• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:14
CEST 18:14
KST 01:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7736 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1028

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
May 03 2012 06:08 GMT
#20541
On May 03 2012 15:02 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 14:49 Synwave wrote:
On May 03 2012 14:03 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 03 2012 13:51 Synwave wrote:
On May 03 2012 13:44 TheToast wrote:
On May 03 2012 12:06 Anacletus wrote:
I don't have a report button and I'm not sure which mod to report this to. But....hopefully posting this here helps get it some attention.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=124660&currentpage=149#2980


If this ever happens again, in your reply type "tenebris unam, i sum vocatis vos" three times and Nyovne will arise from the depths of TL to deal with the situation. But do not misuse it, or there could be dire consequences.

On May 03 2012 13:27 Synwave wrote:
TL.net Bot TL.net. May 03 2012 11:43. Posts 3 PM Profile Quote #
RUS RO DAH!!! was just temp banned for 2 weeks by Harem.

That account was created on 2012-02-16 06:34:34 and had 167 posts.

Reason: I don't expect you to stay on TL much longer if you keep posting how you do


Can't wait for this account to be permed. For such a low count poster I instantly recognize the name anywhere it appears simply because of what a waste of space this person is.


Wow, that's a bit harsh don't you think?

No I don't think so.
Go through the guys posting history.


The harshness is not the perma-ban suggestion, but the idea that it is a waste of a person.


Thank you, when I need my posts and other people's replies to my posts translated for me I will be sure to ask you.

In a fun side project, go find some posts of his that aren't a waste of space.

See, this is a forum, you are judged by how you post on it. This person might be some charitable bit of awesomeness that helps old ladies across the street and spends all his free time helping the poor. However on this forum I will judge him by how he posts and here is the kicker, how he posts is a complete waste of space.
Sorry if that opinion is not to your personal liking.


And when you post like this, how do you think we all judge you?


Chill out + Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
guys
memes are a dish best served dank
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
May 03 2012 06:09 GMT
#20542
On May 03 2012 15:02 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 14:49 Synwave wrote:
On May 03 2012 14:03 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 03 2012 13:51 Synwave wrote:
On May 03 2012 13:44 TheToast wrote:
On May 03 2012 12:06 Anacletus wrote:
I don't have a report button and I'm not sure which mod to report this to. But....hopefully posting this here helps get it some attention.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=124660&currentpage=149#2980


If this ever happens again, in your reply type "tenebris unam, i sum vocatis vos" three times and Nyovne will arise from the depths of TL to deal with the situation. But do not misuse it, or there could be dire consequences.

On May 03 2012 13:27 Synwave wrote:
TL.net Bot TL.net. May 03 2012 11:43. Posts 3 PM Profile Quote #
RUS RO DAH!!! was just temp banned for 2 weeks by Harem.

That account was created on 2012-02-16 06:34:34 and had 167 posts.

Reason: I don't expect you to stay on TL much longer if you keep posting how you do


Can't wait for this account to be permed. For such a low count poster I instantly recognize the name anywhere it appears simply because of what a waste of space this person is.


Wow, that's a bit harsh don't you think?

No I don't think so.
Go through the guys posting history.


The harshness is not the perma-ban suggestion, but the idea that it is a waste of a person.


Thank you, when I need my posts and other people's replies to my posts translated for me I will be sure to ask you.

In a fun side project, go find some posts of his that aren't a waste of space.

See, this is a forum, you are judged by how you post on it. This person might be some charitable bit of awesomeness that helps old ladies across the street and spends all his free time helping the poor. However on this forum I will judge him by how he posts and here is the kicker, how he posts is a complete waste of space.
Sorry if that opinion is not to your personal liking.


And when you post like this, how do you think we all judge you?


Thank you, when I need my posts and other people's replies to my posts translated for me I will be sure to ask you.
+ Show Spoiler +
jk
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Mobius_1
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2763 Posts
May 03 2012 06:20 GMT
#20543
On May 03 2012 15:09 TheAmazombie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 15:02 TheToast wrote:
On May 03 2012 14:49 Synwave wrote:
On May 03 2012 14:03 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 03 2012 13:51 Synwave wrote:
On May 03 2012 13:44 TheToast wrote:
On May 03 2012 12:06 Anacletus wrote:
I don't have a report button and I'm not sure which mod to report this to. But....hopefully posting this here helps get it some attention.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=124660&currentpage=149#2980


If this ever happens again, in your reply type "tenebris unam, i sum vocatis vos" three times and Nyovne will arise from the depths of TL to deal with the situation. But do not misuse it, or there could be dire consequences.

On May 03 2012 13:27 Synwave wrote:
TL.net Bot TL.net. May 03 2012 11:43. Posts 3 PM Profile Quote #
RUS RO DAH!!! was just temp banned for 2 weeks by Harem.

That account was created on 2012-02-16 06:34:34 and had 167 posts.

Reason: I don't expect you to stay on TL much longer if you keep posting how you do


Can't wait for this account to be permed. For such a low count poster I instantly recognize the name anywhere it appears simply because of what a waste of space this person is.


Wow, that's a bit harsh don't you think?

No I don't think so.
Go through the guys posting history.


The harshness is not the perma-ban suggestion, but the idea that it is a waste of a person.


Thank you, when I need my posts and other people's replies to my posts translated for me I will be sure to ask you.

In a fun side project, go find some posts of his that aren't a waste of space.

See, this is a forum, you are judged by how you post on it. This person might be some charitable bit of awesomeness that helps old ladies across the street and spends all his free time helping the poor. However on this forum I will judge him by how he posts and here is the kicker, how he posts is a complete waste of space.
Sorry if that opinion is not to your personal liking.


And when you post like this, how do you think we all judge you?


Thank you, when I need my posts and other people's replies to my posts translated for me I will be sure to ask you.
+ Show Spoiler +
jk

Thank you, when I need my posts and other people's posts rephrased in joke form for me I will be sure to ask you. Oh wait I just did it myself. Oh well.
Starleague Forever. RIP KT Violet~
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
May 03 2012 06:23 GMT
#20544
On May 03 2012 15:20 Mobius_1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 15:09 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 03 2012 15:02 TheToast wrote:
On May 03 2012 14:49 Synwave wrote:
On May 03 2012 14:03 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 03 2012 13:51 Synwave wrote:
On May 03 2012 13:44 TheToast wrote:
On May 03 2012 12:06 Anacletus wrote:
I don't have a report button and I'm not sure which mod to report this to. But....hopefully posting this here helps get it some attention.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=124660&currentpage=149#2980


If this ever happens again, in your reply type "tenebris unam, i sum vocatis vos" three times and Nyovne will arise from the depths of TL to deal with the situation. But do not misuse it, or there could be dire consequences.

On May 03 2012 13:27 Synwave wrote:
TL.net Bot TL.net. May 03 2012 11:43. Posts 3 PM Profile Quote #
RUS RO DAH!!! was just temp banned for 2 weeks by Harem.

That account was created on 2012-02-16 06:34:34 and had 167 posts.

Reason: I don't expect you to stay on TL much longer if you keep posting how you do


Can't wait for this account to be permed. For such a low count poster I instantly recognize the name anywhere it appears simply because of what a waste of space this person is.


Wow, that's a bit harsh don't you think?

No I don't think so.
Go through the guys posting history.


The harshness is not the perma-ban suggestion, but the idea that it is a waste of a person.


Thank you, when I need my posts and other people's replies to my posts translated for me I will be sure to ask you.

In a fun side project, go find some posts of his that aren't a waste of space.

See, this is a forum, you are judged by how you post on it. This person might be some charitable bit of awesomeness that helps old ladies across the street and spends all his free time helping the poor. However on this forum I will judge him by how he posts and here is the kicker, how he posts is a complete waste of space.
Sorry if that opinion is not to your personal liking.


And when you post like this, how do you think we all judge you?


Thank you, when I need my posts and other people's replies to my posts translated for me I will be sure to ask you.
+ Show Spoiler +
jk

Thank you, when I need my posts and other people's posts rephrased in joke form for me I will be sure to ask you. Oh wait I just did it myself. Oh well.


Damnit! You are a pretentious ass and human waste. I won't tell you if I am joking this time or not. Sorry for trying to be helpful!

+ Show Spoiler +
You thought I was going to tell you...didn't you?? Well, not this time. No help from me.

+ Show Spoiler +
Okay...I can't help it. jk
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
-_-Quails
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia796 Posts
May 03 2012 06:29 GMT
#20545
On May 03 2012 15:23 TheAmazombie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 15:20 Mobius_1 wrote:
On May 03 2012 15:09 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 03 2012 15:02 TheToast wrote:
On May 03 2012 14:49 Synwave wrote:
On May 03 2012 14:03 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 03 2012 13:51 Synwave wrote:
On May 03 2012 13:44 TheToast wrote:
On May 03 2012 12:06 Anacletus wrote:
I don't have a report button and I'm not sure which mod to report this to. But....hopefully posting this here helps get it some attention.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=124660&currentpage=149#2980


If this ever happens again, in your reply type "tenebris unam, i sum vocatis vos" three times and Nyovne will arise from the depths of TL to deal with the situation. But do not misuse it, or there could be dire consequences.

On May 03 2012 13:27 Synwave wrote:
TL.net Bot TL.net. May 03 2012 11:43. Posts 3 PM Profile Quote #
RUS RO DAH!!! was just temp banned for 2 weeks by Harem.

That account was created on 2012-02-16 06:34:34 and had 167 posts.

Reason: I don't expect you to stay on TL much longer if you keep posting how you do


Can't wait for this account to be permed. For such a low count poster I instantly recognize the name anywhere it appears simply because of what a waste of space this person is.


Wow, that's a bit harsh don't you think?

No I don't think so.
Go through the guys posting history.


The harshness is not the perma-ban suggestion, but the idea that it is a waste of a person.


Thank you, when I need my posts and other people's replies to my posts translated for me I will be sure to ask you.

In a fun side project, go find some posts of his that aren't a waste of space.

See, this is a forum, you are judged by how you post on it. This person might be some charitable bit of awesomeness that helps old ladies across the street and spends all his free time helping the poor. However on this forum I will judge him by how he posts and here is the kicker, how he posts is a complete waste of space.
Sorry if that opinion is not to your personal liking.


And when you post like this, how do you think we all judge you?


Thank you, when I need my posts and other people's replies to my posts translated for me I will be sure to ask you.
+ Show Spoiler +
jk

Thank you, when I need my posts and other people's posts rephrased in joke form for me I will be sure to ask you. Oh wait I just did it myself. Oh well.


Damnit! You are a pretentious ass and human waste. I won't tell you if I am joking this time or not. Sorry for trying to be helpful!

+ Show Spoiler +
You thought I was going to tell you...didn't you?? Well, not this time. No help from me.

+ Show Spoiler +
Okay...I can't help it. jk

Less jk, moar hamster pics.
"I post only when my brain works." - Reaper9
Mobius_1
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2763 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-03 08:49:14
May 03 2012 08:48 GMT
#20546
Toastie was just banned by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2012-04-14 21:10:41 and had 104 posts.

Reason: Previously banned user. Just as retarded on this account too.

I'm currently imagining an epic tale of brotherly love triumphing over evil or something. Like those NK/SK war bro-love movies, but with Toastie and you-know-who.

OpticalShot could do the script justice, I'm sure.
Starleague Forever. RIP KT Violet~
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
May 03 2012 09:06 GMT
#20547
On May 03 2012 17:48 Mobius_1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
Toastie was just banned by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2012-04-14 21:10:41 and had 104 posts.

Reason: Previously banned user. Just as retarded on this account too.

I'm currently imagining an epic tale of brotherly love triumphing over evil or something. Like those NK/SK war bro-love movies, but with Toastie and you-know-who.

OpticalShot could do the script justice, I'm sure.


For some reason the first thing that I thought of was for it to turn out something like "Turner and Hooch," but with Toastie as Hooch.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
May 03 2012 09:07 GMT
#20548
He's a clever one too.

Original Message From Toastie:
Previously retarded moderator. Just as retarded as he always was.

Show nested quote +
Original Message From TL.net Bot:
You have been banned by EvilTeletubby.

Reason: Previously banned user. Just as retarded on this account too.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
May 03 2012 09:09 GMT
#20549
How many angry PM's do you get from people you ban per day usually?

And how many of them continue to make accounts to spam PM you?

I imagine reading your PM box as a mod would be hell.
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
May 03 2012 09:10 GMT
#20550
On May 03 2012 18:07 EvilTeletubby wrote:
He's a clever one too.

Show nested quote +
Original Message From Toastie:
Previously retarded moderator. Just as retarded as he always was.

Original Message From TL.net Bot:
You have been banned by EvilTeletubby.

Reason: Previously banned user. Just as retarded on this account too.


I always think it is funny when people do something that they shouldn't, then try to blame or attack the mod as if it was their fault.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
May 03 2012 09:35 GMT
#20551
On May 03 2012 18:07 EvilTeletubby wrote:
He's a clever one too.

Show nested quote +
Original Message From Toastie:
Previously retarded moderator. Just as retarded as he always was.

Original Message From TL.net Bot:
You have been banned by EvilTeletubby.

Reason: Previously banned user. Just as retarded on this account too.


Zing! He gotcha there! I especially like that he clarified by saying "just as retarded as he always was", because if he just said "Previously retarded moderator", it wouldn't insinuate any fault in your decision to ban him. This guy knows his stuff, although personally I might of preferred a "your mom"-related selection of insults.
memes are a dish best served dank
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
May 03 2012 09:39 GMT
#20552
On May 03 2012 18:35 marttorn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 18:07 EvilTeletubby wrote:
He's a clever one too.

Original Message From Toastie:
Previously retarded moderator. Just as retarded as he always was.

Original Message From TL.net Bot:
You have been banned by EvilTeletubby.

Reason: Previously banned user. Just as retarded on this account too.


Zing! He gotcha there! I especially like that he clarified by saying "just as retarded as he always was", because if he just said "Previously retarded moderator", it wouldn't insinuate any fault in your decision to ban him. This guy knows his stuff, although personally I might of preferred a "your mom"-related selection of insults.


LoL. Yeah, well, he could have expanded on to bust out an "ETT is SO fat that..." joke. That would have been the showstopper.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
Anacletus
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States733 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-03 11:45:50
May 03 2012 11:44 GMT
#20553
On May 03 2012 18:39 TheAmazombie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 18:35 marttorn wrote:
On May 03 2012 18:07 EvilTeletubby wrote:
He's a clever one too.

Original Message From Toastie:
Previously retarded moderator. Just as retarded as he always was.

Original Message From TL.net Bot:
You have been banned by EvilTeletubby.

Reason: Previously banned user. Just as retarded on this account too.


Zing! He gotcha there! I especially like that he clarified by saying "just as retarded as he always was", because if he just said "Previously retarded moderator", it wouldn't insinuate any fault in your decision to ban him. This guy knows his stuff, although personally I might of preferred a "your mom"-related selection of insults.


LoL. Yeah, well, he could have expanded on to bust out an "ETT is SO fat that..." joke. That would have been the showstopper.


When I get into an argument I prefer to send compliments in broken english just to say not in all capital, bold, underlined, obnoxiously red letters. My logic behind this is that if they are arguing they are probably already not having a good time, so just insulting them probably won't mean much. So if you compliment first you raise their spirits some and really help plateau their spirit just to crush them down further than they were before. It's foolproof really. I'm not sure why doing it in broken english is necessary, but it is. Trust me.
http://talk-to-stimey-please.1324083.n2.nabble.com/
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
May 03 2012 11:52 GMT
#20554
On May 03 2012 20:44 Anacletus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 18:39 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 03 2012 18:35 marttorn wrote:
On May 03 2012 18:07 EvilTeletubby wrote:
He's a clever one too.

Original Message From Toastie:
Previously retarded moderator. Just as retarded as he always was.

Original Message From TL.net Bot:
You have been banned by EvilTeletubby.

Reason: Previously banned user. Just as retarded on this account too.


Zing! He gotcha there! I especially like that he clarified by saying "just as retarded as he always was", because if he just said "Previously retarded moderator", it wouldn't insinuate any fault in your decision to ban him. This guy knows his stuff, although personally I might of preferred a "your mom"-related selection of insults.


LoL. Yeah, well, he could have expanded on to bust out an "ETT is SO fat that..." joke. That would have been the showstopper.


When I get into an argument I prefer to send compliments in broken english just to say not in all capital, bold, underlined, obnoxiously red letters. My logic behind this is that if they are arguing they are probably already not having a good time, so just insulting them probably won't mean much. So if you compliment first you raise their spirits some and really help plateau their spirit just to crush them down further than they were before. It's foolproof really. I'm not sure why doing it in broken english is necessary, but it is. Trust me.


Interesting post you make. I think you did lot of good thinking on post and result is really funny. I like you, you funny.
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
May 03 2012 11:57 GMT
#20555
Good call:

SRBNikola was just temp banned for 1 week by p4NDemik.

That account was created on 2011-07-21 19:20:32 and had 110 posts.

Reason: Another mod thought 2 days was appropriate for "blonde little pussy faggot" but I disagree. Life is too short to have people running around just 2 days later after uttering shit like that.
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
Anacletus
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States733 Posts
May 03 2012 12:02 GMT
#20556
On May 03 2012 20:52 JOJOsc2news wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 20:44 Anacletus wrote:
On May 03 2012 18:39 TheAmazombie wrote:
On May 03 2012 18:35 marttorn wrote:
On May 03 2012 18:07 EvilTeletubby wrote:
He's a clever one too.

Original Message From Toastie:
Previously retarded moderator. Just as retarded as he always was.

Original Message From TL.net Bot:
You have been banned by EvilTeletubby.

Reason: Previously banned user. Just as retarded on this account too.


Zing! He gotcha there! I especially like that he clarified by saying "just as retarded as he always was", because if he just said "Previously retarded moderator", it wouldn't insinuate any fault in your decision to ban him. This guy knows his stuff, although personally I might of preferred a "your mom"-related selection of insults.


LoL. Yeah, well, he could have expanded on to bust out an "ETT is SO fat that..." joke. That would have been the showstopper.


When I get into an argument I prefer to send compliments in broken english just to say not in all capital, bold, underlined, obnoxiously red letters. My logic behind this is that if they are arguing they are probably already not having a good time, so just insulting them probably won't mean much. So if you compliment first you raise their spirits some and really help plateau their spirit just to crush them down further than they were before. It's foolproof really. I'm not sure why doing it in broken english is necessary, but it is. Trust me.


Interesting post you make. I think you did lot of good thinking on post and result is really funny. I like you, you funny.


Hahaha, I was waiting for NOT at the end, although I'm still not sure if you used some intensely dry sarcasm. Either way I liked your post, either it's genuine and b'awww thanks for the compliment! Or it's very dry sarcasm, like cactus roots dry (do cacti have roots?), and it's pretty funny
http://talk-to-stimey-please.1324083.n2.nabble.com/
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
May 03 2012 12:05 GMT
#20557
On May 03 2012 18:09 Dodgin wrote:
How many angry PM's do you get from people you ban per day usually?

And how many of them continue to make accounts to spam PM you?

I imagine reading your PM box as a mod would be hell.


Probably anywhere from every 1 - 3 bans out of 10, you get PM's like the one I linked above. TBH they're so incredibly boring because it's always the same thing. It's literally been years since I've had a clever BM response to banning someone.
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 03 2012 12:24 GMT
#20558
On May 03 2012 21:05 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 18:09 Dodgin wrote:
How many angry PM's do you get from people you ban per day usually?

And how many of them continue to make accounts to spam PM you?

I imagine reading your PM box as a mod would be hell.


Probably anywhere from every 1 - 3 bans out of 10, you get PM's like the one I linked above. TBH they're so incredibly boring because it's always the same thing. It's literally been years since I've had a clever BM response to banning someone.


May the viruses of a thousand web sites catering to diseased hooker camels find their nesting place in your browser cache!
kerpal
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United Kingdom2695 Posts
May 03 2012 12:57 GMT
#20559
On May 03 2012 21:24 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 21:05 EvilTeletubby wrote:
On May 03 2012 18:09 Dodgin wrote:
How many angry PM's do you get from people you ban per day usually?

And how many of them continue to make accounts to spam PM you?

I imagine reading your PM box as a mod would be hell.


Probably anywhere from every 1 - 3 bans out of 10, you get PM's like the one I linked above. TBH they're so incredibly boring because it's always the same thing. It's literally been years since I've had a clever BM response to banning someone.


May the viruses of a thousand web sites catering to diseased hooker camels find their nesting place in your browser cache!

the problem is that the witty posters don't get banned
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 03 2012 12:59 GMT
#20560
On May 03 2012 21:57 kerpal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 21:24 JingleHell wrote:
On May 03 2012 21:05 EvilTeletubby wrote:
On May 03 2012 18:09 Dodgin wrote:
How many angry PM's do you get from people you ban per day usually?

And how many of them continue to make accounts to spam PM you?

I imagine reading your PM box as a mod would be hell.


Probably anywhere from every 1 - 3 bans out of 10, you get PM's like the one I linked above. TBH they're so incredibly boring because it's always the same thing. It's literally been years since I've had a clever BM response to banning someone.


May the viruses of a thousand web sites catering to diseased hooker camels find their nesting place in your browser cache!

the problem is that the witty posters don't get banned


Sure we do. It's just temporary, and we usually don't go actively attempting to change that.
Prev 1 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 50
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 515
BRAT_OK 54
IndyStarCraft 50
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 30590
Bisu 2814
Shuttle 1807
Hyuk 996
Mini 888
EffOrt 838
Larva 446
ZerO 258
Soma 247
firebathero 230
[ Show more ]
hero 148
Sexy 54
Hyun 44
Mong 40
PianO 39
Trap 37
Killer 34
Pusan 34
ToSsGirL 26
sorry 26
zelot 16
Bale 12
Terrorterran 12
Rock 11
Sacsri 10
JulyZerg 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc10494
qojqva1691
Dendi905
Counter-Strike
fl0m2568
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1460
crisheroes1110
Liquid`Hasu612
Other Games
singsing1998
B2W.Neo935
FrodaN926
Beastyqt680
Mlord410
Hui .226
Livibee184
Liquid`VortiX164
KnowMe162
ArmadaUGS114
Mew2King74
Trikslyr30
CosmosSc2 14
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 52
• StrangeGG 37
• mYiSmile122
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 13
• Azhi_Dahaki5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7792
League of Legends
• Jankos1761
Other Games
• Shiphtur252
• WagamamaTV199
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
46m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 46m
INu's Battles
19h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.