• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:33
CEST 10:33
KST 17:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9363 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1729

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Epishade
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States2267 Posts
February 08 2013 01:54 GMT
#34561
On February 08 2013 10:37 The_Templar wrote:
I think I found the original.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=390919
pretty funny

Rofl, what a hilarious thread. I can't begin to understand how anyone could blow up on someone like that just for offering some advice.
Pinhead Larry in the streets, Dirty Dan in the sheets.
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
February 08 2013 01:54 GMT
#34562
I absolutely love his threads to be honest. Makes me laugh every single time :D
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
February 08 2013 02:03 GMT
#34563
On February 08 2013 10:54 Epishade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2013 10:37 The_Templar wrote:
I think I found the original.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=390919
pretty funny

Rofl, what a hilarious thread. I can't begin to understand how anyone could blow up on someone like that just for offering some advice.

I can have sympathy though, I had a similar reaction (although more mild) with some of my first maps. :D
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-08 04:43:47
February 08 2013 03:18 GMT
#34564
That was pretty great, personally I picture him in a work setting and escalating things at a similar pace, "S T O P telling me I did it wrong and stop D E R A I L I N G our MEETING."
scFoX
Profile Joined September 2011
France454 Posts
February 08 2013 04:16 GMT
#34565
On February 08 2013 10:54 Epishade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2013 10:37 The_Templar wrote:
I think I found the original.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=390919
pretty funny

Rofl, what a hilarious thread. I can't begin to understand how anyone could blow up on someone like that just for offering some advice.


Well, crafting a map is a lot like painting a work of art. It's your "baby" so you'll defend it like a lioness her cubs. I've seen quite a few artists react exactly the same way for (constructive) criticism of their work.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
February 08 2013 05:52 GMT
#34566
On February 08 2013 13:16 scFoX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2013 10:54 Epishade wrote:
On February 08 2013 10:37 The_Templar wrote:
I think I found the original.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=390919
pretty funny

Rofl, what a hilarious thread. I can't begin to understand how anyone could blow up on someone like that just for offering some advice.


Well, crafting a map is a lot like painting a work of art. It's your "baby" so you'll defend it like a lioness her cubs. I've seen quite a few artists react exactly the same way for (constructive) criticism of their work.

To be fair that 2nd map looks really really ugly, like a butchered Grand Line or whatever it was.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
February 08 2013 09:40 GMT
#34567
On February 08 2013 01:23 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2013 01:20 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 07 2013 22:56 Cokefreak wrote:
You see all those bans about balance whining, that was all my doing also got a nice chunk of warnings to top it off.


Did you type "winfestor" in the search bar and report all the response that you got ?

Not a bad strategy actually, especially when an LR is going on. I don't remember the last time I saw a ban complaining about Terran being OP 0__o I get that it falls under the generic category of balance whine, but bashing Terran is like the hipster balance whine these days.


You don not go enough into LR thread i think !

On February 08 2013 10:54 Seeker wrote:
I absolutely love his threads to be honest. Makes me laugh every single time :D


Maybe he's trying to get into the hall of shame post
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
February 08 2013 14:53 GMT
#34568
On February 08 2013 14:52 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2013 13:16 scFoX wrote:
On February 08 2013 10:54 Epishade wrote:
On February 08 2013 10:37 The_Templar wrote:
I think I found the original.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=390919
pretty funny

Rofl, what a hilarious thread. I can't begin to understand how anyone could blow up on someone like that just for offering some advice.


Well, crafting a map is a lot like painting a work of art. It's your "baby" so you'll defend it like a lioness her cubs. I've seen quite a few artists react exactly the same way for (constructive) criticism of their work.

To be fair that 2nd map looks really really ugly, like a butchered Grand Line or whatever it was.

Yeah now that I look and the 2nd map it does look pretty horrendous.
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Nevuk
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States16280 Posts
February 08 2013 15:48 GMT
#34569
marmuc was just temp banned for 30 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-08-24 02:33:23 and had 95 posts.

Reason: 95 posts, 8 mod actions. Shape up or ship out, blatant racism is not allowed.

Ah dota 2. Brings out some quality posters.
On February 09 2013 00:24 marmuc wrote:
this new patch, I LOVE it. I selected english language and west eu only, I got matched up with 4 russians in team, they refused to speak human language and they were barking on voice chat, I love this game more and more everyday.

User was temp banned for this post.

MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
February 08 2013 16:04 GMT
#34570
I agree with the ban but I honestly had no idea Russia was a race of its own now. ;p
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
ELA
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark4608 Posts
February 08 2013 16:07 GMT
#34571
On February 09 2013 00:48 Nevuk wrote:
Show nested quote +
marmuc was just temp banned for 30 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-08-24 02:33:23 and had 95 posts.

Reason: 95 posts, 8 mod actions. Shape up or ship out, blatant racism is not allowed.

Ah dota 2. Brings out some quality posters.
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2013 00:24 marmuc wrote:
this new patch, I LOVE it. I selected english language and west eu only, I got matched up with 4 russians in team, they refused to speak human language and they were barking on voice chat, I love this game more and more everyday.

User was temp banned for this post.



I wonder how he would score on our engenious Quality Poster Equation..
The first link of chain forged, the first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
cLAN.Anax
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States2847 Posts
February 08 2013 16:28 GMT
#34572
On February 09 2013 01:04 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
I agree with the ban but I honestly had no idea Russia was a race of its own now. ;p


If they were, in fact, "barking" in chat, I'd wonder if they were of the same species, Russian or otherwise.
┬─┬___(ツ)_/¯ 彡┻━┻ I am the 4%. "I cant believe i saw ANAL backwards before i saw the word LAN." - Capped
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-08 18:48:35
February 08 2013 18:47 GMT
#34573
On February 09 2013 03:21 StevenWang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2013 02:10 PassiveAce wrote:
Hes killing innocent people to expose injustice? obviously insane.

or maybe hes just deliberately throwing his life away to get revenge.


I wouldn't say he's killing "innocent" people. The way to destroy people is simple. Money, family/love, belongings etc. These people have clearly fucked up in his eyes. I always wondered what would happen when a trained professional waged war on police. Using guerrilla tactics, hit run, bombs, etc. Look at this. He's destroying them. He will burn their homes, kill their families. He will have the LAPD crying for him to stop, because they can't find him. Needle in a haystack. I applaud this man. He who follows his heart, and his true cause regardless of what it is, is a man. He is not insane, he's doing what he believes in. Clearly the justice system does not work. Clearly LAPD is currupt. Stand up people. Stand up for what is right. They tried to take our guns in New York. They still are... Government is out of control. Bureaucracies are thriving, and raping us where we stand. Let this man bring us some justice.

User was temp banned for this post.

StevenWang was just temp banned for 2 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2012-12-30 04:38:54 and had 8 posts.

Reason: I'm standing up for what *I* think is right, which in this case means not condoning the murder of innocents as heroic. You should praise me

although a really shitty opinion, why ban? he is just stating his shitty opinion. tell him he is a moron; show him why he is wrong; but why ban?
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
February 08 2013 18:53 GMT
#34574
My temper was really rising when reading that thread. Some people are just sick.
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
February 08 2013 19:00 GMT
#34575
On February 09 2013 03:47 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2013 03:21 StevenWang wrote:
On February 09 2013 02:10 PassiveAce wrote:
Hes killing innocent people to expose injustice? obviously insane.

or maybe hes just deliberately throwing his life away to get revenge.


I wouldn't say he's killing "innocent" people. The way to destroy people is simple. Money, family/love, belongings etc. These people have clearly fucked up in his eyes. I always wondered what would happen when a trained professional waged war on police. Using guerrilla tactics, hit run, bombs, etc. Look at this. He's destroying them. He will burn their homes, kill their families. He will have the LAPD crying for him to stop, because they can't find him. Needle in a haystack. I applaud this man. He who follows his heart, and his true cause regardless of what it is, is a man. He is not insane, he's doing what he believes in. Clearly the justice system does not work. Clearly LAPD is currupt. Stand up people. Stand up for what is right. They tried to take our guns in New York. They still are... Government is out of control. Bureaucracies are thriving, and raping us where we stand. Let this man bring us some justice.

User was temp banned for this post.

Show nested quote +
StevenWang was just temp banned for 2 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2012-12-30 04:38:54 and had 8 posts.

Reason: I'm standing up for what *I* think is right, which in this case means not condoning the murder of innocents as heroic. You should praise me

although a really shitty opinion, why ban? he is just stating his shitty opinion. tell him he is a moron; show him why he is wrong; but why ban?


Even though I agree with you fully, I don't think you want to go into these waters here. May I suggest website feedback? Shame that he wasn't banned by KwarK, though, that would have a better fun potential.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
February 08 2013 19:07 GMT
#34576
On February 09 2013 03:53 andrewlt wrote:
My temper was really rising when reading that thread. Some people are just sick.


The worst thing about this kind of threads is that most posters either don't read all of the material or conveniently choose to misread clear speculation/allegation as precise, hard fact. And from that point on come the debates and potential flame wars, even though it doesn't fucking matter because they're basing all of it on assumptions while failing to recognize that they're only that, assumptions, suppositions, speculation.

General forum, why so bad?
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
February 08 2013 19:24 GMT
#34577
On February 09 2013 04:07 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2013 03:53 andrewlt wrote:
My temper was really rising when reading that thread. Some people are just sick.


The worst thing about this kind of threads is that most posters either don't read all of the material or conveniently choose to misread clear speculation/allegation as precise, hard fact. And from that point on come the debates and potential flame wars, even though it doesn't fucking matter because they're basing all of it on assumptions while failing to recognize that they're only that, assumptions, suppositions, speculation.

General forum, why so bad?

That public men publish falsehoods
Is nothing new. That America must accept
Like the historical republics corruption and empire
Has been known for years.

Be angry at the sun for setting
If these things anger you. Watch the wheel slope and turn,
They are all bound on the wheel, these people, those warriors.
This republic, Europe, Asia.

Observe them gesticulating,
Observe them going down. The gang serves lies, the passionate
Man plays his part; the cold passion for truth
Hunts in no pack.

You are not Catullus, you know,
To lampoon these crude sketches of Caesar. You are far
From Dante's feet, but even farther from his dirty
Political hatreds.

Let boys want pleasure, and men
Struggle for power, and women perhaps for fame,
And the servile to serve a Leader and the dupes to be duped.
Yours is not theirs.

Jeffers
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-08 20:24:27
February 08 2013 20:24 GMT
#34578
On February 09 2013 04:49 edlover420 wrote:
Well at least when they make a documentary about him/his life he's gonna be the only man played by Laurence Fishburne. Totally hoping for a bluray version. #YOLO

User was warned for #YOLO

love it. the warning that is.
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
February 08 2013 20:36 GMT
#34579
On February 08 2013 12:13 GhostOwl wrote:
As long as this game's humans dont get unfair advantages over alien races and hidden OP cost efficiency like some other games. I'm cool with this idea

User was temp banned for this post.


Is this guy still stuck in 2010 / early 2011? I mean how do you even come to that conclusion looking at the recent state of the game? 90 days seems pretty appropriate for this level of blatant ignorance/stupidity.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Mavvie
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Canada923 Posts
February 08 2013 20:49 GMT
#34580
I dunno man, Terrans still make marines sometimes, so it's okay to complain about them.
Getting back into sc2 O_o
Prev 1 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 926
GuemChi 651
Hyun 365
Leta 303
firebathero 258
BeSt 210
Soma 181
Mong 123
PianO 58
910 56
[ Show more ]
sSak 43
Bale 29
Shine 26
HiyA 24
yabsab 18
ZergMaN 17
Hm[arnc] 16
Noble 13
Dota 2
febbydoto12
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1266
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King366
Other Games
summit1g8099
olofmeister975
ceh9567
JimRising 468
KnowMe103
Trikslyr27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick458
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos648
• Stunt430
Other Games
• Shiphtur466
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 27m
Patches Events
7h 27m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.