• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:44
CEST 00:44
KST 07:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9805 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1029

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Man with a Plan
Profile Joined January 2012
United States401 Posts
May 03 2012 13:12 GMT
#20561
Which thread did all the recent bans come from? This thread seems to be moving faster now. Also, only 220+- page difference from the real ABL. Cmon guys, lets overtake it.
Yo!
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 03 2012 13:16 GMT
#20562
On May 03 2012 22:12 Man with a Plan wrote:
Which thread did all the recent bans come from? This thread seems to be moving faster now. Also, only 220+- page difference from the real ABL. Cmon guys, lets overtake it.


A lot to do with player bashing, and a lot to do with Destiny.
Deleuze
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom2102 Posts
May 03 2012 13:38 GMT
#20563
On May 03 2012 22:12 Man with a Plan wrote:
Which thread did all the recent bans come from? This thread seems to be moving faster now. Also, only 220+- page difference from the real ABL. Cmon guys, lets overtake it.


Oh no, another milestone to celebrate.

Perhaps this thread will die down a bit, it was a combination of Destiny, a GSL match and page 1000.
“An image of thought called philosophy has been formed historically and it effectively stops people from thinking.” ― Gilles Deleuze, Dialogues II
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-03 14:16:51
May 03 2012 14:15 GMT
#20564
On May 03 2012 22:12 Man with a Plan wrote:
Which thread did all the recent bans come from? This thread seems to be moving faster now. Also, only 220+- page difference from the real ABL. Cmon guys, lets overtake it.


Yeah, we certainly do a good job of... eh... discussing bans! We discuss the hell out of those bans, don't we? Bans, bans and nothing but bans. That's why we're moving forward in pages so much. The.. the bans.

On May 02 2012 15:51 Falling wrote:
ABL used to be (before it turned into a massive derail thread) a place to laugh at the general follies of people being banned.


WHAT?!
memes are a dish best served dank
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-03 14:18:49
May 03 2012 14:17 GMT
#20565
On May 03 2012 23:15 marttorn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 22:12 Man with a Plan wrote:
Which thread did all the recent bans come from? This thread seems to be moving faster now. Also, only 220+- page difference from the real ABL. Cmon guys, lets overtake it.


Yeah, we certainly do a good job of... eh... discussing bans! We discuss the hell out of those bans, don't we? Bans, bans and nothing but bans.

Show nested quote +
On May 02 2012 15:51 Falling wrote:
ABL used to be (before it turned into a massive derail thread) a place to laugh at the general follies of people being banned.


WHAT?!


Some might say we discuss... Banana Bread. Ow. That hurt my soul just to type.

Page 1k was just kind of a merging of the users of the thread and the purpose of the thread. It was kind of like meditation mixed with ritual suicide, for TL users.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 03 2012 14:26 GMT
#20566
On May 03 2012 18:07 EvilTeletubby wrote:
He's a clever one too.

Show nested quote +
Original Message From Toastie:
Previously retarded moderator. Just as retarded as he always was.

Original Message From TL.net Bot:
You have been banned by EvilTeletubby.

Reason: Previously banned user. Just as retarded on this account too.


I'm trying to figure out who this is. I want to say I've seen the Galaxy Quest quote before on someone else's profile...
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
May 03 2012 14:27 GMT
#20567
On May 03 2012 21:05 EvilTeletubby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 18:09 Dodgin wrote:
How many angry PM's do you get from people you ban per day usually?

And how many of them continue to make accounts to spam PM you?

I imagine reading your PM box as a mod would be hell.


Probably anywhere from every 1 - 3 bans out of 10, you get PM's like the one I linked above. TBH they're so incredibly boring because it's always the same thing. It's literally been years since I've had a clever BM response to banning someone.


Out of those 1-3 bans where you get PMs, how often do you lengthen the ban duration for doing so?
-_-Quails
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia796 Posts
May 03 2012 14:27 GMT
#20568
On May 03 2012 23:17 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 23:15 marttorn wrote:
On May 03 2012 22:12 Man with a Plan wrote:
Which thread did all the recent bans come from? This thread seems to be moving faster now. Also, only 220+- page difference from the real ABL. Cmon guys, lets overtake it.


Yeah, we certainly do a good job of... eh... discussing bans! We discuss the hell out of those bans, don't we? Bans, bans and nothing but bans.

On May 02 2012 15:51 Falling wrote:
ABL used to be (before it turned into a massive derail thread) a place to laugh at the general follies of people being banned.


WHAT?!


Some might say we discuss... Banana Bread. Ow. That hurt my soul just to type.

Page 1k was just kind of a merging of the users of the thread and the purpose of the thread. It was kind of like meditation mixed with ritual suicide, for TL users.

theToast and Bans all in the one pun. Well done, I think.

When we reach posting parity with the real ABL, I think we should try to maintain it. Possibly by temp banning anyone who posts in this thread so as to bring the total posts here to a higher number than the total of the real ABL.

I have this feeling that the French election thread might give some amusing bans over the weekend.
"I post only when my brain works." - Reaper9
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
May 03 2012 14:35 GMT
#20569
On May 03 2012 23:27 -_-Quails wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 23:17 JingleHell wrote:
On May 03 2012 23:15 marttorn wrote:
On May 03 2012 22:12 Man with a Plan wrote:
Which thread did all the recent bans come from? This thread seems to be moving faster now. Also, only 220+- page difference from the real ABL. Cmon guys, lets overtake it.


Yeah, we certainly do a good job of... eh... discussing bans! We discuss the hell out of those bans, don't we? Bans, bans and nothing but bans.

On May 02 2012 15:51 Falling wrote:
ABL used to be (before it turned into a massive derail thread) a place to laugh at the general follies of people being banned.


WHAT?!


Some might say we discuss... Banana Bread. Ow. That hurt my soul just to type.

Page 1k was just kind of a merging of the users of the thread and the purpose of the thread. It was kind of like meditation mixed with ritual suicide, for TL users.

theToast and Bans all in the one pun. Well done, I think.

When we reach posting parity with the real ABL, I think we should try to maintain it. Possibly by temp banning anyone who posts in this thread so as to bring the total posts here to a higher number than the total of the real ABL.

I have this feeling that the French election thread might give some amusing bans over the weekend.


You sir are one evil man (or woman). I commend you.
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-03 14:39:51
May 03 2012 14:37 GMT
#20570
On May 03 2012 23:27 -_-Quails wrote:

When we reach posting parity with the real ABL, I think we should try to maintain it. Possibly by temp banning anyone who posts in this thread so as to bring the total posts here to a higher number than the total of the real ABL.



But then your bans would add to the abl making the page count going up meaning the reason you were banned actually didnt happen. I expect that situation would cause the world to end.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 03 2012 14:39 GMT
#20571
On May 03 2012 23:35 Ghanburighan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 23:27 -_-Quails wrote:
On May 03 2012 23:17 JingleHell wrote:
On May 03 2012 23:15 marttorn wrote:
On May 03 2012 22:12 Man with a Plan wrote:
Which thread did all the recent bans come from? This thread seems to be moving faster now. Also, only 220+- page difference from the real ABL. Cmon guys, lets overtake it.


Yeah, we certainly do a good job of... eh... discussing bans! We discuss the hell out of those bans, don't we? Bans, bans and nothing but bans.

On May 02 2012 15:51 Falling wrote:
ABL used to be (before it turned into a massive derail thread) a place to laugh at the general follies of people being banned.


WHAT?!


Some might say we discuss... Banana Bread. Ow. That hurt my soul just to type.

Page 1k was just kind of a merging of the users of the thread and the purpose of the thread. It was kind of like meditation mixed with ritual suicide, for TL users.

theToast and Bans all in the one pun. Well done, I think.

When we reach posting parity with the real ABL, I think we should try to maintain it. Possibly by temp banning anyone who posts in this thread so as to bring the total posts here to a higher number than the total of the real ABL.

I have this feeling that the French election thread might give some amusing bans over the weekend.


You sir are one evil man (or woman). I commend you.


So many bans would be handed out. Which then would increase the amount of posts you can make in ABL, so there wouldn't be many bans, but then there wouldn't be many posts, and then there would be many bans, but there wouldn't be many bans because you could make more posts......
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
May 03 2012 14:39 GMT
#20572
On May 03 2012 23:37 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 23:27 -_-Quails wrote:

When we reach posting parity with the real ABL, I think we should try to maintain it. Possibly by temp banning anyone who posts in this thread so as to bring the total posts here to a higher number than the total of the real ABL.



But then your bans would add to the abl making the page count going up meaning the reason you were banned actually didnt happend. I expect that situation would cause the world to end.


Yes, I agree. Equality would make the world end, let's strive to get as far from it as possible.
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
May 03 2012 14:42 GMT
#20573
On May 03 2012 23:37 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 23:27 -_-Quails wrote:

When we reach posting parity with the real ABL, I think we should try to maintain it. Possibly by temp banning anyone who posts in this thread so as to bring the total posts here to a higher number than the total of the real ABL.



But then your bans would add to the abl making the page count going up meaning the reason you were banned actually didnt happend. I expect that situation would cause the world to end.


But the point stands, the banter is getting tired. Possibly even banal.

Must say though, this was a class act.

m3t4l_ was just banned by motbob.

That account was created on 2012-03-19 16:10:58 and had 27 posts.

Reason: I'll do you one better.


Fanboy requests 30 day in some silly semblance of solidarity, and gets thwacked over the head.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
May 03 2012 14:52 GMT
#20574
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=227709&currentpage=7

Is this a bump complaining about bumps?????
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Anacletus
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States733 Posts
May 03 2012 14:54 GMT
#20575
On May 03 2012 23:39 Ghanburighan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 23:37 iamperfection wrote:
On May 03 2012 23:27 -_-Quails wrote:

When we reach posting parity with the real ABL, I think we should try to maintain it. Possibly by temp banning anyone who posts in this thread so as to bring the total posts here to a higher number than the total of the real ABL.



But then your bans would add to the abl making the page count going up meaning the reason you were banned actually didnt happend. I expect that situation would cause the world to end.


Yes, I agree. Equality would make the world end, let's strive to get as far from it as possible.


Whoah, do you play Dota2?

Sometimes I meet other cool people in Dota2 and we add eachother, and I think (I'm posting from mobile right now so I can't check) that I have you added. So is this some crazy Ghanburigous (see what I did there? [I don't, but it sounded cool]) coincidence?
http://talk-to-stimey-please.1324083.n2.nabble.com/
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 03 2012 14:57 GMT
#20576
On May 03 2012 23:52 iamperfection wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=227709&currentpage=7

Is this a bump complaining about bumps?????


Hahah, wtf?
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
May 03 2012 14:57 GMT
#20577
On May 03 2012 23:54 Anacletus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 23:39 Ghanburighan wrote:
On May 03 2012 23:37 iamperfection wrote:
On May 03 2012 23:27 -_-Quails wrote:

When we reach posting parity with the real ABL, I think we should try to maintain it. Possibly by temp banning anyone who posts in this thread so as to bring the total posts here to a higher number than the total of the real ABL.



But then your bans would add to the abl making the page count going up meaning the reason you were banned actually didnt happend. I expect that situation would cause the world to end.


Yes, I agree. Equality would make the world end, let's strive to get as far from it as possible.


Whoah, do you play Dota2?

Sometimes I meet other cool people in Dota2 and we add eachother, and I think (I'm posting from mobile right now so I can't check) that I have you added. So is this some crazy Ghanburigous (see what I did there? [I don't, but it sounded cool]) coincidence?


...you know there's an entire Dota 2 subforum, right?
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
May 03 2012 15:03 GMT
#20578
On May 03 2012 23:57 TheToast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 23:54 Anacletus wrote:
On May 03 2012 23:39 Ghanburighan wrote:
On May 03 2012 23:37 iamperfection wrote:
On May 03 2012 23:27 -_-Quails wrote:

When we reach posting parity with the real ABL, I think we should try to maintain it. Possibly by temp banning anyone who posts in this thread so as to bring the total posts here to a higher number than the total of the real ABL.



But then your bans would add to the abl making the page count going up meaning the reason you were banned actually didnt happend. I expect that situation would cause the world to end.


Yes, I agree. Equality would make the world end, let's strive to get as far from it as possible.


Whoah, do you play Dota2?

Sometimes I meet other cool people in Dota2 and we add eachother, and I think (I'm posting from mobile right now so I can't check) that I have you added. So is this some crazy Ghanburigous (see what I did there? [I don't, but it sounded cool]) coincidence?


...you know there's an entire Dota 2 subforum, right?


Why is that relevant? He's asking if this Ghanburighan is the same he added on Dota 2, if I read it correctly. What does that have to do with the Dota 2 subforum?
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
May 03 2012 15:11 GMT
#20579
On May 03 2012 23:54 Anacletus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 23:39 Ghanburighan wrote:
On May 03 2012 23:37 iamperfection wrote:
On May 03 2012 23:27 -_-Quails wrote:

When we reach posting parity with the real ABL, I think we should try to maintain it. Possibly by temp banning anyone who posts in this thread so as to bring the total posts here to a higher number than the total of the real ABL.



But then your bans would add to the abl making the page count going up meaning the reason you were banned actually didnt happend. I expect that situation would cause the world to end.


Yes, I agree. Equality would make the world end, let's strive to get as far from it as possible.


Whoah, do you play Dota2?

Sometimes I meet other cool people in Dota2 and we add eachother, and I think (I'm posting from mobile right now so I can't check) that I have you added. So is this some crazy Ghanburigous (see what I did there? [I don't, but it sounded cool]) coincidence?


I have exactly 4 friends on stream, and you're one of them. Aren't you that smart-ass Forrest
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-03 15:16:10
May 03 2012 15:15 GMT
#20580
One time I was playing dota2 matchmaking and someone on my team had the TL logo as their icon.
It was a good game ^_^
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
Prev 1 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O180
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft349
Nina 118
ViBE83
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14437
ZZZero.O 180
firebathero 104
Hyuk 73
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm143
febbydoto75
League of Legends
Doublelift4134
Counter-Strike
Fnx 992
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5606
Other Games
summit1g7864
FrodaN2259
mouzStarbuck456
JimRising 335
KnowMe243
ArmadaUGS130
Mew2King46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1164
BasetradeTV187
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream114
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 82
• musti20045 29
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie730
• Shiphtur214
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 16m
INu's Battles
13h 16m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 16m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 16m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 16m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.