• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:59
CEST 01:59
KST 08:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8838 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2405

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-04 07:20:40
January 04 2015 07:17 GMT
#48081
Can I get a week ban please? I just feel like garbage about everything in my life right now and need to take a complete break from everything starcraft. A game, which I'm not even good at, should not make you feel like killing yourself. Everyone on this site hates me, and I'm losing control of myself. I know I'll want to be back. I can't believe I'm fuckign doing this again. It's never gonna end.

Later everyone.

User was temp banned for this post.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
January 04 2015 07:22 GMT
#48082
the new praetorial
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
January 04 2015 07:26 GMT
#48083
On January 04 2015 16:22 dAPhREAk wrote:
the new praetorial

im not sure what that means but I assume it's an insult.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
January 04 2015 07:40 GMT
#48084
On January 04 2015 16:26 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2015 16:22 dAPhREAk wrote:
the new praetorial

im not sure what that means but I assume it's an insult.

Not really, Prae was just a guy who requested a ban on tl when stuff was going poorly.
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
January 04 2015 07:45 GMT
#48085
On January 04 2015 16:40 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2015 16:26 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On January 04 2015 16:22 dAPhREAk wrote:
the new praetorial

im not sure what that means but I assume it's an insult.

Not really, Prae was just a guy who requested a ban on tl when stuff was going poorly.


I don't think he requested bans when stuff went poorly. He just requested bans because he could. Or at least that's the impression I got.
Orcasgt24
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada3238 Posts
January 04 2015 07:47 GMT
#48086
On January 04 2015 16:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Can I get a week ban please? I just feel like garbage about everything in my life right now and need to take a complete break from everything starcraft. A game, which I'm not even good at, should not make you feel like killing yourself. Everyone on this site hates me, and I'm losing control of myself. I know I'll want to be back. I can't believe I'm fuckign doing this again. It's never gonna end.

Later everyone.

User was temp banned for this post.

NHL threads like you!
In Hearthstone we pray to RNGesus. When Yogg-Saron hits the field, RNGod gets to work
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
January 04 2015 08:07 GMT
#48087
On January 04 2015 16:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Can I get a week ban please? I just feel like garbage about everything in my life right now and need to take a complete break from everything starcraft. A game, which I'm not even good at, should not make you feel like killing yourself. Everyone on this site hates me, and I'm losing control of myself. I know I'll want to be back. I can't believe I'm fuckign doing this again. It's never gonna end.

Later everyone.

User was temp banned for this post.



No one this site hates you, it's all in your head. Stop repeating the same useless cycle
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
January 04 2015 08:36 GMT
#48088
On January 04 2015 17:07 KadaverBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2015 16:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Can I get a week ban please? I just feel like garbage about everything in my life right now and need to take a complete break from everything starcraft. A game, which I'm not even good at, should not make you feel like killing yourself. Everyone on this site hates me, and I'm losing control of myself. I know I'll want to be back. I can't believe I'm fuckign doing this again. It's never gonna end.

Later everyone.

User was temp banned for this post.



No one this site hates you, it's all in your head. Stop repeating the same useless cycle

Pretty much. I've yet to see someone showing hatred towards you on TL.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
January 04 2015 08:45 GMT
#48089
On January 04 2015 16:45 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 04 2015 16:40 Jaaaaasper wrote:
On January 04 2015 16:26 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On January 04 2015 16:22 dAPhREAk wrote:
the new praetorial

im not sure what that means but I assume it's an insult.

Not really, Prae was just a guy who requested a ban on tl when stuff was going poorly.


I don't think he requested bans when stuff went poorly. He just requested bans because he could. Or at least that's the impression I got.

Nahh I talked to prae alot, he was having fairly typical 16/17/18 year old maturing and moving into the real world issues and banning himself from tl was kidna how he dealt with shit. It seemed to work for him, so w/e.
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
GumBa
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United Kingdom31935 Posts
January 04 2015 09:58 GMT
#48090
SGTK self banned again? And he thinks people hate him on TL? Christ man get that shit out of your head.
To all the haters: you deserve to witness many, many more Serral victories, worthy of the godlike player he is.
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
January 04 2015 13:41 GMT
#48091
I keep telling SGTK that almost nobody hates him >.>
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
KingofdaHipHop
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
United States25602 Posts
January 04 2015 21:42 GMT
#48092
Ah man, again? I love you man but you gotta stop doing this.
Rain | herO | sOs | Dear | Neeb | ByuN | INnoVation | Dream | ForGG | Maru | ByuL | Golden | Solar | Soulkey | Scarlett!!!
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
January 04 2015 21:47 GMT
#48093
needlessly hostile.

On January 05 2015 03:28 broodwar2.0 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 05 2015 02:55 [F_]aths wrote:
On January 04 2015 18:13 PharaphobiaSC2 wrote:
Perfect expample, that Blizzard did terrible job with StarCraft 2! :E but, glad this guy is still around !

A handful of guys who couldn't made a successful transition now proves that new game is terrible?

Can't we get along? Most of us prefer one or the other, but does it follow that the one we don't prefer over the other is terrible?


cant tell if trolling or rly stupid T_T

to answer youre question : no we cant get along
why ?: obvious reasons

why well... first off its not really a thing of preference since there is none to choice from blizzard killed broodwar pro scene as you might know thus the ex-bw pros were forced playing a game with a low skill ceiling game compared to the old one in witch their skill level didn shine true so for obvious reasons its not much fun its something almost all retired ex-bw pro's have stated when they retire the game simply doesnt offer interesting challenging gameplay that one would enjoy playing /practicing
10H aday (even blizzard acknowledged they need to increase more challenging gameplay on highest levels of play)

so ofcourse hardcore fans who followed their heros from day 1 like Fantasy/Jeadong/Flash see them perform so poorly because the skill ceiling is to low for them. Fans are really angry when you see these incredibly talanted players of the modern bw area (last 5 years) suddenly become jobless its wasted talent, this is one of the reasons why bw is rising again and SSL and KSL are so populair brood war was incredibly populair e-sport nr1 and it was not its time to be killed-off

User was temp banned for this post.
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
January 04 2015 22:05 GMT
#48094
broodwar2.0 was just banned by Plexa.

That account was created on 2013-10-07 22:40:34 and had 229 posts.

Reason: Nice sig.

do you feel unfulfilled , unhappy and unsuccessful in real-life? here is your chance become a TL-Forum admin. so you can be a online keyboard-warrior, pretending to be a hotshot
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
January 04 2015 22:07 GMT
#48095
last chance revoked.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
January 04 2015 22:24 GMT
#48096
LOL @ overkill on broodwar2.0
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
January 05 2015 00:41 GMT
#48097
On January 05 2015 07:24 Skynx wrote:
LOL @ overkill on broodwar2.0

He's been banned for similar offenses in the past and he was just riling things up when there was no need for it. If it wasn't for his sig, he would've gotten only a temp ban so really, he deserved it.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
January 05 2015 01:35 GMT
#48098
Seems like a complete dick to me rofl.

Also lol'd earlier when everyone was saying they didnt hate SGTK and i was all "but i DO hate that guy!" then i realised it wasn't him and i had him confused with the "all anime watchers are pedos" guy.

<3 SGTK
Useless wet fish.
EnumaAvalon
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
Philippines3613 Posts
January 05 2015 06:08 GMT
#48099
What was broodwar2.0's sig if I may ask?
(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.) They see me rolling. They hating.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
January 05 2015 06:09 GMT
#48100
On January 05 2015 15:08 EnumaAvalon wrote:
What was broodwar2.0's sig if I may ask?

"do you feel unfulfilled , unhappy and unsuccessful in real-life? here is your chance become a TL-Forum admin. so you can be a online keyboard-warrior, pretending to be a hotshot"
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 114
Nina 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1131
GuemChi 783
Artosis 614
910 37
MaD[AoV]20
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever10
League of Legends
JimRising 691
Counter-Strike
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox636
Other Games
summit1g7302
Day[9].tv587
shahzam494
C9.Mang0321
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick576
BasetradeTV196
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta31
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie886
• Shiphtur702
• Day9tv587
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1m
Patches Events
16h 1m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.