• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:19
CEST 03:19
KST 10:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8120 users

[TLCMAT] Season 2 Playoffs 3rd/4th & Grand Finals! - Page 12

Forum Index > TL Community
734 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 37 Next All
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
April 25 2015 18:13 GMT
#221
How monk and opterown is still winning is a mystery to me
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
April 25 2015 21:19 GMT
#222
On April 22 2015 11:07 BisuDagger wrote:
My group is a complete Brood War team kill and yoshi. I hope I can find time to shamelessly promote myself between writing articles for Heroes of the storm, starcraft 1, casting, and acquiring a new job irl.

You've always got my vote BD.

Unless you're up against me or someone I like more than you, that is. I'll probably not vote for you then.

No hard feelings right?
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
April 25 2015 21:44 GMT
#223
On April 26 2015 06:19 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 11:07 BisuDagger wrote:
My group is a complete Brood War team kill and yoshi. I hope I can find time to shamelessly promote myself between writing articles for Heroes of the storm, starcraft 1, casting, and acquiring a new job irl.

You've always got my vote BD.

Unless you're up against me or someone I like more than you, that is. I'll probably not vote for you then.

No hard feelings right?

AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
April 25 2015 21:50 GMT
#224
On April 26 2015 06:44 KadaverBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2015 06:19 KristofferAG wrote:
On April 22 2015 11:07 BisuDagger wrote:
My group is a complete Brood War team kill and yoshi. I hope I can find time to shamelessly promote myself between writing articles for Heroes of the storm, starcraft 1, casting, and acquiring a new job irl.

You've always got my vote BD.

Unless you're up against me or someone I like more than you, that is. I'll probably not vote for you then.

No hard feelings right?


Hey now, turn that frown upside down

It'd be easier for me to list the people I'd vote for over you than the opposite! Besides, when I lose to nina I'll definitely vote for you to push you through to the next round, cus I really don't see myself making it past her :D
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Darkhorse
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States23455 Posts
April 25 2015 22:20 GMT
#225
On April 26 2015 03:13 Skynx wrote:
How monk and opterown is still winning is a mystery to me

monk is a cool bro
WriterRecently Necro'd (?)
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
April 25 2015 22:23 GMT
#226
On April 26 2015 07:20 Darkhorse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2015 03:13 Skynx wrote:
How monk and opterown is still winning is a mystery to me

monk is a cool bro

Yeah I don't see the mystery here.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
opterown *
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Australia54784 Posts
April 25 2015 22:55 GMT
#227
what about me
ModeratorRetired LR Bonjwa
TL+ Member
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-25 22:57:12
April 25 2015 22:56 GMT
#228
Opterown, you won the last TLCMAT so you are practically guaranteed a RO32 spot.
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
Elyvilon
Profile Joined August 2008
United States13143 Posts
April 25 2015 23:33 GMT
#229
I'm just voting for LP and BW people and, when there are no LP/BW people, looking at the people there with a state of vague confusion
Liquipedia
Die4Ever
Profile Joined August 2010
United States17750 Posts
April 25 2015 23:38 GMT
#230
On April 26 2015 08:33 Elyvilon wrote:
I'm just voting for LP and BW people and, when there are no LP/BW people, looking at the people there with a state of vague confusion

I do this thing http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/471444-wcs-predictor-2015
This isn't the propaganda thread so I'm not telling you who to vote for. If I were you though, I'd vote for me.
"Expert" mods4ever.com
TheEmulator
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
28103 Posts
April 25 2015 23:59 GMT
#231
On April 26 2015 08:33 Elyvilon wrote:
I'm just voting for LP and BW people and, when there are no LP/BW people, looking at the people there with a state of vague confusion

Hopefully LiquidDota people as well. Don't betray us PLZ.
Administrator
Elyvilon
Profile Joined August 2008
United States13143 Posts
April 26 2015 00:03 GMT
#232
On April 26 2015 08:59 TheEmulator wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2015 08:33 Elyvilon wrote:
I'm just voting for LP and BW people and, when there are no LP/BW people, looking at the people there with a state of vague confusion

Hopefully LiquidDota people as well. Don't betray us PLZ.

yeah, LD people too

sorry, I've had a long day and have a splitting headache :C
Liquipedia
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
April 26 2015 01:29 GMT
#233
On April 26 2015 09:03 Elyvilon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2015 08:59 TheEmulator wrote:
On April 26 2015 08:33 Elyvilon wrote:
I'm just voting for LP and BW people and, when there are no LP/BW people, looking at the people there with a state of vague confusion

Hopefully LiquidDota people as well. Don't betray us PLZ.

yeah, LD people too

sorry, I've had a long day and have a splitting headache :C

People's LP coin level plays quite a big part in how I've voted.
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
April 26 2015 01:31 GMT
#234
I voted for people who I like

On April 26 2015 06:44 KadaverBB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2015 06:19 KristofferAG wrote:
On April 22 2015 11:07 BisuDagger wrote:
My group is a complete Brood War team kill and yoshi. I hope I can find time to shamelessly promote myself between writing articles for Heroes of the storm, starcraft 1, casting, and acquiring a new job irl.

You've always got my vote BD.

Unless you're up against me or someone I like more than you, that is. I'll probably not vote for you then.

No hard feelings right?


I tried to report this for low content post but I couldn't
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
April 26 2015 04:40 GMT
#235
On April 26 2015 07:55 opterown wrote:
what about me

you're ok
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
April 26 2015 04:41 GMT
#236
2 hours until I the first knockouts...so tragic
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
April 26 2015 05:11 GMT
#237
On April 26 2015 13:41 Dodgin wrote:
2 hours until I the first knockouts...so tragic


...If you assume all the people in the Battle for 64 not to exist.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
April 26 2015 05:18 GMT
#238
Battle for who?
Soularion
Profile Blog Joined January 2014
Canada2764 Posts
April 26 2015 06:50 GMT
#239
On April 26 2015 13:41 Dodgin wrote:
2 hours until I the first knockouts...so tragic

Pray for me
Writermaru pls
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
April 26 2015 07:01 GMT
#240
Seeker plz.
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 14 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 47
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm227
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g8885
JimRising 684
PiGStarcraft454
ViBE151
ArmadaUGS100
Mew2King89
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1279
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 112
• davetesta55
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 41m
INu's Battles
10h 41m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 41m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 41m
Replay Cast
21h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.