12:10 GMT
#15224
On January 10 2012 20:42 SKC wrote:
I believe EvilTeletubby has a personal crusade against "hur dur", "herp derp", etc. as well, so he got the wrong mod to look at his history.

I don't even know what hur dur means. Is that supposed to be like "ahem"?

I have to admit I had never noticed this guy...
The fellow who is out to burn things up is the counterpart of the fool who thinks he can save the world. The world needs neither to be burned up nor to be saved. The world is, we are. Transients, if we buck it; here to stay if we accept it. ~H.Miller
SenorChang
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia4730 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-10 12:18:49
January 10 2012 12:17 GMT
#15225
On January 10 2012 21:10 Biff The Understudy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 20:42 SKC wrote:
I believe EvilTeletubby has a personal crusade against "hur dur", "herp derp", etc. as well, so he got the wrong mod to look at his history.

I don't even know what hur dur means. Is that supposed to be like "ahem"?

I have to admit I had never noticed this guy...

It's more of a condescending thing, a noise you make when you feel someone has said something stupid. (more like a noise than actual words lol)
Guess it's kind of hard to explain. It's just dumb and annoying
ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
JonnyLaw
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States3482 Posts
January 10 2012 12:37 GMT
#15226
On January 10 2012 21:10 Biff The Understudy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 20:42 SKC wrote:
I believe EvilTeletubby has a personal crusade against "hur dur", "herp derp", etc. as well, so he got the wrong mod to look at his history.

I don't even know what hur dur means. Is that supposed to be like "ahem"?

I have to admit I had never noticed this guy...



It's supposed to be a condescending you must be dumb if you do not understand this concept.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/153784/da-derp-dee-derp-da-teetley-derpee-derpee-dumb

Glad to see the end of anyone that posts that nonsense.
Yang Wenli
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2283 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-10 13:37:58
January 10 2012 13:36 GMT
#15227
You know just when I was excited about the new season of GSL, the Nawina controversy returns in the LR.

Talks about boycott and such. It made Seeker very mad.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
January 10 2012 13:47 GMT
#15228
On January 10 2012 22:36 Yang Wenli wrote:
You know just when I was excited about the new season of GSL, the Nawina controversy returns in the LR.

Talks about boycott and such. It made Seeker very mad.


I don't blame him, and I was pretty pissed off too. It was an amazing day! Great games, diversity in the styles, back and forth action....We had TT1 and Morrow adding a lot to the discussions as well

And then that guy comes in...
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-10 14:56:34
January 10 2012 14:39 GMT
#15229
On January 10 2012 19:25 SenorChang wrote:
Houston, we've got a perm!

Show nested quote +
Termit was just banned by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2010-12-10 18:36:45 and had 3466 posts.

Reason: Usually, when I see someone with a post count in the couple thousands, I've at least heard of them before. They are typically dedicated to this site, and contribute in some way. I had never heard of you before. That's when I saw that you had 10 warnings and 3 bans. All for shitty posting. "He can't be THAT bad and stick around" I thought. So, I take a peek...

On January 10 2012 18:55 Termit wrote:
On January 10 2012 18:54 cyclone25 wrote:
Artosis said it: "outclassed", so much for the Fin hype

hurr durrrrrrrr



aaaaaaand I was wrong. You ARE that bad. Don't come back.


I went through a bunch of this guy's posts, I could not find a single reply longer than three lines. 50% or more were one-liners. That explains how he made it to 3466 without ET ever seeing him. Forum spammers gtfo, gj ET.

I don't get it, what's the point of posting 3466 little messages. Why spend the time posting on TL at all if you are not going to have conversations with people, engage in debates (however stupid they may be), or contribute in some way. Is that just from an excessive amount of free time or what? Idk I just don't get it.

-edit: Also, begin countdown until this thread goes to hell; http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=302019
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
January 10 2012 15:03 GMT
#15230
On January 10 2012 23:39 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 19:25 SenorChang wrote:
Houston, we've got a perm!

Termit was just banned by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2010-12-10 18:36:45 and had 3466 posts.

Reason: Usually, when I see someone with a post count in the couple thousands, I've at least heard of them before. They are typically dedicated to this site, and contribute in some way. I had never heard of you before. That's when I saw that you had 10 warnings and 3 bans. All for shitty posting. "He can't be THAT bad and stick around" I thought. So, I take a peek...

On January 10 2012 18:55 Termit wrote:
On January 10 2012 18:54 cyclone25 wrote:
Artosis said it: "outclassed", so much for the Fin hype

hurr durrrrrrrr



aaaaaaand I was wrong. You ARE that bad. Don't come back.


I went through a bunch of this guy's posts, I could not find a single reply longer than three lines. 50% or more were one-liners. That explains how he made it to 3466 without ET ever seeing him. Forum spammers gtfo, gj ET.

I don't get it, what's the point of posting 3466 little messages. Why spend the time posting on TL at all if you are not going to have conversations with people, engage in debates (however stupid they may be), or contribute in some way. Is that just from an excessive amount of free time or what? Idk I just don't get it.

-edit: Also, begin countdown until this thread goes to hell; http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=302019

I looked through his history, too. I wanted to do a Blazinghand-style heavily investingated fuckyoulogy of our dearly departed Termit, but there is just nothing there.
The frumious Bandersnatch
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
January 10 2012 17:44 GMT
#15231
Legatus Lanius was just banned by heyoka.

That account was created on 2011-03-29 19:22:45 and had 2135 posts.

Reason: After seeing your alt I have decided to upgrade this to a perm.

Upgrade to perm finished!
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
January 10 2012 18:22 GMT
#15232
On January 11 2012 02:44 blubbdavid wrote:
Show nested quote +
Legatus Lanius was just banned by heyoka.

That account was created on 2011-03-29 19:22:45 and had 2135 posts.

Reason: After seeing your alt I have decided to upgrade this to a perm.

Upgrade to perm finished!


Damn, heavy LR thread posters are dropping like flies.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Spekulatius
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany2413 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-10 18:44:29
January 10 2012 18:44 GMT
#15233
Seeker is so dedicated to make LR threads a better place and his anger at all the bullshit happening there is completely understandable.

He should be given modding rights imo, to preserve his mental sanity.

edit: or rather what's left of it after LRing for so long...
Always smile~
Pillage
Profile Joined July 2011
United States804 Posts
January 10 2012 18:55 GMT
#15234
edit: or rather what's left of it after LRing for so long...


This hits the nail on the head, and pretty much explains why I refuse to do anything in LE except look in the spoilers to see who won.
"Power has no limits." -Tiberius
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
January 10 2012 19:03 GMT
#15235
On January 11 2012 03:44 Spekulatius wrote:
Seeker is so dedicated to make LR threads a better place and his anger at all the bullshit happening there is completely understandable.

He should be given modding rights imo, to preserve his mental sanity.

edit: or rather what's left of it after LRing for so long...


To be honest, all he needs is a good night's rest. He'll be fine after that
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
ZeromuS
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada13425 Posts
January 10 2012 19:10 GMT
#15236
On January 10 2012 23:39 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 19:25 SenorChang wrote:
Houston, we've got a perm!

Termit was just banned by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2010-12-10 18:36:45 and had 3466 posts.

Reason: Usually, when I see someone with a post count in the couple thousands, I've at least heard of them before. They are typically dedicated to this site, and contribute in some way. I had never heard of you before. That's when I saw that you had 10 warnings and 3 bans. All for shitty posting. "He can't be THAT bad and stick around" I thought. So, I take a peek...

On January 10 2012 18:55 Termit wrote:
On January 10 2012 18:54 cyclone25 wrote:
Artosis said it: "outclassed", so much for the Fin hype

hurr durrrrrrrr



aaaaaaand I was wrong. You ARE that bad. Don't come back.


I went through a bunch of this guy's posts, I could not find a single reply longer than three lines. 50% or more were one-liners. That explains how he made it to 3466 without ET ever seeing him. Forum spammers gtfo, gj ET.

I don't get it, what's the point of posting 3466 little messages. Why spend the time posting on TL at all if you are not going to have conversations with people, engage in debates (however stupid they may be), or contribute in some way. Is that just from an excessive amount of free time or what? Idk I just don't get it.

-edit: Also, begin countdown until this thread goes to hell; http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=302019


I could have sworn that selendis character was banned because she had a bunch of alts or a lot of drama seemed to surround her blogs or something?

IDK,

also that Termit, guy I can't recall ever seeing. I mean I know I don't make tons of super high quality contributions, but I post in places outside of LR sometimes -_-
StrategyRTS forever | @ZeromuS_plays | www.twitch.tv/Zeromus_
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
January 10 2012 19:13 GMT
#15237
On January 11 2012 03:44 Spekulatius wrote:
Seeker is so dedicated to make LR threads a better place and his anger at all the bullshit happening there is completely understandable.

He should be given modding rights imo, to preserve his mental sanity.

edit: or rather what's left of it after LRing for so long...


LR threads seem necessary, I think it would be weird if TL didn't have a place to discuss on-going tournaments. But at the same time they seem to cause more trouble than they are worth.

Seems to me that sitting there and updating the thread with the wins is really the hard part of the whole thing. IDK why TL has this obsession that the OP in LR threads need to contain all the match results, maps, player, etc. Seeker should just start putting a link to Liquipedia. That's why Liquipedia exists. Whole thing is just dumb.

On January 11 2012 03:55 Pillage wrote:
Show nested quote +
edit: or rather what's left of it after LRing for so long...


This hits the nail on the head, and pretty much explains why I refuse to do anything in LE except look in the spoilers to see who won.


Same, except I just pop over to Liquipedia which is usually updated pretty quickly.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
January 10 2012 19:34 GMT
#15238
On January 11 2012 04:03 Hassybaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2012 03:44 Spekulatius wrote:
Seeker is so dedicated to make LR threads a better place and his anger at all the bullshit happening there is completely understandable.

He should be given modding rights imo, to preserve his mental sanity.

edit: or rather what's left of it after LRing for so long...


To be honest, all he needs is a good night's rest. He'll be fine after that

No man.... no way....

I get plenty of sleep, sleep is not an issue.

Is sleep going to get rid of the tens of idiots who keep derailing my thread and won't stop derailing?
Is sleep going to get rid of the tens of idiots who post at random intervals about stupid stuff that only creates terrible/heated discussions?

No it's not. If I had mod powers I would just refresh every 5 seconds to ensure nothing happens. I really HATE IT when ppl start insulting each other. What the fuck? People can't have a difference of an opinion? You HAVE to go degrade that other person to satisfy yourself? You REFUSE to see the other person's point even a little bit?

This kind of CRAP makes me angry. I want a LR where everyone can enjoy the games and converse with each other in a CIVIL way. I don't need those kind of stubborn ppl yelling imbalance.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
January 10 2012 19:34 GMT
#15239
On January 11 2012 04:10 ZeromuS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 10 2012 23:39 TheToast wrote:
On January 10 2012 19:25 SenorChang wrote:
Houston, we've got a perm!

Termit was just banned by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2010-12-10 18:36:45 and had 3466 posts.

Reason: Usually, when I see someone with a post count in the couple thousands, I've at least heard of them before. They are typically dedicated to this site, and contribute in some way. I had never heard of you before. That's when I saw that you had 10 warnings and 3 bans. All for shitty posting. "He can't be THAT bad and stick around" I thought. So, I take a peek...

On January 10 2012 18:55 Termit wrote:
On January 10 2012 18:54 cyclone25 wrote:
Artosis said it: "outclassed", so much for the Fin hype

hurr durrrrrrrr



aaaaaaand I was wrong. You ARE that bad. Don't come back.


I went through a bunch of this guy's posts, I could not find a single reply longer than three lines. 50% or more were one-liners. That explains how he made it to 3466 without ET ever seeing him. Forum spammers gtfo, gj ET.

I don't get it, what's the point of posting 3466 little messages. Why spend the time posting on TL at all if you are not going to have conversations with people, engage in debates (however stupid they may be), or contribute in some way. Is that just from an excessive amount of free time or what? Idk I just don't get it.

-edit: Also, begin countdown until this thread goes to hell; http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=302019


I could have sworn that selendis character was banned because she had a bunch of alts or a lot of drama seemed to surround her blogs or something?

IDK,

also that Termit, guy I can't recall ever seeing. I mean I know I don't make tons of super high quality contributions, but I post in places outside of LR sometimes -_-


Not the same Selendis
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
FallDownMarigold
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3710 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-10 19:49:49
January 10 2012 19:40 GMT
#15240
On January 11 2012 04:34 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 11 2012 04:03 Hassybaby wrote:
On January 11 2012 03:44 Spekulatius wrote:
Seeker is so dedicated to make LR threads a better place and his anger at all the bullshit happening there is completely understandable.

He should be given modding rights imo, to preserve his mental sanity.

edit: or rather what's left of it after LRing for so long...


To be honest, all he needs is a good night's rest. He'll be fine after that

No man.... no way....

I get plenty of sleep, sleep is not an issue.

Is sleep going to get rid of the tens of idiots who keep derailing my thread and won't stop derailing?
Is sleep going to get rid of the tens of idiots who post at random intervals about stupid stuff that only creates terrible/heated discussions?

No it's not. If I had mod powers I would just refresh every 5 seconds to ensure nothing happens. I really HATE IT when ppl start insulting each other. What the fuck? People can't have a difference of an opinion? You HAVE to go degrade that other person to satisfy yourself? You REFUSE to see the other person's point even a little bit?

This kind of CRAP makes me angry. I want a LR where everyone can enjoy the games and converse with each other in a CIVIL way. I don't need those kind of stubborn ppl yelling imbalance.


K but to be real if you hate all those negative features, you probably shouldn't spend time reading comment sections of any forum in any corner of the internet. This is how it is, everywhere. I think there's even a funny article out there on why people arguing online cannot come to agreements or be nice to each other versus behavior in real life. It's a sad feature of the internet and I think it would be best to just become immune to it and continue doing your thing without too much care directed at anyone engaging in crap behavior
Prev 1 760 761 762 763 764 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko481
ProTech136
Rex 53
SteadfastSC 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51925
Bisu 2108
Horang2 1253
Hyuk 652
BeSt 443
Soma 417
Mini 384
EffOrt 315
Light 313
Larva 246
[ Show more ]
Rush 159
ZerO 144
Mong 110
Barracks 95
Leta 80
Pusan 64
Snow 63
Sea.KH 61
ToSsGirL 54
Mind 40
Yoon 34
Aegong 29
JYJ 27
Bale 22
Sexy 22
sorry 21
Noble 11
Terrorterran 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Icarus 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4149
XaKoH 381
Counter-Strike
Fnx 624
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1621
Khaldor1117
Other Games
gofns33235
singsing2220
olofmeister1289
B2W.Neo448
hiko387
Livibee192
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS65
Liquid`VortiX55
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream170
StarCraft 2
ComeBackTV 88
TaKeTV 76
IntoTheiNu 33
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 13
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH198
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 25
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
2m
OSC
9h 2m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 2m
Online Event
22h 2m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.