• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:24
CEST 18:24
KST 01:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8791 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 3070

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 3068 3069 3070 3071 3072 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
December 14 2019 15:03 GMT
#61381
On December 14 2019 23:56 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2019 23:09 Simberto wrote:
How can you post that, and not give us a link?


https://tl.net/forum/entertainment/553089-star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-spoilers-allowed

Only three pages so I'd read the whole thing, but the actual ban happens on page 3.

I think he was talking about DMCD’s bot story.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
December 14 2019 15:10 GMT
#61382
On December 15 2019 00:03 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2019 23:56 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
On December 14 2019 23:09 Simberto wrote:
How can you post that, and not give us a link?


https://tl.net/forum/entertainment/553089-star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-spoilers-allowed

Only three pages so I'd read the whole thing, but the actual ban happens on page 3.

I think he was talking about DMCD’s bot story.


I'm guessing that got nuked.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12022 Posts
December 14 2019 15:35 GMT
#61383
Indeed i was.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
December 14 2019 16:20 GMT
#61384
On December 15 2019 00:10 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2019 00:03 Seeker wrote:
On December 14 2019 23:56 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
On December 14 2019 23:09 Simberto wrote:
How can you post that, and not give us a link?


https://tl.net/forum/entertainment/553089-star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-spoilers-allowed

Only three pages so I'd read the whole thing, but the actual ban happens on page 3.

I think he was talking about DMCD’s bot story.


I'm guessing that got nuked.

Most likely it got nuked. But if you guys can find the link, then I can recover the contents of the post.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-12-14 16:24:56
December 14 2019 16:23 GMT
#61385
I went back to look for it and it got nuked unfortunately, which was why I had to write what I could remember of it. A shame. Some of these bots are hilarious. If only I had the foresight to quote it.

It was this one seeker https://tl.net/forum/general/114312-choosing-an-os
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-12-14 17:33:59
December 14 2019 17:33 GMT
#61386
On December 15 2019 01:23 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
I went back to look for it and it got nuked unfortunately, which was why I had to write what I could remember of it. A shame. Some of these bots are hilarious. If only I had the foresight to quote it.

It was this one seeker https://tl.net/forum/general/114312-choosing-an-os

This?
I'm still getting used to living in a small town. This time, it's the neighbors. I've lived in much bigger cities where I never even met my neighbors during my entire residence there. Here, the neighbors are more sociable, sometimes bringing cookies or fudge, sometimes complaining about Windows, and sometimes offering tips on my power tool posture when fixing my porch.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Sent.
Profile Joined June 2012
Poland9331 Posts
December 14 2019 17:44 GMT
#61387
I want to read that bot's autobiography.
You're now breathing manually
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
December 14 2019 19:37 GMT
#61388
I think offering unsolicited tips on power tool posture is really bad manners. I have a colleague at work who does it and he annoys the living hell out of me.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12022 Posts
December 14 2019 19:51 GMT
#61389
Dunno, depends on if the way you use the power tool is dangerous to you or others.
AbouSV
Profile Joined October 2014
Germany1278 Posts
December 14 2019 20:06 GMT
#61390
What was the explanation for your warning Opisska?
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
December 14 2019 20:57 GMT
#61391
On December 15 2019 02:44 Sent. wrote:
I want to read that bot's autobiography.

I want him to digest some fluidrone immediately before writing his autobiography.
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-12-15 23:41:52
December 15 2019 23:40 GMT
#61392
Now that I read Opisska's post, there doesn't seem anything to warrant warning him for.

That bot though. I wonder, if I lived in a small town, would my neighbours bring me cookies or fudge?
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10393 Posts
December 16 2019 00:43 GMT
#61393
On December 16 2019 08:40 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Now that I read Opisska's post, there doesn't seem anything to warrant warning him for.

Offtopic + poor posting history?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
December 16 2019 01:44 GMT
#61394
Would there be any way to not log the obvious advertising bots in the ban thread?

I enjoy reading about a juicy ban of an actual human but the thread feels very clogged with them.

It’s really a super minor point that isn’t exactly going to make me take my 12k posts to the Blizzard forums, but was curious as to what others thought.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-12-16 03:01:59
December 16 2019 03:01 GMT
#61395
--- Nuked ---
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-12-16 03:10:45
December 16 2019 03:02 GMT
#61396
On December 16 2019 12:01 JimmiC wrote:
The end of a era. GL in your future adventures.

Show nested quote +

fluidrone was just banned by Seeker.

That account was created on 2015-01-20 20:36:32 and had 1478 posts.

Reason: I'm sorry, but I just don't think that you and TL are a good fit. We've given you so many chances but you've made it clear that you will never change. I wish you the best of luck wherever else you end up.

Edit - Me not being able to read
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Chris_Havoc
Profile Joined August 2016
United States600 Posts
December 16 2019 03:06 GMT
#61397
fluidrone perma-banned eh? It was a pretty epic rant so I can't say I'm entirely surprised that it was the final straw.
Owner of the SC2 Esports Anthology channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/SC2EsportsAnthology
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
December 16 2019 03:15 GMT
#61398
Godspeed, fluidrone.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27463 Posts
December 16 2019 03:19 GMT
#61399
I do legitimately think there’s something wrong with the guy, but I did enjoy his posting.

Farewell sweet prince.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10393 Posts
December 16 2019 03:20 GMT
#61400
Long overdue IMO.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Prev 1 3068 3069 3070 3071 3072 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM468
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 468
TKL 208
ByuN 141
ProTech141
SteadfastSC 105
UpATreeSC 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32149
Calm 3227
Shuttle 2718
Jaedong 1228
Mini 784
EffOrt 615
Horang2 531
Soma 503
ZerO 252
Rush 242
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 226
Snow 170
firebathero 112
910 87
hero 83
Zeus 75
Mong 72
Mind 72
Shine 46
Hyun 38
Free 35
sorry 33
Sharp 31
ToSsGirL 26
Yoon 25
PianO 23
Killer 21
JYJ 20
Aegong 19
Terrorterran 19
Trap 19
Bale 18
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 12
HiyA 12
Rock 11
Sexy 11
Hm[arnc] 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5876
Dendi1381
League of Legends
KnowMe26
Counter-Strike
fl0m4081
x6flipin398
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
ChuDatz39
Other Games
singsing2043
Liquid`RaSZi1334
hiko719
ceh9405
Beastyqt390
Khaldor297
crisheroes283
dupreeh257
Livibee209
420jenkins202
C9.Mang0135
QueenE117
Trikslyr91
Dewaltoss64
IndyStarCraft 53
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH279
• Hinosc 14
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3669
• WagamamaTV477
League of Legends
• Nemesis2010
• TFBlade212
Other Games
• Shiphtur789
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 37m
INu's Battles
18h 37m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 37m
OSC
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.