• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:00
CEST 06:00
KST 13:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9208 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1027

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 23:18:26
May 02 2012 23:18 GMT
#20521
it peaked too quickly.
I give it a 4/10 on the drama scale.
maybe 3/10
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
Mobius_1
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2763 Posts
May 03 2012 01:17 GMT
#20522
On May 03 2012 08:16 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 08:10 Dodgin wrote:
I made a comment earlier about how the majority of people that post on drama threads on TL have low post counts. Either they mostly post on other sites or only post when there's drama. It's very rare you will see a TL " veteran " participate in those discussions, and when they do they remain respectful unless provoked.

I firmly believe that the majority of people who are actually in the TL community don't care so much about the whole thing. I browse Reddit too occasionally because it can be fun, and I noticed there was no thread about Destiny on there so It's possible a lot of Reddit posters came here to discuss it when they usually wouldn't post on this site, leading to many bans for low quality posting.

I mean shit that thread probably had 100 bans in it not even exaggerating.

the thread was most interesting when destiny, intrigue and incontrol were posting. then it got boring after that.

Reading through 100+ pages of rehashed rephrased regurgitated BM on the internet is... tiring. Unless it's written by a forum vet or mod, in which case it becomes (just) slightly more interesting.
Starleague Forever. RIP KT Violet~
CyDe
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1010 Posts
May 03 2012 01:20 GMT
#20523
On May 03 2012 10:17 Mobius_1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 08:16 dAPhREAk wrote:
On May 03 2012 08:10 Dodgin wrote:
I made a comment earlier about how the majority of people that post on drama threads on TL have low post counts. Either they mostly post on other sites or only post when there's drama. It's very rare you will see a TL " veteran " participate in those discussions, and when they do they remain respectful unless provoked.

I firmly believe that the majority of people who are actually in the TL community don't care so much about the whole thing. I browse Reddit too occasionally because it can be fun, and I noticed there was no thread about Destiny on there so It's possible a lot of Reddit posters came here to discuss it when they usually wouldn't post on this site, leading to many bans for low quality posting.

I mean shit that thread probably had 100 bans in it not even exaggerating.

the thread was most interesting when destiny, intrigue and incontrol were posting. then it got boring after that.

Reading through 100+ pages of rehashed rephrased regurgitated BM on the internet is... tiring. Unless it's written by a forum vet or mod, in which case it becomes (just) slightly more interesting.

Yeah that thread was incredibly cyclic. People would come in telling everyone to suck it up, then someone would say "well what about Orb?" and then someone else would be like "I AM ASIAN and I approve Destiny's message." Then all those people would get fed up, and the new stock would come in. Got boring for the most part after page 26.
youtube.com/GamingCyDe-- My totally abandoned youtube channel that I might revisit at some point
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
May 03 2012 01:21 GMT
#20524
On May 03 2012 10:17 Mobius_1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 08:16 dAPhREAk wrote:
On May 03 2012 08:10 Dodgin wrote:
I made a comment earlier about how the majority of people that post on drama threads on TL have low post counts. Either they mostly post on other sites or only post when there's drama. It's very rare you will see a TL " veteran " participate in those discussions, and when they do they remain respectful unless provoked.

I firmly believe that the majority of people who are actually in the TL community don't care so much about the whole thing. I browse Reddit too occasionally because it can be fun, and I noticed there was no thread about Destiny on there so It's possible a lot of Reddit posters came here to discuss it when they usually wouldn't post on this site, leading to many bans for low quality posting.

I mean shit that thread probably had 100 bans in it not even exaggerating.

the thread was most interesting when destiny, intrigue and incontrol were posting. then it got boring after that.

Reading through 100+ pages of rehashed rephrased regurgitated BM on the internet is... tiring. Unless it's written by a forum vet or mod, in which case it becomes (just) slightly more interesting.

after destiny, incontrol and intrigue stopped posting, i just read the red text ones. =) i couldn't write a response anyways since i was banned, so no point actually trying to join the conversation.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 03 2012 01:22 GMT
#20525
On May 03 2012 10:20 CyDe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 10:17 Mobius_1 wrote:
On May 03 2012 08:16 dAPhREAk wrote:
On May 03 2012 08:10 Dodgin wrote:
I made a comment earlier about how the majority of people that post on drama threads on TL have low post counts. Either they mostly post on other sites or only post when there's drama. It's very rare you will see a TL " veteran " participate in those discussions, and when they do they remain respectful unless provoked.

I firmly believe that the majority of people who are actually in the TL community don't care so much about the whole thing. I browse Reddit too occasionally because it can be fun, and I noticed there was no thread about Destiny on there so It's possible a lot of Reddit posters came here to discuss it when they usually wouldn't post on this site, leading to many bans for low quality posting.

I mean shit that thread probably had 100 bans in it not even exaggerating.

the thread was most interesting when destiny, intrigue and incontrol were posting. then it got boring after that.

Reading through 100+ pages of rehashed rephrased regurgitated BM on the internet is... tiring. Unless it's written by a forum vet or mod, in which case it becomes (just) slightly more interesting.

Yeah that thread was incredibly cyclic. People would come in telling everyone to suck it up, then someone would say "well what about Orb?" and then someone else would be like "I AM ASIAN and I approve Destiny's message." Then all those people would get fed up, and the new stock would come in. Got boring for the most part after page 26.


That's how every fucking thread in General and SC2 General is.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-03 01:56:15
May 03 2012 01:54 GMT
#20526
On May 03 2012 08:18 PassiveAce wrote:
it peaked too quickly.
I give it a 4/10 on the drama scale.
maybe 3/10


it was lacking in headphones being stolen or 1 of them being accused of cheating. they always make things get exciting quickly enough.


On May 03 2012 10:21 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 10:17 Mobius_1 wrote:
On May 03 2012 08:16 dAPhREAk wrote:
On May 03 2012 08:10 Dodgin wrote:
I made a comment earlier about how the majority of people that post on drama threads on TL have low post counts. Either they mostly post on other sites or only post when there's drama. It's very rare you will see a TL " veteran " participate in those discussions, and when they do they remain respectful unless provoked.

I firmly believe that the majority of people who are actually in the TL community don't care so much about the whole thing. I browse Reddit too occasionally because it can be fun, and I noticed there was no thread about Destiny on there so It's possible a lot of Reddit posters came here to discuss it when they usually wouldn't post on this site, leading to many bans for low quality posting.

I mean shit that thread probably had 100 bans in it not even exaggerating.

the thread was most interesting when destiny, intrigue and incontrol were posting. then it got boring after that.

Reading through 100+ pages of rehashed rephrased regurgitated BM on the internet is... tiring. Unless it's written by a forum vet or mod, in which case it becomes (just) slightly more interesting.

after destiny, incontrol and intrigue stopped posting, i just read the red text ones. =) i couldn't write a response anyways since i was banned, so no point actually trying to join the conversation.



'ctrl' f user was 'enter' 'enter' 'enter'
Anacletus
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States733 Posts
May 03 2012 03:06 GMT
#20527
I don't have a report button and I'm not sure which mod to report this to. But....hopefully posting this here helps get it some attention.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=124660&currentpage=149#2980
http://talk-to-stimey-please.1324083.n2.nabble.com/
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 03 2012 03:09 GMT
#20528
Not the place to report. PM the mod who most recently banned someone or closed something.
motbob
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States12546 Posts
May 03 2012 03:16 GMT
#20529
On May 03 2012 12:06 Anacletus wrote:
I don't have a report button and I'm not sure which mod to report this to. But....hopefully posting this here helps get it some attention.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=124660&currentpage=149#2980

Yeah, don't do this. I banned the guy but that doesn't make it OK.
ModeratorGood content always wins.
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
May 03 2012 03:18 GMT
#20530
On May 03 2012 12:16 motbob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 12:06 Anacletus wrote:
I don't have a report button and I'm not sure which mod to report this to. But....hopefully posting this here helps get it some attention.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=124660&currentpage=149#2980

Yeah, don't do this. I banned the guy but that doesn't make it OK.


Yeah, don't worry about. If you noticed it and don't have a report button, it is a sure bet that others with report buttons did notice it, or mods themselves.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
May 03 2012 03:41 GMT
#20531
On May 03 2012 10:21 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 10:17 Mobius_1 wrote:
On May 03 2012 08:16 dAPhREAk wrote:
On May 03 2012 08:10 Dodgin wrote:
I made a comment earlier about how the majority of people that post on drama threads on TL have low post counts. Either they mostly post on other sites or only post when there's drama. It's very rare you will see a TL " veteran " participate in those discussions, and when they do they remain respectful unless provoked.

I firmly believe that the majority of people who are actually in the TL community don't care so much about the whole thing. I browse Reddit too occasionally because it can be fun, and I noticed there was no thread about Destiny on there so It's possible a lot of Reddit posters came here to discuss it when they usually wouldn't post on this site, leading to many bans for low quality posting.

I mean shit that thread probably had 100 bans in it not even exaggerating.

the thread was most interesting when destiny, intrigue and incontrol were posting. then it got boring after that.

Reading through 100+ pages of rehashed rephrased regurgitated BM on the internet is... tiring. Unless it's written by a forum vet or mod, in which case it becomes (just) slightly more interesting.

after destiny, incontrol and intrigue stopped posting, i just read the red text ones. =) i couldn't write a response anyways since i was banned, so no point actually trying to join the conversation.



I tried to find this, but after skimming 20 pages i read a few, and started to rage. I'm glad it's closed, saves me from my knee-jerk reaction post.


Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
May 03 2012 04:27 GMT
#20532
TL.net Bot TL.net. May 03 2012 11:43. Posts 3 PM Profile Quote #
RUS RO DAH!!! was just temp banned for 2 weeks by Harem.

That account was created on 2012-02-16 06:34:34 and had 167 posts.

Reason: I don't expect you to stay on TL much longer if you keep posting how you do


Can't wait for this account to be permed. For such a low count poster I instantly recognize the name anywhere it appears simply because of what a waste of space this person is.
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
Man with a Plan
Profile Joined January 2012
United States401 Posts
May 03 2012 04:37 GMT
#20533
Which page did intrigue destiny and incontrol post in that thread?
Yo!
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 03 2012 04:44 GMT
#20534
On May 03 2012 12:06 Anacletus wrote:
I don't have a report button and I'm not sure which mod to report this to. But....hopefully posting this here helps get it some attention.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=124660&currentpage=149#2980


If this ever happens again, in your reply type "tenebris unam, i sum vocatis vos" three times and Nyovne will arise from the depths of TL to deal with the situation. But do not misuse it, or there could be dire consequences.

On May 03 2012 13:27 Synwave wrote:
Show nested quote +
TL.net Bot TL.net. May 03 2012 11:43. Posts 3 PM Profile Quote #
RUS RO DAH!!! was just temp banned for 2 weeks by Harem.

That account was created on 2012-02-16 06:34:34 and had 167 posts.

Reason: I don't expect you to stay on TL much longer if you keep posting how you do


Can't wait for this account to be permed. For such a low count poster I instantly recognize the name anywhere it appears simply because of what a waste of space this person is.


Wow, that's a bit harsh don't you think?
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
May 03 2012 04:51 GMT
#20535
On May 03 2012 13:44 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 12:06 Anacletus wrote:
I don't have a report button and I'm not sure which mod to report this to. But....hopefully posting this here helps get it some attention.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=124660&currentpage=149#2980


If this ever happens again, in your reply type "tenebris unam, i sum vocatis vos" three times and Nyovne will arise from the depths of TL to deal with the situation. But do not misuse it, or there could be dire consequences.

Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 13:27 Synwave wrote:
TL.net Bot TL.net. May 03 2012 11:43. Posts 3 PM Profile Quote #
RUS RO DAH!!! was just temp banned for 2 weeks by Harem.

That account was created on 2012-02-16 06:34:34 and had 167 posts.

Reason: I don't expect you to stay on TL much longer if you keep posting how you do


Can't wait for this account to be permed. For such a low count poster I instantly recognize the name anywhere it appears simply because of what a waste of space this person is.


Wow, that's a bit harsh don't you think?

No I don't think so.
Go through the guys posting history.
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
May 03 2012 05:03 GMT
#20536
On May 03 2012 13:51 Synwave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 13:44 TheToast wrote:
On May 03 2012 12:06 Anacletus wrote:
I don't have a report button and I'm not sure which mod to report this to. But....hopefully posting this here helps get it some attention.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=124660&currentpage=149#2980


If this ever happens again, in your reply type "tenebris unam, i sum vocatis vos" three times and Nyovne will arise from the depths of TL to deal with the situation. But do not misuse it, or there could be dire consequences.

On May 03 2012 13:27 Synwave wrote:
TL.net Bot TL.net. May 03 2012 11:43. Posts 3 PM Profile Quote #
RUS RO DAH!!! was just temp banned for 2 weeks by Harem.

That account was created on 2012-02-16 06:34:34 and had 167 posts.

Reason: I don't expect you to stay on TL much longer if you keep posting how you do


Can't wait for this account to be permed. For such a low count poster I instantly recognize the name anywhere it appears simply because of what a waste of space this person is.


Wow, that's a bit harsh don't you think?

No I don't think so.
Go through the guys posting history.


The harshness is not the perma-ban suggestion, but the idea that it is a waste of a person.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
May 03 2012 05:49 GMT
#20537
On May 03 2012 14:03 TheAmazombie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 13:51 Synwave wrote:
On May 03 2012 13:44 TheToast wrote:
On May 03 2012 12:06 Anacletus wrote:
I don't have a report button and I'm not sure which mod to report this to. But....hopefully posting this here helps get it some attention.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=124660&currentpage=149#2980


If this ever happens again, in your reply type "tenebris unam, i sum vocatis vos" three times and Nyovne will arise from the depths of TL to deal with the situation. But do not misuse it, or there could be dire consequences.

On May 03 2012 13:27 Synwave wrote:
TL.net Bot TL.net. May 03 2012 11:43. Posts 3 PM Profile Quote #
RUS RO DAH!!! was just temp banned for 2 weeks by Harem.

That account was created on 2012-02-16 06:34:34 and had 167 posts.

Reason: I don't expect you to stay on TL much longer if you keep posting how you do


Can't wait for this account to be permed. For such a low count poster I instantly recognize the name anywhere it appears simply because of what a waste of space this person is.


Wow, that's a bit harsh don't you think?

No I don't think so.
Go through the guys posting history.


The harshness is not the perma-ban suggestion, but the idea that it is a waste of a person.


Thank you, when I need my posts and other people's replies to my posts translated for me I will be sure to ask you.

In a fun side project, go find some posts of his that aren't a waste of space.

See, this is a forum, you are judged by how you post on it. This person might be some charitable bit of awesomeness that helps old ladies across the street and spends all his free time helping the poor. However on this forum I will judge him by how he posts and here is the kicker, how he posts is a complete waste of space.
Sorry if that opinion is not to your personal liking.
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
May 03 2012 05:57 GMT
#20538
On May 03 2012 14:49 Synwave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 14:03 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 03 2012 13:51 Synwave wrote:
On May 03 2012 13:44 TheToast wrote:
On May 03 2012 12:06 Anacletus wrote:
I don't have a report button and I'm not sure which mod to report this to. But....hopefully posting this here helps get it some attention.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=124660&currentpage=149#2980


If this ever happens again, in your reply type "tenebris unam, i sum vocatis vos" three times and Nyovne will arise from the depths of TL to deal with the situation. But do not misuse it, or there could be dire consequences.

On May 03 2012 13:27 Synwave wrote:
TL.net Bot TL.net. May 03 2012 11:43. Posts 3 PM Profile Quote #
RUS RO DAH!!! was just temp banned for 2 weeks by Harem.

That account was created on 2012-02-16 06:34:34 and had 167 posts.

Reason: I don't expect you to stay on TL much longer if you keep posting how you do


Can't wait for this account to be permed. For such a low count poster I instantly recognize the name anywhere it appears simply because of what a waste of space this person is.


Wow, that's a bit harsh don't you think?

No I don't think so.
Go through the guys posting history.


The harshness is not the perma-ban suggestion, but the idea that it is a waste of a person.


Thank you, when I need my posts and other people's replies to my posts translated for me I will be sure to ask you.

In a fun side project, go find some posts of his that aren't a waste of space.

See, this is a forum, you are judged by how you post on it. This person might be some charitable bit of awesomeness that helps old ladies across the street and spends all his free time helping the poor. However on this forum I will judge him by how he posts and here is the kicker, how he posts is a complete waste of space.
Sorry if that opinion is not to your personal liking.


It's not that big of a deal really. The mods will do their job with that user one way or the other.
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 03 2012 06:02 GMT
#20539
On May 03 2012 14:49 Synwave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 14:03 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 03 2012 13:51 Synwave wrote:
On May 03 2012 13:44 TheToast wrote:
On May 03 2012 12:06 Anacletus wrote:
I don't have a report button and I'm not sure which mod to report this to. But....hopefully posting this here helps get it some attention.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=124660&currentpage=149#2980


If this ever happens again, in your reply type "tenebris unam, i sum vocatis vos" three times and Nyovne will arise from the depths of TL to deal with the situation. But do not misuse it, or there could be dire consequences.

On May 03 2012 13:27 Synwave wrote:
TL.net Bot TL.net. May 03 2012 11:43. Posts 3 PM Profile Quote #
RUS RO DAH!!! was just temp banned for 2 weeks by Harem.

That account was created on 2012-02-16 06:34:34 and had 167 posts.

Reason: I don't expect you to stay on TL much longer if you keep posting how you do


Can't wait for this account to be permed. For such a low count poster I instantly recognize the name anywhere it appears simply because of what a waste of space this person is.


Wow, that's a bit harsh don't you think?

No I don't think so.
Go through the guys posting history.


The harshness is not the perma-ban suggestion, but the idea that it is a waste of a person.


Thank you, when I need my posts and other people's replies to my posts translated for me I will be sure to ask you.

In a fun side project, go find some posts of his that aren't a waste of space.

See, this is a forum, you are judged by how you post on it. This person might be some charitable bit of awesomeness that helps old ladies across the street and spends all his free time helping the poor. However on this forum I will judge him by how he posts and here is the kicker, how he posts is a complete waste of space.
Sorry if that opinion is not to your personal liking.


And when you post like this, how do you think we all judge you?
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
May 03 2012 06:08 GMT
#20540
On May 03 2012 15:02 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 14:49 Synwave wrote:
On May 03 2012 14:03 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 03 2012 13:51 Synwave wrote:
On May 03 2012 13:44 TheToast wrote:
On May 03 2012 12:06 Anacletus wrote:
I don't have a report button and I'm not sure which mod to report this to. But....hopefully posting this here helps get it some attention.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=124660&currentpage=149#2980


If this ever happens again, in your reply type "tenebris unam, i sum vocatis vos" three times and Nyovne will arise from the depths of TL to deal with the situation. But do not misuse it, or there could be dire consequences.

On May 03 2012 13:27 Synwave wrote:
TL.net Bot TL.net. May 03 2012 11:43. Posts 3 PM Profile Quote #
RUS RO DAH!!! was just temp banned for 2 weeks by Harem.

That account was created on 2012-02-16 06:34:34 and had 167 posts.

Reason: I don't expect you to stay on TL much longer if you keep posting how you do


Can't wait for this account to be permed. For such a low count poster I instantly recognize the name anywhere it appears simply because of what a waste of space this person is.


Wow, that's a bit harsh don't you think?

No I don't think so.
Go through the guys posting history.


The harshness is not the perma-ban suggestion, but the idea that it is a waste of a person.


Thank you, when I need my posts and other people's replies to my posts translated for me I will be sure to ask you.

In a fun side project, go find some posts of his that aren't a waste of space.

See, this is a forum, you are judged by how you post on it. This person might be some charitable bit of awesomeness that helps old ladies across the street and spends all his free time helping the poor. However on this forum I will judge him by how he posts and here is the kicker, how he posts is a complete waste of space.
Sorry if that opinion is not to your personal liking.


And when you post like this, how do you think we all judge you?


Your brother toastie is heating up in the Call to action thread. I suggest you go calm him down before he does something ban worthy.

Lol who am I kidding, i'm just laughing there is another bread slice walking around the forums .
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
Prev 1 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 212
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 625
Larva 80
NaDa 56
Leta 51
TT1 19
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
JimRising 690
Other Games
summit1g10174
WinterStarcraft424
Mew2King83
ViBE80
ArmadaUGS51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1360
BasetradeTV235
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream150
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1099
• Lourlo712
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h
INu's Battles
8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
11h
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
15h
BSL Open Qualifier
15h
Replay Cast
19h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 7h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.