• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:56
CEST 18:56
KST 01:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9893 users

Ask TL Staff Anything - Page 303

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 301 302 303 304 305 322 Next
Kinetik_Inferno
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1431 Posts
October 05 2011 18:26 GMT
#6041
Can I have a probe please?
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
October 05 2011 18:34 GMT
#6042
On October 06 2011 03:26 Kinetik_Inferno wrote:
Can I have a probe please?


Oh man, you got the admins pinned now ~_~

Is this some deep reverse-psychology ploy to try to get a free carrier? Somebody already tried to use trickery to force things out of the admins, and it didn't work out entirely as intended.
memes are a dish best served dank
KwarK
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States44359 Posts
October 05 2011 18:36 GMT
#6043
I've been asking for an icon for years and got nowhere, good luck with you getting one.
ModeratorThe angels have the phone box
Trezeguet
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States2656 Posts
October 05 2011 18:36 GMT
#6044
Can you release the identity of one of Hot_bid's alts?
Kinetik_Inferno
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1431 Posts
October 05 2011 18:39 GMT
#6045
No I just want a probe. Seriously, I think it looks cool.
Trezeguet
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States2656 Posts
October 05 2011 18:40 GMT
#6046
On October 06 2011 03:36 KwarK wrote:
I've been asking for an icon for years and got nowhere, good luck with you getting one.

if by nowhere you mean sexy red hammer? Also, is there a consensus "worst reporter" on TL?
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
October 05 2011 18:43 GMT
#6047
On October 06 2011 03:39 Kinetik_Inferno wrote:
No I just want a probe. Seriously, I think it looks cool.

The mods can't consider your request until you write a poem.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
October 05 2011 18:52 GMT
#6048
On October 06 2011 03:43 Aeres wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2011 03:39 Kinetik_Inferno wrote:
No I just want a probe. Seriously, I think it looks cool.

The mods can't consider your request until you write a poem.


I actually like probe too, but not as much as I like marine. I also kind of like vultures and firebats, ever since I played BW when I was a kid.

Vultures: I have 5 vultures, the computer is doing that stupid large zealot 1a stuff the computer always does, and we engage at my ramp.

I didn't know how that stuff worked back then, so I clicked on the mine icon, and then on the ground where my vultures, marines and his zealots were all clumped up.

Then everything on the screen exploded, and it was beautiful.

Firebats... well, I decided "Hey, those firebats shoot flames. They're much cooler than gay marines!" so I made three barracks and spammed them as much as possible and stimmed. It was really fun.

But I still like marines more, so I'm a very sad panda
memes are a dish best served dank
Kinetik_Inferno
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1431 Posts
October 05 2011 19:23 GMT
#6049
On October 06 2011 03:43 Aeres wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2011 03:39 Kinetik_Inferno wrote:
No I just want a probe. Seriously, I think it looks cool.

The mods can't consider your request until you write a poem.


What are you talking about? I already did!
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 05 2011 20:33 GMT
#6050
On October 06 2011 03:36 KwarK wrote:
I've been asking for an icon for years and got nowhere, good luck with you getting one.


Didn't seem that hard for me.
Sticking with one was the ordeal naturally :B
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
CrucialSC
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada135 Posts
October 06 2011 03:46 GMT
#6051
Not sure if this has been asked yet, but does the TL Staff have any weird habits? Always interesting to hear about those.

Ex. Before going to sleep, I myself have to always close every wardrobe and cupboard, and turn off as many lights as reasonably possible (no clue why, but I cannot fall asleep without doing it).
boesthius
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States11637 Posts
October 06 2011 03:59 GMT
#6052
--- Nuked ---
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
October 06 2011 04:06 GMT
#6053
On October 06 2011 12:59 boesthius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2011 12:46 CrucialSC wrote:
Not sure if this has been asked yet, but does the TL Staff have any weird habits? Always interesting to hear about those.

Ex. Before going to sleep, I myself have to always close every wardrobe and cupboard, and turn off as many lights as reasonably possible (no clue why, but I cannot fall asleep without doing it).

I count my steps when I'm walking and I can't end on an odd number.


If I step on a crack with one foot, I have to step on a crack with the other foot to even it out. But, I can't change my stride, so sometimes one foot gets a half dozens cracks ahead of the other. It bugs me.
ModeratorGodfather
CrucialSC
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada135 Posts
October 06 2011 04:14 GMT
#6054
On October 06 2011 13:06 Manifesto7 wrote:
If I step on a crack with one foot, I have to step on a crack with the other foot to even it out. But, I can't change my stride, so sometimes one foot gets a half dozens cracks ahead of the other. It bugs me.

Oh damn I completely forgot about the cracks. I always tell myself that I don't care if I step on one, but my body refuses to listen and just twists my foot or stretches my leg to avoid the crack. And if I do end up stepping on a crack it feels like I step on a blade and part of my foot gets cut off - and, same as you, that means I have to "cut my other foot off" as well.
boesthius
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States11637 Posts
October 06 2011 04:32 GMT
#6055
--- Nuked ---
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
October 06 2011 05:03 GMT
#6056
On October 06 2011 13:06 Manifesto7 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2011 12:59 boesthius wrote:
On October 06 2011 12:46 CrucialSC wrote:
Not sure if this has been asked yet, but does the TL Staff have any weird habits? Always interesting to hear about those.

Ex. Before going to sleep, I myself have to always close every wardrobe and cupboard, and turn off as many lights as reasonably possible (no clue why, but I cannot fall asleep without doing it).

I count my steps when I'm walking and I can't end on an odd number.


If I step on a crack with one foot, I have to step on a crack with the other foot to even it out. But, I can't change my stride, so sometimes one foot gets a half dozens cracks ahead of the other. It bugs me.

I adjust the length of my strides so I dodge all the cracks. heh
Translator:3
Antoine
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States7481 Posts
October 06 2011 05:06 GMT
#6057
On October 06 2011 12:46 CrucialSC wrote:
Not sure if this has been asked yet, but does the TL Staff have any weird habits? Always interesting to hear about those.

Ex. Before going to sleep, I myself have to always close every wardrobe and cupboard, and turn off as many lights as reasonably possible (no clue why, but I cannot fall asleep without doing it).

i say 'excuse me' in my head to inanimate objects when i move them
ModeratorFlash Sea Action Snow Midas | TheStC Ret Tyler MC | RIP 우정호
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
October 06 2011 05:27 GMT
#6058
On October 06 2011 14:03 infinitestory wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2011 13:06 Manifesto7 wrote:
On October 06 2011 12:59 boesthius wrote:
On October 06 2011 12:46 CrucialSC wrote:
Not sure if this has been asked yet, but does the TL Staff have any weird habits? Always interesting to hear about those.

Ex. Before going to sleep, I myself have to always close every wardrobe and cupboard, and turn off as many lights as reasonably possible (no clue why, but I cannot fall asleep without doing it).

I count my steps when I'm walking and I can't end on an odd number.


If I step on a crack with one foot, I have to step on a crack with the other foot to even it out. But, I can't change my stride, so sometimes one foot gets a half dozens cracks ahead of the other. It bugs me.

I adjust the length of my strides so I dodge all the cracks. heh


That is cheating.
ModeratorGodfather
impression
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
413 Posts
October 06 2011 08:35 GMT
#6059
I have kinda figured out that you earn portraits by post counts on TL , but, my questions is, if you have earned, say, a firebat portrait and you suddenly change race, will you go back to have a probe portrait, or will the equivalent of the firebat be immediately available upon changing race?
행운을 빌어요 재미
impression
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
413 Posts
October 06 2011 08:36 GMT
#6060
On October 06 2011 14:06 Antoine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2011 12:46 CrucialSC wrote:
Not sure if this has been asked yet, but does the TL Staff have any weird habits? Always interesting to hear about those.

Ex. Before going to sleep, I myself have to always close every wardrobe and cupboard, and turn off as many lights as reasonably possible (no clue why, but I cannot fall asleep without doing it).

i say 'excuse me' in my head to inanimate objects when i move them


ahahahahahaha ^_^ that is so cute!
행운을 빌어요 재미
Prev 1 301 302 303 304 305 322 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 187
ProTech149
UpATreeSC 121
BRAT_OK 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3718
Bisu 1817
Soulkey 1222
EffOrt 750
Mini 552
Larva 345
ZerO 262
Horang2 249
actioN 167
ggaemo 158
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 132
Mind 79
hero 76
Sharp 71
Shinee 55
Sea.KH 55
sorry 52
Snow 42
Hyun 40
Barracks 37
Bale 32
Trap 31
Terrorterran 22
NaDa 19
ToSsGirL 16
Rock 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 7
zelot 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5741
Dendi1279
XaKoH 434
420jenkins342
League of Legends
Reynor62
Counter-Strike
fl0m3543
x6flipin1710
pashabiceps740
Fnx 679
edward31
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes389
Liquid`Hasu155
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1474
hiko844
FrodaN657
XBOCT241
Livibee187
TKL 105
QueenE95
C9.Mang082
Mew2King40
Grubby39
ZerO(Twitch)24
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV234
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• Reevou 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV699
League of Legends
• Nemesis3816
• TFBlade699
Other Games
• Shiphtur489
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 5m
Patches Events
23h 5m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.