• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:52
CEST 07:52
KST 14:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12048 users

TL Site Changes - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Community
668 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 34 Next All
We are reviewing feedback and are very likely to update a few things in the upcoming days. Thank you for being patient. Preliminary list here.

-Hot_Bid

YOU CAN CLICK THE TL BANNER INSTEAD OF THE HOME BUTTON

You can turn on the LoL forum/D3 forum by clicking 'other' in the filter.
N.geNuity
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States5112 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-25 00:05:49
May 24 2013 23:29 GMT
#281
how do I filter news but have left sidebar remain for a game?

before I had sc2 news turned off but left sc2 forums on left sidebar

quick edit: also no posts? . I always used that all the fucking time to, say, come back to a thread I posted in (blog, general forum, this) to see discussion after I left, or especially if anyone responded to me if I had a question such as this. I know it's just a search for content only with my username but I used that almost daily.

much later edit: same thing as hall0wed below. I <3 my posts, never bothered with subscribed threads. Though I guess this was subscribed threads option anyways. That's all clear, but still wish I could hop to my own posts more easily as before. I really liked the last preupdated tl top left.
iu, seungah, yura, taeyeon, hyosung, lizzy, suji, sojin, jia, ji eun, eunji, soya, younha, jiyeon, fiestar, sinb, jung myung hoon godtier. BW FOREVERR
Burns
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2300 Posts
May 24 2013 23:29 GMT
#282
the buttons dont work for me

im sure that is being addressed though
What do you mean you heard me during the night, these are quiet pants!
grs
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Germany2339 Posts
May 24 2013 23:31 GMT
#283
Very nice. I like the redesign. Looks a bit cleaner now.
darthcaesar
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States475 Posts
May 24 2013 23:32 GMT
#284
On May 25 2013 08:26 jjwhg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2013 08:17 darthcaesar wrote:
On May 25 2013 08:16 jjwhg wrote:
On May 25 2013 08:11 darthcaesar wrote:
On May 25 2013 08:04 jjwhg wrote:
On May 25 2013 08:00 darthcaesar wrote:
On May 25 2013 07:57 jjwhg wrote:
I went ahead and made a greasemonkey script that gets rid of those buttons to the left of "Home" that I keep accidentally clicking on.

http://jjwhg.net/~jjwhg/TL_Home_Button.user.js


I was thinking of doing this myself. Good call.


I also went ahead and made one that shows the panel at the left by default. No sense in having too much wasted space.

http://jjwhg.net/~jjwhg/TL_Show_Panel.user.js


Actually, on rollover, the dropdown menus appear in the wrong spot. I'm too lazy to fix it, though.


Can you make a screenshot? I'm not seeing that...


On Chrome/Win8:

[image loading]


Should be fixed now, sorry about that!

http://jjwhg.net/~jjwhg/TL_Home_Button.user.js


Cool, thanks.

I'm going to use this until TL (hopefully) fixes this awful format
He is wisest who knows he does not know. | (┛OДO)┛彡┻━┻
Deleted User 135096
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
3624 Posts
May 24 2013 23:33 GMT
#285
On May 25 2013 08:29 N.geNuity wrote:
how do I filter news but have left sidebar remain for a game?

before I had sc2 news turned off but left sc2 forums on left sidebar

click on the SC2 nav_button so it goes to the off position, then click filter and make sure the sidebar has what you want shown enabled and not hidden.
Administrator
3FFA
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States3931 Posts
May 24 2013 23:34 GMT
#286
Looks a lot cooler and cleaner but... My Posts was so useful to me... I want an option to put it back at least. ._.
"As long as it comes from a pure place and from a honest place, you know, you can write whatever you want."
SolidMoose
Profile Joined June 2011
United States1240 Posts
May 24 2013 23:35 GMT
#287
I agree liquibets should have an option to always be shown.

Also the streams don't seem to be correctly organized by name, at least for organizing by game then name.
N.geNuity
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States5112 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-24 23:37:12
May 24 2013 23:36 GMT
#288
On May 25 2013 08:33 wo1fwood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2013 08:29 N.geNuity wrote:
how do I filter news but have left sidebar remain for a game?

before I had sc2 news turned off but left sc2 forums on left sidebar

click on the SC2 nav_button so it goes to the off position, then click filter and make sure the sidebar has what you want shown enabled and not hidden.


having sc2 nav button pressed down removes left sidebar even though in the filter: section, all sections are in active. The sc2 nav button doesn't place sc2 sidebar into hidden.
iu, seungah, yura, taeyeon, hyosung, lizzy, suji, sojin, jia, ji eun, eunji, soya, younha, jiyeon, fiestar, sinb, jung myung hoon godtier. BW FOREVERR
darthcaesar
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States475 Posts
May 24 2013 23:36 GMT
#289
This might have been pointed out already, but the Right Sidebar link in the profile page is broken: http://www.teamliquid.net/mytlnet/sidebars.php
He is wisest who knows he does not know. | (┛OДO)┛彡┻━┻
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
May 24 2013 23:36 GMT
#290
I think there should be an option to hide the filter (and consequently make "home" the leftmost button again).
I mean, once I set up the filters to my satisfaction, there really is no need to go back to it.
splasha
Profile Joined August 2011
Brazil86 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-24 23:39:12
May 24 2013 23:36 GMT
#291
So the filter buttons if selected dont show the news about that game ? lol what
Asturas
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Finland587 Posts
May 24 2013 23:37 GMT
#292
oh damn it. Now again I have all these useless DOTA streams and I can't sort it as it used to be. buuu
There are no boundaries, that's the final conclusion.
CableSCES
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States367 Posts
May 24 2013 23:37 GMT
#293
On May 25 2013 07:42 tofucake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2013 07:23 CableStarcraft wrote:
Love the changes. Sad about the BarCraft getting moved from main title bar tho.

Also -

GOOGLE CALENDAR. This would be SO good to integrate with GSL, MLG, etc etc. Make one universal calendar. It's got an interface all setup for adding events, syncing, updating, filtering, hiding, etc. Would be WAY good to replace current calendar functionality with a Google Calendar.


Ref: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=380375

I'm not sure how feasible this is as the calendar is the basis of the event system.


Shouldn't be too tough to tap into their API for the system and make the current "Events" Sidebar work in the same fashion it does now. Just when you click on the events or the calendar in general, it would take you to an embed of the google calendar, and each event could have its own page produced by google calendar's system.

It would allow people to sync their mobile calendars to TL's as well, which would be a really cool feature.
Saving SoCal eSports one sponsor at a time: MSI, JINX, Tt eSPORTS, HyperX, Red Bull ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
MountainDewJunkie
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States10346 Posts
May 24 2013 23:41 GMT
#294
I thought it was fine before. What brought on this change? Were there actual complaint or was it just "update time?"

I prefer the filter options remaining in profile settings or wherever it was before. Now at the top it's just like, "You have disliked Dota. But you have the instant option of re-liking Dota. For-ev-er." Why does something we're all probably going to set ONCE have to be an immediately available option?

[21:07] <Shock710> whats wrong with her face [20:50] <dAPhREAk> i beat it the day after it came out | <BLinD-RawR> esports is a giant vagina
Hall0wed
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States8486 Posts
May 24 2013 23:41 GMT
#295
Wait no this won't fly.

My Posts > Subscribed Threads. I never use Subscribed Threads ever ever ever but My Posts gets all the loving. I can't handle this.

Overall too much stuff is being hidden from me now and I really can't stand it. The old profile stuff in the top left was PERFECTO~
♦ My Life for BESTie ♦ 류세라 = 배 ♦
AlternativeEgo
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden17309 Posts
May 24 2013 23:43 GMT
#296
On May 25 2013 08:29 N.geNuity wrote:
how do I filter news but have left sidebar remain for a game?

before I had sc2 news turned off but left sc2 forums on left sidebar

quick edit: also no posts? . I always used that all the fucking time to, say, come back to a thread I posted in (blog, general forum, this) to see discussion after I left, or especially if anyone responded to me if I had a question such as this. I know it's just a search for content only with my username but I used that almost daily.


Bolded: Sounds like you are describing "Subscribed Threads"
Mark Munoz looks like Gretorp
geno
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States1404 Posts
May 24 2013 23:44 GMT
#297
This is going to sound nitpicky, and honestly none of the changes are such a big deal as to annoy me very much, but I might as well list my first impressions feedback:
  • I don't like filters always being visible, and in such prime real estate (even knocking the Home button over). I understand that many people didn't know how to use or where to find filter settings, but I think this is the wrong way to go about fixing that kind of problem. Now I am forced to look at a bunch of icons that have basically no use to me after I've clicked them once, and if I have any of them used it will look quite unsymmetrical all the time to boot.

  • Also, do the filters have fewer options than before, particularly when it comes to streams? In the past, I had certain games hidden on the stream list but liked having their forums on the side bar. I can't figure out how to do that or if its even possible now.

  • Hiding the menu options in the top left I think isn't a bad thing, it actually looks quite nice. I'm not sure if it is that effective at eliminating clutter considering how much is still in the top right, but it's not a bad change at all imo. Still, it would be nice if we could toggle some or all of the drop down to always appear.

  • I love the smaller calendar, I almost never used a full month without just clicking the calendar anyways.

  • I'm not sure what's up with the blank space between features and store in the menu bar. I don't know the benefit to store being right-aligned.

  • The frontpage news section feels very oddly cobbled together now. I wish I could see how it looked like before, I'm not sure how much it's actually changed so I can't say it's worse or better. I can say that I don't like how hidden the poll is and in general the amount of wasted space beneath the featured article section. I think I'd prefer the poll over the spotlight, but in either case something is being hidden 'below the fold'.

  • I do like the Featured Articles section, that bigger editorial TLFE stuff deserves the promotion space!


That's about it. The only thing that isn't just a matter of me not being used to it is the filter bar. That's the one thing I do hope gets changed back or at least moved. Simplest fix I would suggest is to just swap the Filter section and the regular menu bar such that the former is in the dark blue area and the latter is in the lighter blue section. They don't seem to take the same length, so maybe move the Streams button over next to Store as well and only make it Home/Forum/Liquipedia/Features in that left-justified bar.
aLt_F4tw
Profile Joined January 2013
Canada47 Posts
May 24 2013 23:46 GMT
#298
I like it.
well done.
FoShao
Profile Joined November 2012
United States256 Posts
May 24 2013 23:51 GMT
#299
niiiiice everything is so clean and organized :D
Extenz
Profile Joined October 2011
Italy822 Posts
May 24 2013 23:52 GMT
#300
mh I tried to remove other stuff than sc2 from filter but when I go on forums I still see everything am I missing something?
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 34 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings102
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 175
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 432
hero 380
BeSt 255
Mind 33
Terrorterran 25
Bale 22
Noble 13
ZergMaN 10
yabsab 8
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1099
League of Legends
JimRising 672
Counter-Strike
taco 379
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King142
Other Games
summit1g9241
Maynarde175
ArmadaUGS46
Livibee20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick504
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH347
• practicex 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2228
League of Legends
• Rush1428
• Stunt397
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 8m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
5h 8m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 8m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.