• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:25
CEST 11:25
KST 18:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9818 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2404

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
December 30 2014 18:05 GMT
#48061
I wish I could see the criteria R1CH set up for that bot.
Heartland
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Sweden24604 Posts
December 30 2014 19:17 GMT
#48062
Shamas is obviously the most succesful ad spammer, he's made everyone interested in what he actually wants
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
December 31 2014 00:06 GMT
#48063
On December 31 2014 02:58 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2014 00:12 Plansix wrote:
On December 30 2014 07:16 Skynx wrote:
Aren't we all considered shitposters in cyberworld?

Are there shit posters outside the cyber world?


From R1CH quotes blog

[12:15] @R1CH: i optimized the shit out of TL over the last few months
[12:15] @R1CH: without it im sure the flood of beta shit would be like how TL was during TSL 1 casts
[12:15] @R1CH: i almost want to undo it
[12:15] @R1CH: just so people stop flooding stupid shit
[12:16] @R1CH: we really need to implement that posts per day for new users thing
[12:16] @The-Winner: or a bot which bans shitty posters
[12:17] @R1CH: i tried that
[12:17] @R1CH: it classified everyone as a shitty poster
[12:17] @R1CH: its like santa from futurama

That's freakin hilarious.
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
December 31 2014 06:02 GMT
#48064
Perm, please.

+ Show Spoiler [Reason:] +
Some of you will think this is my rash response to recent events. It’s not. I’d moved on already. You could say it helped seal the deal, but it’s really not the reason. At all. But, nothing I say can change your minds if you do think that, so,… whatever.

I’ve considered this move off-and-on for a long time, anyways. This coincides nicely with my New Year’s resolutions, too. I’m doing jack-all in my real life and while TL is certainly not the main culprit, it’s still there, eating bit by bit of my time and focus. Used to be YouTube (still is YouTube…), now it’s been TL. The Internet, all of it, is my distraction, my addiction. I can’t sink this ship outright; I still need the ‘Web for things, of course. But I’ve gotta close what doors I ultimately don’t need. TL is one of them.

Games? I may never fully remove games from my life, hahaha. But I’m going through my library and removing what I can download again.

The heck am I even on here for anyway? I don’t watch or play SC anymore, I lost interest in Hearthstone, and I never wanted to commit to Dota. I post pics on occasion, I comment regularly in the ABL, and I’ll say a word of praise for a player I really like if they make the news, but I’m really just filler. I’ve tried fitting in, and I just don’t. And that’s my fault. I’m only “one of the guys” in my head. I’m a fifth wheel on here. I see greater opportunities available to me in the real world, which is where I belong, despite my escaping it for so long.

Nothin’ wrong with TeamLiquid. It just took me 2-1/2 years to figure out it’s not right for me.

Greatest moment had to be watching ThorZain come back against NaniWa in the TSL3 Finals as I was finishing a group project on field camp, lol. Or Mvp winning GSL #4. That stuff will never leave me.

It’s been fun. Mostly. Usually. Preferentially. But it’s time I moved on. Any more consideration by me is indulging in nostalgia. No more feeding this addiction, from any of my sources.

Bye.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Leaving with Prae’s favorite pic. ‘Cause I know he’ll read this someday.


User was temp banned for this post.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-31 06:55:16
December 31 2014 06:54 GMT
#48065
On December 31 2014 03:05 ThomasjServo wrote:
I wish I could see the criteria R1CH set up for that bot.

user::jaaaaaasper

also, is this the end of the anal clan??
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
December 31 2014 08:09 GMT
#48066
On December 31 2014 15:02 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Perm, please.

+ Show Spoiler [Reason +
Some of you will think this is my rash response to recent events. It’s not. I’d moved on already. You could say it helped seal the deal, but it’s really not the reason. At all. But, nothing I say can change your minds if you do think that, so,… whatever.

I’ve considered this move off-and-on for a long time, anyways. This coincides nicely with my New Year’s resolutions, too. I’m doing jack-all in my real life and while TL is certainly not the main culprit, it’s still there, eating bit by bit of my time and focus. Used to be YouTube (still is YouTube…), now it’s been TL. The Internet, all of it, is my distraction, my addiction. I can’t sink this ship outright; I still need the ‘Web for things, of course. But I’ve gotta close what doors I ultimately don’t need. TL is one of them.

Games? I may never fully remove games from my life, hahaha. But I’m going through my library and removing what I can download again.

The heck am I even on here for anyway? I don’t watch or play SC anymore, I lost interest in Hearthstone, and I never wanted to commit to Dota. I post pics on occasion, I comment regularly in the ABL, and I’ll say a word of praise for a player I really like if they make the news, but I’m really just filler. I’ve tried fitting in, and I just don’t. And that’s my fault. I’m only “one of the guys” in my head. I’m a fifth wheel on here. I see greater opportunities available to me in the real world, which is where I belong, despite my escaping it for so long.

Nothin’ wrong with TeamLiquid. It just took me 2-1/2 years to figure out it’s not right for me.

Greatest moment had to be watching ThorZain come back against NaniWa in the TSL3 Finals as I was finishing a group project on field camp, lol. Or Mvp winning GSL #4. That stuff will never leave me.

It’s been fun. Mostly. Usually. Preferentially. But it’s time I moved on. Any more consideration by me is indulging in nostalgia. No more feeding this addiction, from any of my sources.

Bye.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Leaving with Prae’s favorite pic. ‘Cause I know he’ll read this someday.


User was temp banned for this post.

odd. Can anyone explain what this is about? :S
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
December 31 2014 10:41 GMT
#48067
On December 31 2014 15:02 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Perm, please.

+ Show Spoiler [Reason +
Some of you will think this is my rash response to recent events. It’s not. I’d moved on already. You could say it helped seal the deal, but it’s really not the reason. At all. But, nothing I say can change your minds if you do think that, so,… whatever.

I’ve considered this move off-and-on for a long time, anyways. This coincides nicely with my New Year’s resolutions, too. I’m doing jack-all in my real life and while TL is certainly not the main culprit, it’s still there, eating bit by bit of my time and focus. Used to be YouTube (still is YouTube…), now it’s been TL. The Internet, all of it, is my distraction, my addiction. I can’t sink this ship outright; I still need the ‘Web for things, of course. But I’ve gotta close what doors I ultimately don’t need. TL is one of them.

Games? I may never fully remove games from my life, hahaha. But I’m going through my library and removing what I can download again.

The heck am I even on here for anyway? I don’t watch or play SC anymore, I lost interest in Hearthstone, and I never wanted to commit to Dota. I post pics on occasion, I comment regularly in the ABL, and I’ll say a word of praise for a player I really like if they make the news, but I’m really just filler. I’ve tried fitting in, and I just don’t. And that’s my fault. I’m only “one of the guys” in my head. I’m a fifth wheel on here. I see greater opportunities available to me in the real world, which is where I belong, despite my escaping it for so long.

Nothin’ wrong with TeamLiquid. It just took me 2-1/2 years to figure out it’s not right for me.

Greatest moment had to be watching ThorZain come back against NaniWa in the TSL3 Finals as I was finishing a group project on field camp, lol. Or Mvp winning GSL #4. That stuff will never leave me.

It’s been fun. Mostly. Usually. Preferentially. But it’s time I moved on. Any more consideration by me is indulging in nostalgia. No more feeding this addiction, from any of my sources.

Bye.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Leaving with Prae’s favorite pic. ‘Cause I know he’ll read this someday.


User was temp banned for this post.


Can we still play Titanfall?
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
December 31 2014 13:49 GMT
#48068
Minimum Wage is a helluva thing.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
nunez
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway4003 Posts
December 31 2014 13:52 GMT
#48069
general outlasts all.
conspired against by a confederacy of dunces.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
December 31 2014 18:23 GMT
#48070
Some people find bans, some bans find people. That's how it goes I guess.
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
January 01 2015 01:59 GMT
#48071
On December 28 2014 11:54 brian wrote:
lies. which is weird because that can needs no excuse just take it and move on.

you also banned me for my first ban. which also needed no excuse. but that's not relevant to this ban, it wasn't your fault right? or was it..

I was just laughing at myself and figured some of you guys would enjoy laughing at me as well, you stain on the gene pool.
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
Firebolt145
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Lalalaland34507 Posts
January 01 2015 10:21 GMT
#48072
On January 01 2015 10:59 Jaaaaasper wrote:
you stain on the gene pool.

Ahahahahaha this was good.
Moderator
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
January 02 2015 01:40 GMT
#48073
has this been posted yet
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Sub40APM
Profile Joined August 2010
6336 Posts
January 02 2015 07:59 GMT
#48074
On December 31 2014 17:09 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2014 15:02 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Perm, please.

+ Show Spoiler [Reason +
Some of you will think this is my rash response to recent events. It’s not. I’d moved on already. You could say it helped seal the deal, but it’s really not the reason. At all. But, nothing I say can change your minds if you do think that, so,… whatever.

I’ve considered this move off-and-on for a long time, anyways. This coincides nicely with my New Year’s resolutions, too. I’m doing jack-all in my real life and while TL is certainly not the main culprit, it’s still there, eating bit by bit of my time and focus. Used to be YouTube (still is YouTube…), now it’s been TL. The Internet, all of it, is my distraction, my addiction. I can’t sink this ship outright; I still need the ‘Web for things, of course. But I’ve gotta close what doors I ultimately don’t need. TL is one of them.

Games? I may never fully remove games from my life, hahaha. But I’m going through my library and removing what I can download again.

The heck am I even on here for anyway? I don’t watch or play SC anymore, I lost interest in Hearthstone, and I never wanted to commit to Dota. I post pics on occasion, I comment regularly in the ABL, and I’ll say a word of praise for a player I really like if they make the news, but I’m really just filler. I’ve tried fitting in, and I just don’t. And that’s my fault. I’m only “one of the guys” in my head. I’m a fifth wheel on here. I see greater opportunities available to me in the real world, which is where I belong, despite my escaping it for so long.

Nothin’ wrong with TeamLiquid. It just took me 2-1/2 years to figure out it’s not right for me.

Greatest moment had to be watching ThorZain come back against NaniWa in the TSL3 Finals as I was finishing a group project on field camp, lol. Or Mvp winning GSL #4. That stuff will never leave me.

It’s been fun. Mostly. Usually. Preferentially. But it’s time I moved on. Any more consideration by me is indulging in nostalgia. No more feeding this addiction, from any of my sources.

Bye.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Leaving with Prae’s favorite pic. ‘Cause I know he’ll read this someday.


User was temp banned for this post.

odd. Can anyone explain what this is about? :S
Seems like he was upset that most posters in the US mega thread didnt subscribe to his position that minimum wage is keeping people from bootstrapping themselves up.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
January 02 2015 09:40 GMT
#48075
AutoEngineer was just temp banned for 1 week by lichter.

That account was created on 2014-06-21 15:03:28 and had 95 posts.

Reason: It's become obvious what your intentions are in your ~100 posts. I recommend that you stop, but if you insist on continuing at least use trustworthy sources and post factually correct information. I'm giving you a week's break. Spend that time to reconsider your plans on this site.

he doesnt like japanese for those interested. interesting read of his posts.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
January 02 2015 09:43 GMT
#48076
On January 02 2015 10:40 Jer99 wrote:
has this been posted yet


hahah golden
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
January 02 2015 12:12 GMT
#48077
On January 01 2015 19:21 Firebolt145 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 01 2015 10:59 Jaaaaasper wrote:
you stain on the gene pool.

Ahahahahaha this was good.


laughed way more than I should have.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
January 02 2015 12:39 GMT
#48078
that post feels like it was months ago wtf
I don't have a pool.
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
January 04 2015 03:01 GMT
#48079
On January 02 2015 16:59 Sub40APM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2014 17:09 BigFan wrote:
On December 31 2014 15:02 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Perm, please.

+ Show Spoiler [Reason +
Some of you will think this is my rash response to recent events. It’s not. I’d moved on already. You could say it helped seal the deal, but it’s really not the reason. At all. But, nothing I say can change your minds if you do think that, so,… whatever.

I’ve considered this move off-and-on for a long time, anyways. This coincides nicely with my New Year’s resolutions, too. I’m doing jack-all in my real life and while TL is certainly not the main culprit, it’s still there, eating bit by bit of my time and focus. Used to be YouTube (still is YouTube…), now it’s been TL. The Internet, all of it, is my distraction, my addiction. I can’t sink this ship outright; I still need the ‘Web for things, of course. But I’ve gotta close what doors I ultimately don’t need. TL is one of them.

Games? I may never fully remove games from my life, hahaha. But I’m going through my library and removing what I can download again.

The heck am I even on here for anyway? I don’t watch or play SC anymore, I lost interest in Hearthstone, and I never wanted to commit to Dota. I post pics on occasion, I comment regularly in the ABL, and I’ll say a word of praise for a player I really like if they make the news, but I’m really just filler. I’ve tried fitting in, and I just don’t. And that’s my fault. I’m only “one of the guys” in my head. I’m a fifth wheel on here. I see greater opportunities available to me in the real world, which is where I belong, despite my escaping it for so long.

Nothin’ wrong with TeamLiquid. It just took me 2-1/2 years to figure out it’s not right for me.

Greatest moment had to be watching ThorZain come back against NaniWa in the TSL3 Finals as I was finishing a group project on field camp, lol. Or Mvp winning GSL #4. That stuff will never leave me.

It’s been fun. Mostly. Usually. Preferentially. But it’s time I moved on. Any more consideration by me is indulging in nostalgia. No more feeding this addiction, from any of my sources.

Bye.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Leaving with Prae’s favorite pic. ‘Cause I know he’ll read this someday.


User was temp banned for this post.

odd. Can anyone explain what this is about? :S
Seems like he was upset that most posters in the US mega thread didnt subscribe to his position that minimum wage is keeping people from bootstrapping themselves up.

ah, I see. Thanks!
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
MountainDewJunkie
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States10347 Posts
January 04 2015 04:45 GMT
#48080
On December 31 2014 15:02 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Perm, please.

+ Show Spoiler [Reason +
Some of you will think this is my rash response to recent events. It’s not. I’d moved on already. You could say it helped seal the deal, but it’s really not the reason. At all. But, nothing I say can change your minds if you do think that, so,… whatever.

I’ve considered this move off-and-on for a long time, anyways. This coincides nicely with my New Year’s resolutions, too. I’m doing jack-all in my real life and while TL is certainly not the main culprit, it’s still there, eating bit by bit of my time and focus. Used to be YouTube (still is YouTube…), now it’s been TL. The Internet, all of it, is my distraction, my addiction. I can’t sink this ship outright; I still need the ‘Web for things, of course. But I’ve gotta close what doors I ultimately don’t need. TL is one of them.

Games? I may never fully remove games from my life, hahaha. But I’m going through my library and removing what I can download again.

The heck am I even on here for anyway? I don’t watch or play SC anymore, I lost interest in Hearthstone, and I never wanted to commit to Dota. I post pics on occasion, I comment regularly in the ABL, and I’ll say a word of praise for a player I really like if they make the news, but I’m really just filler. I’ve tried fitting in, and I just don’t. And that’s my fault. I’m only “one of the guys” in my head. I’m a fifth wheel on here. I see greater opportunities available to me in the real world, which is where I belong, despite my escaping it for so long.

Nothin’ wrong with TeamLiquid. It just took me 2-1/2 years to figure out it’s not right for me.

Greatest moment had to be watching ThorZain come back against NaniWa in the TSL3 Finals as I was finishing a group project on field camp, lol. Or Mvp winning GSL #4. That stuff will never leave me.

It’s been fun. Mostly. Usually. Preferentially. But it’s time I moved on. Any more consideration by me is indulging in nostalgia. No more feeding this addiction, from any of my sources.

Bye.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Leaving with Prae’s favorite pic. ‘Cause I know he’ll read this someday.


User was temp banned for this post.

I wish ol' clan.anal good luck.
[21:07] <Shock710> whats wrong with her face [20:50] <dAPhREAk> i beat it the day after it came out | <BLinD-RawR> esports is a giant vagina
Prev 1 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1213
firebathero 641
Hyun 402
Hyuk 398
BeSt 344
Jaedong 336
Mong 292
Soma 217
PianO 87
Shine 68
[ Show more ]
Sexy 68
910 57
Mind 55
Stork 47
sSak 41
Shinee 28
Hm[arnc] 27
ZergMaN 27
Bale 25
yabsab 22
Sharp 19
HiyA 17
ZerO 16
sorry 13
Noble 11
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe9
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1284
olofmeister1150
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King320
Other Games
gofns34298
summit1g7849
ceh9615
KnowMe136
Pyrionflax104
singsing62
Livibee44
Trikslyr26
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick466
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1004
• Stunt381
Other Games
• Shiphtur421
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 35m
Patches Events
6h 35m
The PondCast
1d
INu's Battles
1d 1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.