• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:23
CEST 02:23
KST 09:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8869 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 3046

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 3044 3045 3046 3047 3048 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Zetter
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Germany629 Posts
February 24 2019 19:56 GMT
#60901
On February 25 2019 04:36 Pandain wrote:
Is there a specific post why EJ was banned or just general bad posting?


It was this post. Got baited by Rodya.
Mendici sumus. Hoc est verum. | I don't mind straight people, as long as they act gay in public. | Es ist keine Tugend edel geboren werden, sondern sich edel machen | οἶδα οὐκ εἰδώς
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
February 24 2019 20:26 GMT
#60902
Rodya is a huge troll. I'm surprised any forum regulars still engage with him.
SC-Shield
Profile Joined December 2018
Bulgaria890 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-24 20:41:07
February 24 2019 20:40 GMT
#60903
On February 25 2019 04:36 Pandain wrote:
Is there a specific post why EJ was banned or just general bad posting?


Wow, I've just seen his post count. 20 posts/day for 6 years on average. That's a lot of spam. :D
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16101 Posts
February 24 2019 21:24 GMT
#60904
Rodya, the master baiter working his magic again.
I appreciate good trolls.
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
February 25 2019 00:33 GMT
#60905
Quality trolling.
Paraphrased:

Rodya: Quick fact check. zerg players are by far the biggest whiners in sc2 history
EJ_: Fact? It's subjective you fucking idiot.
[EJ_ banned for calling Rodya a fucking idiot]

It's almost like the Jim Halpert-Dwight Schrute scene without the running to Michael afterwards.
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
February 25 2019 04:56 GMT
#60906
Rodya got two days too, so not quite a flawless performance.
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
February 25 2019 05:02 GMT
#60907
On February 25 2019 13:56 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Rodya got two days too, so not quite a flawless performance.

In my defense, that was in the hours following my post.
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
February 25 2019 05:20 GMT
#60908
Seeker ruining the scene.
Vindicare605
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States16126 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-25 05:41:42
February 25 2019 05:41 GMT
#60909
On February 25 2019 04:36 Pandain wrote:
Is there a specific post why EJ was banned or just general bad posting?


I got a really unneccessary passive aggressive reply for the most innocent post I've posted in ages in one of the LRs and then I come back and see that he's been temp'd, though it was for something else.

Sounds like he's having a rough time somewhere.
aka: KTVindicare the Geeky Bartender
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
February 25 2019 06:14 GMT
#60910
On February 24 2019 04:45 KwarK wrote:
This may be a controversial statement to some but the moderators and the users are actually on the same side against the shitty posters who make the forum worse. There's no divide between the two groups or their interests. Users report bad posters for the exact same reason that I ban them when I see them, because their posts make the forum worse for all users.


Sorry man, but this is just an utter lack of reflection on your side. I honestly believe that this is a standard you personally follow, but it's simply not how the situation is right now in general. I know very well this is a completely one sided situation power-wise, so there is no point of fighting about it, I just can't stand seeing a post like this from a respected figure hanging out here without reply.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10394 Posts
February 25 2019 06:35 GMT
#60911
On February 25 2019 15:14 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2019 04:45 KwarK wrote:
This may be a controversial statement to some but the moderators and the users are actually on the same side against the shitty posters who make the forum worse. There's no divide between the two groups or their interests. Users report bad posters for the exact same reason that I ban them when I see them, because their posts make the forum worse for all users.


Sorry man, but this is just an utter lack of reflection on your side. I honestly believe that this is a standard you personally follow, but it's simply not how the situation is right now in general. I know very well this is a completely one sided situation power-wise, so there is no point of fighting about it, I just can't stand seeing a post like this from a respected figure hanging out here without reply.

What's your exact issue with what he is saying?

Do you feel persecuted?
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18455 Posts
February 25 2019 06:45 GMT
#60912
On February 25 2019 15:14 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2019 04:45 KwarK wrote:
This may be a controversial statement to some but the moderators and the users are actually on the same side against the shitty posters who make the forum worse. There's no divide between the two groups or their interests. Users report bad posters for the exact same reason that I ban them when I see them, because their posts make the forum worse for all users.


Sorry man, but this is just an utter lack of reflection on your side. I honestly believe that this is a standard you personally follow, but it's simply not how the situation is right now in general. I know very well this is a completely one sided situation power-wise, so there is no point of fighting about it, I just can't stand seeing a post like this from a respected figure hanging out here without reply.

Is someone forcing you against your will to do the bidding of the TL mods? Please point on the doll to where the bad KwarK touched you.
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
February 25 2019 07:06 GMT
#60913
On February 25 2019 14:41 Vindicare605 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2019 04:36 Pandain wrote:
Is there a specific post why EJ was banned or just general bad posting?


I got a really unneccessary passive aggressive reply for the most innocent post I've posted in ages in one of the LRs and then I come back and see that he's been temp'd, though it was for something else.

Sounds like he's having a rough time somewhere.


He wants me to let you guys know that he's sorry and he is indeed going through some stuff. He's going to apologize to Rodya when he gets back too.
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10394 Posts
February 25 2019 08:28 GMT
#60914
On February 25 2019 16:06 Phredxor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2019 14:41 Vindicare605 wrote:
On February 25 2019 04:36 Pandain wrote:
Is there a specific post why EJ was banned or just general bad posting?


I got a really unneccessary passive aggressive reply for the most innocent post I've posted in ages in one of the LRs and then I come back and see that he's been temp'd, though it was for something else.

Sounds like he's having a rough time somewhere.


He wants me to let you guys know that he's sorry and he is indeed going through some stuff. He's going to apologize to Rodya when he gets back too.

Lol why
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-25 09:21:44
February 25 2019 09:21 GMT
#60915
On February 25 2019 17:28 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2019 16:06 Phredxor wrote:
On February 25 2019 14:41 Vindicare605 wrote:
On February 25 2019 04:36 Pandain wrote:
Is there a specific post why EJ was banned or just general bad posting?


I got a really unneccessary passive aggressive reply for the most innocent post I've posted in ages in one of the LRs and then I come back and see that he's been temp'd, though it was for something else.

Sounds like he's having a rough time somewhere.


He wants me to let you guys know that he's sorry and he is indeed going through some stuff. He's going to apologize to Rodya when he gets back too.

Lol why

Nah massive respect. Apologies on the Internet are so rare(and real life too). No harm for someone lashing out when going through stuff, as long as they can later admit they went too far.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
February 25 2019 12:06 GMT
#60916
On February 25 2019 04:36 Pandain wrote:
Is there a specific post why EJ was banned or just general bad posting?

He was warned and banned many many times for insulting others over the years, but that never stopped him from continuing this behaviour. It's sad really since I like the guy and I'd rather not see him get permed eventually. Hopefully he stops flaming people for good once he returns.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-25 13:34:03
February 25 2019 13:32 GMT
#60917
Ej_ deserves to be banned. I suprised that mods are so lenient to him over the years. If he's going through some stuff, then he's been going through some stuff for years. It's no excuse anyways. Take the ban and don't insult again. Then no matter whether you are going through "some stuff" or not, you wouldn't get banned for insulting people again.
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-25 13:49:19
February 25 2019 13:44 GMT
#60918
On February 25 2019 15:35 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 25 2019 15:14 opisska wrote:
On February 24 2019 04:45 KwarK wrote:
This may be a controversial statement to some but the moderators and the users are actually on the same side against the shitty posters who make the forum worse. There's no divide between the two groups or their interests. Users report bad posters for the exact same reason that I ban them when I see them, because their posts make the forum worse for all users.


Sorry man, but this is just an utter lack of reflection on your side. I honestly believe that this is a standard you personally follow, but it's simply not how the situation is right now in general. I know very well this is a completely one sided situation power-wise, so there is no point of fighting about it, I just can't stand seeing a post like this from a respected figure hanging out here without reply.

What's your exact issue with what he is saying?

Do you feel persecuted?

It might have a fair bit to do with exactly who is saying it. Coming from the moderator most known for his use of mod powers to settle grudges and for himself getting bogged down in the associated piss-fights, it's about as tone deaf as one could get. Sounds nice in principle but there's damn near zero credibility here.

I tend to hear more measured statements from moderators known for their level-headedness, which tend to acknowledge their own bias and the fact that they know the process inherently spawns justifiable criticism. Or from just about any moderator when discussing the Starcraft side of moderation rather than the politics side, which perhaps says something else about where this all stems from.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44367 Posts
February 25 2019 14:02 GMT
#60919
On February 25 2019 15:14 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2019 04:45 KwarK wrote:
This may be a controversial statement to some but the moderators and the users are actually on the same side against the shitty posters who make the forum worse. There's no divide between the two groups or their interests. Users report bad posters for the exact same reason that I ban them when I see them, because their posts make the forum worse for all users.


Sorry man, but this is just an utter lack of reflection on your side. I honestly believe that this is a standard you personally follow, but it's simply not how the situation is right now in general. I know very well this is a completely one sided situation power-wise, so there is no point of fighting about it, I just can't stand seeing a post like this from a respected figure hanging out here without reply.

We have the same interests and are drawn from the same population. We gain nothing from suppressing good posters. Our only compensation is shared by all, a better forum for everyone.

A difference in power does not require an adversarial relationship. If one user has the power to ban people and another only has the power to report people they’re both still part of the same team working for website moderation.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
xM(Z
Profile Joined November 2006
Romania5299 Posts
February 25 2019 14:33 GMT
#60920
i can guarantee you that if you would've had this:
one user has the power to ban people and another only has the power to report people
in your initial post, he would've agreed with you or at least not call you out on it.
if you'd have made it clear that you were only talking about mods and snitches it would've been fine.
And my fury stands ready. I bring all your plans to nought. My bleak heart beats steady. 'Tis you whom I have sought.
Prev 1 3044 3045 3046 3047 3048 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 211
SpeCial 135
ViBE97
Nathanias 66
ProTech29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12169
Rain 1521
GuemChi 976
Artosis 672
Bale 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever407
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox849
Mew2King98
Other Games
summit1g6480
shahzam714
WinterStarcraft480
JimRising 415
C9.Mang0323
Trikslyr52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick739
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• davetesta21
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur292
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 37m
INu's Battles
10h 37m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 37m
OSC
21h 52m
Replay Cast
22h 37m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.