Poll: Winners' Match
Meru (34)
57%
Darkhorse (26)
43%
60 total votes
Darkhorse (26)
60 total votes
Your vote: Winners' Match
This one is gonna be hard Meru makes really cool stuff D:
| Forum Index > TL Community |
|
Darkhorse
United States23455 Posts
Poll: Winners' Match Meru (34) Darkhorse (26) 60 total votes Your vote: Winners' Match This one is gonna be hard Meru makes really cool stuff D: | ||
|
SetGuitarsToKill
Canada28396 Posts
| ||
|
Die4Ever
United States17750 Posts
| ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
| ||
|
Shellshock
United States97277 Posts
| ||
|
KingofdaHipHop
United States25602 Posts
On April 24 2015 15:58 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Most one-sided opening matches: Plexa 102 (86%) - (14%) 17 KingofdaHipHop RIP me. T.T Vote for me I'm the next big thing for LR threads | ||
|
Yorkie
United States12612 Posts
On April 25 2015 00:21 KingofdaHipHop wrote: Show nested quote + On April 24 2015 15:58 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: Most one-sided opening matches: Plexa 102 (86%) - (14%) 17 KingofdaHipHop RIP me. T.T Vote for me I'm the next big thing for LR threads I was just barely outside the most one sided matches :/ | ||
|
Jer99
Canada8160 Posts
On April 24 2015 23:13 Wintex wrote: Show nested quote + On April 24 2015 22:16 Jer99 wrote: Guys let's take out r1ch before he has a chance to use his magical powers no dude i have a chance vsyou pls everyone vote for r1ch 1v1 me rust bro | ||
|
Dodgin
Canada39254 Posts
35% is better than expected vs monk | ||
|
Wintex
Norway16849 Posts
On April 25 2015 00:27 Jer99 wrote: Show nested quote + On April 24 2015 23:13 Wintex wrote: On April 24 2015 22:16 Jer99 wrote: Guys let's take out r1ch before he has a chance to use his magical powers no dude i have a chance vsyou pls everyone vote for r1ch 1v1 me rust bro ps3? im up for it | ||
|
Jer99
Canada8160 Posts
On April 25 2015 00:49 Wintex wrote: Show nested quote + On April 25 2015 00:27 Jer99 wrote: On April 24 2015 23:13 Wintex wrote: On April 24 2015 22:16 Jer99 wrote: Guys let's take out r1ch before he has a chance to use his magical powers no dude i have a chance vsyou pls everyone vote for r1ch 1v1 me rust bro ps3? im up for it Frenchitos Except I don't have a controller or TV anymore | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On April 25 2015 00:00 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: As much as I respect my opponents in this group, it'd be a damn shame for me to fall out early in this contest. Vote for me, and if make it to the next round I promise to never ever be negetive again for the next month. I'll be monitoring this. ![]() | ||
|
Cricketer12
United States14003 Posts
On April 25 2015 00:58 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On April 25 2015 00:00 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: As much as I respect my opponents in this group, it'd be a damn shame for me to fall out early in this contest. Vote for me, and if make it to the next round I promise to never ever be negetive again for the next month. I'll be monitoring this. ![]() As will I, be careful of what you promise the people | ||
|
BLinD-RawR
ALLEYCAT BLUES51546 Posts
On April 25 2015 00:00 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: As much as I respect my opponents in this group, it'd be a damn shame for me to fall out early in this contest. Vote for me, and if make it to the next round I promise to never ever be negetive again for the next month. nah, you have literally nothing on him bro. | ||
|
salle
Sweden5554 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Soularion
Canada2764 Posts
On April 25 2015 00:58 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On April 25 2015 00:00 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: As much as I respect my opponents in this group, it'd be a damn shame for me to fall out early in this contest. Vote for me, and if make it to the next round I promise to never ever be negetive again for the next month. I'll be monitoring this. ![]() Hey, he said he promised to not be negetive, not negative! #backupstrats | ||
|
Jer99
Canada8160 Posts
| ||
|
BigFan
TLADT24920 Posts
| ||
|
KadaverBB
Germany25658 Posts
On April 25 2015 00:58 The_Templar wrote: Show nested quote + On April 25 2015 00:00 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: As much as I respect my opponents in this group, it'd be a damn shame for me to fall out early in this contest. Vote for me, and if make it to the next round I promise to never ever be negetive again for the next month. I'll be monitoring this. ![]() If he does make it to the next round I want to get back into that skype chat and also monitor this ![]() | ||
|
The_Templar
your Country52798 Posts
On April 25 2015 08:08 KadaverBB wrote: Show nested quote + On April 25 2015 00:58 The_Templar wrote: On April 25 2015 00:00 SetGuitarsToKill wrote: As much as I respect my opponents in this group, it'd be a damn shame for me to fall out early in this contest. Vote for me, and if make it to the next round I promise to never ever be negetive again for the next month. I'll be monitoring this. ![]() If he does make it to the next round I want to get back into that skype chat and also monitor this ![]() Noted, hehe. | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Replay Cast
BSL: Ladder Tournament
|
|
|