• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:15
CEST 22:15
KST 05:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9286 users

Idra Banned for 90 Days - Page 68

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 118 Next
Hello, all!

It's become quite apparent that many of you are not reading the first post carefully.

Failure to do so in the future will be met with swift punishment. And as always, remember to be civil.

Thanks,

Empyrean. Time stamp: 03:59 KST.
Skamtet
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada634 Posts
May 08 2011 12:55 GMT
#1341
On May 08 2011 21:50 Sein wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2011 08:44 teve wrote:
I think it's pretty sad how Cruncher was able to so blatantly BM Idra in the third set of their game in the TeamLiquid Star League, and mock Idra's fans in his fan club, without receiving any sort of punishment. While Idra gets crucified for saying that "he's a waste of life".

It's quite hypocritical to take such an aggressive stance against one of the two parties. I realize that Idra has received a lot of warnings already, if not too many, but how is this in any way fair? I hardly believe Cruncher took Idras remark very seriously, I bet you if anything he laughed and felt sorry for Idra.

This is the internet, people don't get hurt by forum posts. What's the point of making this forum a safe haven for insults?


Cruncher typed "" in the third game after Idra repeatedly provoked him in the game lobby after each game by saying things like "Boy it must suck when skill matters".
No need to lie to get your point across.


User was warned for this post
Sein
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1811 Posts
May 08 2011 12:57 GMT
#1342
On May 08 2011 21:52 DamAnus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2011 21:22 clusen wrote:
On May 08 2011 21:19 DamAnus wrote:
Banning him for 90 days when he was streaming with commentary... Seriously that decision is just against the community and not for. As always you should ban the retarded bronze on sc2Strategy instead of pro players who have a nice stream and 10k viewers.

Or they should ban posters who choose not to read any posts before they reply ^^

The ban does not influence his streaming in any way as already explained much more often than I can count. He can still stream if he chooses to do so



Idra stopped stream because of this ban. he said it (so the ban influence his stream (idiot))


Idra stopped streaming because he was upset about his ban. It was his own choice and that is what the poster you're replying to is saying. Being banned in a forum does not prohibit someone from streaming on justin.tv.
AxionSteel
Profile Joined January 2011
United States7754 Posts
May 08 2011 12:59 GMT
#1343
Good Decision TL, keep up the good work!

BurningSera
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Ireland19621 Posts
May 08 2011 13:00 GMT
#1344
On May 08 2011 20:32 Butcherski wrote:
Sad day for the TL community. And i dont mean that TL itself will loose visitors/ ad money etc. I mean the people taht make up the community. When you have a plaethora of troll mods/staff/ex-staff who can get away with anything they say, then ban temp Idra for saying something mildly offensive in his own stream thread.

You just took away Idra streaming with commentary for atleast 20-30k people. All out of spite. Yeah you can hide behind the "rules" but everyone knows whats the relationship between Idra and TL mods. Any chance he gets he will speak his mind and mods just wait for the opportunity to ban him. And who looses ? The community. GG tl


this+1. altho i dont blame tl for its decision. but please can we find a way to peacefully solve all this sh!t?? =_= in the end of the day the community itself is the biggest loser.
is 2017, stop being lame, fuck's sakes. 'Can't wait for the rise of the cakes and humanity's last stand tbqh.'
zeru
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
8156 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-08 13:03:12
May 08 2011 13:01 GMT
#1345
--- Nuked ---
Sein
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1811 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-08 13:03:02
May 08 2011 13:02 GMT
#1346
On May 08 2011 21:55 Skamtet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2011 21:50 Sein wrote:
On May 08 2011 08:44 teve wrote:
I think it's pretty sad how Cruncher was able to so blatantly BM Idra in the third set of their game in the TeamLiquid Star League, and mock Idra's fans in his fan club, without receiving any sort of punishment. While Idra gets crucified for saying that "he's a waste of life".

It's quite hypocritical to take such an aggressive stance against one of the two parties. I realize that Idra has received a lot of warnings already, if not too many, but how is this in any way fair? I hardly believe Cruncher took Idras remark very seriously, I bet you if anything he laughed and felt sorry for Idra.

This is the internet, people don't get hurt by forum posts. What's the point of making this forum a safe haven for insults?


Cruncher typed "" in the third game after Idra repeatedly provoked him in the game lobby after each game by saying things like "Boy it must suck when skill matters".
No need to lie to get your point across.


http://gyazo.com/ef7f840318e3e68c3afb67a55ca70b75.png
http://gyazo.com/c7dff7b0936149ebfccea7c37acdd705.png

No need to incorrectly call someone a liar when you aren't fully informed.
Kanil
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1713 Posts
May 08 2011 13:03 GMT
#1347
On May 08 2011 22:00 BurningSera wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2011 20:32 Butcherski wrote:
Sad day for the TL community. And i dont mean that TL itself will loose visitors/ ad money etc. I mean the people taht make up the community. When you have a plaethora of troll mods/staff/ex-staff who can get away with anything they say, then ban temp Idra for saying something mildly offensive in his own stream thread.

You just took away Idra streaming with commentary for atleast 20-30k people. All out of spite. Yeah you can hide behind the "rules" but everyone knows whats the relationship between Idra and TL mods. Any chance he gets he will speak his mind and mods just wait for the opportunity to ban him. And who looses ? The community. GG tl


this+1. altho i dont blame tl for its decision. but please can we find a way to peacefully solve all this sh!t?? =_= in the end of the day the community itself is the biggest loser.

Except IdrA's stream hasn't been banned, he's just choosing not to stream, which isn't TL's fault.
I used to have an Oz icon over here ---->
BeMannerDuPenner
Profile Blog Joined April 2004
Germany5638 Posts
May 08 2011 13:05 GMT
#1348
On May 08 2011 22:00 BurningSera wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2011 20:32 Butcherski wrote:
Sad day for the TL community. And i dont mean that TL itself will loose visitors/ ad money etc. I mean the people taht make up the community. When you have a plaethora of troll mods/staff/ex-staff who can get away with anything they say, then ban temp Idra for saying something mildly offensive in his own stream thread.

You just took away Idra streaming with commentary for atleast 20-30k people. All out of spite. Yeah you can hide behind the "rules" but everyone knows whats the relationship between Idra and TL mods. Any chance he gets he will speak his mind and mods just wait for the opportunity to ban him. And who looses ? The community. GG tl


this+1. altho i dont blame tl for its decision. but please can we find a way to peacefully solve all this sh!t?? =_= in the end of the day the community itself is the biggest loser.


why? he can still stream.

what exactly do we lose out on? a few posts he wouldve written in that 90 days? does that really affect anyone outside of the weird super hardcore fanboys that get joygasms when they see him post?

life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
Mycl
Profile Joined November 2010
Australia1370 Posts
May 08 2011 13:05 GMT
#1349
On May 08 2011 22:02 Sein wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2011 21:55 Skamtet wrote:
On May 08 2011 21:50 Sein wrote:
On May 08 2011 08:44 teve wrote:
I think it's pretty sad how Cruncher was able to so blatantly BM Idra in the third set of their game in the TeamLiquid Star League, and mock Idra's fans in his fan club, without receiving any sort of punishment. While Idra gets crucified for saying that "he's a waste of life".

It's quite hypocritical to take such an aggressive stance against one of the two parties. I realize that Idra has received a lot of warnings already, if not too many, but how is this in any way fair? I hardly believe Cruncher took Idras remark very seriously, I bet you if anything he laughed and felt sorry for Idra.

This is the internet, people don't get hurt by forum posts. What's the point of making this forum a safe haven for insults?


Cruncher typed "" in the third game after Idra repeatedly provoked him in the game lobby after each game by saying things like "Boy it must suck when skill matters".
No need to lie to get your point across.


http://gyazo.com/ef7f840318e3e68c3afb67a55ca70b75.png
http://gyazo.com/c7dff7b0936149ebfccea7c37acdd705.png

No need to incorrectly call someone a liar when you aren't fully informed.


I see 2 very short comments. Wheres the 'repeated' provocation you were talking about? I was already aware of those 2 and I'm curious as to what else was said.
Mczeppo
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany319 Posts
May 08 2011 13:06 GMT
#1350
On May 08 2011 21:52 ProGear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2011 06:51 diverzee wrote:
Ridiculous way of enforcing something bad just out of spite. This is not national law, it's just a forum. Would be way better to actually think of the fans and at least stick to the original 2 days.

User was warned for this post


I agree maybe he should be banned for a bit more than 2 days but not 90 f**king days seriously


Every other guy would've got permanent ban 10 times earlier. He keeps breaking the rules over and over again. I kinda like Idra but sometimes i really feel like he has problems to socialize... seriously.
"whether you make it or not depends mostly on the personal battle within yourself." - NaDa
Synche
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1345 Posts
May 08 2011 13:09 GMT
#1351
On May 08 2011 20:27 KwarK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2011 20:07 Bisu_Wolf wrote:
On May 08 2011 07:05 baeric wrote:
idrajit Greg Fields
wont be streaming for 2 days as i have been banned from tl for insulting cruncher, everyone pm Chill if this upsets you

no he don't want to apologize, he wants the perm ban :-|

source: http://twitter.com/#!/idrajit


Wait Wait Wait... This got IdrA 90 days?

Okay, I have to slightly disagree with the decision made. Yes, what he initially said deserves a ban. But the justification was that IdrA had all his fans spam Chill's box from his Twitter account.

I see nothing wrong with what IdrA posted here... He does not ask his fans to berate Chill, just send him a PM if you think the temp ban upsets you. Now, I guarantee there were at least 50 or so people that took it to the next level but that should not give reason to up the ban from my perspective.

And, for those that do not think what Cruncher did was wrong... I have to COMPLETELY disagree. If you think he was ghosting, what's not to stop him from at the 5 minute mark to alt + tab check Idra's stream and then get back in game... 15 seconds you know exactly what is coming.

It's like people saying I have used MH in the past but do not anymore. No way you believe them.

TL:DR IdrA deserved a ban but do not think the 90 day post decision was made without slight bias.

If I get a speeding ticket and I think it's totally unfair, not because I wasn't driving too fast but because I think I should be allowed to break the speed limit, then I don't train hundreds of monkeys to go to the house of the police officer who enforced the law and hurl shit. Instead I use the established structures within society to try and reform the law or move to another country with laws I prefer.


Come on. I haven't even read past this post but I can't believe this analogy hasn't been thrown under a bus already by half a dozen people. You could just as easily make the analogy that this was nothing more than a peaceful protest akin to a petition delivered to a lawmaker's doorstep.

In reality it is somewhere in between. But to say Idra is the only person at fault here is just having blinders on.
zeru
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
8156 Posts
May 08 2011 13:11 GMT
#1352
--- Nuked ---
arbitrageur
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia1202 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-08 13:13:20
May 08 2011 13:12 GMT
#1353
I'm so sad, I <3 idra.
Hertingen
Profile Joined May 2011
Norway13 Posts
May 08 2011 13:13 GMT
#1354
tl-forum: east-germany style... But seriously, this will only backfire on tl as they alienate themselves from one of the most popular and interesting player in the world, albeit with an edgy personality. shame shame
JayDee_
Profile Joined June 2010
548 Posts
May 08 2011 13:14 GMT
#1355
On May 08 2011 22:09 SimDawg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2011 20:27 KwarK wrote:
On May 08 2011 20:07 Bisu_Wolf wrote:
On May 08 2011 07:05 baeric wrote:
idrajit Greg Fields
wont be streaming for 2 days as i have been banned from tl for insulting cruncher, everyone pm Chill if this upsets you

no he don't want to apologize, he wants the perm ban :-|

source: http://twitter.com/#!/idrajit


Wait Wait Wait... This got IdrA 90 days?

Okay, I have to slightly disagree with the decision made. Yes, what he initially said deserves a ban. But the justification was that IdrA had all his fans spam Chill's box from his Twitter account.

I see nothing wrong with what IdrA posted here... He does not ask his fans to berate Chill, just send him a PM if you think the temp ban upsets you. Now, I guarantee there were at least 50 or so people that took it to the next level but that should not give reason to up the ban from my perspective.

And, for those that do not think what Cruncher did was wrong... I have to COMPLETELY disagree. If you think he was ghosting, what's not to stop him from at the 5 minute mark to alt + tab check Idra's stream and then get back in game... 15 seconds you know exactly what is coming.

It's like people saying I have used MH in the past but do not anymore. No way you believe them.

TL:DR IdrA deserved a ban but do not think the 90 day post decision was made without slight bias.

If I get a speeding ticket and I think it's totally unfair, not because I wasn't driving too fast but because I think I should be allowed to break the speed limit, then I don't train hundreds of monkeys to go to the house of the police officer who enforced the law and hurl shit. Instead I use the established structures within society to try and reform the law or move to another country with laws I prefer.


Come on. I haven't even read past this post but I can't believe this analogy hasn't been thrown under a bus already by half a dozen people. You could just as easily make the analogy that this was nothing more than a peaceful protest akin to a petition delivered to a lawmaker's doorstep.

In reality it is somewhere in between. But to say Idra is the only person at fault here is just having blinders on.


Chill is not the lawmaker, just the enforcer. So no, the reality is nothing in between.
oBlade
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States6539 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-08 13:16:38
May 08 2011 13:16 GMT
#1356
On May 08 2011 22:13 Hertingen wrote:
tl-forum: east-germany style... But seriously, this will only backfire on tl as they alienate themselves from one of the most popular and interesting player in the world, albeit with an edgy personality. shame shame

This ban is consistent with TL's history and the direction it wants to go and the standards it sets for itself. It would backfire if Liquid` stole him from EG and he turned our water green.
"I read it. You know how to read, you ignorant fuck?" - Andy Dufresne
arbitrageur
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia1202 Posts
May 08 2011 13:16 GMT
#1357
On May 08 2011 22:14 JayDee_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2011 22:09 SimDawg wrote:
On May 08 2011 20:27 KwarK wrote:
On May 08 2011 20:07 Bisu_Wolf wrote:
On May 08 2011 07:05 baeric wrote:
idrajit Greg Fields
wont be streaming for 2 days as i have been banned from tl for insulting cruncher, everyone pm Chill if this upsets you

no he don't want to apologize, he wants the perm ban :-|

source: http://twitter.com/#!/idrajit


Wait Wait Wait... This got IdrA 90 days?

Okay, I have to slightly disagree with the decision made. Yes, what he initially said deserves a ban. But the justification was that IdrA had all his fans spam Chill's box from his Twitter account.

I see nothing wrong with what IdrA posted here... He does not ask his fans to berate Chill, just send him a PM if you think the temp ban upsets you. Now, I guarantee there were at least 50 or so people that took it to the next level but that should not give reason to up the ban from my perspective.

And, for those that do not think what Cruncher did was wrong... I have to COMPLETELY disagree. If you think he was ghosting, what's not to stop him from at the 5 minute mark to alt + tab check Idra's stream and then get back in game... 15 seconds you know exactly what is coming.

It's like people saying I have used MH in the past but do not anymore. No way you believe them.

TL:DR IdrA deserved a ban but do not think the 90 day post decision was made without slight bias.

If I get a speeding ticket and I think it's totally unfair, not because I wasn't driving too fast but because I think I should be allowed to break the speed limit, then I don't train hundreds of monkeys to go to the house of the police officer who enforced the law and hurl shit. Instead I use the established structures within society to try and reform the law or move to another country with laws I prefer.


Come on. I haven't even read past this post but I can't believe this analogy hasn't been thrown under a bus already by half a dozen people. You could just as easily make the analogy that this was nothing more than a peaceful protest akin to a petition delivered to a lawmaker's doorstep.

In reality it is somewhere in between. But to say Idra is the only person at fault here is just having blinders on.


Chill is not the lawmaker, just the enforcer. So no, the reality is nothing in between.


Listen to what he means, not what he says... Wow.
dD3s
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany130 Posts
May 08 2011 13:17 GMT
#1358
I think idra dont give a shit 'bout that, as always. But 90 days is a little long.
Jesus was raptor _||_ "So here is an idea, this map is stupid as fuck(...)" - Destiny
n00b3rt
Profile Joined May 2010
Bulgaria890 Posts
May 08 2011 13:17 GMT
#1359
I feel like every thread that has "IdrA" in its name should be locked for a couple of days, there's nothing constructive going on here, just trolling people with less than 50 posts bashing each other. IdrA is IdrA, he isn't going to change (at least not with a temp.ban while his stream is still featured) but what's even more destructive for the community is people turning every thread in a hate-chat because of some childish bullcrap ... It should all be OK in a couple of days though, as the chance of IdrA's stream being removed from the featured ones if he keeps being a kid would cost him too much and he isn't dumb enough to continue with this ...
Yeah, whatever
Synche
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1345 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-08 13:18:54
May 08 2011 13:18 GMT
#1360
On May 08 2011 22:14 JayDee_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2011 22:09 SimDawg wrote:
On May 08 2011 20:27 KwarK wrote:
On May 08 2011 20:07 Bisu_Wolf wrote:
On May 08 2011 07:05 baeric wrote:
idrajit Greg Fields
wont be streaming for 2 days as i have been banned from tl for insulting cruncher, everyone pm Chill if this upsets you

no he don't want to apologize, he wants the perm ban :-|

source: http://twitter.com/#!/idrajit


Wait Wait Wait... This got IdrA 90 days?

Okay, I have to slightly disagree with the decision made. Yes, what he initially said deserves a ban. But the justification was that IdrA had all his fans spam Chill's box from his Twitter account.

I see nothing wrong with what IdrA posted here... He does not ask his fans to berate Chill, just send him a PM if you think the temp ban upsets you. Now, I guarantee there were at least 50 or so people that took it to the next level but that should not give reason to up the ban from my perspective.

And, for those that do not think what Cruncher did was wrong... I have to COMPLETELY disagree. If you think he was ghosting, what's not to stop him from at the 5 minute mark to alt + tab check Idra's stream and then get back in game... 15 seconds you know exactly what is coming.

It's like people saying I have used MH in the past but do not anymore. No way you believe them.

TL:DR IdrA deserved a ban but do not think the 90 day post decision was made without slight bias.

If I get a speeding ticket and I think it's totally unfair, not because I wasn't driving too fast but because I think I should be allowed to break the speed limit, then I don't train hundreds of monkeys to go to the house of the police officer who enforced the law and hurl shit. Instead I use the established structures within society to try and reform the law or move to another country with laws I prefer.


Come on. I haven't even read past this post but I can't believe this analogy hasn't been thrown under a bus already by half a dozen people. You could just as easily make the analogy that this was nothing more than a peaceful protest akin to a petition delivered to a lawmaker's doorstep.

In reality it is somewhere in between. But to say Idra is the only person at fault here is just having blinders on.


Chill is not the lawmaker, just the enforcer. So no, the reality is nothing in between.


Simply not true. Everyone here realizes all bans/warnings are open to interpretation. Sometimes people get banned for extremely trivial things and some people are warned for more serious ones. Chill is not an automaton, therefore he is open to influence.

But people are flying by my main point without even a wave.
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O103
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason98
Railgan 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16413
Mini 369
Dewaltoss 170
Hyuk 129
ggaemo 110
ZZZero.O 103
firebathero 102
Terrorterran 18
Dota 2
febbydoto34
League of Legends
Doublelift2099
Counter-Strike
Fnx 887
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5015
Liquid`Hasu898
crisheroes878
Other Games
summit1g5270
FrodaN2749
fl0m1004
Beastyqt856
mouzStarbuck314
KnowMe299
ArmadaUGS131
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1191
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 94
• Adnapsc2 21
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 46
• 80smullet 22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 10276
Other Games
• imaqtpie830
• Shiphtur263
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 45m
INu's Battles
15h 45m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 45m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 45m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.