• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:44
CEST 07:44
KST 14:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8855 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1026

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
May 02 2012 21:26 GMT
#20501
destiny fans still fighting the last war

and the one before that

and the one before that
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
May 02 2012 21:29 GMT
#20502
On May 03 2012 06:19 BloodNinja wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 06:07 dAPhREAk wrote:
DueSs was just temp banned for 2 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2010-07-14 02:56:30 and had 581 posts.

Reason: You are super subtle, much like a neon green ninja.

If you have issues with moderation, take it up in website feedback, don't 'cleverly' write "fuck the mods"


On May 03 2012 03:48 DueSs wrote:
Frankly, I think Destiny is very entertaining fellow to watch. I like that he streams on
ultra-quality. Most other streamers use lower settings--and I appreciate it. Sometimes I'll just leave my
computer open on my nightstand and fall asleep to his stream. I don't really know why his stream
keeps me so entertained, but I just like that he does more than hammering 1v1's over and over.

The thing I'm sad about is that I'll have to bookmark his stream now, which is one of the only,
heck, to be honest, it's the only reason I come to TL anyway. There are other streams that I like and I will
eventually bookmark them as well.

Maybe he'll get featured again, maybe not, but I don't think this will really hurt him. I think people will still
observe his stream by the thousands and he will continue to do very well. I really do think that one
damn incident that brings him so much attention, even if it is negative, won't hurt his viewership. Perhaps it will
soil his reputation a bit, but I think he could care less about that. I'll keep watching either way. Fun times.

User was temp banned for this post.

subtlety is his specialty. lol.


I reported that sucker. I made a jab at him being subtle as well.


Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 06:13 andrewlt wrote:
I want to add, as much as we revel in the bans of his fans, they are mostly low post count people who have no intention of joining this community. These people are unlikely to continue posting, whether they get banned or not. They just registered to pollute TL like a passing fart.


So they are crop-dusting out forums... I dont like the smell of that. [image loading]

but but but but, you arent neon green, you are red!
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
May 02 2012 21:34 GMT
#20503
On May 03 2012 06:19 BloodNinja wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 06:07 dAPhREAk wrote:
DueSs was just temp banned for 2 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2010-07-14 02:56:30 and had 581 posts.

Reason: You are super subtle, much like a neon green ninja.

If you have issues with moderation, take it up in website feedback, don't 'cleverly' write "fuck the mods"


On May 03 2012 03:48 DueSs wrote:
Frankly, I think Destiny is very entertaining fellow to watch. I like that he streams on
ultra-quality. Most other streamers use lower settings--and I appreciate it. Sometimes I'll just leave my
computer open on my nightstand and fall asleep to his stream. I don't really know why his stream
keeps me so entertained, but I just like that he does more than hammering 1v1's over and over.

The thing I'm sad about is that I'll have to bookmark his stream now, which is one of the only,
heck, to be honest, it's the only reason I come to TL anyway. There are other streams that I like and I will
eventually bookmark them as well.

Maybe he'll get featured again, maybe not, but I don't think this will really hurt him. I think people will still
observe his stream by the thousands and he will continue to do very well. I really do think that one
damn incident that brings him so much attention, even if it is negative, won't hurt his viewership. Perhaps it will
soil his reputation a bit, but I think he could care less about that. I'll keep watching either way. Fun times.

User was temp banned for this post.

subtlety is his specialty. lol.


I reported that sucker. I made a jab at him being subtle as well.


Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 06:13 andrewlt wrote:
I want to add, as much as we revel in the bans of his fans, they are mostly low post count people who have no intention of joining this community. These people are unlikely to continue posting, whether they get banned or not. They just registered to pollute TL like a passing fart.


So they are crop-dusting out forums... I dont like the smell of that. [image loading]



They seem more like the loud but harmless rather than the silent but deadly variety.
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
May 02 2012 21:42 GMT
#20504
On May 03 2012 06:26 DeepElemBlues wrote:
destiny fans still fighting the last war

and the one before that

and the one before that


Yeah, it is funny how Destiny claims to be direct and honest for people to think, but his fans seem like some of the biggest dittoheads around. Whatever though.

BLinD-RawR was just temp banned for 1 week by heyoka.

That account was created on 2010-04-14 21:30:39 and had 17800 posts.

Reason: Requested. Best of luck with your project!


I was freaked out for a few seconds until I saw the reason.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
May 02 2012 21:53 GMT
#20505
On May 03 2012 06:42 TheAmazombie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 06:26 DeepElemBlues wrote:
destiny fans still fighting the last war

and the one before that

and the one before that


Yeah, it is funny how Destiny claims to be direct and honest for people to think, but his fans seem like some of the biggest dittoheads around. Whatever though.

I don't know what you're talking about. Most Destiny fans I've encountered aren't driven by fanboyism at all. The vast majority of them are freethinking individuals who aren't driven to bandwagoning. Looks like you might be a bit biased here.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 21:59:42
May 02 2012 21:56 GMT
#20506
On May 03 2012 06:49 Overlurker wrote:
Silly nostalgiafags..

User was banned for this post.

Ok a question to the mods that's has been boggling me. Will posters like the excellent example here who decides to waste his first and only post on flaming EVER get another chance of a new TL acc? I know that PBU's get second chances after some time. Will this poster also get a second chance or has he lost out to be ever a member of the community?

Overlurker was just banned by Falling.

That account was created on 2011-07-10 00:05:13 and had 1 posts.

Reason: Inconsiderate Newb. Try harder on your next account.

Still, the "try harder on ...." part is part of the standard option.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 02 2012 22:00 GMT
#20507
On May 03 2012 06:42 TheAmazombie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 06:26 DeepElemBlues wrote:
destiny fans still fighting the last war

and the one before that

and the one before that


Yeah, it is funny how Destiny claims to be direct and honest for people to think, but his fans seem like some of the biggest dittoheads around. Whatever though.

Show nested quote +
BLinD-RawR was just temp banned for 1 week by heyoka.

That account was created on 2010-04-14 21:30:39 and had 17800 posts.

Reason: Requested. Best of luck with your project!


I was freaked out for a few seconds until I saw the reason.


I never did get an answer on what his project was and why he got himself banned for it.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
May 02 2012 22:06 GMT
#20508
On May 03 2012 07:00 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 06:42 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 03 2012 06:26 DeepElemBlues wrote:
destiny fans still fighting the last war

and the one before that

and the one before that


Yeah, it is funny how Destiny claims to be direct and honest for people to think, but his fans seem like some of the biggest dittoheads around. Whatever though.

BLinD-RawR was just temp banned for 1 week by heyoka.

That account was created on 2010-04-14 21:30:39 and had 17800 posts.

Reason: Requested. Best of luck with your project!


I was freaked out for a few seconds until I saw the reason.


I never did get an answer on what his project was and why he got himself banned for it.

Lemme guess... you never got banned before.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 02 2012 22:07 GMT
#20509
On May 03 2012 07:06 blubbdavid wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 07:00 solidbebe wrote:
On May 03 2012 06:42 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 03 2012 06:26 DeepElemBlues wrote:
destiny fans still fighting the last war

and the one before that

and the one before that


Yeah, it is funny how Destiny claims to be direct and honest for people to think, but his fans seem like some of the biggest dittoheads around. Whatever though.

BLinD-RawR was just temp banned for 1 week by heyoka.

That account was created on 2010-04-14 21:30:39 and had 17800 posts.

Reason: Requested. Best of luck with your project!


I was freaked out for a few seconds until I saw the reason.


I never did get an answer on what his project was and why he got himself banned for it.

Lemme guess... you never got banned before.


I have been banned before and I have no idea what you're talking about.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 02 2012 22:08 GMT
#20510
On May 03 2012 07:07 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 07:06 blubbdavid wrote:
On May 03 2012 07:00 solidbebe wrote:
On May 03 2012 06:42 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 03 2012 06:26 DeepElemBlues wrote:
destiny fans still fighting the last war

and the one before that

and the one before that


Yeah, it is funny how Destiny claims to be direct and honest for people to think, but his fans seem like some of the biggest dittoheads around. Whatever though.

BLinD-RawR was just temp banned for 1 week by heyoka.

That account was created on 2010-04-14 21:30:39 and had 17800 posts.

Reason: Requested. Best of luck with your project!


I was freaked out for a few seconds until I saw the reason.


I never did get an answer on what his project was and why he got himself banned for it.

Lemme guess... you never got banned before.


I have been banned before and I have no idea what you're talking about.


You can't PM anyone but staff while banned.
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 22:32:21
May 02 2012 22:30 GMT
#20511
On May 03 2012 07:08 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 07:07 solidbebe wrote:
On May 03 2012 07:06 blubbdavid wrote:
On May 03 2012 07:00 solidbebe wrote:
On May 03 2012 06:42 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 03 2012 06:26 DeepElemBlues wrote:
destiny fans still fighting the last war

and the one before that

and the one before that


Yeah, it is funny how Destiny claims to be direct and honest for people to think, but his fans seem like some of the biggest dittoheads around. Whatever though.

BLinD-RawR was just temp banned for 1 week by heyoka.

That account was created on 2010-04-14 21:30:39 and had 17800 posts.

Reason: Requested. Best of luck with your project!


I was freaked out for a few seconds until I saw the reason.


I never did get an answer on what his project was and why he got himself banned for it.

Lemme guess... you never got banned before.


I have been banned before and I have no idea what you're talking about.


You can't PM anyone but staff while banned.


Question was asked in this thread by solidbebe so I guess it was directed at mods rather than BLinD-RawR.
I think you should wait and ask him when he's back though solidbebe.
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 02 2012 22:32 GMT
#20512
On May 03 2012 07:30 JOJOsc2news wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 07:08 JingleHell wrote:
On May 03 2012 07:07 solidbebe wrote:
On May 03 2012 07:06 blubbdavid wrote:
On May 03 2012 07:00 solidbebe wrote:
On May 03 2012 06:42 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 03 2012 06:26 DeepElemBlues wrote:
destiny fans still fighting the last war

and the one before that

and the one before that


Yeah, it is funny how Destiny claims to be direct and honest for people to think, but his fans seem like some of the biggest dittoheads around. Whatever though.

BLinD-RawR was just temp banned for 1 week by heyoka.

That account was created on 2010-04-14 21:30:39 and had 17800 posts.

Reason: Requested. Best of luck with your project!


I was freaked out for a few seconds until I saw the reason.


I never did get an answer on what his project was and why he got himself banned for it.

Lemme guess... you never got banned before.


I have been banned before and I have no idea what you're talking about.


You can't PM anyone but staff while banned.


Question was asked in this thread by solidbebe.


Ah. Serves me right. But that's what Blubb was talking about.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
May 02 2012 22:33 GMT
#20513
On May 03 2012 07:08 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 07:07 solidbebe wrote:
On May 03 2012 07:06 blubbdavid wrote:
On May 03 2012 07:00 solidbebe wrote:
On May 03 2012 06:42 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 03 2012 06:26 DeepElemBlues wrote:
destiny fans still fighting the last war

and the one before that

and the one before that


Yeah, it is funny how Destiny claims to be direct and honest for people to think, but his fans seem like some of the biggest dittoheads around. Whatever though.

BLinD-RawR was just temp banned for 1 week by heyoka.

That account was created on 2010-04-14 21:30:39 and had 17800 posts.

Reason: Requested. Best of luck with your project!


I was freaked out for a few seconds until I saw the reason.


I never did get an answer on what his project was and why he got himself banned for it.

Lemme guess... you never got banned before.


I have been banned before and I have no idea what you're talking about.


You can't PM anyone but staff while banned.


Even for a temp ban like the 1000 page celebration?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
May 02 2012 22:34 GMT
#20514
On May 03 2012 07:32 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 07:30 JOJOsc2news wrote:
On May 03 2012 07:08 JingleHell wrote:
On May 03 2012 07:07 solidbebe wrote:
On May 03 2012 07:06 blubbdavid wrote:
On May 03 2012 07:00 solidbebe wrote:
On May 03 2012 06:42 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 03 2012 06:26 DeepElemBlues wrote:
destiny fans still fighting the last war

and the one before that

and the one before that


Yeah, it is funny how Destiny claims to be direct and honest for people to think, but his fans seem like some of the biggest dittoheads around. Whatever though.

BLinD-RawR was just temp banned for 1 week by heyoka.

That account was created on 2010-04-14 21:30:39 and had 17800 posts.

Reason: Requested. Best of luck with your project!


I was freaked out for a few seconds until I saw the reason.


I never did get an answer on what his project was and why he got himself banned for it.

Lemme guess... you never got banned before.


I have been banned before and I have no idea what you're talking about.


You can't PM anyone but staff while banned.


Question was asked in this thread by solidbebe.


Ah. Serves me right. But that's what Blubb was talking about.

That was a fast quote. I edited the post to be more precise.
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
May 02 2012 22:34 GMT
#20515
On May 03 2012 07:33 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 07:08 JingleHell wrote:
On May 03 2012 07:07 solidbebe wrote:
On May 03 2012 07:06 blubbdavid wrote:
On May 03 2012 07:00 solidbebe wrote:
On May 03 2012 06:42 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 03 2012 06:26 DeepElemBlues wrote:
destiny fans still fighting the last war

and the one before that

and the one before that


Yeah, it is funny how Destiny claims to be direct and honest for people to think, but his fans seem like some of the biggest dittoheads around. Whatever though.

BLinD-RawR was just temp banned for 1 week by heyoka.

That account was created on 2010-04-14 21:30:39 and had 17800 posts.

Reason: Requested. Best of luck with your project!


I was freaked out for a few seconds until I saw the reason.


I never did get an answer on what his project was and why he got himself banned for it.

Lemme guess... you never got banned before.


I have been banned before and I have no idea what you're talking about.


You can't PM anyone but staff while banned.


Even for a temp ban like the 1000 page celebration?


those were genuine article bans we got for that. no expenses spared.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 22:36:35
May 02 2012 22:36 GMT
#20516
On May 03 2012 07:34 kerpal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 07:33 iamperfection wrote:
On May 03 2012 07:08 JingleHell wrote:
On May 03 2012 07:07 solidbebe wrote:
On May 03 2012 07:06 blubbdavid wrote:
On May 03 2012 07:00 solidbebe wrote:
On May 03 2012 06:42 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 03 2012 06:26 DeepElemBlues wrote:
destiny fans still fighting the last war

and the one before that

and the one before that


Yeah, it is funny how Destiny claims to be direct and honest for people to think, but his fans seem like some of the biggest dittoheads around. Whatever though.

BLinD-RawR was just temp banned for 1 week by heyoka.

That account was created on 2010-04-14 21:30:39 and had 17800 posts.

Reason: Requested. Best of luck with your project!


I was freaked out for a few seconds until I saw the reason.


I never did get an answer on what his project was and why he got himself banned for it.

Lemme guess... you never got banned before.


I have been banned before and I have no idea what you're talking about.


You can't PM anyone but staff while banned.


Even for a temp ban like the 1000 page celebration?


those were genuine article bans we got for that. no expenses spared.


Yep. And totally worth it. Although motbob was too fast. I posted my poll, and then before I could edit in a fake temp "for being more E-Sports than Hot-Bid", I got hammered. Such a pity. Just wanted a placeholder in.
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
May 02 2012 22:41 GMT
#20517
Ah, serves me right too. sry
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Grobyc
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada18410 Posts
May 02 2012 23:03 GMT
#20518
I'm gone until Monday, so I haven't really been watching over this tbh. Ill review stuff for the abl peoples choice awards when I'm back))
If you watch Godzilla backwards it's about a benevolent lizard who helps rebuild a city and then moonwalks into the ocean.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 23:11:19
May 02 2012 23:10 GMT
#20519
I made a comment earlier about how the majority of people that post on drama threads on TL have low post counts. Either they mostly post on other sites or only post when there's drama. It's very rare you will see a TL " veteran " participate in those discussions, and when they do they remain respectful unless provoked.

I firmly believe that the majority of people who are actually in the TL community don't care so much about the whole thing. I browse Reddit too occasionally because it can be fun, and I noticed there was no thread about Destiny on there so It's possible a lot of Reddit posters came here to discuss it when they usually wouldn't post on this site, leading to many bans for low quality posting.

I mean shit that thread probably had 100 bans in it not even exaggerating.
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
May 02 2012 23:16 GMT
#20520
On May 03 2012 08:10 Dodgin wrote:
I made a comment earlier about how the majority of people that post on drama threads on TL have low post counts. Either they mostly post on other sites or only post when there's drama. It's very rare you will see a TL " veteran " participate in those discussions, and when they do they remain respectful unless provoked.

I firmly believe that the majority of people who are actually in the TL community don't care so much about the whole thing. I browse Reddit too occasionally because it can be fun, and I noticed there was no thread about Destiny on there so It's possible a lot of Reddit posters came here to discuss it when they usually wouldn't post on this site, leading to many bans for low quality posting.

I mean shit that thread probably had 100 bans in it not even exaggerating.

the thread was most interesting when destiny, intrigue and incontrol were posting. then it got boring after that.
Prev 1 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft694
PiGStarcraft208
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 556
Stork 221
ggaemo 161
Leta 145
PianO 55
Hyuk 35
yabsab 19
Bale 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm218
League of Legends
JimRising 699
Reynor26
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King257
Westballz50
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor653
Other Games
summit1g8986
Coldzera 822
C9.Mang0305
Sick142
RuFF_SC2116
ViBE78
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick655
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream114
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 7
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2204
League of Legends
• Lourlo1372
• Stunt353
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 16m
Online Event
5h 16m
FEL
10h 16m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 16m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 16m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.