• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:06
CEST 21:06
KST 04:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7827 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1024

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
JBright
Profile Joined September 2010
Vancouver14381 Posts
May 02 2012 17:35 GMT
#20461
On May 03 2012 01:46 CyDe wrote:
Show nested quote +
JediGambler was just banned by heyoka.

That account was created on 2012-04-14 11:27:06 and had 0 posts.

Reason: This account seems to exist solely to mess with LP so I'm banning it.

What exactly does that mean? I don't know what LP stands for.


Here are his 3 "contributions" to LP that didn't get deleted. Pretty easy ban if you ask me.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/index.php?title=User:Rippede&oldid=252418
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/index.php?title=SLush&diff=prev&oldid=241818
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/index.php?title=Destiny&diff=prev&oldid=241816
ModeratorThe good and the wise lead quiet lives. Neo's #1 Frenemy and nightmare.
Zuxo
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden395 Posts
May 02 2012 17:42 GMT
#20462
On May 02 2012 23:58 kerpal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 23:50 iamperfection wrote:
On May 02 2012 23:48 ShadeR wrote:
Isn't Destiny generally a girls name?

It's generally a strippers name.

what about destiny's child?

but more seriously, can we talk about something other than destiny? 2 days ago i didn't care what he did with his time, or what he said on ladder. Now, he can't post on TL and i'd have to look him up on twitter to stumble on a link to his stream. I should be hearing less about him (or her) rather than more!

judging from the List, it seems that naniwa played GSL today?


His childs name is obviously Faith+1

+ Show Spoiler +
South park for those who don't get it
I'm a mother******* lyrical wordsmith, mother******* genius
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 02 2012 17:47 GMT
#20463
On May 03 2012 02:35 JBright wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 01:46 CyDe wrote:
JediGambler was just banned by heyoka.

That account was created on 2012-04-14 11:27:06 and had 0 posts.

Reason: This account seems to exist solely to mess with LP so I'm banning it.

What exactly does that mean? I don't know what LP stands for.


Here are his 3 "contributions" to LP that didn't get deleted. Pretty easy ban if you ask me.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/index.php?title=User:Rippede&oldid=252418
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/index.php?title=SLush&diff=prev&oldid=241818
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/index.php?title=Destiny&diff=prev&oldid=241816


Eeeh I might look like an idiot but I don't see anything wrong with this? What is wrong with those articles?
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
May 02 2012 17:51 GMT
#20464
On May 03 2012 02:47 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 02:35 JBright wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:46 CyDe wrote:
JediGambler was just banned by heyoka.

That account was created on 2012-04-14 11:27:06 and had 0 posts.

Reason: This account seems to exist solely to mess with LP so I'm banning it.

What exactly does that mean? I don't know what LP stands for.


Here are his 3 "contributions" to LP that didn't get deleted. Pretty easy ban if you ask me.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/index.php?title=User:Rippede&oldid=252418
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/index.php?title=SLush&diff=prev&oldid=241818
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/index.php?title=Destiny&diff=prev&oldid=241816


Eeeh I might look like an idiot but I don't see anything wrong with this? What is wrong with those articles?

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/index.php?title=User:Rippede&oldid=252418
that one is all pretty troll, haven't read the other two very deeply. Could they have been edited so that the links no longer link to a vandalised page?
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 02 2012 17:59 GMT
#20465
On May 03 2012 02:51 kerpal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 02:47 solidbebe wrote:
On May 03 2012 02:35 JBright wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:46 CyDe wrote:
JediGambler was just banned by heyoka.

That account was created on 2012-04-14 11:27:06 and had 0 posts.

Reason: This account seems to exist solely to mess with LP so I'm banning it.

What exactly does that mean? I don't know what LP stands for.


Here are his 3 "contributions" to LP that didn't get deleted. Pretty easy ban if you ask me.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/index.php?title=User:Rippede&oldid=252418
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/index.php?title=SLush&diff=prev&oldid=241818
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/index.php?title=Destiny&diff=prev&oldid=241816


Eeeh I might look like an idiot but I don't see anything wrong with this? What is wrong with those articles?

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/index.php?title=User:Rippede&oldid=252418
that one is all pretty troll, haven't read the other two very deeply. Could they have been edited so that the links no longer link to a vandalised page?


Yeah the first one is troll I guess, I can't find anything wrong wiht the second n third tho.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
May 02 2012 18:09 GMT
#20466
@solidbebe: The user added the line "It is rumored that Slush was Invited to talk to Ripped on Skype about the correct response to a Protoss 2 base warp gate all in." to the article.
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
JBright
Profile Joined September 2010
Vancouver14381 Posts
May 02 2012 18:11 GMT
#20467
On May 03 2012 02:51 kerpal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 02:47 solidbebe wrote:
On May 03 2012 02:35 JBright wrote:
On May 03 2012 01:46 CyDe wrote:
JediGambler was just banned by heyoka.

That account was created on 2012-04-14 11:27:06 and had 0 posts.

Reason: This account seems to exist solely to mess with LP so I'm banning it.

What exactly does that mean? I don't know what LP stands for.


Here are his 3 "contributions" to LP that didn't get deleted. Pretty easy ban if you ask me.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/index.php?title=User:Rippede&oldid=252418
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/index.php?title=SLush&diff=prev&oldid=241818
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/index.php?title=Destiny&diff=prev&oldid=241816


Eeeh I might look like an idiot but I don't see anything wrong with this? What is wrong with those articles?

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/index.php?title=User:Rippede&oldid=252418
that one is all pretty troll, haven't read the other two very deeply. Could they have been edited so that the links no longer link to a vandalised page?


*It is rumored that Slush was Invited to talk to Ripped on Skype about the correct response to a Protoss 2 base warp gate all in.

*It is rumored that destiny was Invited to talk to Ripped on Skype about the correct response to a Protoss 2 base warp gate all in.


Both vandalism on the Slush and Destiny pages refer to this Ripped guy under the "Facts" section. And that user page used to be a normal LP page before it got deleted.

The Slush and Destiny pages don't contain the vandalism anymore because the editors didn't approve his changes. I thought I linked it so that you can see this guy's edits at the top.
ModeratorThe good and the wise lead quiet lives. Neo's #1 Frenemy and nightmare.
Joedaddy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1948 Posts
May 02 2012 18:27 GMT
#20468
Will Destiny become the next BigT?
I might be the minority on TL, but TL is the minority everywhere else.
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
May 02 2012 18:30 GMT
#20469
On May 02 2012 11:10 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 11:07 Man with a Plan wrote:
What! I just went to school and now 7 pages more!
Let me see what happened here...

I suspect it must be the Destiny thread, right?

and all us spammers that synwave hates so much have returned.


I dont hate you all I just get grumpy sometimes. Then I change my perspective and stop being grumpy. Sorry to come off that way. *hugs*
As far as the past two days, sheebus! is all I can think to say. Although I must say I am highly amused still.
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
May 02 2012 18:41 GMT
#20470
On May 03 2012 03:30 Synwave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 11:10 dAPhREAk wrote:
On May 02 2012 11:07 Man with a Plan wrote:
What! I just went to school and now 7 pages more!
Let me see what happened here...

I suspect it must be the Destiny thread, right?

and all us spammers that synwave hates so much have returned.


I dont hate you all I just get grumpy sometimes. Then I change my perspective and stop being grumpy. Sorry to come off that way. *hugs*
As far as the past two days, sheebus! is all I can think to say. Although I must say I am highly amused still.

i just woke up to like 150 posts in this thread. i hate us sometimes too. ;-)
ppont
Profile Joined July 2010
66 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 19:05:51
May 02 2012 18:41 GMT
#20471
I'd like to add that Ares is putting a good amount of effort into her bans.
Very well chosen gif

edit: gender (sorry Ares)
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
May 02 2012 18:44 GMT
#20472
On May 03 2012 03:41 ppont wrote:
I'd like to add that Ares is putting a good amount of effort into his bans.
Very well chosen gif


His?
I raced to the Ban list and wasn't disappointed. It was funny! + Show Spoiler +
NO!


✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
McFeser
Profile Joined July 2011
United States2458 Posts
May 02 2012 18:45 GMT
#20473
On May 03 2012 03:41 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 03:30 Synwave wrote:
On May 02 2012 11:10 dAPhREAk wrote:
On May 02 2012 11:07 Man with a Plan wrote:
What! I just went to school and now 7 pages more!
Let me see what happened here...

I suspect it must be the Destiny thread, right?

and all us spammers that synwave hates so much have returned.


I dont hate you all I just get grumpy sometimes. Then I change my perspective and stop being grumpy. Sorry to come off that way. *hugs*
As far as the past two days, sheebus! is all I can think to say. Although I must say I am highly amused still.

i just woke up to like 150 posts in this thread. i hate us sometimes too. ;-)

I had a dream that this thread was closed because of all of the spam. TL imploded.
Promethelax still hasn't changed his quote
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 02 2012 18:55 GMT
#20474
On May 03 2012 03:30 Synwave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 11:10 dAPhREAk wrote:
On May 02 2012 11:07 Man with a Plan wrote:
What! I just went to school and now 7 pages more!
Let me see what happened here...

I suspect it must be the Destiny thread, right?

and all us spammers that synwave hates so much have returned.


I dont hate you all I just get grumpy sometimes. Then I change my perspective and stop being grumpy. Sorry to come off that way. *hugs*
As far as the past two days, sheebus! is all I can think to say. Although I must say I am highly amused still.


No, it's okay I think I understand where you are coming from. 55 new posts when I logged in this morning, lol. I think lot of it is just because more people are following this thread now; especially after the 1000 page celebration.

Though some of it is because we regularly get completely off topic. Like this right here.

We need Mani back, he somehow always managed to keep this thread on track. Probably because he is a super scary ban lord.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
May 02 2012 18:57 GMT
#20475
this is the (occasionally) chit chatty thread TL needs, but sometimes not the chit chatty thread that TL wants or needs. that's what mani is for
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
May 02 2012 18:58 GMT
#20476
lol I remember when mani would come in here with a spooky one liner and then it would just be dead quiet for a while.
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
imallinson
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United Kingdom3482 Posts
May 02 2012 19:06 GMT
#20477
On May 03 2012 03:57 DeepElemBlues wrote:
this is the (occasionally) chit chatty thread TL needs, but sometimes not the chit chatty thread that TL wants or needs. that's what mani is for


The Automated Batman List
Liquipedia
Fencar
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States2694 Posts
May 02 2012 19:28 GMT
#20478
On May 03 2012 03:55 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 03:30 Synwave wrote:
On May 02 2012 11:10 dAPhREAk wrote:
On May 02 2012 11:07 Man with a Plan wrote:
What! I just went to school and now 7 pages more!
Let me see what happened here...

I suspect it must be the Destiny thread, right?

and all us spammers that synwave hates so much have returned.


I dont hate you all I just get grumpy sometimes. Then I change my perspective and stop being grumpy. Sorry to come off that way. *hugs*
As far as the past two days, sheebus! is all I can think to say. Although I must say I am highly amused still.


No, it's okay I think I understand where you are coming from. 55 new posts when I logged in this morning, lol. I think lot of it is just because more people are following this thread now; especially after the 1000 page celebration.

Though some of it is because we regularly get completely off topic. Like this right here.

We need Mani back, he somehow always managed to keep this thread on track. Probably because he is a super scary ban lord.

I've never heard of Mani..... Can you tell a story? ♥
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 02 2012 19:32 GMT
#20479
On May 03 2012 04:28 Fencer710 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 03:55 TheToast wrote:
On May 03 2012 03:30 Synwave wrote:
On May 02 2012 11:10 dAPhREAk wrote:
On May 02 2012 11:07 Man with a Plan wrote:
What! I just went to school and now 7 pages more!
Let me see what happened here...

I suspect it must be the Destiny thread, right?

and all us spammers that synwave hates so much have returned.


I dont hate you all I just get grumpy sometimes. Then I change my perspective and stop being grumpy. Sorry to come off that way. *hugs*
As far as the past two days, sheebus! is all I can think to say. Although I must say I am highly amused still.


No, it's okay I think I understand where you are coming from. 55 new posts when I logged in this morning, lol. I think lot of it is just because more people are following this thread now; especially after the 1000 page celebration.

Though some of it is because we regularly get completely off topic. Like this right here.

We need Mani back, he somehow always managed to keep this thread on track. Probably because he is a super scary ban lord.

I've never heard of Mani..... Can you tell a story? ♥


He's only the biggest, baddest mod of them all. The king of TL bans and an occational hard ass when need be. Not much else to tell

This is a fun story though: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=40487
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
May 02 2012 19:34 GMT
#20480
On May 03 2012 04:28 Fencer710 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 03:55 TheToast wrote:
On May 03 2012 03:30 Synwave wrote:
On May 02 2012 11:10 dAPhREAk wrote:
On May 02 2012 11:07 Man with a Plan wrote:
What! I just went to school and now 7 pages more!
Let me see what happened here...

I suspect it must be the Destiny thread, right?

and all us spammers that synwave hates so much have returned.


I dont hate you all I just get grumpy sometimes. Then I change my perspective and stop being grumpy. Sorry to come off that way. *hugs*
As far as the past two days, sheebus! is all I can think to say. Although I must say I am highly amused still.


No, it's okay I think I understand where you are coming from. 55 new posts when I logged in this morning, lol. I think lot of it is just because more people are following this thread now; especially after the 1000 page celebration.

Though some of it is because we regularly get completely off topic. Like this right here.

We need Mani back, he somehow always managed to keep this thread on track. Probably because he is a super scary ban lord.

I've never heard of Mani..... Can you tell a story? ♥

Most of us are too new to remember the purge. But if you look deep within the ban list you will find a reaper wielding a terrible scythe.....
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
Prev 1 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 211
ProTech170
JuggernautJason36
CosmosSc2 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21326
Shuttle 704
White-Ra 139
Hyuk 115
Dewaltoss 99
firebathero 72
Trap 45
ToSsGirL 26
Sacsri 20
Bale 17
[ Show more ]
Rock 16
Dota 2
Gorgc10086
qojqva1382
Counter-Strike
fl0m1515
Fnx 865
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King92
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2927
Khaldor1216
crisheroes1131
Liquid`Hasu517
Other Games
summit1g4649
FrodaN1648
Beastyqt373
XBOCT259
C9.Mang0171
ArmadaUGS169
QueenE79
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV260
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH342
• StrangeGG 73
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 12
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie877
• Shiphtur315
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 55m
CranKy Ducklings
14h 55m
Online Event
15h 55m
FEL
20h 55m
AI Arena Tournament
21h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.