• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:38
CEST 03:38
KST 10:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9631 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 701

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 699 700 701 702 703 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 11:52:40
November 26 2011 11:47 GMT
#14001
On November 26 2011 20:25 TI999 wrote:
Hide nested quote -
On November 26 2011 19:54 TI999 wrote:
The question is.. can Huk defeat Seiplo ? I


This ID seems oddly familiar.

btw marttorn you made me choke on my morning coffee

EDIT:
TI999 was just banned by Nyovne.

That account was created on 2011-11-26 19:51:20 and had 6 posts.

Reason: Previously banned user.


♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
ShineOnYou
Profile Joined November 2011
93 Posts
November 26 2011 12:56 GMT
#14002
On November 26 2011 20:39 EvilTeletubby wrote:
And when you get permed by Nazgul, there ain't no coming back.

O rly? I was under the mistaken impression that most people on TL had been permabanned at least once and just made a new account
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
November 26 2011 12:58 GMT
#14003
On November 26 2011 21:56 ShineOnYou wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2011 20:39 EvilTeletubby wrote:
And when you get permed by Nazgul, there ain't no coming back.

O rly? I was under the mistaken impression that most people on TL had been permabanned at least once and just made a new account


I just bolded that for you since you were under the mistaken impression you had read what ETT wrote hehe
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 13:00:07
November 26 2011 12:59 GMT
#14004
+ Show Spoiler +
And when you get permed by Nazgul, there ain't no coming back.

Although I feel like I'm missing a"He banned me and I made a new account" sentiment.


Synwave has everything under control.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
November 26 2011 14:40 GMT
#14005
On November 26 2011 21:59 Probe1 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
And when you get permed by Nazgul, there ain't no coming back.

Although I feel like I'm missing a"He banned me and I made a new account" sentiment.


Synwave has everything under control.


Holyshit Im a Reaver!
<33333333333 Reaver so cute!

*loses all former control*
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
Rizare
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada593 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 15:03:29
November 26 2011 15:03 GMT
#14006
On November 26 2011 23:40 Synwave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2011 21:59 Probe1 wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
And when you get permed by Nazgul, there ain't no coming back.

Although I feel like I'm missing a"He banned me and I made a new account" sentiment.


Synwave has everything under control.


Holyshit Im a Reaver!
<33333333333 Reaver so cute!

*loses all former control*

Nice. I only became a zealot 2 days ago after more than 1 year. Looking at just the last 2 pages of ABL, nothing interesting it seems.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
November 26 2011 15:09 GMT
#14007
You can gauge how interesting the ban list is by how off topic this thread is
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 15:47:18
November 26 2011 15:28 GMT
#14008
Well, Poopi's ban was somewhat interesting to me at least. I kind of know who he is; He's a decent french terran player (high masters if i'd have to guess) who really loves MKP and Bio play. Basically, most posts I see of him he's talking about terran and bio. And, I guess, most recently he balance whined.

edit: To emphasize, he made a montage of MKP all-inning in GSL, and then showed himself doing the same all-ins in the same video.
memes are a dish best served dank
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 15:41:23
November 26 2011 15:41 GMT
#14009
On November 25 2011 11:05 -Trippin- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 09:08 Defilez wrote:
Random question. If you marrie Aela the Huntress from the companions, and tell her to live in her house. Where does she go, I can't find her ^_^


In the kitchen where that bitch belongs.

User was warned for this post

I found this to be too lenient.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Nyovne
Profile Joined March 2006
Netherlands19141 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 15:50:58
November 26 2011 15:50 GMT
#14010
I happen to agree and so did several others.
ModeratorFor remember, that in the end, some are born to live, others born to die. I belong to those last, born to burn, born to cry. For I shall remain alone... forsaken.
tomatriedes
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
New Zealand5356 Posts
November 26 2011 15:51 GMT
#14011
On November 26 2011 20:39 EvilTeletubby wrote:
And when you get permed by Nazgul, there ain't no coming back.


I can imagine him rotting in some dungeon in Mordor now.
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
November 26 2011 15:55 GMT
#14012
On November 27 2011 00:41 Probe1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2011 11:05 -Trippin- wrote:
On November 25 2011 09:08 Defilez wrote:
Random question. If you marrie Aela the Huntress from the companions, and tell her to live in her house. Where does she go, I can't find her ^_^


In the kitchen where that bitch belongs.

User was warned for this post

I found this to be too lenient.

Mmm I agree it's lenient as well, but to be completely honest I did laugh pretty hard >.<
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
November 26 2011 15:57 GMT
#14013
-Trippin- was just temp banned for 2 days by Nyovne.

That account was created on 2011-06-11 09:40:00 and had 115 posts.

Reason: Way too lenient getting off with that warning. Mysoginist pigs can go elsewhere.


I think... Nyovne just taught me how to spell "mysoginist"

memes are a dish best served dank
Nyovne
Profile Joined March 2006
Netherlands19141 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 16:02:34
November 26 2011 16:02 GMT
#14014
No I spelled it wrong and its misogynist.
ModeratorFor remember, that in the end, some are born to live, others born to die. I belong to those last, born to burn, born to cry. For I shall remain alone... forsaken.
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-26 16:24:33
November 26 2011 16:04 GMT
#14015
On November 27 2011 00:55 Grobyc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 27 2011 00:41 Probe1 wrote:
On November 25 2011 11:05 -Trippin- wrote:
On November 25 2011 09:08 Defilez wrote:
Random question. If you marrie Aela the Huntress from the companions, and tell her to live in her house. Where does she go, I can't find her ^_^


In the kitchen where that bitch belongs.

User was warned for this post

I found this to be too lenient.

Mmm I agree it's lenient as well, but to be completely honest I did laugh pretty hard >.<

Something can make me laugh but still be grossly inappropriate. Imagine if we typed like we did in team games. Or IRC. Some jokes are great between friends or even in real life but can be encouraging douchebaggery if told out of social context on a message board.

I'm not saying it because I'm innocent; I'm saying it because I've come to learn the same thing. When writing- tone carries more weight than words in humor and other possibly offensive subjects.

This isn't quite directed at you personally, just airing my thoughts because I was going to send him a PM instead of talking to a banling but it's been resolved already and it'd be crass to message him now.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
ShineOnYou
Profile Joined November 2011
93 Posts
November 26 2011 16:17 GMT
#14016
On November 26 2011 21:58 Synwave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2011 21:56 ShineOnYou wrote:
On November 26 2011 20:39 EvilTeletubby wrote:
And when you get permed by Nazgul, there ain't no coming back.

O rly? I was under the mistaken impression that most people on TL had been permabanned at least once and just made a new account


I just bolded that for you since you were under the mistaken impression you had read what ETT wrote hehe

O I see, it was sarcasm eh? hard to tell sometimes when youre reading it
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
November 26 2011 16:18 GMT
#14017
On November 27 2011 01:02 Nyovne wrote:
No I spelled it wrong and its misogynist.


And so, my whole world-view shatters to a million little pieces in a matter of seconds.

How could you, Nyovne. I trusted you.
memes are a dish best served dank
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
November 26 2011 16:22 GMT
#14018
On November 27 2011 01:17 ShineOnYou wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2011 21:58 Synwave wrote:
On November 26 2011 21:56 ShineOnYou wrote:
On November 26 2011 20:39 EvilTeletubby wrote:
And when you get permed by Nazgul, there ain't no coming back.

O rly? I was under the mistaken impression that most people on TL had been permabanned at least once and just made a new account


I just bolded that for you since you were under the mistaken impression you had read what ETT wrote hehe

O I see, it was sarcasm eh? hard to tell sometimes when youre reading it


No sarcasm. It's Nazgul. He's real.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
November 26 2011 16:24 GMT
#14019
On November 27 2011 00:51 tomatriedes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2011 20:39 EvilTeletubby wrote:
And when you get permed by Nazgul, there ain't no coming back.


I can imagine him rotting in some dungeon in Mordor now.

I have briefly altered a map for clarification
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
(Blue)1. Where you go if Nazgul catches you
(Red)2. Where you go if Mani7 catches you
(Crimson)3. Here be tdotz
(Green)4. Veterans and contributors; possibly Ireland or Korea.

Not pictured: The southern plains of Elly.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
November 26 2011 17:32 GMT
#14020
On November 27 02:27 TL.net Bot wrote:
Gin-san was just temp banned for 1 week by Nyovne.

That account was created on 2011-11-18 14:39:14 and had 37 posts.

Reason: The hammer in my hands, users say,
Is red and neat and adequately tall;
I grip the haft in a knowing way
As one about to swing his blood soaked maul;
But just as all the users on the wall
Are drawing a long breath to shout "Hurray!"
The strangest whim has seized me. . . After all
I think I will not ban myself to-day.

I am not impressed. Way to fuck up the iambic pentameter, noob. :D
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Prev 1 699 700 701 702 703 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings93
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 321
Sharp 54
Bale 33
Dota 2
monkeys_forever551
NeuroSwarm195
League of Legends
Doublelift4793
Counter-Strike
taco 477
Other Games
summit1g7476
JimRising 497
C9.Mang0364
ViBE138
ToD81
kaitlyn11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick700
BasetradeTV162
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 131
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP89
• poizon28 37
• davetesta27
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1422
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
8h 22m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
10h 22m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 22m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 22m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Patches Events
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.