On April 26 2015 16:01 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Seeker plz.
Seeker plz.
| Forum Index > TL Community |
|
Lorning
Belgica34432 Posts
On April 26 2015 16:01 ZigguratOfUr wrote: Seeker plz. | ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
| ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
| ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
| ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
![]() | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
On April 26 2015 17:04 Seeker wrote: Sorry about that. Super awesome drama stuff going on in SC2 staff skype chat. I absolutely had to read it ![]() Drama about what? Don't just tease us with this ![]() Also hurry up, I wanna know how badly I lost | ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
| ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
On April 26 2015 17:12 TheEmulator wrote: Wish I was in the new sc2 writers chat and not the old one that has no drama, boring. the dota one is usually dramatic enough isn't it | ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
| ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
| ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
btw was the voting time shorter on this round? All the matches were lower on avg. | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
You all are gonna get so much negativity out of me now. | ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
Probably not. | ||
|
Soularion
Canada2764 Posts
| ||
|
Seeker
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
On April 26 2015 17:19 TheEmulator wrote: Wonder what happened there, lol. btw was the voting time shorter on this round? All the matches were lower on avg. Each voting round undergoes a duration of 48 hours. I honestly don't know why we had less voters this time around. GIVE ME BACK MY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | ||
|
opterown
Australia54784 Posts
| ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
| ||
|
KristofferAG
Norway25712 Posts
KBB beat BD and I beat nina... Looks like I'm out already, BD actually wants to win this thing | ||
|
TheEmulator
28103 Posts
![]() edit: @Opterown | ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|