• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:14
CEST 00:14
KST 07:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8346 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2407

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
January 07 2015 02:59 GMT
#48121
Okay, so honestly it's a bit of both. I am a manic depressive, and also a bit of an attention whore. TL is basically my only really social outlet, so sometimes I post a bit of TMI. I getting help now though, so things should improve. And I have very harsh self-confidence issues and don't really understand how anyone could like me, hence the 'everyone hates me' thing.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Yoav
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1874 Posts
January 07 2015 03:43 GMT
#48122
Good luck man. Best to you.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
January 07 2015 04:17 GMT
#48123
i thought you were banned for longer.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
January 07 2015 04:18 GMT
#48124
On January 07 2015 13:17 dAPhREAk wrote:
i thought you were banned for longer.

I was, Plexa is nice and I wanted to say some stuff on Scarlett's retirement.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-07 04:35:04
January 07 2015 04:20 GMT
#48125
Do people actually hate other users? If so I'm not trying hard enough. I need to post more in Community General; pretty sure that's where lifelong vendettas begin.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-07 15:04:56
January 07 2015 15:04 GMT
#48126
On January 07 2015 13:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2015 13:17 dAPhREAk wrote:
i thought you were banned for longer.

I was, Plexa is nice and I wanted to say some stuff on Scarlett's retirement.

Nice to have you back but WHAT, SCARLETT RETIRES?!!

Hoping the best for you man
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-07 15:07:57
January 07 2015 15:05 GMT
#48127
On January 08 2015 00:04 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2015 13:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On January 07 2015 13:17 dAPhREAk wrote:
i thought you were banned for longer.

I was, Plexa is nice and I wanted to say some stuff on Scarlett's retirement.

Nice to have you back but WHAT, SCARLETT RETIRES?!!

Hoping the best for you man


Thanks

and
[image loading]

It's not confirmed but according to people she's been considering it for a while and is pretty serious about it. as of right now, she hasn't even signed up for WCS so I doubt she'll even bother with that one tbh
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
January 07 2015 15:08 GMT
#48128
On January 08 2015 00:05 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 00:04 boxerfred wrote:
On January 07 2015 13:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On January 07 2015 13:17 dAPhREAk wrote:
i thought you were banned for longer.

I was, Plexa is nice and I wanted to say some stuff on Scarlett's retirement.

Nice to have you back but WHAT, SCARLETT RETIRES?!!

Hoping the best for you man


Thanks

and
[image loading]

It's not confirmed but according to people she's been considering it for a while and is pretty serious about it.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
January 07 2015 15:17 GMT
#48129
On January 08 2015 00:08 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 00:05 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On January 08 2015 00:04 boxerfred wrote:
On January 07 2015 13:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On January 07 2015 13:17 dAPhREAk wrote:
i thought you were banned for longer.

I was, Plexa is nice and I wanted to say some stuff on Scarlett's retirement.

Nice to have you back but WHAT, SCARLETT RETIRES?!!

Hoping the best for you man


Thanks

and
[image loading]

It's not confirmed but according to people she's been considering it for a while and is pretty serious about it.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Ya it's very sudden and sad, but it is only a "i think" and "may be" so... try to be optimistic?
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
January 07 2015 15:31 GMT
#48130
On January 08 2015 00:17 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 00:08 boxerfred wrote:
On January 08 2015 00:05 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On January 08 2015 00:04 boxerfred wrote:
On January 07 2015 13:18 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On January 07 2015 13:17 dAPhREAk wrote:
i thought you were banned for longer.

I was, Plexa is nice and I wanted to say some stuff on Scarlett's retirement.

Nice to have you back but WHAT, SCARLETT RETIRES?!!

Hoping the best for you man


Thanks

and
[image loading]

It's not confirmed but according to people she's been considering it for a while and is pretty serious about it.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Ya it's very sudden and sad, but it is only a "i think" and "may be" so... try to be optimistic?

I WILL CONVINCE HER NOT TO RETIRE
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
January 07 2015 15:57 GMT
#48131
And Boonbag makes the first, though not likely the last ban from the Paris Attack thread.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
January 07 2015 16:02 GMT
#48132
On January 08 2015 00:57 ThomasjServo wrote:
And Boonbag makes the first, though not likely the last ban from the Paris Attack thread.

Only took 4 minutes for you to be right.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
January 07 2015 16:05 GMT
#48133
The two bans have been delicious thus far; a speck of positivity among a heap of tragedy.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
January 07 2015 16:07 GMT
#48134
I'm wondering how long it is before a American makes a gun control comment....
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
January 07 2015 16:10 GMT
#48135
That would be a tremendously stupid thing to do, but then again, people do stupid shit online all the time as illustrated again by that Bread guy.
Aveng3r
Profile Joined February 2012
United States2411 Posts
January 07 2015 16:24 GMT
#48136
On January 07 2015 11:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Okay, so honestly it's a bit of both. I am a manic depressive, and also a bit of an attention whore. TL is basically my only really social outlet, so sometimes I post a bit of TMI. I getting help now though, so things should improve. And I have very harsh self-confidence issues and don't really understand how anyone could like me, hence the 'everyone hates me' thing.

I read somewhere once that if you're trying to make a lifestyle adjustment or beat an addiction or something like that, it's sometimes best not to tell people. I think the reason was that if you slip up, you avoid other people judging you for it and the sense of shame that comes with it.

Obviously this is different from forming a support group or asking for help, but if you feel like spending less time on the internet, or you're pissed at sc2 in general, try just putting your laptop away for the day or something like that instead of asking for a ban, it might help.
I carve marble busts of assassinated world leaders - PM for a quote
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
January 07 2015 16:30 GMT
#48137
On January 08 2015 01:24 Aveng3r wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2015 11:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Okay, so honestly it's a bit of both. I am a manic depressive, and also a bit of an attention whore. TL is basically my only really social outlet, so sometimes I post a bit of TMI. I getting help now though, so things should improve. And I have very harsh self-confidence issues and don't really understand how anyone could like me, hence the 'everyone hates me' thing.

I read somewhere once that if you're trying to make a lifestyle adjustment or beat an addiction or something like that, it's sometimes best not to tell people. I think the reason was that if you slip up, you avoid other people judging you for it and the sense of shame that comes with it.

Obviously this is different from forming a support group or asking for help, but if you feel like spending less time on the internet, or you're pissed at sc2 in general, try just putting your laptop away for the day or something like that instead of asking for a ban, it might help.

I'm sure it would, and I'm looking into ways to deal with things better. I actually have overcome addiction before, so this might just be me having to do that again
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
January 07 2015 16:34 GMT
#48138
I wish the media would just say "12 people killed by fanatics" and stop reports then until like 2 or 3 weeks have passed. That would settle down the tone and calm people a lot, also give time to relatives to mourn the dead.

I know this is a naive thought. But I feel like these days, media play way too big of a role when it comes down to religion bashing. I mean, be honest: if you hear "terror", you think of muslims, don't you? Guess why that is. And while some people make a difference between a muslim terrorist and a normal muslim man, most people don't. We're living in quite the dangerous time. While history might not repeat itself completely, the current time does have its parallels to pre world war times. Half the world is in a crisis, the other half of the world is at war. People are channeling their fears and anger into hate and concentrate that hate on the muslim world, while big parts of the muslim-dominated world are busy fighting each other.

We need more peace in that world.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-07 16:36:41
January 07 2015 16:35 GMT
#48139
On January 08 2015 01:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 01:24 Aveng3r wrote:
On January 07 2015 11:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Okay, so honestly it's a bit of both. I am a manic depressive, and also a bit of an attention whore. TL is basically my only really social outlet, so sometimes I post a bit of TMI. I getting help now though, so things should improve. And I have very harsh self-confidence issues and don't really understand how anyone could like me, hence the 'everyone hates me' thing.

I read somewhere once that if you're trying to make a lifestyle adjustment or beat an addiction or something like that, it's sometimes best not to tell people. I think the reason was that if you slip up, you avoid other people judging you for it and the sense of shame that comes with it.

Obviously this is different from forming a support group or asking for help, but if you feel like spending less time on the internet, or you're pissed at sc2 in general, try just putting your laptop away for the day or something like that instead of asking for a ban, it might help.

I'm sure it would, and I'm looking into ways to deal with things better. I actually have overcome addiction before, so this might just be me having to do that again

Stopping the "might"s and "would"s and "I guess"s and "maybe"s is a good start. It's like falling asleep: to actually sleep, you first start pretending to sleep. Start pretending to not be hated by everyone.
+ Show Spoiler +
because you aren't
Aveng3r
Profile Joined February 2012
United States2411 Posts
January 07 2015 16:36 GMT
#48140
On January 08 2015 01:30 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2015 01:24 Aveng3r wrote:
On January 07 2015 11:59 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Okay, so honestly it's a bit of both. I am a manic depressive, and also a bit of an attention whore. TL is basically my only really social outlet, so sometimes I post a bit of TMI. I getting help now though, so things should improve. And I have very harsh self-confidence issues and don't really understand how anyone could like me, hence the 'everyone hates me' thing.

I read somewhere once that if you're trying to make a lifestyle adjustment or beat an addiction or something like that, it's sometimes best not to tell people. I think the reason was that if you slip up, you avoid other people judging you for it and the sense of shame that comes with it.

Obviously this is different from forming a support group or asking for help, but if you feel like spending less time on the internet, or you're pissed at sc2 in general, try just putting your laptop away for the day or something like that instead of asking for a ban, it might help.

I'm sure it would, and I'm looking into ways to deal with things better. I actually have overcome addiction before, so this might just be me having to do that again

That's good, best of luck. We're here to help if you need it.
I carve marble busts of assassinated world leaders - PM for a quote
Prev 1 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
SpeCial 101
Nathanias 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 377
MaD[AoV]26
910 23
Bale 11
League of Legends
JimRising 496
Counter-Strike
fl0m4440
Fnx 613
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox469
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4210
Other Games
summit1g6844
FrodaN650
C9.Mang0261
Trikslyr17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV254
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream15
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21424
Other Games
• imaqtpie798
• Shiphtur567
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 46m
Patches Events
17h 46m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.