• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:47
CEST 11:47
KST 18:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8129 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 702

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 700 701 702 703 704 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
November 26 2011 17:36 GMT
#14021
You've been waiting to use that and Aeres just drive by shits all over it. This is why I avoid reading comments on articles I've contributed to at all costs.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
November 26 2011 17:50 GMT
#14022
On November 27 2011 02:32 Aeres wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 02:27 TL.net Bot wrote:
Gin-san was just temp banned for 1 week by Nyovne.

That account was created on 2011-11-18 14:39:14 and had 37 posts.

Reason: The hammer in my hands, users say,
Is red and neat and adequately tall;
I grip the haft in a knowing way
As one about to swing his blood soaked maul;
But just as all the users on the wall
Are drawing a long breath to shout "Hurray!"
The strangest whim has seized me. . . After all
I think I will not ban myself to-day.

I am not impressed. Way to fuck up the iambic pentameter, noob. :D

Isn't it more something like a distich?
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Nyovne
Profile Joined March 2006
Netherlands19141 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 18:06:12
November 26 2011 18:00 GMT
#14023
iambic pentameter

distich


I have no idea what these things are, nor do I care enough to google them up. You can all just have the PBU or malicious user reasons if you want! I fight for syllable freedom!

edit: I have more terrible stuff comming up so prepare your sensitive literary brains.
ModeratorFor remember, that in the end, some are born to live, others born to die. I belong to those last, born to burn, born to cry. For I shall remain alone... forsaken.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 18:10:21
November 26 2011 18:09 GMT
#14024
Nyovne I really meant it when I wrote warn. Could you enlighten me about his post history to save me the trouble of repeating your work?

(I thought a week was harsh when I refreshed that thread and noticed. I'm not criticizing; genuinely curious)
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 18:11:55
November 26 2011 18:10 GMT
#14025
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=289054&currentpage=203#4046
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=289054&currentpage=200#3985
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=289054&currentpage=200#3987
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=289054&currentpage=201#4003


Ah, it's good to be back.

EDIT: Oh damn, you guys are just all over this thread today. LOL
Chocolate
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2350 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 18:22:13
November 26 2011 18:12 GMT
#14026
Puma be 1-1-1'in, ready the hammers.
Ehh not this game, but don't be surprised when he does it next game.
ROFL nexus snipe
Nyovne
Profile Joined March 2006
Netherlands19141 Posts
November 26 2011 18:14 GMT
#14027
On November 27 2011 03:09 Probe1 wrote:
Nyovne I really meant it when I wrote warn. Could you enlighten me about his post history to save me the trouble of repeating your work?

(I thought a week was harsh when I refreshed that thread and noticed. I'm not criticizing; genuinely curious)

I do not understand your question. What is it?;o
ModeratorFor remember, that in the end, some are born to live, others born to die. I belong to those last, born to burn, born to cry. For I shall remain alone... forsaken.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
November 26 2011 18:18 GMT
#14028
Why did you ban him for a week instead of 2 days or a warning?
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
November 26 2011 18:19 GMT
#14029
I think TL should initiate it's official use of the Hellban by using it on everybody who balance whines in an LR, ever. Let them out after a little while, but just torture them a bit psychologically
memes are a dish best served dank
Nyovne
Profile Joined March 2006
Netherlands19141 Posts
November 26 2011 18:21 GMT
#14030
37 posts, hardly started here and already throwing around alternate sexual preferences as an insult or to infer a strong general negative towards a person. Unacceptable, tolerace is the norm here. Not this kind of malicious posting.
ModeratorFor remember, that in the end, some are born to live, others born to die. I belong to those last, born to burn, born to cry. For I shall remain alone... forsaken.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 18:25:50
November 26 2011 18:23 GMT
#14031
On November 27 2011 02:38 Carush wrote:
paying for chat?
what a terrible idea
stop having terrible ideas

User was temp banned for this post.


Carush was just temp banned for 1 week by Nyovne.

That account was created on 2011-06-24 07:22:33 and had 351 posts.

Reason: Stop making terrible posts.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/profile.php?user=Carush

Sorry for the confusion I was referring to Carush. I assumed you knew what I was referring to I guess with your BPM I need to be more specific as to which ban ^.^;
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Nyovne
Profile Joined March 2006
Netherlands19141 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 18:26:04
November 26 2011 18:25 GMT
#14032
Extensive prior moderation history, with his previous moderation being a 30 day.
ModeratorFor remember, that in the end, some are born to live, others born to die. I belong to those last, born to burn, born to cry. For I shall remain alone... forsaken.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
November 26 2011 18:26 GMT
#14033
Cheers. Sorry for continuing the trend of your posts all being moderation related -.-;
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Fruscainte
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
4596 Posts
November 26 2011 18:27 GMT
#14034
On November 27 2011 03:25 F-Decoy wrote:
[image loading]

User was warned for this post


Oh lordy that's hilarious.
TheKefka
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Croatia11752 Posts
November 26 2011 18:42 GMT
#14035
I don't even understand why I bother writing longish posts in the LR thread and just don't post "LoL TB said pewma" and be done with it.
Cackle™
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
November 26 2011 18:43 GMT
#14036
If not for the pm's and posts in the thread, all live reporters would think the same thing.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
November 26 2011 18:57 GMT
#14037
Kamais_Ookin banned ):

It's like he posts with emotions.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
November 26 2011 19:38 GMT
#14038
On November 27 2011 03:57 Torte de Lini wrote:
Kamais_Ookin banned ):

It's like he posts with emotions.


!!!! I was shocked when I saw he got permed. :[

I liked him. And he was a very nice guy who commented positive thing about me and my Code S/Code A LR threads :[

I guess behind it all he was an ass?
Cause I never saw that side :[
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 20:01:57
November 26 2011 19:45 GMT
#14039
On November 27 2011 04:38 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2011 03:57 Torte de Lini wrote:
Kamais_Ookin banned ):

It's like he posts with emotions.


!!!! I was shocked when I saw he got permed. :[

I liked him. And he was a very nice guy who commented positive thing about me and my Code S/Code A LR threads :[

I guess behind it all he was an ass?
Cause I never saw that side :[

Wait. Wait and see. I will post some of his bans.
Hey, how can you copy URL's at certain points, so that it directly jumps to there?

Ok, here it is...

http://www.google.ch/search?q=Kamais_Ookin was just temp banned "Kamais_Ookin was just temp banned" site:teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=1047&hl=de&client=firefox-a&hs=M7j&tbo=1&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&biw=1600&bih=769&num=10&lr=&ft=i&cr=&safe=images
Yes, a pretty big link.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
November 26 2011 19:47 GMT
#14040
hero wins game 1 by taking a stranglehold on center with almost pure stalker

prepare for the qq

no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
Prev 1 700 701 702 703 704 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech29
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 397
EffOrt 386
Zeus 378
Larva 286
Pusan 96
Mind 92
Jaedong 68
sorry 66
Hyun 60
ggaemo 56
[ Show more ]
Killer 51
scan(afreeca) 51
Barracks 45
Bale 44
NotJumperer 32
Sharp 31
Yoon 25
Sacsri 18
Hm[arnc] 15
Shinee 15
Noble 7
Dota 2
febbydoto99
League of Legends
JimRising 402
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1388
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Other Games
summit1g8089
ceh9649
Happy365
crisheroes212
Sick192
dupreeh71
Pyrionflax67
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick563
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast10
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2274
League of Legends
• Jankos1031
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
13m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 13m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 13m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.