• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:50
CEST 01:50
KST 08:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7959 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1727

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
February 07 2013 13:56 GMT
#34521
You see all those bans about balance whining, that was all my doing also got a nice chunk of warnings to top it off.
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
February 07 2013 13:59 GMT
#34522
On February 07 2013 22:48 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +

xN.07)MaK was just temp banned for 1 week by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2006-01-23 05:47:26 and had 813 posts.

Reason: I see what you did there, you turned the word infestor into winfestor. How creative, I have never seen that before.

I giggled like a little schoolgirl when I read this. Kadaver went on an Infestor based Ban tear today. XD and thanks Aerisky ^^


Kadaver with the Ultra Kill / Killing Spree (depending on how you look at it). ^^

At this point I'm wondering whether there's any unit or composition hated more than infestor / brood lord + infestor.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
February 07 2013 14:14 GMT
#34523
You have no idea what you have done Cokefreak. I couldn't watch the games at all
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
February 07 2013 14:19 GMT
#34524
Do you see what you did Cokefreak? You owe Kadaver a report-free GSL.
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
February 07 2013 14:49 GMT
#34525
On February 07 2013 23:14 KadaverBB wrote:
You have no idea what you have done Cokefreak. I couldn't watch the games at all

You think I could? Besides you did most of the report handling between games
On February 07 2013 23:19 ThomasjServo wrote:
Do you see what you did Cokefreak? You owe Kadaver a report-free GSL.

I promise tomorrow will be report-free at least from my part but there's MKP, Parting and 2 Zergs so you can count on there being a lot of reports anyway. today's LR is exactly the reason I don't often go into them, way too much stupid whining.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
February 07 2013 14:53 GMT
#34526
but but but, you can boost your post count, they are generally not great places to spend a whole lot of time. Funnily enough, still beats twitch.tv chat by a country mile.
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
February 07 2013 14:56 GMT
#34527
Beats anything unmoderated but with the current state of the game causing months of whining has really turned LRs terrible, much like they were around early-mid 2011.
Mavvie
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Canada923 Posts
February 07 2013 14:58 GMT
#34528
Glad to see all those balance whining bans...these days it seems like people legitimately believe that if a Zerg player wins its because of infestors lol. Needless to say, pretty tiring. Good on you Kadaver
Getting back into sc2 O_o
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-07 15:00:13
February 07 2013 14:59 GMT
#34529
On February 07 2013 23:53 ThomasjServo wrote:
but but but, you can boost your post count, they are generally not great places to spend a whole lot of time. Funnily enough, still beats twitch.tv chat by a country mile.


I don't know that there's anything that DOESN'T beat twitch.tv chat by a country mile, and quite frankly if there is I would never want to venture into such a place.

On February 07 2013 23:58 Mavvie wrote:
Glad to see all those balance whining bans...these days it seems like people legitimately believe that if a Zerg player wins its because of infestors lol. Needless to say, pretty tiring. Good on you Kadaver


Well yeah there's a difference between pointing out the obvious flaws in game design and taking away all the merit from some of the absolute best players in the world. =|
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-07 15:01:34
February 07 2013 15:00 GMT
#34530
Just wait for all the bans when HotS goes live and people figure out all new ways to cheese and the next "unstoppable build," comes into vogue.

I don't know that there's anything that DOESN'T beat twitch.tv chat by a country mile, and quite frankly if there is I would never want to venture into such a place.


Unless I am moderating a stream (max like 50-100 people) I never would even glance at it.
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
February 07 2013 15:21 GMT
#34531
Provok was just temp banned for 1 week by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2012-03-20 16:37:10 and had 88 posts.

Reason: I will just quote your last ban reason.
Show nested quote +
No balance whining or shitposting in a fanclub.


Second offense, stop it please.

Show nested quote +
Zerg too OP you know. DRG needed more infestors since that's the only way to handle +60 marines

This guy really likes shitposting in fan clubs, I remembered his name from somewhere so I went looking a bit through his history, found something that had apparently slipped.
+ Show Spoiler +
On February 01 2013 21:37 Provok wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 01 2013 21:35 VelJa wrote:
On February 01 2013 21:34 Provok wrote:
On February 01 2013 21:32 VelJa wrote:
come on guy
i'm @ work can someone explain what is going on on game 3 ? pls ? :D


Going into macro game atm I guess no cheese from InNovation

well ok
map ?


Oh nevermind forgot that these shit terrans cant get into macro, 2 bases all in with VCS, InNovation gg, that's so hard to win when you play terran, incredible.
FFW_Rude
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France10201 Posts
February 07 2013 16:20 GMT
#34532
On February 07 2013 22:56 Cokefreak wrote:
You see all those bans about balance whining, that was all my doing also got a nice chunk of warnings to top it off.


Did you type "winfestor" in the search bar and report all the response that you got ?
#1 KT Rolster fanboy. KT BEST KT ! Hail to KT playoffs Zergs ! Unofficial french translator for SlayerS_`Boxer` biography "Crazy as me".
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-07 16:23:26
February 07 2013 16:23 GMT
#34533
On February 08 2013 01:20 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 22:56 Cokefreak wrote:
You see all those bans about balance whining, that was all my doing also got a nice chunk of warnings to top it off.


Did you type "winfestor" in the search bar and report all the response that you got ?

Not a bad strategy actually, especially when an LR is going on. I don't remember the last time I saw a ban complaining about Terran being OP 0__o I get that it falls under the generic category of balance whine, but bashing Terran is like the hipster balance whine these days.
sam!zdat
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5559 Posts
February 07 2013 16:27 GMT
#34534
On February 07 2013 19:37 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 16:09 sam!zdat wrote:
On June 18 2010 16:39 endy wrote:
On June 11 2010 17:45 eddoo wrote:
I used to write machine learning algorithms to paper trade currencies, and I currently believe there is too much "noise" if trends exist at all. I think "technical analysis" is more akin to gambling if you're not looking for arbitrage opportunities, and even if you are the big players will get there first. So more than anything... good luck.


I blindly follow the orders from americanbulls.com and it works great 98% of the time lol. It's based on technical analysis and provides a great return without using your brain

edit : typo


On February 07 2013 15:43 Steven Smith wrote:
I blindly follow the orders from http://www.worldwidemarkets.com/wwm/ and it works great 98% of the time lol.
It's based on technical analysis and provides a great return without using your brain.

User was banned for this post.


I cannot make sense of this


Wait so does it really count as advertising? On second though I guess it does since the threads he responded to (FOREX and D3 Gold trading) were over 3 months old. Even so, something feels a bit off here.

Also good to see that Emzee got what was coming to him.


It definitely seems like advertising, what I can't figure out is why endy posted the same thing three years before and then edited it for a typo...
shikata ga nai
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
February 07 2013 16:29 GMT
#34535
On February 08 2013 01:20 FFW_Rude wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2013 22:56 Cokefreak wrote:
You see all those bans about balance whining, that was all my doing also got a nice chunk of warnings to top it off.


Did you type "winfestor" in the search bar and report all the response that you got ?

No I just waited for a Zerg player to win one game.
ThomasjServo
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
15244 Posts
February 07 2013 16:37 GMT
#34536
On February 08 2013 01:29 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2013 01:20 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 07 2013 22:56 Cokefreak wrote:
You see all those bans about balance whining, that was all my doing also got a nice chunk of warnings to top it off.


Did you type "winfestor" in the search bar and report all the response that you got ?

No I just waited for a Zerg player to win one game.

The Occam's Razor of reporting.
scFoX
Profile Joined September 2011
France454 Posts
February 07 2013 17:38 GMT
#34537
On February 08 2013 01:23 ThomasjServo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2013 01:20 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 07 2013 22:56 Cokefreak wrote:
You see all those bans about balance whining, that was all my doing also got a nice chunk of warnings to top it off.


Did you type "winfestor" in the search bar and report all the response that you got ?

Not a bad strategy actually, especially when an LR is going on. I don't remember the last time I saw a ban complaining about Terran being OP 0__o I get that it falls under the generic category of balance whine, but bashing Terran is like the hipster balance whine these days.


Too slow. Remember that posts usually take a day to be indexed on the search tool.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
February 07 2013 17:51 GMT
#34538
On February 08 2013 02:38 scFoX wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2013 01:23 ThomasjServo wrote:
On February 08 2013 01:20 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 07 2013 22:56 Cokefreak wrote:
You see all those bans about balance whining, that was all my doing also got a nice chunk of warnings to top it off.


Did you type "winfestor" in the search bar and report all the response that you got ?

Not a bad strategy actually, especially when an LR is going on. I don't remember the last time I saw a ban complaining about Terran being OP 0__o I get that it falls under the generic category of balance whine, but bashing Terran is like the hipster balance whine these days.


Too slow. Remember that posts usually take a day to be indexed on the search tool.

more like 15-20 minutes.
DODswe4
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden2157 Posts
February 07 2013 17:52 GMT
#34539
On February 08 2013 02:51 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2013 02:38 scFoX wrote:
On February 08 2013 01:23 ThomasjServo wrote:
On February 08 2013 01:20 FFW_Rude wrote:
On February 07 2013 22:56 Cokefreak wrote:
You see all those bans about balance whining, that was all my doing also got a nice chunk of warnings to top it off.


Did you type "winfestor" in the search bar and report all the response that you got ?

Not a bad strategy actually, especially when an LR is going on. I don't remember the last time I saw a ban complaining about Terran being OP 0__o I get that it falls under the generic category of balance whine, but bashing Terran is like the hipster balance whine these days.


Too slow. Remember that posts usually take a day to be indexed on the search tool.

more like 15-20 minutes.


someone will have reported balance whine by then
Melliflue
Profile Joined October 2012
United Kingdom1389 Posts
February 07 2013 18:01 GMT
#34540
Thanks Cokefreak and Kadaver for trying to clean up the LR thread. I am at work during the GSL and although I could check results without going into the LR thead I can't read anything about the games, and it is frustrating to go into a LR thread to find so much balance whining.

grunge was just temp banned for 2 days by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2010-05-14 12:18:18 and had 4 posts.

Reason: Match fixing is a very serious accusation. Please don't make it lightly and certainly not without evidence.

Show nested quote +
I'm going to get some flack for this but I want you to consider this open mindedly; I'm quite sure that DRG threw the game to Bogus on purpose.

Are there any guide-lines for the ban lengths for different offences? Grunge got a 2-day temp for accusations of match-fixing, and that is the same as the people who got banned for balance-whining so I was wondering if there is an informal scale for ban-lengths based on the offence (before taking into account the poster's history).
Prev 1 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 213
Nina 123
SpeCial 122
ViBE91
Nathanias 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 11904
Artosis 632
Rain 620
GuemChi 413
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever346
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox797
Mew2King108
Other Games
summit1g6569
Liquid`RaSZi2378
Grubby2167
shahzam687
WinterStarcraft446
JimRising 355
C9.Mang0325
Trikslyr46
JuggernautJason10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick567
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 98
• musti20045 24
• davetesta6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 10m
INu's Battles
11h 10m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
13h 10m
OSC
22h 25m
Replay Cast
23h 10m
OSC
1d 23h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.