• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:43
CEST 03:43
KST 10:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7760 users

[TLCMAT] Season 2 Playoffs 3rd/4th & Grand Finals! - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Community
734 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 37 Next All
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
April 26 2015 08:48 GMT
#261
Reds destroying everyone

BUT I WILL STAND STRONG
Community News
TL+ Member
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
April 26 2015 08:51 GMT
#262
Unfortunately, with the conclusion of the winners'/losers' matches, this means we need to say goodbye to some beloved competitors Congratulations to all those who advanced through into the Ro32! Final Match voting has begun. START VOTING NOW!!!
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
April 26 2015 08:52 GMT
#263
Reds don't destroy, Reds rebuild what non-staffers destroy.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Aeromi
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
France14463 Posts
April 26 2015 09:23 GMT
#264
Wow Lorning so famous.
https://twitter.com/DrAeromi | Updates on live tournaments: @StarCrafteSport
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51549 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-26 09:59:31
April 26 2015 09:55 GMT
#265
On April 26 2015 17:51 Seeker wrote:
Unfortunately, with the conclusion of the winners'/losers' matches, this means we need to say goodbye to some beloved competitors Congratulations to all those who advanced through into the Ro32! Final Match voting has begun. START VOTING NOW!!!


can I forfeit my spot to prech?
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
April 26 2015 10:04 GMT
#266
On April 26 2015 18:55 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2015 17:51 Seeker wrote:
Unfortunately, with the conclusion of the winners'/losers' matches, this means we need to say goodbye to some beloved competitors Congratulations to all those who advanced through into the Ro32! Final Match voting has begun. START VOTING NOW!!!


can I forfeit my spot to prech?

can i have your votes then?
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51549 Posts
April 26 2015 10:09 GMT
#267
On April 26 2015 19:04 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2015 18:55 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On April 26 2015 17:51 Seeker wrote:
Unfortunately, with the conclusion of the winners'/losers' matches, this means we need to say goodbye to some beloved competitors Congratulations to all those who advanced through into the Ro32! Final Match voting has begun. START VOTING NOW!!!


can I forfeit my spot to prech?

can i have your votes then?


fuck no, I'm being serious here.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
April 26 2015 10:09 GMT
#268
On April 26 2015 19:09 BLinD-RawR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2015 19:04 KristofferAG wrote:
On April 26 2015 18:55 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On April 26 2015 17:51 Seeker wrote:
Unfortunately, with the conclusion of the winners'/losers' matches, this means we need to say goodbye to some beloved competitors Congratulations to all those who advanced through into the Ro32! Final Match voting has begun. START VOTING NOW!!!


can I forfeit my spot to prech?

can i have your votes then?


fuck no, I'm being serious here.

Wow so much for everlasting friendship.
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
April 26 2015 11:20 GMT
#269
On April 26 2015 17:46 KristofferAG wrote:
ooooh my

KBB beat BD and I beat nina... Looks like I'm out already, BD actually wants to win this thing

Haha. I'm afraid what ill start doing if I have a deep run. It's better I get eliminated early. Plus people like GeckoXP way more deserving. Why hasn't he won this yet?
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
April 26 2015 11:45 GMT
#270
On April 26 2015 20:20 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2015 17:46 KristofferAG wrote:
ooooh my

KBB beat BD and I beat nina... Looks like I'm out already, BD actually wants to win this thing

Haha. I'm afraid what ill start doing if I have a deep run. It's better I get eliminated early. Plus people like GeckoXP way more deserving. Why hasn't he won this yet?


You honestly should have won, Im confused^^
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
April 26 2015 11:47 GMT
#271
On April 26 2015 20:20 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2015 17:46 KristofferAG wrote:
ooooh my

KBB beat BD and I beat nina... Looks like I'm out already, BD actually wants to win this thing

Haha. I'm afraid what ill start doing if I have a deep run. It's better I get eliminated early. Plus people like GeckoXP way more deserving. Why hasn't he won this yet?

I remember how hard you campaigned last time

I guess GeckoXP's mostly known for people frequenting BW forums? I rarely move outside LR threads for BW or SC2 so I wouldn't know if he posts elsewhere :>
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
April 26 2015 11:52 GMT
#272
Dat swag_bro hype train, derailing faster than sora

Also nina n yorkie out Cosmic out already booo
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19391 Posts
April 26 2015 12:02 GMT
#273
On April 26 2015 20:47 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2015 20:20 BisuDagger wrote:
On April 26 2015 17:46 KristofferAG wrote:
ooooh my

KBB beat BD and I beat nina... Looks like I'm out already, BD actually wants to win this thing

Haha. I'm afraid what ill start doing if I have a deep run. It's better I get eliminated early. Plus people like GeckoXP way more deserving. Why hasn't he won this yet?

I remember how hard you campaigned last time

I guess GeckoXP's mostly known for people frequenting BW forums? I rarely move outside LR threads for BW or SC2 so I wouldn't know if he posts elsewhere :>

I was calling gecko out for this.
On April 26 2015 18:20 GeckoXp wrote:
LOL

prech and chapa out, meanwhile "contributors" like bisudagger still in, salle not through and all

with this in mind, gratulations for being 0-2 out, instead having to compete with some random posters here. what a shit contest :D

ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
April 26 2015 12:05 GMT
#274
On April 26 2015 21:02 BisuDagger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2015 20:47 KristofferAG wrote:
On April 26 2015 20:20 BisuDagger wrote:
On April 26 2015 17:46 KristofferAG wrote:
ooooh my

KBB beat BD and I beat nina... Looks like I'm out already, BD actually wants to win this thing

Haha. I'm afraid what ill start doing if I have a deep run. It's better I get eliminated early. Plus people like GeckoXP way more deserving. Why hasn't he won this yet?

I remember how hard you campaigned last time

I guess GeckoXP's mostly known for people frequenting BW forums? I rarely move outside LR threads for BW or SC2 so I wouldn't know if he posts elsewhere :>

I was calling gecko out for this.
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2015 18:20 GeckoXp wrote:
LOL

prech and chapa out, meanwhile "contributors" like bisudagger still in, salle not through and all

with this in mind, gratulations for being 0-2 out, instead having to compete with some random posters here. what a shit contest :D


it seems like he's not completely clear on what "popularity contest" means :o
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
salle
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Sweden5554 Posts
April 26 2015 15:03 GMT
#275
Gecko is known by LP people too...
Administrator"Ambitious but rubbish!" - Jeremy Clarkson
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
April 26 2015 15:31 GMT
#276
On April 27 2015 00:03 salle wrote:
Gecko is known by LP people too...

Said I don't venture far out from the LR threads, eh. I'm never on IRC either :D
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
April 26 2015 15:37 GMT
#277
afk win too ez
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
Clubfan
Profile Blog Joined May 2013
Germany913 Posts
April 26 2015 15:42 GMT
#278
On April 27 2015 00:31 KristofferAG wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 00:03 salle wrote:
Gecko is known by LP people too...

Said I don't venture far out from the LR threads, eh. I'm never on IRC either :D

Wow, what a noob IRC community best community \ü/
LiquipediaLickyPiddy manager
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-26 15:52:34
April 26 2015 15:52 GMT
#279
wrong thread
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
KristofferAG
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Norway25712 Posts
April 26 2015 16:05 GMT
#280
On April 27 2015 00:42 Clubfan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 00:31 KristofferAG wrote:
On April 27 2015 00:03 salle wrote:
Gecko is known by LP people too...

Said I don't venture far out from the LR threads, eh. I'm never on IRC either :D

Wow, what a noob IRC community best community \ü/

I mean, it's been ok the few times I've been in any of the IRC channels, but IRC has never been for me!
@KristofferAG | http://vestkyststoy.bandcamp.com | last.fm/user/KristofferAG
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 37 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings97
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 146
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 290
Bale 15
Terrorterran 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm215
League of Legends
Doublelift5836
JimRising 778
Counter-Strike
minikerr22
Other Games
summit1g10999
C9.Mang0345
PiLiPiLi13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1048
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP154
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 17m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 17m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 17m
Replay Cast
21h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.