• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:32
CEST 06:32
KST 13:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7879 users

Ask TL Staff Anything - Page 301

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 299 300 301 302 303 322 Next
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
October 04 2011 01:35 GMT
#6001
On October 04 2011 10:20 Antoine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2011 08:48 FuTon wrote:
Hello, TL staff, I'd like to ask 2 questions...maybe for now
When I create a new thread, how do I make the font size bigger?
Isn't it supposed to be [size=number]text[/size]? But it doesn't work for me when I use it.

And how do I create the 2 lines like the image below shows?
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Thank you very much.

the tags you need for this are [center], [b], [green], and [date]

No, he's talking about the two line breaks directly above and below the text.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-04 01:40:06
October 04 2011 01:39 GMT
#6002


[hr]


https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Antoine
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States7481 Posts
October 04 2011 01:41 GMT
#6003
ah, that's [hr]
ModeratorFlash Sea Action Snow Midas | TheStC Ret Tyler MC | RIP 우정호
Kinetik_Inferno
Profile Joined December 2010
United States1431 Posts
October 04 2011 01:57 GMT
#6004
Is anybody else consistently confused by TLPD? When I say it in my head, I say it as Team Liquid Police Department.

I do it so much that I can't even remember what TLPD is supposed to stand for in the first place.

+ Show Spoiler +
..Do you guys want to make them real police to solve that problem?
Stijx
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States804 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-04 02:01:44
October 04 2011 02:01 GMT
#6005
On October 04 2011 10:57 Kinetik_Inferno wrote:
Is anybody else consistently confused by TLPD? When I say it in my head, I say it as Team Liquid Police Department.

I do it so much that I can't even remember what TLPD is supposed to stand for in the first place.

+ Show Spoiler +
..Do you guys want to make them real police to solve that problem?


I always think that... but I'm pretty sure it means Player Database

edit: It's Progaming database... minimal effort was required to find out :D
bkrow
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia8532 Posts
October 04 2011 02:10 GMT
#6006
On October 04 2011 10:57 Kinetik_Inferno wrote:
Is anybody else consistently confused by TLPD? When I say it in my head, I say it as Team Liquid Police Department.

I do it so much that I can't even remember what TLPD is supposed to stand for in the first place.

+ Show Spoiler +
..Do you guys want to make them real police to solve that problem?

I am with you on that one..

I even got a badge

Detective Bkrow!
In The Rear With The Gear .. *giggle* /////////// cobra-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!
swanized
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada2480 Posts
October 04 2011 02:44 GMT
#6007
On October 04 2011 10:57 Kinetik_Inferno wrote:
Is anybody else consistently confused by TLPD? When I say it in my head, I say it as Team Liquid Police Department.

I do it so much that I can't even remember what TLPD is supposed to stand for in the first place.

+ Show Spoiler +
..Do you guys want to make them real police to solve that problem?

I definitely am LOL
Writer
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51589 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-04 03:18:10
October 04 2011 03:17 GMT
#6008
On October 04 2011 09:58 bkrow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2011 12:33 BLinD-RawR wrote:
On October 03 2011 12:31 TehTemplar wrote:
On October 02 2011 14:56 hacklebeast wrote:
On October 02 2011 13:40 MattBarry wrote:
Who has the most posts on TL.net?

thedeadhaji

That can't be true, doesn't someone have over 30K posts?


haji's post count goes backwards,and yes its konadora.

Give it a couple months and torte will hold the title :p


I don't want that to happen...
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
BobTheLob
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada362 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-04 04:31:17
October 04 2011 03:20 GMT
#6009
why do mods Love red text so much?
BobTheLob Lurker extraordinaire
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 04 2011 03:49 GMT
#6010
On October 04 2011 12:20 BobTheLob wrote:
why do mods like red text so much?


Love man, love.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
BobTheLob
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada362 Posts
October 04 2011 04:31 GMT
#6011
fixed
BobTheLob Lurker extraordinaire
IMBAkorean
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada835 Posts
October 05 2011 03:25 GMT
#6012
What is the longest thread in TL?
RATDOTO
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
October 05 2011 03:26 GMT
#6013
On October 05 2011 12:25 IMBAkorean wrote:
What is the longest thread in TL?

I believe the Hon/Dota thread, before it was closed (?), was the largest
Translator:3
BobTheLob
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada362 Posts
October 05 2011 03:32 GMT
#6014
i think its the ban list
BobTheLob Lurker extraordinaire
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 05 2011 03:49 GMT
#6015
Thought it would be Kpop topic or Nada's body.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
BobTheLob
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada362 Posts
October 05 2011 04:24 GMT
#6016
by longest does he mean content or page's?
BobTheLob Lurker extraordinaire
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-05 04:52:27
October 05 2011 04:52 GMT
#6017
As far as I know, the k-pop thread is the longest. Hon/Dota was the longest for a long time, but they've slowed down considerably, probably because of lol/dota2/etc.

Nada's body is super short by today's standards. It's more notable for its content and age than for its length.
Liquipedia
jalstar
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States8198 Posts
October 05 2011 05:05 GMT
#6018
State of the game is probably gonna pass K-pop soon though.
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51589 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-05 06:10:18
October 05 2011 06:10 GMT
#6019
On October 05 2011 12:49 Torte de Lini wrote:
Thought it would be Kpop topic or Nada's body.


one day....one day it will..
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
October 05 2011 06:41 GMT
#6020
I hear a part of Nada's body is already long.

heheheheehehehe
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Prev 1 299 300 301 302 303 322 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 182
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1490
910 89
NotJumperer 83
Bale 37
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Noble 9
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
febbydoto18
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King107
Other Games
summit1g7809
Coldzera 734
JimRising 650
hungrybox630
WinterStarcraft350
C9.Mang0333
PiGStarcraft274
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick894
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 15
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota261
League of Legends
• Lourlo1055
• Rush910
• Stunt200
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 28m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
6h 28m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
19h 28m
Patches Events
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.