• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:48
CEST 04:48
KST 11:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6844 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2402

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
December 23 2014 21:15 GMT
#48021
Has he been IP-banned? Or has that not worked?
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
December 23 2014 21:51 GMT
#48022
IP bans dont work. Just ask JD (pretty sure hes still got a active alt)
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
December 25 2014 00:13 GMT
#48023
[image loading]

Jaaaaasper banned on Liquid Dota?
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
Nevuk
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States16280 Posts
December 25 2014 03:33 GMT
#48024
On December 25 2014 09:13 cLAN.Anax wrote:
[image loading]

Jaaaaasper banned on Liquid Dota?

I believe he's now banned on every liquid site, based on the fact that he looks banned in the post right before yours. Seriously though, there were some quality shitposts.
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
December 25 2014 04:40 GMT
#48025
On December 25 2014 12:33 Nevuk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 25 2014 09:13 cLAN.Anax wrote:
[image loading]

Jaaaaasper banned on Liquid Dota?

I believe he's now banned on every liquid site, based on the fact that he looks banned in the post right before yours. Seriously though, there were some quality shitposts.


I meant if the post that got him banned was on TL or LD.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
Nevuk
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States16280 Posts
December 25 2014 05:17 GMT
#48026
On December 25 2014 13:40 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 25 2014 12:33 Nevuk wrote:
On December 25 2014 09:13 cLAN.Anax wrote:
[image loading]

Jaaaaasper banned on Liquid Dota?

I believe he's now banned on every liquid site, based on the fact that he looks banned in the post right before yours. Seriously though, there were some quality shitposts.


I meant if the post that got him banned was on TL or LD.

Oh. LD http://www.liquiddota.com/forum/the-tavern/472027-official-off-topic-general-discussion?page=100#1998
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
December 25 2014 05:23 GMT
#48027
Thanks.

I know why he was banned for that post. But I still burst out laughing. A worthy parting gift as the ship sinks. X-D
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
aRyuujin
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5049 Posts
December 25 2014 16:56 GMT
#48028
I was once gifted TL+, but no longer have access to it. Is there a place where all of the ponera drama is still viewable? That was absolutely one of my favorite bans
can i get my estro logo back pls
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
December 25 2014 21:57 GMT
#48029
On December 26 2014 01:56 aRyuujin wrote:
I was once gifted TL+, but no longer have access to it. Is there a place where all of the ponera drama is still viewable? That was absolutely one of my favorite bans

I think it's TL+ exclusive.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
docvoc
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States5491 Posts
December 26 2014 20:27 GMT
#48030
On December 26 2014 06:57 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 26 2014 01:56 aRyuujin wrote:
I was once gifted TL+, but no longer have access to it. Is there a place where all of the ponera drama is still viewable? That was absolutely one of my favorite bans

I think it's TL+ exclusive.

I completely forgot about Ponera, wow that's some TL+ nostalgia (back when I had TL+).
User was warned for too many mimes.
Gamegene
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States8308 Posts
December 26 2014 20:27 GMT
#48031
"You won't feel very "Plus" in TL+"

poor guy ;
Throw on your favorite jacket and you're good to roll. Stroll through the trees and let your miseries go.
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
December 27 2014 04:10 GMT
#48032
On December 25 2014 14:23 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Thanks.

I know why he was banned for that post. But I still burst out laughing. A worthy parting gift as the ship sinks. X-D


What was the context? Him and that other guy were clearly baiting a ban.
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
December 27 2014 05:36 GMT
#48033
On December 20 2014 02:55 TheEmulator wrote:
Yeah Jinro was a red way before being a pro player. He's an original nazi.


Mmmm... FrozenArbiter, Manifesto7, Beyonder, Brood, Chill, Fakesteve, Intothewow, Manablue... old man banning crew.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-27 05:38:44
December 27 2014 05:38 GMT
#48034
Agu was redded much later than the others on that list :D
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
December 27 2014 05:40 GMT
#48035
On December 27 2014 13:10 andrewlt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 25 2014 14:23 cLAN.Anax wrote:
Thanks.

I know why he was banned for that post. But I still burst out laughing. A worthy parting gift as the ship sinks. X-D


What was the context? Him and that other guy were clearly baiting a ban.


May not be the start, but this was from earlier on the page:
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-27 05:43:52
December 27 2014 05:42 GMT
#48036
On December 27 2014 14:38 Plexa wrote:
Agu was redded much later than the others on that list :D


Yeah but somehow he was always 'around' the trouble anyways so I threw his name on there.

Hello Plexa btw.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-12-27 05:56:48
December 27 2014 05:56 GMT
#48037
Yo ETT! Yeah staffing Agu was one of the fastest decisions we ever made xD

EDIT: and FA was only modded when SC2 was announced, crazy to think about it
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
December 27 2014 06:02 GMT
#48038
There's so many people and a lot of history on this site I wish I knew. Shame all these people aint around anymore
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
December 27 2014 17:09 GMT
#48039
I have only experienced the glory of Manifesto7 posting a couple of times and they were all pretty amazing. The best one was in the thread about the "rainbow horse logo" and people freaking out about "agendas" being pushed. I remember the post being summed up with "there is no reason to be against gay marriage unless the thought of gay people kissing kills your boner "

I miss Chill and Kennigit a lot.

I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
NeThZOR
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
South Africa7387 Posts
December 27 2014 17:34 GMT
#48040
On December 28 2014 02:09 Plansix wrote:
I have only experienced the glory of Manifesto7 posting a couple of times and they were all pretty amazing. The best one was in the thread about the "rainbow horse logo" and people freaking out about "agendas" being pushed. I remember the post being summed up with "there is no reason to be against gay marriage unless the thought of gay people kissing kills your boner "

I miss Chill and Kennigit a lot.


Me too. Kennigit is legend.
SuperNova - 2015 | SKT1 fan for years | Dear, FlaSh, PartinG, Soulkey, Naniwa
Prev 1 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 196
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17802
Rain 1565
GuemChi 716
NaDa 23
Bale 19
Dota 2
monkeys_forever476
NeuroSwarm201
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
summit1g7064
taco 560
minikerr46
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1128
Mew2King98
Other Games
WinterStarcraft567
JimRising 565
C9.Mang0189
ViBE131
ZombieGrub15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick990
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 179
• davetesta36
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt297
• Lourlo151
Other Games
• Scarra959
• Shiphtur581
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 12m
INu's Battles
8h 12m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 12m
OSC
19h 27m
Replay Cast
20h 12m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.