• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:24
CEST 02:24
KST 09:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8495 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1025

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
May 02 2012 19:35 GMT
#20481
o yeah what toast posted is a pretty hilarious story too ^^
TL is chock full of great stories told in the form of threads.
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 02 2012 19:35 GMT
#20482
On May 03 2012 04:28 Fencer710 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 03:55 TheToast wrote:
On May 03 2012 03:30 Synwave wrote:
On May 02 2012 11:10 dAPhREAk wrote:
On May 02 2012 11:07 Man with a Plan wrote:
What! I just went to school and now 7 pages more!
Let me see what happened here...

I suspect it must be the Destiny thread, right?

and all us spammers that synwave hates so much have returned.


I dont hate you all I just get grumpy sometimes. Then I change my perspective and stop being grumpy. Sorry to come off that way. *hugs*
As far as the past two days, sheebus! is all I can think to say. Although I must say I am highly amused still.


No, it's okay I think I understand where you are coming from. 55 new posts when I logged in this morning, lol. I think lot of it is just because more people are following this thread now; especially after the 1000 page celebration.

Though some of it is because we regularly get completely off topic. Like this right here.

We need Mani back, he somehow always managed to keep this thread on track. Probably because he is a super scary ban lord.

I've never heard of Mani..... Can you tell a story? ♥


And TheToast thinks long and hard, and after a while the perfect mani story pops into his head. "Ah", he says, "there once was a banlord named mani, and there was a thread named 'automated ban list'." And so begins the long tale of mani the banlord mod.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Deleuze
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom2102 Posts
May 02 2012 19:49 GMT
#20483
On May 03 2012 04:32 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 04:28 Fencer710 wrote:
On May 03 2012 03:55 TheToast wrote:
On May 03 2012 03:30 Synwave wrote:
On May 02 2012 11:10 dAPhREAk wrote:
On May 02 2012 11:07 Man with a Plan wrote:
What! I just went to school and now 7 pages more!
Let me see what happened here...

I suspect it must be the Destiny thread, right?

and all us spammers that synwave hates so much have returned.


I dont hate you all I just get grumpy sometimes. Then I change my perspective and stop being grumpy. Sorry to come off that way. *hugs*
As far as the past two days, sheebus! is all I can think to say. Although I must say I am highly amused still.


No, it's okay I think I understand where you are coming from. 55 new posts when I logged in this morning, lol. I think lot of it is just because more people are following this thread now; especially after the 1000 page celebration.

Though some of it is because we regularly get completely off topic. Like this right here.

We need Mani back, he somehow always managed to keep this thread on track. Probably because he is a super scary ban lord.

I've never heard of Mani..... Can you tell a story? ♥


He's only the biggest, baddest mod of them all. The king of TL bans and an occational hard ass when need be. Not much else to tell

This is a fun story though: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=40487


That's crazy, there are so many special icon posters on there I have never seen before.
“An image of thought called philosophy has been formed historically and it effectively stops people from thinking.” ― Gilles Deleuze, Dialogues II
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
May 02 2012 19:57 GMT
#20484
And warden vs destiny has now gone to the blogs, and it looks like there will be more bans to discuss shortly.
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=334344
Is warden secretly a tl staff members smurf to create threads to draw out all the poor or raged inclined posters on tl? The people demand the truth!
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 02 2012 20:06 GMT
#20485
On May 03 2012 04:57 Jaaaaasper wrote:
And warden vs destiny has now gone to the blogs, and it looks like there will be more bans to discuss shortly.
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=334344
Is warden secretly a tl staff members smurf to create threads to draw out all the poor or raged inclined posters on tl? The people demand the truth!


It's been closed already, thank the gods.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 20:24:58
May 02 2012 20:08 GMT
#20486
On May 03 2012 05:06 solidbebe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 04:57 Jaaaaasper wrote:
And warden vs destiny has now gone to the blogs, and it looks like there will be more bans to discuss shortly.
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=334344
Is warden secretly a tl staff members smurf to create threads to draw out all the poor or raged inclined posters on tl? The people demand the truth!


It's been closed already, thank the gods.


Thanks be to the mods! The type of posting that was shown in those topics do not belong on tl, and in discussions of serious matters such as racism and what is allowable by a public figure in general.

Edit: i Phrased my post poorly sorry guys
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 20:20:22
May 02 2012 20:12 GMT
#20487
On May 03 2012 05:08 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 05:06 solidbebe wrote:
On May 03 2012 04:57 Jaaaaasper wrote:
And warden vs destiny has now gone to the blogs, and it looks like there will be more bans to discuss shortly.
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=334344
Is warden secretly a tl staff members smurf to create threads to draw out all the poor or raged inclined posters on tl? The people demand the truth!


It's been closed already, thank the gods.


Thanks be to the mods! That stuff belongs on reddit if it belongs in any starcraft community.

yes. tl.net please provide us with sugarcoated news and updates, and leave all the dark, evil things to other websites. we demand rainbows and unicorns, not reality such as racism by "pro" players (pro being a loosely used term; as loose as my bowels after exlax).

edit: in a less sarcastic manner, i believe tree.hugger already said in the thread that it was an important issue to discuss, and the fact that it was left open so long shows that tl.net feels it belongs on tl.net.
Jisall
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2054 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 20:22:20
May 02 2012 20:19 GMT
#20488
What the hell.


ETisME was just temp banned for 2 days by boesthius.

That account was created on 2011-04-11 22:13:12 and had 2525 posts.

Reason: "Maybe I will get banned for this.."

Yes. Yes you will.


2525 post's and still doesn't know how not to martyr


KoreanPhrases was just banned by Ares[Effort].

That account was created on 2012-03-26 09:43:13 and had 2 posts.

Reason:
[image loading]


Thats a new reason lmao.
Monk: Because being a badass is more fun then playing a dude wearing a scarf.. ... Ite fuck it, Witch Doctor cuz I like killing stuff in a timely mannor.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 02 2012 20:20 GMT
#20489
On May 03 2012 05:08 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 05:06 solidbebe wrote:
On May 03 2012 04:57 Jaaaaasper wrote:
And warden vs destiny has now gone to the blogs, and it looks like there will be more bans to discuss shortly.
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=334344
Is warden secretly a tl staff members smurf to create threads to draw out all the poor or raged inclined posters on tl? The people demand the truth!


It's been closed already, thank the gods.


Thanks be to the mods! That stuff belongs on reddit if it belongs in any starcraft community.


As much as I want to write a long slightly annoyed reply as to why you're completely wrong, I really don't want to end up discussing Destiny for another 20 pages.

jaewao was just banned by Antoine.

That account was created on 2012-05-03 04:36:14 and had 2 posts.

Reason: Previously banned user.


Am I crazy, or did anyone else immediately think of Jwow?
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 20:34:00
May 02 2012 20:21 GMT
#20490
On May 03 2012 05:12 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 05:08 Jaaaaasper wrote:
On May 03 2012 05:06 solidbebe wrote:
On May 03 2012 04:57 Jaaaaasper wrote:
And warden vs destiny has now gone to the blogs, and it looks like there will be more bans to discuss shortly.
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=334344
Is warden secretly a tl staff members smurf to create threads to draw out all the poor or raged inclined posters on tl? The people demand the truth!


It's been closed already, thank the gods.


Thanks be to the mods! That stuff belongs on reddit if it belongs in any starcraft community.

yes. tl.net please provide us with sugarcoated news and updates, and leave all the dark, evil things to other websites. we demand rainbows and unicorns, not reality such as racism by "pro" players (pro being a loosely used term; as loose as my bowels after exlax).


See the edit to my above post.
Also, daPHREAk was right, i miss used the word "witch hunt" and Toast was right as well, I brought it up to discuss the potential bans, with out thinking of the repercussions of bringing that particular topic back into the lime light.
Sorry guys, i didn't think before i posted.
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
DeepElemBlues
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States5080 Posts
May 02 2012 20:23 GMT
#20491
On May 03 2012 05:20 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 05:08 Jaaaaasper wrote:
On May 03 2012 05:06 solidbebe wrote:
On May 03 2012 04:57 Jaaaaasper wrote:
And warden vs destiny has now gone to the blogs, and it looks like there will be more bans to discuss shortly.
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=334344
Is warden secretly a tl staff members smurf to create threads to draw out all the poor or raged inclined posters on tl? The people demand the truth!


It's been closed already, thank the gods.


Thanks be to the mods! That stuff belongs on reddit if it belongs in any starcraft community.


As much as I want to write a long slightly annoyed reply as to why you're completely wrong, I really don't want to end up discussing Destiny for another 20 pages.

Show nested quote +
jaewao was just banned by Antoine.

That account was created on 2012-05-03 04:36:14 and had 2 posts.

Reason: Previously banned user.


Am I crazy, or did anyone else immediately think of Jwow?


please, no jersey party at the sizzler's... i mean TL
no place i'd rather be than the satellite of love
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
May 02 2012 20:25 GMT
#20492
On May 03 2012 05:21 Jaaaaasper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 05:12 dAPhREAk wrote:
On May 03 2012 05:08 Jaaaaasper wrote:
On May 03 2012 05:06 solidbebe wrote:
On May 03 2012 04:57 Jaaaaasper wrote:
And warden vs destiny has now gone to the blogs, and it looks like there will be more bans to discuss shortly.
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=334344
Is warden secretly a tl staff members smurf to create threads to draw out all the poor or raged inclined posters on tl? The people demand the truth!


It's been closed already, thank the gods.


Thanks be to the mods! That stuff belongs on reddit if it belongs in any starcraft community.

yes. tl.net please provide us with sugarcoated news and updates, and leave all the dark, evil things to other websites. we demand rainbows and unicorns, not reality such as racism by "pro" players (pro being a loosely used term; as loose as my bowels after exlax).


Not the discussion, the terrible posting and the witch hunting, this type of discussion needs to be had, but in a much more mature and calmer manner. This topic has come up every once in awhile, and it draws out malignant and just plain poor posting when it should be a mature and well thought out discussion.

toast may be right about ending this discussion. but i just want to add that witch hunt implies that people are accusing him of something he didn't do (i.e., witches are accused of witchcraft, which doesnt exist). he actually did call the kid a gook so the thread was not a witch hunt to punish him for something he didn't do, but in reality to punish him for something he did do.
Deleuze
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom2102 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 20:34:36
May 02 2012 20:28 GMT
#20493
On May 03 2012 05:12 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 05:08 Jaaaaasper wrote:
On May 03 2012 05:06 solidbebe wrote:
On May 03 2012 04:57 Jaaaaasper wrote:
And warden vs destiny has now gone to the blogs, and it looks like there will be more bans to discuss shortly.
http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=334344
Is warden secretly a tl staff members smurf to create threads to draw out all the poor or raged inclined posters on tl? The people demand the truth!


It's been closed already, thank the gods.


Thanks be to the mods! That stuff belongs on reddit if it belongs in any starcraft community.

yes. tl.net please provide us with sugarcoated news and updates, and leave all the dark, evil things to other websites. we demand rainbows and unicorns, not reality such as racism by "pro" players (pro being a loosely used term; as loose as my bowels after exlax).


I sympathize with what you are saying, but I really don't see how that blog was going in add anything else to the discussion in the other thread. That said, TheToast was right, if was fine for Warden to blog to reflect on the post... but that blog would really not have been a place of reflection very long, it would just degenerate into the mass stupidity the thread did, if not take a little longer to do so (by the time the Destiny fans found where the blogs section was).

It was a shame because I was trying to post a response about how terrible it is to advocate contacting sponsors without hearing at least a statement from Quanitc when it was closed (this was in response to another poster). I think that this is a really important point to get across, that going straight for the jugular in that way will damage SC2's reputation with sponsors across the board - perhaps this is one reason it was closed.

The TL dramas have taken a horrible twist as of late, I miss translators attacking all non-BW e-sports and team managers deleting their twitter accounts. Mis-informed but good-intentioned fans contacting sponsors at the drop of a hat is serious business and just proves how much growing up the scene, players and community has to do.

EDIT: -.- I hope I haven't derail this thread in light of dAPhREAk's post above, I have such poor thread awareness and slow posting skills....
“An image of thought called philosophy has been formed historically and it effectively stops people from thinking.” ― Gilles Deleuze, Dialogues II
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
May 02 2012 21:07 GMT
#20494
DueSs was just temp banned for 2 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2010-07-14 02:56:30 and had 581 posts.

Reason: You are super subtle, much like a neon green ninja.

If you have issues with moderation, take it up in website feedback, don't 'cleverly' write "fuck the mods"


On May 03 2012 03:48 DueSs wrote:
Frankly, I think Destiny is very entertaining fellow to watch. I like that he streams on
ultra-quality. Most other streamers use lower settings--and I appreciate it. Sometimes I'll just leave my
computer open on my nightstand and fall asleep to his stream. I don't really know why his stream
keeps me so entertained, but I just like that he does more than hammering 1v1's over and over.

The thing I'm sad about is that I'll have to bookmark his stream now, which is one of the only,
heck, to be honest, it's the only reason I come to TL anyway. There are other streams that I like and I will
eventually bookmark them as well.

Maybe he'll get featured again, maybe not, but I don't think this will really hurt him. I think people will still
observe his stream by the thousands and he will continue to do very well. I really do think that one
damn incident that brings him so much attention, even if it is negative, won't hurt his viewership. Perhaps it will
soil his reputation a bit, but I think he could care less about that. I'll keep watching either way. Fun times.

User was temp banned for this post.

subtlety is his specialty. lol.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 02 2012 21:10 GMT
#20495
On May 03 2012 06:07 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
DueSs was just temp banned for 2 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2010-07-14 02:56:30 and had 581 posts.

Reason: You are super subtle, much like a neon green ninja.

If you have issues with moderation, take it up in website feedback, don't 'cleverly' write "fuck the mods"


Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 03:48 DueSs wrote:
Frankly, I think Destiny is very entertaining fellow to watch. I like that he streams on
ultra-quality. Most other streamers use lower settings--and I appreciate it. Sometimes I'll just leave my
computer open on my nightstand and fall asleep to his stream. I don't really know why his stream
keeps me so entertained, but I just like that he does more than hammering 1v1's over and over.

The thing I'm sad about is that I'll have to bookmark his stream now, which is one of the only,
heck, to be honest, it's the only reason I come to TL anyway. There are other streams that I like and I will
eventually bookmark them as well.

Maybe he'll get featured again, maybe not, but I don't think this will really hurt him. I think people will still
observe his stream by the thousands and he will continue to do very well. I really do think that one
damn incident that brings him so much attention, even if it is negative, won't hurt his viewership. Perhaps it will
soil his reputation a bit, but I think he could care less about that. I'll keep watching either way. Fun times.

User was temp banned for this post.

subtlety is his specialty. lol.


Lol! I'm assuming the bold was put there by a mod.

GM has played far too many games of mafia for that get past him, lol.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 02 2012 21:12 GMT
#20496
On May 03 2012 06:07 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
DueSs was just temp banned for 2 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2010-07-14 02:56:30 and had 581 posts.

Reason: You are super subtle, much like a neon green ninja.

If you have issues with moderation, take it up in website feedback, don't 'cleverly' write "fuck the mods"


Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 03:48 DueSs wrote:
Frankly, I think Destiny is very entertaining fellow to watch. I like that he streams on
ultra-quality. Most other streamers use lower settings--and I appreciate it. Sometimes I'll just leave my
computer open on my nightstand and fall asleep to his stream. I don't really know why his stream
keeps me so entertained, but I just like that he does more than hammering 1v1's over and over.

The thing I'm sad about is that I'll have to bookmark his stream now, which is one of the only,
heck, to be honest, it's the only reason I come to TL anyway. There are other streams that I like and I will
eventually bookmark them as well.

Maybe he'll get featured again, maybe not, but I don't think this will really hurt him. I think people will still
observe his stream by the thousands and he will continue to do very well. I really do think that one
damn incident that brings him so much attention, even if it is negative, won't hurt his viewership. Perhaps it will
soil his reputation a bit, but I think he could care less about that. I'll keep watching either way. Fun times.

User was temp banned for this post.

subtlety is his specialty. lol.


Haha, I actually thought that was kinda neat.
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
May 02 2012 21:13 GMT
#20497
I want to add, as much as we revel in the bans of his fans, they are mostly low post count people who have no intention of joining this community. These people are unlikely to continue posting, whether they get banned or not. They just registered to pollute TL like a passing fart.
BloodNinja
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2791 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-02 21:27:47
May 02 2012 21:19 GMT
#20498
On May 03 2012 06:07 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
DueSs was just temp banned for 2 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2010-07-14 02:56:30 and had 581 posts.

Reason: You are super subtle, much like a neon green ninja.

If you have issues with moderation, take it up in website feedback, don't 'cleverly' write "fuck the mods"


Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 03:48 DueSs wrote:
Frankly, I think Destiny is very entertaining fellow to watch. I like that he streams on
ultra-quality. Most other streamers use lower settings--and I appreciate it. Sometimes I'll just leave my
computer open on my nightstand and fall asleep to his stream. I don't really know why his stream
keeps me so entertained, but I just like that he does more than hammering 1v1's over and over.

The thing I'm sad about is that I'll have to bookmark his stream now, which is one of the only,
heck, to be honest, it's the only reason I come to TL anyway. There are other streams that I like and I will
eventually bookmark them as well.

Maybe he'll get featured again, maybe not, but I don't think this will really hurt him. I think people will still
observe his stream by the thousands and he will continue to do very well. I really do think that one
damn incident that brings him so much attention, even if it is negative, won't hurt his viewership. Perhaps it will
soil his reputation a bit, but I think he could care less about that. I'll keep watching either way. Fun times.

User was temp banned for this post.

subtlety is his specialty. lol.


I reported that sucker. I made a jab at him being subtle as well.


On May 03 2012 06:13 andrewlt wrote:
I want to add, as much as we revel in the bans of his fans, they are mostly low post count people who have no intention of joining this community. These people are unlikely to continue posting, whether they get banned or not. They just registered to pollute TL like a passing fart.


So they are crop-dusting out forums... I dont like the smell of that. [image loading]
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
May 02 2012 21:21 GMT
#20499
captainobvious was just temp banned for 2 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2011-04-28 15:47:44 and had 17 posts.

Reason: I only read about the first two lines of your post before banning you. It is never appropriate to call someone a "spectacular kind of idiot".

Aaaaaaaand that was my report. Yess!
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
CyDe
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States1010 Posts
May 02 2012 21:25 GMT
#20500
On May 03 2012 06:07 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
DueSs was just temp banned for 2 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2010-07-14 02:56:30 and had 581 posts.

Reason: You are super subtle, much like a neon green ninja.

If you have issues with moderation, take it up in website feedback, don't 'cleverly' write "fuck the mods"


Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 03:48 DueSs wrote:
Frankly, I think Destiny is very entertaining fellow to watch. I like that he streams on
ultra-quality. Most other streamers use lower settings--and I appreciate it. Sometimes I'll just leave my
computer open on my nightstand and fall asleep to his stream. I don't really know why his stream
keeps me so entertained, but I just like that he does more than hammering 1v1's over and over.

The thing I'm sad about is that I'll have to bookmark his stream now, which is one of the only,
heck, to be honest, it's the only reason I come to TL anyway. There are other streams that I like and I will
eventually bookmark them as well.

Maybe he'll get featured again, maybe not, but I don't think this will really hurt him. I think people will still
observe his stream by the thousands and he will continue to do very well. I really do think that one
damn incident that brings him so much attention, even if it is negative, won't hurt his viewership. Perhaps it will
soil his reputation a bit, but I think he could care less about that. I'll keep watching either way. Fun times.

User was temp banned for this post.

subtlety is his specialty. lol.

Freaking awesome, in my opinion. Reminds me of a tombstone I saw once that was similar, I think SOMEONE here will know what I am talking about.
youtube.com/GamingCyDe-- My totally abandoned youtube channel that I might revisit at some point
Prev 1 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft506
Nina 174
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13639
Hyuk 57
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm218
League of Legends
Doublelift4764
Other Games
summit1g8894
FrodaN3219
JimRising 625
KnowMe202
ViBE105
ArmadaUGS81
Mew2King80
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1303
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream108
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 37m
INu's Battles
11h 37m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 37m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 37m
Replay Cast
22h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.